xdarksider95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By xdarksider95

@justicepaine

I slowly approached the ware house on the outskirts of Gothic city, it was midnight. With back up watching my back from a distance I felt like the mob that had taken control of the warehouse couldn't harm me in any shape or form. The alley that was in front of the warehouse smelled of decay and fesses. The gritty brick walls that made up the alleyway were covered in graffiti. I approached a group of mobsters, three to be exact. They were dressed like gangsters from old mobster movies.

"Hey, getta outta here this is the mob's territory!" The mobster in the middle exclaimed at me. I just sat there and stared at him through my mask, silent. "What do you want, are you one of those wannabe heroes? Just scram before you get yourself hurt!" The mobster yelled at me spitting out the last part. Getting saliva on my black and red hoodie.

Looking at him, I whispered "I want my city back." Before I punched him through the chest killing him instantly. Knowing that my partner would handle the other two men before they could harm me.