Death To A Merc-G-Bandit VS. Day Hunter

Day Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Day Hunter

The cold city air wrapped around Samuel and his men. While he sat still, waiting and watching for his target behind him his men shivered and some even prayed. He knew why the ones that prayed did so, just like he knew that his superiors were watching closely. He knew that anyone who knew who is target was prayed that he left, that he gave up his obsession with completing any mission that was given to him, prayed that he wouldn't die and he knew that if he lost this target he would loose his sanity. Things had not gone as he had planned with his superiors, he had attempted something he shouldn't have, but now was his chance to erase those mistakes........to start anew.....and he wasn't about to let alittle self doubt get in his way.................

The Night Before

Samuel sat chained to the chair in the room that was his prison as the doctor and his guards walked into the room. Doctor James put his hand up and the guards slowly went to their positions around the walls of the room making sure to press themselves against the walls as to stay out of the doctors way. Doctor James knelt down next to a weakened Samuel and said....Ah my son.....I never wanted this for you. Why wouldn't you just do as you were told huh? Why did you have to go about attacking those guards, you know it was just protocall. Why couldn't you be like Lindsey? She was a good girl and always did as she was told, yes why couldn't you be like her huh?! Samuel looked up at Doctor James his vision slightly blurred and grinned before spitting in the doctors face....."If you ever call me your son again I'll rip your tongue out and use it to wipe my as....." Samuel was cut off by a punch to the jaw from the doctor. He shook his head still trying to get his vision to unblurr while the slow trickle of blood can to a stop thanks to his healing factor. YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT BUT YOU MIGHT AS WELL BE MY SON!! If it weren't for me you wouldn't be here today! Now I can clearly see that you no longer want to be apart of this orginization, expecially after that last little stunt you pulled. Now I need to think of what to do with you......in most cases you would be tortured and then terminated in order to make sure none of our secretes got out, but that wouldn't work on you now would it? Considering your healing abilities. Hmmmm I know I'll sleep on it...Guards put him to sleep. "Whats amatter doc? Afraid to get close to me now. Do I smell that bad? Or maybe your just afraid these restraints and the drugs aren't enough to hold me back. What is it huh?! Is it the smell or are you just afraid?!" The guards walked over and held him as another guard stuck a needle into his neck injecting him with a strong sedative. Before Samuel passed out the last thing he heard was the doctor.......Niether boy, now sleep tight ha ha ha ha.

Early This Morning

Wake up Samuel...WAKE UP! For God's sake the sedetive wasn't that strong now WAKE UP!! *SMACK* "GRRAAAAAAA" Samuel suddenly jumped to life after getting smacked in the face by Doctor James. For a moment he forgot where he was and tried to get up to tear James apart, but then he quickly remembered and remembered the night before. "Gah morning doc didn't get enough of me last night? I guess it wasn't the smell you were just to chicken to put me to bed yourself huh." The doctor only grinned as he looked at Sameul. Samuel you always where a bit of a wise @$$ weren't you. huh I should change that but alass after tonight it won't matter. I have decided what I will do for you. Since you want out of our orginization so badly and I can't just have you terminated I have come up with a deal to make with you. There is a target out there that has been a thorn in our side for quite some time none of our other agents are qualified enough to even stand a chance against him and I wasn't quite ready to send you in yet but because of these sercumstances I will. If you can kill the target or even better bring him back alive or just get me a sample of his blood then you are free. But if you fail then there is a fail safe implanted within you and I will activate it. You will immediatly go insane and if i leave you in the state for long enough loose as memories. So do you accept the mission? Samuel looked up at the doctor and nodded...."Sure I accept whatever gets me the h3ll away from here. But one quick question..........whose the target?" The doctor only grinned as he sat a file in Samuel's lap and said His name is G-Bandit......

Present

So now here he was with his one chance waiting in the middle of Los Angelas waiting for any sign of his target. He knew just as his men knew that if they made it out alive it would be a miracle. The only one of them that stood a chance against G-Bandit was Samuel and even he had alittle bit of doubt.....
G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By G'bandit

Los Angeles

Running around at the speed of sound, the mercenary of greatness like a corporate late for his meeting he rushes across the city for a date he was contract to assist. Meanwhile already set in diverse locations in the brotherhood members, Purple Rain and Albany were watch as spectators. Or plan B.

Purple Rain the woman who was second in command of the brotherhood was watching the targets through the scope of a Barrett M107. 50 Caliber Sniper Rifle. The sight through the riffle scope is of several men armed, but apparently not ready.

P. Rain draws a smile on her face with her sexy pink lips and then activates the communicators before she confirm the target to the lead mercenary. “P. Rain reporting, targets are in sight. Ready when you are, boss.” she said before activating a force field over herself in case of unfriendly fire from hidden marksman.

The mercenary then stops about two blocks away from his destination and confirms communication “Roger, that. Once Albany is set we go live.” warned the mercenary.

Wolf Pack HQ:The night before

The Bandit was staying in the guess room of the facility for the time period that he was working with the group. The mercenary was laying back on his bed while talking to Albany on the phone. “Yeah? *Chuckles* I’ve never heard that one before. Really? Are you sure?  I really look like Ryan Reynolds? *Chuckles* That’s new, really.”

At that very moment the cellphone beeps announcing a second call, “Oh, hold on, babe. I got another call.” The Bandit switch calls and answers “Yellow!” said the Bandit as an answer to the call. “Band, this is Talus. I got an assignment for the brotherhood.” The Bandit quickly replies “How fast can you pick me up?”  which her answer was the loud sound of a helicopter over the roof of the Wolf Pack HQ.

Ten eyes of Horus HQ:

An automatic door slides open and through it walk the main brotherhood trio: Bandit, Albany and P. Rain. Walking deeper into the office they meet up with the temporal headmistress, Talus. The trio stand before her desk straight and the leading man, Bandit ask the mistress of their objective. “So, what is it this time? Let me guess! Infiltrate into the white house and get you the president’s stained underwear.” Inhaling in anger, the headmistress just closes her eyes and sighs away the rage for the Bandit’s annoying sense of humor and disrespect of her presence. P. Rain notice Talus’ reaction and she punches Bandit on the arm “Stop it” she mumbled afterward. “ Ouch! What? I’m just kidding, P.” replied the Bandit.

“Anyway!” said Talus loud as she stands up and walks to a mini-bar. She serves herself a drink as she dictate the orders.  “I received a call just hours ago from one of the bases of our competition. They apparently have a staff problem and they wanted us to help. Bandit, they ask for you by name. I’m not sure why they are doing this, they even paid me upfront and we will oblige.”  “What? They think I can just be summoned like a little doggy? Who the hell these people think their dealing with? Oh, Its on!” said the Bandit while he drove his fist against his left hand palm.

Present time:

The communication device beeped for a second meaning Albany had join in the frequency, then her voice confirm the assumption. “I’m in position, ready when you are, Band” said Albany. “Seems like your reputation has cause an effect on the target Band.” said P. Rain as she looked through the scope. “What you mean?” ask the curious bandit as he gets ready to go into action. “They are really unstable.. Very skittish kitties.” “Hum, really? That’s sad. I don’t like to kill my fans..” P. Rain and Albany are heard laughing over the communicators. “OK,girls. Its Showtime!” After those words the mercenary sped up into sub sonic speed reaching his destination in a heartbeat and stopping dry only feet away from the group of opposing  mercenaries. “Ellow, ladies..” said the mercenary, then he stops as he crosses his arm without taking his eyes of the leading man, then he continues saying “Who dies first?”

Day Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Day Hunter

BDW HQ

Doctor James walked into the room where the wall was mostly monitors, on half of the monitors were zoomed in on Dr. Jame's formerly most prized possession Samuel Shaddix the others were looking down on Samuel's target Dr. Jame's highered gun....G-Bandit. The different men in charge of the monitors saluted when Doctor James entered the room. He waved his hand and they all turned back to the monitors. The commander and man in charge of the small group walked up to doctor James...."Sir we have located both men. Samuel still believes that if he wins he will be freed." Good. That fool will never figure it out. How many of his men do we have in on the true mission? "Four sir. We have them equipted with a special ear piece. We can contact them through channel six." Doctor James grinned, his plan was unfolding perfectly. He would use Samuel to try to ring in G-Bandit and get some of his DNA and then he would cause Samuel to loose his sanity and rip the memories from his brain then leave Samuel to do whatever the h3ll he wanted. Good Good. Now give me a head set and tune me into channel six. The commander saluted and then quickly grabbed a headset and tuned it to channel six.....Hello.....This is Doctor James and.........

Los Angelas

Samuel still sat looking watching his men. Some of his men gave him an excuse to get away claiming they had to go to the bathroom.......he knew they had some other plans. Luckily for him he made a plan in case of betrayel. He had other friends watching out for him, friends he knew he could trust. Samuel put his finger up to his earpiece activating it....."Marco what do we got?" After a moment of silence Marco's voice came through....Sammy this is gonna be one of the funnest things I ever did. Now yur targets movin in on your position.... Samuel nodded his head before responding.."Good. Now I need you to do a scan of the area if I know anything about this guy its that somewhere he has at least one person watching us from afar." Right away man, just give me a second....................DONE! Ok lets see here. You were right boss he's got two subjects out there. One on a roof I'm reading a sniper rifle and another I don't know whats the others doing... After a long pause Samuel finally spoke again......"OK Marco I want you to find out what you can on the outcast girl got it?" Yes sir hold on.................ok lets see hera hmmmm. Her name is Albany I can't get a last name.......she's apart of a brother hood group or something I don't I'm having trouble here.... "HMMM ok. Get a sniper rifle on her on my que pull the trigger." YEEEEESS SIR!!! Samuel pulled out his small radar and looked down at it while it activated. After a few moments it kicked into gear and scanned and Samuel saw a small dot streaking across the screen. Before he knew it the dot was behind him........ "Who dies first?" Samuel grinned as he put his radar back in his pocket. His dismissed men snuck behind GB aiming their guns at him. "Who dies first? Thats a good question....how about Jimmy..." Samuel grabbed one of his hand guns and blew of his mans head. "or maybe George....."Again he did the same. He did this two more times, he picked off the men that were going to betray him. Then he said...."Next how about your Albany? Marco now...." In the blink of an eye Marco grabbed the gun aimed at Albany and sqeezed the trigger sending a bullet right at her chest. "So your the G-Bandit.....the one thats supposed to be one of the best." Samuel looked around at the three men he had left before continueing...."I dont know why my orginization wants your DNA but I don't really care. Now how about we just do this the easy way and you hand over some blood and we all go home.....a happy ending. Or the hard way your choice."

Back at BDW HQ

Doctor James watched the monitors closely as G-Bandit came to the same place as Samuel. His once prized possession vs his hired man. Ok this is good now Jimmy Goerge...............Wha.......WHAT THE H3LL JUST HAPPENED?!! The men sat dumbfouned at the site of Samuel blowing away the four of his men that were to help them. The commander jumped to his feet and started barking orders while Doctor James stood amazed. How did he know. Someone told him. Do a full lockdown find anyone who has a feed to Samuels line. I want to know who told him about the four men NOW!!!!!!!!!! "YE YE YESSSSSS YESSS SIR. What are you panzee's doing just sitting around get your a$$es moving. Doctor James put his hand in his pocket before calling to the commander.....Also commander I have one more thing to say.....YOUR FIRED. *BANG* From his pocket the doctor pulled a gun and shot the commander. Now if anyone wants to know Frank here is in charge.......
G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By G'bandit

After the cocky words of the mercenary toward the counter part group a hand full of armed men snuck up behind him aiming their guns at him. The king of mercenaries only made use of his senses and didn’t bother too look behind him at the group;he was getting ready to use his sword dance technique and sever their heard right off, when all then sudden something unusual happens. The leading man drew a gun and as he replied to the merc king’s ask question "Who dies first? That’s a good question....how about Jimmy..." the man then shot one of his own men‘s brains out, then continues in a streak as he said "or maybe George....." then shot two more of his own men. Bandit was not really sure of what was going on and all he could do was to scratch his head in confusion.

The Bandit then used his X-ray vision to scan then whole place and then realize the game been played as the leading man spoke "Next how about your Albany? Marco now...." The eyes of the merc of greatness then shifted as a marksman took out Albany, it would appear cold but the mercenary showed no emotion to the apparent death of his teammate. The Bandit then lift his hand all the way to his ear peace and all he did was tap on it twice. Then P. Rain replied over the communicator “I’m on it”

P. Rain then lock on to the target with her silenced sniper riffle. “Fools don’t know that shooting first only gives up their position.” The skilled sniper then took out the marksman (Marco) with a severe headshot splattering his brain all over the floors.  “I’m on the move, Band” said P. Rain as she grabbed her sniper riffle and jump off the building to another location.

The mercenary stood still as his counterpart spoke "So your the G-Bandit.....the one that’s supposed to be one of the best." The mercenary as the man spoke he had a look at the leading man with his X-ray vision and penetrates the mask realizing his familiar identity. The man continue speaking after looking at the three stooges behind him. "I don’t know why my organization wants your DNA but I don't really care. Now how about we just do this the easy way and you hand over some blood and we all go home.....a happy ending. Or the hard way your choice."

The mercenary collection information he replies to the masked man before him. “My DNA, you say? Oh! I get it. They want to make more mercenaries like yours truly because theirs are simply not good enough. Isn’t that right, Day Hunter?” The mercenary was still watching with his X-ray vision every move on the unstable location. He had to stall the mercenaries for as long as he could as his sister help Albany. Bandit kept running his mouth in the conversation. “Surprised that I know your name? Don’t be, I know a lot about you. I read your file before I rescue certain person from a prison in Dakota. You might know him as Kurrent, ring any bells?”

While Albany was gasping for air as blood gushed from her mouth, on the background she can hear steps approaching fast to her location. The immortal redhead grabbed her gun and turning around on the floor she aims it just to realize it was Purple Rain. “Is me, Alb.” P. Rain squats next to her sister and grabs a N-DNA shot “This is going to sting a little Alb.” Albany is injected with N-DNA an experimental drug that serve as a short temporal healing factor to those who use it. After agonizing struggle and pain Albany’s wound began to painfully seal before P. Rain’s very eyes. Trying to catch her breath Albany thank her sister. “No problem now let take these cow boys out.” P. Rain helps Albany up and they both get in position with their sniper riffles and P. Rain confirms her accomplishment “Albany is safe ready when you are”

The Bandit then smirk under his mask after hearing the good news, he taps his ear peace four times sending an order to Albany and P. Rain, the orders was to stand down. Reaching to the back of his utility belt the mercenary unsheathes his Scimitar “Whatever, but, as an answer to your little question Day Hunter…”

The eyes of the merc king then narrowed and in a blink of an eye, he jets fort having the scimitar in reverse grip, and as he approaches at sub sonic speed! The Bandit reaching his target he sent a powerful slash hoping to sever the Hunter’s arm from his shoulder.  (Clock wise: The slash came from 10 o’clock going down to 5 o’clock) Fallowing momentum the mercenary ducked bypassing Day Hunter and clear the head of one of DH’s tools. The blood sprayed from the body of the man as it kneeled and dropped fort to the floor spilling blood like a garden hose. Meanwhile, before the Bandit reached to kill the other two minions, two projectiles suddenly blow their brains away.

Blood appeared to be raining down from the exploding heads of DH’s men. “That'll be all girls. I’ll take care of the rest." said the Bandit to his organization. “Roger that, boss. We’re punching out.” Albany and P. Rain then strapped their riffles and jump off the building then went airborne flying away from the war zone.

The Bandit after been showered in blood and brains from Day Hunter’s associate, he looks at the Day Hunter.

“I choose the hard way.” confirmed the sexy beast of death to the second mercenary.

Day Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Day Hunter

Samuel grinned as the bullet pierced Albany's body. I could taste her blood in his mouth already. But that grin faded as Purple Rain blew a hole in Marco's head. Then the merc he had come for began talking.....“My DNA, you say? Oh! I get it. They want to make more mercenaries like yours truly because theirs are simply not good enough. Isn’t that right, Day Hunter?” Samuel's eyes suddenly widened as his counterpart said his name. How he knew was beyond the hunter but what came next surprised Samuel even more......“Surprised that I know your name? Don’t be, I know a lot about you. I read your file before I rescue certain person from a prison in Dakota. You might know him as Kurrent, ring any bells?” Samuel only stood for a moment caught off guard that this man knew so much about him. He slowly reached up to pull off his mask when suddenly he couldn't.....he felt a sharp pain in his head. Like his brain was trying to literally crawl out of his skull but ten fold.....

At that same moment at BDW HQ

Doctor we have a situation!! Doctor James ran to the commanding officers side peering over his shoulder on the monitor. What is it you fool? Doctor it appears that Samuel is being somewhat forced to remember things from his distant past.....from before you worked on him. The doctors eyes widened as he saw The Bandit talking about Kurrent and parts of Day Hunters past that he shouldn't remember. No this can't happen....If he remembers those memories then we'll never be able to use him for anything..DO SOMETHING!!!! NOW!!!!!!!!!! Doctor there is nothing we can do.....unless....no we couldn't that'd be inhuman. Doctor now red with fury smashed his cane into the back of the commanders skull nearly killing him. Sir I've come this far and I'm not going to loose this subject because you suddenly grew a soul. Now what was it that we could do! The rattled commander held the back of his head in immense aginizing pain. Well Doctor....we could release the nanites into his system. They would eat away those memories...... SO WHAT ARE YOU WATING FOR!!!! DO IT!!! But Doctor there is a catch. The nanites are experimental we don't know if they'll stop at his memories they could eat him away from the inside out....The doctor glanced between the floor and the monitor where Samuel and the Bandit stood. Samuel was already reaching up to pull of his mask..................It's a risk I'm willing to take......DO IT! DO IT NOW! The commander let out a slight sigh but did as he was commanded and pressed the button to release the nanites...Yes sir........

Back to the Battle

The pain suddenly stopped......and Samuel muttered...."Kurrent? A name that means nothing to me. Your facts are wrong Bandit...." Samuel was cut off by the bandit continuing to talk.....“Whatever, but, as an answer to your little question Day Hunter…” Suddenly the merc came at him cutting a chunk out of Samuel's shoulder before he had a chance to move. But it didn't worry him his healing factor quickly kicked in and while his shoulder healed Samuel turned to see the rest of his men being slaughtered. Blood sprayed from each man as he was cut down covering both the bandit and himself. “I choose the hard way.” Confirmed Samuel's target. Samuel couldn't help but grin under his mask..."I figured you would...." Samuel quickly grabbed both of his uzi's and began firing at the Bandit until they were empty. Then he quickly put them back into place and lunged at the Bandit. He swung his fist once at the bandits jaw then attempting to kick off of his stomach to again make a little bit of distance. "Why does everyone always choose the hard way....."
G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By G'bandit

The counterpart’s reactions were somewhat familiar to the mercenary of greatness. Interesting he thought to himself as he saw the Day Hunter struggle with his brain after mention the name Kurrent. All the sudden the whatever bother the mercenary seemed to ease and he came back to his senses replying to the words of the monarch of mercenaries. "Kurrent? A name that means nothing to me. Your facts are wrong Bandit...."
The mercenary saw the reaction quite intriguing since they were almost the same reactions he had when he was mind control before the deal with the ten eyes of Horus.

After the mercenary attacked and sever the Hunter’s shoulder and then killed the said man’s henchmen  he announce the option he had chosen “I choose the hard way.”

But the attack did not have the effect the mercenary had aimed for, the arm was not spread from the Day Hunter’s body. Damn, I missed thought the mercenary. The Day Hunter’s common use ability in this world then kicked in, his shoulder began to heal as the man drew a large smile under his mask and responded to the merc’s last words

"I figured you would...."

The mercenary as he read Day Hunter’s intentions with his X-ray and super hearing he read the hunter’s heartbeats rising as the man unleashed a pair of sub-machine gun and pulled the trigger “SHUSH!” Gasped the merc as he uses his reflexes and super speed to avoid the bullets. All the sudden the only thing visible of the speed demon was a red and black blur; speeding on the same spot as he used his body movements at super human speed dodging the bullets. However, because of the short distant some bullets manage to sideswipe the mercenary's tipple fiver fabrics armor.

The clicking of the guns as they emptied filled the air, the bandit was alerted by this and he uses it as a starting signal to attack. Now! he barked on his head before he jets fort attacking the Day Hunter who was also attacking simultaneously. Day hunter had sent a fist against the sexy merc of death. Bandit opted to dodge the Day Hunter’s fist. He leaned back as the punch passed by but then a kick surprised the merc from underneath sending him sliding back as he crouches holding his abdomen with his left hand and feinting to try and grab on to the floor surface with his hand while at it, but it was a trick.

"Why does everyone always choose the hard way....."

Bandit was holding his abdomen groaning, but then he scoffs at the words of the Day Hunter.  Raising his head looking at the second merc he rejoice “You should be more observant, hunter.”  The Bandit then point to Day Hunter’s feet where he had dropped a knife laced with a explosive! Which blows up immediately. The mercenary then stands to his feet and skips backwards gaining some distance.

“Never celebrated too early, and, always make sure…” he pause. Bandit then reach into his belt and grabbed two exploding boomerang which he launch at Day Hunter’s head hoping to blow up the mercenary’s head.  Bandit then finalized adding to his ongoing statement:

“….That your enemy is down." 

Day Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Day Hunter

Samuel's grin only grows as a few bullets pierced the bandit but his kick worked as planned. Suddenly his rival again proceeded to talk........You should be more observant hunter.Then the Bandit pointed to his feet. Samuel looked down and the grin on his face quickly faded as his eyes bet a knife laced with an explosive. Before he had time to react the explosive went off. Samuel's left foot was completely blown off of his body as he was thrown back. Blood spray from his wounded leg. He could feel the energy draining from his body. He drug himself up using one of the air conditioning ducts near by. His healing factor again kicked in but this was a bigger job, a thin layer of skin covered what was now a a nub at the end of his leg to stop the bleeding. In order to balance himself he used his telepathy.

Slowly he limped forward to face his opponent again. Before he had a chance to do anything the bandit yet again began talking.......never celebrate too early, and, always make sure.......Suddenly the Bandit threw two exploding boomerangs at him. Quickly he focused his telekinesis on the boomerangs. He was able to cause one to explode early but lost his balance he leaned against another air conditioning duct and managed to dodge the boomerang. Day Hunter mustered all the strength he had to backflip as the boomerang came around. He again managed to dodge sending the boomerang headed towards the bandit. When Samuel landed he lost his balance and fell landing on his back. Quickly he focused on the boomerang and caused it to explode hoping it was close enough to the bandit to do some damange.

Next Samuel glanced over and saw what was once his foot and boot. He rolled over to it and pulled the rotting foot from the boot, the blood still fresh. Reaching to his back he pulled off about three gernades and shoved them in the boot. He then grabbed the boot and threw it, using his telekinesis he caused the boot to spin shooting out the gernades in all different directions, and pulling the pins on all of them.

"You should learn to practice what you preach Bandit." Said Samuel as he pulled himself up, the nub that was his foot nearly healed completely, the skin toughened up now.    

G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By G'bandit

The plan went off without a flaw. The hunter had been severely wounded by the bomb which sever the leg off the enemy. Hunter’s healing factor was working perfectly when it healed Hunter’s leg creating a nub at the end of his leg. Afterwards the merc had launched two exploding boomerangs to finish off the opposing man as he lecture his enemy on his mistakes. However, although the enemy mercenary was without a limb, his will to fight was still intact.

Bandit’s ability to read opponent’s abilities came to play as he realize Day Hunter’s intention, the mercenary saw one of the boomerangs going crazy and blowing up before it hit its mark. The second was then dodged by the hunter who was aiding himself with this psychic power and the air conditioning duct.

Bandit then grin under his mask as he thought Day hunter had forgot about the tricking things about boomerangs, they come back, but the b#stard didn’t instead he was counting on it. The boomerang was controlled by the day hunter who sent it back at the mercenary of greatness. “Oh crap!” gasped the Bandit as he quickly turned around and ran toward the edge of the rooftop. Bandit then leap off and in mid air he twisted his upper body as he thrust his arm backwards. His eyes lock-on to Day Hunter’s ability as they began sparkling. Bandit, achieving his goal, he then manage to take control over the projectile and the boomerang is suddenly derailed upwards right before exploding.

The Bandit had been hit by the explosion, he mostly was affected by the heat and kinetic energy. The deadly weapon of death was launch with force in mid air against the edge of the building on the other side. “Ugh.. F#ck, my ribs..”

The mercenary was hanging on the edge struggling to summon strength to pulls himself up on the ledge and rolls on to safety. Safe after he rolls over the ledge and falls on the rooftop, the merc mumbles to himself as he groans in pain, “Ushh, that hurts.” The suit was partially damage on the sides, although its triple fiver bullets, electric and fireproof, which gave him a bit of advantage, the explosion manage to damage it since the blast was at such close proximity.

Bandit was sulking on the floor as he looks at the burns on his skin “That’s going to leave a mark.” he groans as he gets to his feet tightening his teeth as he feel the pain of the burns “Tsssh! Shyzah..” sighs  while nodding in anger the mercenary, then he mumbles “OK, all right, Fine.. No more mister nice guy.” Bandit then stands on his feet and uses his optic abilities to see clearer. “Is time to fight dirty.” said the bandit as he grabbed one of his laser cannons and arms it on his left arm.

He notice as hunter then launched a boot from the other side. “Huh?" Wondering the merc quickly lock-on his x-rays and penetrating the bloody boot’s surface he realized the danger he was in. “B@stard!” grunted out loud the merc as he aimed his canon and shot the boot on mid air cause it to explode. Band lift his open hand above his forehead covering from the flash of the explosion and the possible projectiles that emerge from the grenades.

"You should learn to practice what you preach Bandit."

Said the hunter after his last witty idea. The sexy mercenary responded ,not with words, but by aiming his canon at Day hunter and pulling the trigger letting out a powerful thermal blast heading to the opposing mercenary.

Bandit then activates the charging mechanism on the cannon and in a blink of an eye the bandit disappeared; leaving nothing but a small whirlwind behind on the surface of the building rooftop where Gbandit had been standing.  The speed demon using the speed force he had gone around the building and was now running upward, using his supper speed, on the wall of the building on which he had left Day hunter.

The merc in a flash he made it up and appeared several feet away behind hunter aiming his fully charged cannon at the possibly unaware enemy mercenary. “Loose someone, Knobby?” joked the bandit right before he squeeze the cannon's trigger sending a full power red-hot thermal beam coming after the Day Hunter. 

The blast would probably deep-burn him as it propels the hunter crushing him against the next building and probably beyond it. If it was to hit.   

Bandit lowered cannon holding arm sighing, the cannon was smoking after such tremendous blast that it delivered at the enemy. Band reach behind him and clicks his cannon on its holster as it start to recharge.

Day Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Day Hunter

After catching the Bandit off guard with the boomerang Day Hunter some recoop time and he did just that. Quickly he pulled the sawed off shotgun out of its holster on his back and emptied the shells out of it. Then he broke it in half. Next he tore off a piece of his shirt and put it in his mouth. Already biting down on the shirt Samuel thrust the end of shotgun into the stump of his leg. Blood spray across the room from his leg, his screams were muffled by the piece of shirt. After a few seconds his skin began to heal onto the shotgun and Samuel pulled himself up, the butt of the gun worked fairly well as a temporary foot.

After the Bandit pulled himself up to the roof top and Samuel had already thrown the boot and made his witty comment "You should learn to practice what you preach Bandit."

Suddenly the bandit made his response but for once it was not with words but with a weapon. The bandit began aiming a canon at him and then he pulled the trigger sending a powerful thermal blast towards Samuel. Samuel quickly responded with his telekinesis sending the thermal blast in different directions. Suddenly the rival mercanary was gone. "Ha you tricky you b@stard, but your still putting off heat." Without a second thought Samuel grabbed his sniper rifle off of his back and flipped on the thermal reader. A blur of heat moved up the side of the building and suddenly stopped on the roof. Samuel began to steady his shot as the Badit began to speak.

Loose someone, Knobby?" Samuel gritted his teeth as he got a clear shot......"not at all smar@$$" Then almost simaltaniously the two men pulled the trigger on their weapons. Samuels tracking bullet would get its target he was almost certain of it. But he quickly jumped out of the way of the direct blast. But the heat........the heat was unbearable. Samuel's skin itself sizzled from the heat. He screamed in pure unadultrated pain as his skin was seered from the muscles. When the heat passes Samuel was a walking muscle and bone and blood and metal. All of his weapons had been incinerated as well bonding with his inner muscles. Every inch of him bled. His healing factor went to work but not even it could heal him fast enough. Slowly a thin thin see through layer of skin began to form over the thing that had become Samuel......"Come on Bandit finish your work. Strike me dead!" The words were horrible slurred and gargled but they could be made out.

G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By G'bandit

“Lose someone knobby” the words of the bandit to his counterpart before realizing he was been target by a riffle by the Day Hunter. “Not at all Smart@ss rejoice the Vampire merc.

“Crap!“ gasped the mercenary of greatness as they both shot each other simultaneously, Day Hunter hit his mark on Bandit’s upper chest.

{Flash Back}

Ten Eyes of Horus: Before in the Bandit origin revelation

Bandit, OP. Rain and Albany were at the ten eyes of Horus office discussing how was the Bandit created. So you are saying that my real ability is not super speed or phasing, is taking powers?” questions the mercenary to his temporary leader. “Yes, it takes time because you are just a clone but if you are in contact with a certain mutant for too long you begin to absorb its power.” responded Talus. “P. Rain nodded in understanding before she speaks “So, the super speed, X-ray vision, phasing, gift manipulation and identification are not really his abilities. Am I correct?” “Correct P. Rain.” responded Talus.

Having curiosity on his mind the Bandit looks at his hands as he vibrate them using super speed. “So.. Who’s powers are these?”  Talus then replies. “X-ray vision, gift manipulation and identification were intact. Phasing ability is from a mutant that lived in Connecticut. Your super speed was a very hard achievement. We had to go through hell to achieve that one but we end up catching a speedster and we manage to achieve his ability by drugging him asleep. We created you bandit to be unstoppable. Nothing can get in your way.  A wall? You use phasing. Car chase super speed, need to infiltrate a location without been seen? X-ray vision. You are unstoppable. Your only real weakness are your judgment.”

{End flashback}

Present

The Bandit was gasping for air as blood poured out of his chest. The triple fiver Kevlar suit could protect him but the range was too short and the weapon was of great potency.

The mask of the mercenary king was getting wet in the mouth area as blood filled the fiver. C’mon… DON’T-LOSE-FOCUS.. Fight through the pain.. It's isn’t over yet… This is nothing to an eternity of suffering, Band Lone.. You cannot die.. Not here.. Not like this.. He said to himself as he fought to keep himself conscious.

Bandit then dropped his cannon becoming expose even if he had no idea of the condition of his counterpart, he was not thinking straight, the priority was to fix his fatal mistake.

Reaching into his pockets the mercenary of greatness grabbed the N-DNA vial. Regardless of its taste he drank the whole liquid it contained allowing the cry of agony to begin: “GRRAAASHHH!! UGHHHHHHShrrrrashhhh…..AAAAAAAAGHH!!  Ughh… Psshhhish…Huummm-umm..” The N-DNA was almost like drinking acid; it burned and hurt badly, but it did its job to heal its user it was a temporary healing factor serum which effects lasted only twelve hours.

The wounds on the mercenary were cured, he had recovered with the serum and the merc finally was able to notice the monstrosity of what his enemy had become. Bandit still having a sore chest he walk forth as he heard his crunchy counterpart address him one last time. "Come on Bandit finish your work. Strike me dead!" Bandit then zoomed in a blink of an eye and appeared all the sudden behind his enemy holding a large silver stake on his hand. “Just for peace of mind, Day Hunter. I checked the name of my contractor. I don’t know if it means anything to you… His name was James and was from your department. Also, say hello to Marco for me.” Bandit then went to grabbed the smoking Day Hunter from the back to have a firm hold on him as he lift his left hand and tighten the grip on the silver stake he went to stab it from behind into Day Hunter’s brain hoping to leave the stake in the merc’s head.

The Bandit’s last word to the counterpart mercenary were a tribute to their business as the monarch of mercenaries to a future soldier: “Mercenaries never die we just go to hell to regroup. I’ll see you there… Comrade.” The wind scattered around all over the surface of the rooftop as the Brotherhood Sentinel hovered just above the mercenary of greatness. The merc looks up and notice P. Rain jumping off the Sentinel and landed besides the Bandit. The purple mistress looks at Day Hunter grossed out. “My gosh, what did you do to him?” she ask in disgust. Bandit then bend over and grabbed his cannon groaning in pain. P. Rain helps him holding him between her arms “What’s wrong?” she ask. “I have a bullet on my chest.” said the Bandit before using his ability to phase and extracted the bullet. “Ugh.. There that’s better.” he then dropped the bullet. “Where you two watching the whole time?” P. Rain then helped him hover to the Sentinel with her purple force field as she replies “You know, we have problems with authority.” *Chuckles* “Yeah.. I know..” said the mercenary king as he exits.

The Red Brotherhood uses the cloaking device on the Sentinel and jet away from the site to a safe location leaving behind the Day Hunter as a chapter on the king of merc’s past.

Day Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Day Hunter

The pain the monstrosity that Samuel had become, his crimes, his murders, his heroism, his mercenary abilities all came to end with a few final words. I checked the name of my contractor. I don't know if it means anything to you.........his name was James and was from your department. With those words Samuel knew he had been betrayed..........betrayed by the man who helped make him, betrayed by the man who he worked for......Dr. James. WIth that final thought Samuel was gone. The spike penetrating both skull and brain, as the Bandit let go Samuel's disgusting body fell, unmoving, unfeeling, lifeless.........dead.

Nearly thirty minutes passed after the Bandit left before Dr. James and his men rushed to the place where Samuel's body was. Dr. James had come to extract Samuel's body, although he was dead there was still things that could be gained from him. It would take years but they would possible be able to extract his memories and insert them into someone or something else, or they could extract his abilities and insert them into other mutants or humans. As the men began to pick up Samuel suddenly one of the men stumbled forward before falling to the ground.......a knife sticking from the back of his skull. Dr. James' eyes widened at the site as his men quickly looked in all directions feeling slightly panicked. Suddenly another man fell from the same thing, the men now fearing for their lives not knowing what was going on panicked. Some fired in different directions. Doctor James quickly made his way back to the helicopter he had come in on and tried to yell for them drop the ladder.

Suddenly a man dressed in a black hooded robe leaped onto the top of the building quickly throwing two knives in different directions hitting two more of the guards leaving only two more and doctor James. The men quickly fired, as the hooded man backflipped to dodge the bullet, kicking off of the small wall that held a door that lead down into the building and performed a spin kick into one of the mens temples killing him instantly. The other not having time to react before the hooded man spun knocking the gaurd off his feet. Quickly jumping up and pulling the sword off his back and stabbing the guard before the hooded man turned to see doctor James clammering up the ladder to the helicopter, waving for them to begin flying away. The hooded man grinned as the helicopter took off. He grabbed two more knives and right as Dr. James was hanging over the busy street of Los Angelous he ran to the edge of the building and threw them.......miraculously he hit the two ropes of the ladder causing them to spil and fray, in a matter of seconds the rope snapped as Doctor James grabbed the what was know the bottom of the ladder. As the helicopter flew into the abbys of the night sky the hooded man grinned before running and leaping off the side of the building dissappearing into the night...............