In our hands,

We do not fear paths

Underfoot.

Let us produce Gods.

Rule none.

Traveling

High

Ways."

Poetry. The hundreds of maws of the most disruptive and destructive beast, the very essence of cancer itself, was capable of poetry. Winstons eyes fluttered as he fell, his vision a red, distorted blur, catching only a glimpse of the tooth-filled jowls that continued to belch out those damned pulsating embryonic orbs, wombs for demi-gods and demons of the worst order. The gale wind struck each pierced hole in his body like a drill and his fall was trailed with blood, but for this brief moment still, he was alive, for this brief moment still, he could witness the most beautiful evil he had yet to come across. Himself.

This is an RP for any members of the Champions who wish to join, myself, Premonition and if you'd like to join as well PM me and we'll try and figure something out, any other questions, statements, etc, feel free to post them here.

Premise:

Set in the aftermath of a battle between the Umbra Sorcerer, Andromeda and the possessed body of Winston Sharpe; as the heroes have been forced to retreat, the demonic entities possessing Winston have utilised the body's powers and immense magical potential to reconstruct him as a chaotic 'Tree of Life' whose immense and still-growing frame has begun to cast a shadow over the city its rooted to. From the hundreds of mouths that crevice its build, spout forth the tree's fruit, eggs from which replica's of Lovecraftian beasts from an alien nightmare realm will be reborn onto Earth. Can the heroes of Earth defeat this ever-growing threat or will the Earth be doomed to a fate of incessant horror? It's up to the participants, good luck.

The Rp

#2 Edited by _Zombie_ (10462 posts) - - Show Bio

Jesus Christ that thread title was like a Panic! At the Disco song title.

Jokes aside, sounds cool.

#3 Posted by Urban_Spaceman (1210 posts) - - Show Bio

@ZombieBigfoot: ugggh I know, I didn't realise until too late >_< and baha cheers

#4 Posted by Sergeant Arch Dornan (227 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, I've been invited and this seems cool.

#5 Posted by Urban_Spaceman (1210 posts) - - Show Bio

bamf, initial post up, any issues let me know and I'll get on them asap

#6 Edited by The Crimson Dragoon (120 posts) - - Show Bio

Dornan here, I think your post was good, but you need to break up the paragraphs because jesus f*cking christ on a pogostick your first paragraph is enormous!

#7 Posted by Urban_Spaceman (1210 posts) - - Show Bio

Ah, yea, my bad :/ edited it

#8 Posted by The Crimson Dragoon (120 posts) - - Show Bio

A rule of thumb is that a single paragraph should be no bigger than four or five lines. You should break up your pragraphs to fit this standard, unless you've got a REALLY wide screen. Don't cut out any text though.

#9 Posted by The Umbra Sorcerer (8164 posts) - - Show Bio

@Urban_Spaceman: Excellent post really good way to open this up :D

#10 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18858 posts) - - Show Bio

Would this take place before or after Enemy Within? >.>

#11 Posted by The Umbra Sorcerer (8164 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxCellPhoneGirlxx: Well I mentioned in one of my posts for Enemy's Within that this already happened but we should probably wait for Urban to agree of disagree with that.

#12 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18858 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Umbra Sorcerer: Because if it takes place afterwards then I wouldn't be able to have CPG participate due to what I have planned for her in Enemy Within.

Instead i'll just use a different character ;]

#13 Posted by The Umbra Sorcerer (8164 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxCellPhoneGirlxx: Yeah I understand just wait for Urban and he'll tell you for sure. Okaies then :) curious to see who?

#14 Edited by CellphoneGirl (18858 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Umbra Sorcerer: Well it really depends on which character will be best fit.

If i'll be fighting a lot Boom Boom is a number one choice. lol

If there will be magic involved Old Lace will work.

Hell I could even throw in Cellular Dog. I could literally find a way to fit him into any possible rpg :P

I could use this to introduce my newest character though.. lol

#15 Posted by The Umbra Sorcerer (8164 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxCellPhoneGirlxx: Wide variety of options there good luck narrowing it down to who you want :p

#16 Posted by Urban_Spaceman (1210 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Umbra Sorcerer: @xxCellPhoneGirlxx: If it was already mentioned as being after Enemy Within I guess we might as well keep it as is, but it doesn't matter too much, so feel free to join with whoever you'd have the most fun writing with.

#17 Posted by Lord_Johnathan (3300 posts) - - Show Bio

Le bump.

#18 Posted by Tellumo (511 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxCellPhoneGirlxx:

You should've put a spoiler block...

#19 Posted by The Umbra Sorcerer (8164 posts) - - Show Bio

As I said to Urban Im working on my post today and hopefully it'll be up tomorrow :)

#20 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18858 posts) - - Show Bio

@Tellumo: O_o

Spoiler block on what?

#21 Posted by Tellumo (511 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxCellPhoneGirlxx said:

@Tellumo: O_o

Spoiler block on what?

Because if it takes place afterwards then I wouldn't be able to have CPG participate due to what I have planned for her in Enemy Within.

#22 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18858 posts) - - Show Bio

@Tellumo: I'm not killing her off or anything :P

She'll just be occupied with something, and it wouldn't make sense for her to be apart of this then. She'll look like a Wolverine. lol

#23 Posted by The Umbra Sorcerer (8164 posts) - - Show Bio

There we go posted so let the games begin! ;)

#24 Posted by Urban_Spaceman (1210 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Umbra Sorcerer: Ah sorry only just got some computer time to take a look at this, sick post man, nice way to start this :D I guess we're waiting on Az now

#25 Edited by The Umbra Sorcerer (8164 posts) - - Show Bio

@Urban_Spaceman: No problem and thank you! ^_^ Yep but Im sure Az will deliver a awesomer post :p

#26 Posted by AndromedaNight (125 posts) - - Show Bio

The second half could of been better but posted finally :) sorry for delay

#27 Posted by The Umbra Sorcerer (8164 posts) - - Show Bio

Loved!!!! it, Dom is just such an awesome character you were right it really was quirky and fun :D

#28 Posted by 614azrael (10319 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Umbra Sorcerer
  IThank ya, thought it would be funer if she was more human and emotional for a change. Unlike Winston n Umbra who are mire the I got this type here :)

#29 Posted by Urban_Spaceman (1210 posts) - - Show Bio

@614azrael: ah it's cool, nice post :D but CPG isn't using his CPG character for this I think :/

#30 Posted by Urban_Spaceman (1210 posts) - - Show Bio

eh I decided to add a follow-up to set up the set up of the city-battle once the others have posted if that makes sense :/

#31 Edited by Tellumo (511 posts) - - Show Bio

My post will be up in an hour minimum or two at maximum, I'm lightening the mood from the endless gaping rows of teeth that never cease screaming no mother don't put me back in there nooooo, sorry I blacked out for a second...

Edit:Longer than expected I looked at my arms & found out I've been sunburned, badly...

#32 Posted by The Umbra Sorcerer (8164 posts) - - Show Bio

@614azrael: I don't know I think Dom always seems human in some way!

#33 Posted by 614azrael (10319 posts) - - Show Bio
Then I has achieved my goal ;) lol
  @The Umbra Sorcerer
#34 Posted by Tellumo (511 posts) - - Show Bio

That was a terrible post...

#35 Posted by 614azrael (10319 posts) - - Show Bio
Urban loved it alot of the stuff related to Drom especially, was on the dot with how I like her being described :) Tellumo it didn't suck, should avoid controling other characters tho. Some places its fine(like destruction of Winstons shield naturaly concrete wall would of done that) directing what one says or dose though should be vague or minimal.
  @Tellumo@Urban_Spaceman
#36 Posted by Urban_Spaceman (1210 posts) - - Show Bio

@Tellumo: Yea you might want to edit that, as Az said, you're not really allowed to control what other characters say or do :/

@614azrael: And cheers :P

#37 Posted by The Umbra Sorcerer (8164 posts) - - Show Bio

@Tellumo: That was not terrible I love the fact that you bring some fun to your posts other that the small bit about controlling another's character I wouldn't fault it! :) and beside don't worry too much about that a lot of people including myself probably made that mistake in our first or second rpg post etc.. Az could tell you that I made that mistake :p

#38 Posted by Tellumo (511 posts) - - Show Bio

Sorry about using your characters I wasn't sure how to progress without it I'll cut off that end bit

#39 Posted by Premonition (1358 posts) - - Show Bio

Posted

#40 Posted by Urban_Spaceman (1210 posts) - - Show Bio

Blafghhjhfdsatr that was a damn fine introductory post >_

#41 Posted by The Umbra Sorcerer (8164 posts) - - Show Bio

@Premonition: Just got round to reading it and it was amazing!

#42 Posted by Premonition (1358 posts) - - Show Bio

@Urban_Spaceman: @The Umbra Sorcerer:

>squee< THANKS!!! :D

#43 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18858 posts) - - Show Bio

Not my best, but I posted. The beginning was kinda showing a connection to how he knows CPG. Also that thing that happened in his room is a sneak peek to a future rpg I have planned :] Other than that I hope the end when getting there was good. I wasn't too sure what to do. lol

#44 Posted by Urban_Spaceman (1210 posts) - - Show Bio

Also posted >_>

#45 Posted by Icarusflies (12508 posts) - - Show Bio

@Urban_Spaceman: AWESOME post. Really loved it.

#46 Posted by Premonition (1358 posts) - - Show Bio

Posted!