Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

Edited By Naamah_Obyzouth

Demon Slaying

No Caption Provided

By Naamah

Welcome to my instructional guide. You may be wondering why I would write a guide on this subject, when I am known to keep company with demons and am directly related to Lucifer himself. When a goddess decides to make knowledge available there is most assuredly a really good reason for the leak of information. I have my reasons and that is all I have to say on the matter. Some demons are not supposed to walk the Earth they have not been invited and they are not worthy of my protection. Within this guide I will explain many things you need to know about encountering demons, including how to banish them back to Hell, certain bad habits that make demons predictable, and even how to identify them.

Chapter One: Identify!

If you believe you have seen a demon, chances are you haven't. Most demons do not like anyone to know that they are in fact demons. And if a demon does want you to know what he/she is, this is usually a bad omen. The point of this guide is to prepare you so that you become the hunter, not the hunted.

Most demons do not look any different than anyone else in terms of mere appearance alone, that is unless they want you to know and then it is pretty obvious. There are many types of demons and some are easier to classify then others. The more powerful demons are often times the hardest to root out, while the mindless pit-fiends are often incredibly short sighted and just want to murder, rape, cannibalize, mutilate, all in the name of Evil for the sake of Evil. They have no master plans, no sense of self-worth and they will be disturbing.

Possession is often times the most common way to meet a demon. Children are the most common targets for demon possession, as the demons are drawn to their innocence and wish to corrupt and defile it. It is usually pretty obvious when a demon has leeched itself onto a mortals soul, child or not. Their physical appearance usually takes on a haunting reminder of what has taken root inside of them, they become wild animal like, as if running completely on impulse.They growl, they drool, they bite, they howl, they scratch, they have horribly bad breath, and they say the nastiest things you could imagine.

Breakouts are demons that should be in Hell but have found a way to end up on Earth instead. They are usually fairly reclusive, unless they are some type of Incubus or Succubus, they are usually attention whores and are around many people who adore them until they spend some alone time with them. I have a fair amount of animosity towards Succubi due to people mistaking myself as one of their kind. It is taxing on my nerves to have to repeat time and time again how I am a Seraph and not a goddamn garden verity Succubus! They are often times either very attractive, or horribly terrifying. Sexy beyond reason, or built tough and ugly as a mud fence.

Chapter Two: Bad Habits.

Demons have a lot of emotional damages from being tormented in Hell for eons, it has given them some pretty easy to exploit bad habits. Vanity or Pride is a pretty common one. I am sure you know where I am going with this by now. The seven deadly sins are in fact almost always noticeable in each in every demon, some more so, or less so than others. Pride, Lust, Gluttony, Greed, Laziness, Envy, and Wrath.

Demons also have a tendency to mock things that are of religious significance and can be even hostile about it if provoked directly by a practicing member of some religion, only if a devout follower of the said faith. Demons get uneasy around true faith as they have none, no faith in anyone or anything, not even themselves.

And last but not least, demons frequent dens of iniquity. If there is a place that mortals enjoy sinning in excess that is where you would most likely find a demon hiding, because they don't standout as much around other sinners. Around the wicked they seem almost normal, almost human.

Chapter Three: Banishment.

You will need a piece of the demon. A finger, a toe, a horn, a tooth, his/her heart. Something tangible many have tried to use hair confiscated by means of theft and ended up banishing an innocent child or a family member or pet instead of the demon. Make damn sure you have a piece of the actual demon that you mean to banish, then take that piece someplace safe and perform the banishing ritual. You will need a virgin sacrifice, a silver dagger, candles are a nice touch for ambiance, and then you will need to repeat this chant over and over again until you see the piece that you procured vanish from sight. This is because the demon has been made whole once more, as the piece is returned to the hosts body. But this also ties the hosts body to the magic being used from this point forward. Then begin the next chant that will summon the demons spirit into the virgin sacrifices body. As soon as this takes place drive the dagger through its heart and repeat this third and final chant that will summon an Arch-Angel, that will drag the demon back to Hell.

1. Chant One: "Porthu, Porthu, Porthu, Clamixa!"
    2. Chant Two: "Gorthul, Tallannazi, Gorthul, Tallannazi!"
    3. Chant Three: "Yo Micheal get your feathered ass down here and take care of this mess... I mean it Mr High and Mighty, I don't have all day to wait for you to do your job!"

A Final Message by the Author.

Now you know everything that you need to know about dealing with demons. Go on then! Smite yourself a Succubus in the name of the greater good or whatever undoubtedly gay ass reason you probably have for the hunt in the first place. Chow bitches! Naamah out!

Nordok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#1 Nordok  Moderator
Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Amaranth

Records ;-)

Avatar image for naamah_obyzouth
Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nordok: Hehehe... It was a heck of a lot of fun to write.

Nordok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Nordok  Moderator
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By Ferro Vida

Badass.

Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zauberin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Zauberin  Moderator
So hurtful....
So hurtful....

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Naamah_Obyzouth

@zauberin: Your the only exception to Naamah's overwhelming hatred for Succubui. If someone used this ritual to vanquish her little Zauber Boober she would personal perform her own ritual to bring you back. Don't think Naamah would giveout knowledge that she could not veto if she needed to. *Hands you a mop* Now clean that mess up, do I look like your fricking maid!?

Zauberin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Zauberin  Moderator
Avatar image for cassius_knightfall
Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Very nice, the sinister nature of the pic sets you off on a good tone to.

Avatar image for dark_vengeance_
Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I'm watching this topic for future reference against you.

Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkknightdetective: Naamah's not a demon she's just a shapeshifter who chooses to look like one so...*sticks her tongue out at you* there!

Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

*sticks tongue out back at her

I'll trick the devil into killing you then if I have to.

Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkknightdetective: The Devil is Naamah's little brother, he would eat your soul as soon as you even hinted that you wished to harm her. Plus she is under Elohim's protection so it would be against his will that she be destroyed. Naamah would probably just create a vastly weaker avatar of herself that you could 'Kill' and she would just make you think you killed the real her and then laugh about it with Micheal and Lucifer. Lol

Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That's it, I'm selling my soul to God in trade for some badass cosmic powers, I think Amazing Angel can be of good reference while I make that deal. Lol

Zauberin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Zauberin  Moderator
Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Naamah_Obyzouth

@zauberin: Because they hijacked her image and now people confuse her for them.

Zauberin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Zauberin  Moderator
_Higgins_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Heh, notes.

Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zauberin: Your the only exception to Naamah's overwhelming hatred for Succubui. If someone used this ritual to vanquish her little Zauber Boober she would personal perform her own ritual to bring you back. Don't think Naamah would giveout knowledge that she could not veto if she needed to. *Hands you a mop* Now clean that mess up, do I look like your fricking maid!?

ROFL usin it for life.