Dear World, where have you gone to?

BoundlessEnt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hey Guys! BoundlessEntertainment here! I'm going to be trying something new, and different, and I am going to make this fan-fiction a fan-fiction that allows YOU GUYS to choose what the characters will do, act like, and basically, it allows you to control their world! If you have a specific character in mind that you would like to see come into play, private message me your requests! Alright, here we go: It was a cold, winter day outside in the streets of Detroit. Darius, a poor, but brilliant minded young man, walked aimlessly, as he looked at the ruins around him. He walked by a sign that read: "Warning! If you encounter any individuals suffering abnormal behaviour, do not make contact, and notify officials immediately.". That sign. Darius recognized it from the beginning of it all. The outbreak. Individuals tearing each other apart like animals. That sign meant nothing to Darius now. Heck, the officials probably were monsters by now. Darius' world had gone down in ashes. Nobody was there to do anything for him. Mortar bombs and tank shells had already been fired. People had died. In an attempt to stop the epidemic, it just got worse. Darius had, before the epidemic, heard of, and had even seen some extraordinary people, heroes, with bizarre feats. A wall crawling man who swung around a city on webs, a Hercules-type demigod with a hammer, a talking snowman, all this meant nothing to Darius anymore. They weren't around to help during this epidemic. They could be dead for all he cared. Darius travelled on, down an abandoned road, small Ruger pistol in his hand, clutching a bag full of water bottles, food and basic survival gear. After all, who would take care of him now? He was on his own. No family, no friends, nothing. As anger and frustration began to be prevalent on Darius' face as he walked through the snow, he couldn't help but hear bickering in the distant forest. Darius turned his face toward the noise, and.....