Cadmus_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Cadmus_Knightfall

Recording #793

It is the year 2027, and 90% of the Earth's population has been completely eradicated. In the year 2023, the H1N1 flu virus resurfaced, and those who has been vaccinated in the previous outbreak began to show unique symptoms. A fever was induced in the infected, their bodily temperatures rose to unsurvivable levels. In addition, the infected showed signs of extreme anxiety, fear of practically everything as well severe excretion of bodily fluids. The combination of all these symptoms resulted in the heart going in to over drive, and due to the never ending stress and lack of a cure, these infected all died, and quite painfully at that. However, they did not stay dead; in less than an hour, these dead patients came back to life or at least it appeared that way. They were medically considered dead and were nothing by a walking virus.

No Caption Provided

Like any virus, it had one purpose and that is to spread. These reanimated corpses spread the virus typically by biting their victims...a modern day zombie. However, infection can be spread through any bodily fluids such as blood or saliva if it enters through any orifice in the body. Out of the 10% of the human population left, 7% of those are the walking dead and only 3% are living beings, including the super powered as they were also affected and found not to be immune to the virus.

This is Cadmus Knightfall, if you're hearing this, you're the only hope the living has left and you're not alone. End of recording.

No Caption Provided

Rules

• This is a living RP; meaning that it has no ending and will continue to evolve and progress based on one thing and one thing only - you!
  • The beginning of this living RP will take place in Seattle, Washington (will evolve as the rp continues)
  • Your character can have their own base, supplies, vehicle or whatever you like. If you have any big ideas such as a group coming together and then their base being overrun, please use discretion and make sure all participants are in agreement
  • Remember that this is 4 years after the zombie outbreak so they are everywhere and supplies will be scarce
  • Feel free to post pictures of the places your character goes, or the things they find; get creative with it!
  • This is purely for the purpose of having fun and is not canon, so you can use your actual characters or make new ones if you wish
  • ALL superpowered beings can be infected, nobody what their powers and abilities. Those with bullet proof level durabilty can not be penetrated by a bite, but can still be victim to getting saliva or blood in their mouth
  • Try to sell the zombies; some will be fast, some slow but they should evoke a feeling of fear.
  • If a superhuman being is turned, they do not become a super powered zombie
  • Any questions, queries or concerns, just message me ! :)
  • THIS PAGE ALSO FUNCTIONS AS THE OOC AND RP!
ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@cadmus_knightfall: Cool rp maybe wrong time with everybody busy with the crossover event.

Avatar image for cadmus_knightfall
Cadmus_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Cadmus_Knightfall
MasterMouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

YES YES YES YES YES!

I wanted this so bad, you don't even know. :P
I will partake in this RP indefinitely.

Skullken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Skullken

Again, Rodger check his radio for any communication or signal that would give him a glimpse of hope in a godless time. He meticulously went through ever channel slowly, hoping, praying that just once, he would hear the reassuring voice of another person. But just as it had been for the past few years, all he received was empty static. Rodger's heart sank lower than his anchor as he set his boat down off the shore of Alki Beach Park located in the western part of Seattle. Normally he avoided the shore for obvious reasons, but his need for supplies outweighed his better judgment. Before he set one foot upon land he pulled out his blow horn and gave the devise a test, blaring a blast of sound guaranteed to alert any near by infected of his presence. It was now a waiting game to see if any of the rotted beast would show, and if they did, the question would be how many.

Rodger could remember the days before the infection, back when he was a simple boat charter for any fool with a store bought treasure map. His days were peaceful, as he spent the majority of them on the open sea. But then there was that one night, he was taking some paying customers to an uncharted region of the Pacific Ocean, where they were assured some treasure resided. They were a group of wide eyed teenagers that felt invincible and spent more time partying than checking underwater sonar. But it was when one of the younger girls, quickly turned nauseous that things changed. Rodger put her to bed, assuming she had simply drank to much. However, instead of peacefully going to sleep, the girl turned violent with signs of extreme anxiety, fear of practically everything. Rodger immediately radio for medical help, while the girls friends tried to calm her down, but the more they tried to help her the more insane the girls delusions became. Finally the stress proved to be too much for the girls heart and she suffered a lethal coronary attack killing her instantly. Immediately, Rodger set a course to the nearest shore, but because they were so far out, it would be at least three days before arrival.

It was on the second day heading back that Rodger saw the image that was seared into his brain forever. As always he stood on the main deck steering the boat to shore, when a blood curdling scream rang out from below. In a mad dash he ran down to give assistance, only to find the deceased woman crouching over the body of one of her friends, feasting upon his torn flesh. The girl's flesh was rotting off her bones showing advanced signs of decomposition, far beyond that of the one day she was dead. The only thing more disgusting than her, was the mangled body of her victim bleeding out on his floor. By now all the remaining passengers arrived on the scene, only to vomit at the sight. Immediately Rodger ordered them all to get back as he locked the room door that she was in, from the outside. He could then hear her inside scratching and banging against the sliding door relentlessly, while moaning out a accursed sound. Until now, none of the ships members had ever seen or even believed in zombies, but after what they had just seen, none could deny it. Unfortunately, the crew knew that the infected girl would eventually get out, so as a group they decided that for there safety they would have to put her down and the person she was feasting upon. So being the captain, Rodger grabbed the revolver he kept under his pillow, and shot two bullets each, deep within the brains of the infected, rendering them both, permanently deceased.

But that was only the beginning of the worlds demise. By the time he reached the shore, the virus had already spread to twenty percent of the worlds population, and every hour that number was increasing. Some survivors went underground, others went ballistic, but everyone knew this epidemic could not be controlled. Rodger, however, did what he did best and went back to the open sea. Now roughly three years later Rodger was now on another shore, blaring a blow horn waiting to see if any infected would arrive. Two minutes later, the familiar sound of a small hoard of Zombies began rustling, as they slowly came out from every nook and cranny. At first they were unorganized, but once they picked up Rodgers scent, the moaning and wailing began. Soon they formed a wall of rotten flesh that kept moving closers and closer, putting Rodger in an unpleasant position. On one hand he desperately needed the supplies, but on the other, it was not wise to face a hoard of the infected. With only seconds to make a decision he began fidgeting with his special ring, considering the option of powering up and laying waste to the whole freaking lot of them.

Charlemagne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Charlemagne
ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MasterMouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@charlemagne:I'm most definitely joining.
@ownagepants Without a single doubt in my mind.
I can't pick a character though ugh.

Charlemagne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Charlemagne

@ownagepants: I'm kinda hyped. I like the OP alot so probably.

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MasterMouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By MasterMouse
CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I LOVE IT.

Skullken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Skullken

Well to whom ever is joining, Welcome!

Kufu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Kufu
ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for dark_vengeance_
Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I've never wanted a computer so much in my life. The idea of a 51 year old version of my character fighting zombies with kitchen knives and guns is one of the most badass things that has ever crossed my mind.

Canine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a perfect rpg for me coming back. Will have a post up later.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

...I...I think I'm going to join.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Pyrogram

@charlemagne: You're joining, right? If so...I may have an idea.

Charlemagne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Charlemagne

@pyrogram: Yeah. Trying to figure out if I'll recycle a character or just use a new one. Already have look picked out.

MasterMouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@charlemagne: Oh, a new person for this and not Charles? Interesting!

I'm using that Green Arrow Father as my look. Kurt's aged, all this sh!t's tired him out. lmfao

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: @darkknightdetective: You guys are getting involved awesome.

@cadmus_knightfall Well i guess it was a good thing i bumped it before it fell deep into the comicvine catacombs no need to thank me though but you can if you want to lol.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Charlemagne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: Yeah was thinking I'd use his son or something similar.

MasterMouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: @darkknightdetective: You guys are getting involved awesome.

@cadmus_knightfallWell i guess it was a good thing i bumped it before it fell deep into the comicvine catacombs no need to thank me though but you can if you want to lol.

THANKYOU!
I would have missed this if you hadn't posted. ):

Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Pyrogram @Charlemagne @_Cain_

We need to create a serious allegiance.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MasterMouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Charlemagne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ownagepants: I'd be more worried about the zombies :P

@pyrogram:

By the year 2027 I'm sure some things have

...happened lol

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@charlemagne: Oh, that makes sense lol Kurt and Charles-Son should be the Daryl and Merle of this RP, not brothers, but somehow partners :P

Charlemagne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Charlemagne

@pyrogram said:

@charlemagne: Oh, that makes sense lol Kurt and Charles-Son should be the Daryl and Merle of this RP, not brothers, but somehow partners :P

I'm down!

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@charlemagne: Want me to throw down a first post and link you in, or you wanna do it?

Charlemagne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kufu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I might actually do this with both my characters.
Hmmm.
Yes. (:

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@max_rourke: Look at you going hardcore up in this b!tch :P

Kufu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Kufu

@pyrogram:Gonna go so hardcore :)
Rourke's gonna have the death machine. [Badass apocalypse super car truck thing]
Mistro's probably gonna be leading a group of mice from mouse island who weren't infected.
It's 'gon be a good one.

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Dark_Vengeance_

So I'm back to being the solitary bastard of the story?

MasterMouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkknightdetective:I'll be a solitary bastard on the opposite end of town if that makes you feel better. :P

Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Dark_Vengeance_

Also by Seattle, Washington you mean the one that has Gothic in it. I kind of have the whole messiah complex going on. The only way for me to leave the city IC completely is if it gets destroyed. :D Would that be okay with everyone?

Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Dark_Vengeance_

Oh crap that sounded jerkish at the beginning I meant it in a light hearted manner.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogran

I meant it beforehand the RP to justify both of our characters leaving Gothic. I feel like it would contradict their nature to give up on the city. I'm not going to destroy it IC, I'm thinking we could say something like it was one of the first cities to be completely infected so the government launched a nuclear bomb or something along those lines.

MasterMouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By MasterMouse

@pyrogran

I meant it beforehand the RP to justify both of our characters leaving Gothic. I feel like it would contradict their nature to give up on the city. I'm not going to destroy it IC, I'm thinking we could say something like it was one of the first cities to be completely infected so the government launched a nuclear bomb or something along those lines.

It could've gotten overrun, no point in sticking around if everyone is a zombie.lol

Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@MasterMouse

But even then wouldn't they try to clean it up? I mean they are the Knights of Gothic. I'm willing to with the story that it got overrun.

MasterMouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@MasterMouse

No, but after saving the survivors he would try to clean up the city even if it's on his own.