#1 Edited by Clara Mass (8055 posts) - - Show Bio

"Don't worry, Rosemarie. I've got this handled." Politely dismissing the undeniable servitude of her White House aid, the First Lady of Legend cautiously situated herself, perfectly poised, and symmetrically parallel from the very same interviewer she conversed with just seven days ago.

This time however, the atmosphere within the heavenly white room was as dreary as her time in Paradiso. In fact, Lady Stark could sense their eyes piercing her very soul, so much so she could hear them telepathically insinuate unspeakable crimes they'd commit if it weren't for her status within the American hierarchy.

"Are you ready?" His hardened voice interjected her stoic silence, unwilling to cater to this woman, especially considering the released tapes.

"I'm ready. Whenever you are." Her voice came off differently. This time the inflection nor volume were nearly as joyous and loud as their previous encounter. In truth, without the visual reverence of Anthony Stark, the protection of Charlemagne Lebeau, or the comforting love of Noah Addams, the blind witch could be considered vulnerable.

"Mrs. Stark. I want to get straight to business." Bright lights focused on the expertly crafted witch, highlighting the contrast between her ebony dress and jollier surroundings. "You were caught in Paradiso, a known mutant haven that's capitalized on equality, which was nearly destroyed just twenty-four hours ago. I'd like too---"

"Please, I'm going to have to stop you right there." Unable to sit through presumptuous accusations, narrow minded opinions, and understandable displeasure, Clarice Michelle Stark of Washington peeled off her dark shades to reveal the unholy sight of perpetual darkness, black orbs that took the place of her formerly signature violet eyes.

"Last evening wasn't my proudest moment. I don't know what even happened," she blotted her tears, still feeling honest anxiety from that entire debacle. "All I know is Daemon, that behemoth of mutant, might have sullied whatever chances at equality this administration was aiming for."

"He contacted me. Knowing that I'd do just about anything to make my husband's efforts matter. I went there, with the protection of my bodyguard, Charlemagne Lebeau. A man who knows what it means to be falsely accused of crimes he did not commit. I trusted him to protect me, which he tried his earnest too, but it wasn't enough. Daemon was ready, ready for something I had to intentions of - violence."

"He goaded me. Told me we could make a difference, but then it turned into a roast. Brought up the fact that he's the one who murdered my parents. He's the one who's made my life a living hell. The monstrous mutant behind all my nightmares. He talked about horrendous things. What he'd do to me if I didn't comply to his demands. I denied. Terrorists are not to be negotiated with, but in return I was blinded. My eyes taken from me. The only thing that made me feel unique growing up."

"Charlemagne defended me with all his might. Taking on the giant with amazing fortitude, my husband would be thankful. I know, I am." She started crying again, this however, her hand was light grasped by her compassionate interviewer.

"I didn't want any of that to happen. I didn't want anyone's lives to end. Children, mothers, fathers, I would never wish the pain I felt to be thrust onto anyone else. Eventually Daemon became suicidal when things didn't go his way, but thankfully I cooled him down. The energies he had could have reached our nation if it weren't for the powers I strangely manifested, but still I feel the guilt of what I could have stopped."

"I'm not sure if I'm a mutant. It could be some weird poetic irony considering the tragedies I've went through and witnessed, but in the end this nation was put in jeopardy. Lives were taken and more could have been. I don't consider this a win. I won't sugarcoat any of this, I'm not even sure if I should be alive."

"One things for certain, Daemon is a mutant terrorist. One that'll obliterate his own people to prove how deadly he can be. He is not what mutants should aspire to be, he is the mutant that has ruined progress for millions, and he must be stopped. If anyone can help, if anyone knows anything about his whereabouts, please contact me in anyway which way you please. It's only in my blindness that I can finally see who the real enemy is."

"Please America, don't let this monster go. Think of your kids, your parents, and the future of this country. Please, don't lose sight of what's in front of you." She covered her eyes, ashamed of the nightmares she could have caused by presenting this displeasing sight. "Thank y-you, f-for y-your time."

#2 Posted by The_Puzzler (6455 posts) - - Show Bio

Oof, she is good.

#3 Posted by Clara Mass (8055 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_puzzler: Not sure if complimentary or condescending >.>

#4 Edited by Lady_Grimm (1551 posts) - - Show Bio

.......A war is coming 0_o

#5 Posted by _Johnny_ (132 posts) - - Show Bio

Crafty woman!

#6 Posted by Charlemagne (6969 posts) - - Show Bio
Epic

Starks are the masters of manipulation lol

#7 Posted by ShadowSwordmaster (13776 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Edited by Lady_Grimm (1551 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowswordmaster: Not like this.

"....he is the mutant that has ruined progress for millions, and he must be stopped"

"....please contact me in anyway which way you please."

"Please America, don't let this monster go"

#9 Posted by ShadowSwordmaster (13776 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Edited by Clara Mass (8055 posts) - - Show Bio

@charlemagne: I've got a way with words, don't I?

@lady_grimm: Be afraid, darling. You might be the first feather I pluck ;)

@shadowswordmaster: Did you read or are you being your usual sardonic self? *evil stare

@_johnny_: Thank you. I take pride in my craft.

#12 Edited by Clara Mass (8055 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by Pyrogram (36660 posts) - - Show Bio

@clara_mass: I'll read it soon :) Just starting to write a post.

#14 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14595 posts) - - Show Bio

After we're done with Charles you're next.

#15 Posted by Clara Mass (8055 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by _Johnny_ (132 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by Pyrogram (36660 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Edited by Dark_Vengeance_ (14595 posts) - - Show Bio

@clara_mass: If by "fine" you mean severely beaten or most likely dead then you're right.

#19 Posted by Clara Mass (8055 posts) - - Show Bio

@dark_vengeance_: Talk to me when your stuff is canon that I'll shake in my boots ;)

@pyrogram: I gotta say...kid's got spunk lol

#20 Edited by Pyrogram (36660 posts) - - Show Bio

@clara_mass: Maybe one day he'll become President after Fk'ing over an entire country to prove he is an exellent politician XP

#21 Edited by Clara Mass (8055 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Edited by Dark_Vengeance_ (14595 posts) - - Show Bio

@clara_mass: Give me another year and I'll make you look bad.

@pyrogram said:

@clara_mass: Maybe one day he'll become President after Fk'ing over an entire country to prove he is an exellent politician XP

Why be a president when I can become a god? A Bat-God.

#23 Posted by Pyrogram (36660 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Edited by Dark_Vengeance_ (14595 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Posted by Clara Mass (8055 posts) - - Show Bio

@dark_vengeance_: I hear an echo, but I'm not quite sure if it's real =P
@pyrogram: I came up with a team idea. Please, slap me before I make a thread.

#26 Posted by Pyrogram (36660 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14595 posts) - - Show Bio

@clara_mass:

I think it's just you talking to yourself in whatever cave you're hiding.

#28 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14595 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram:

It's Channing Tatum, he makes it up with the amount of stalkers and fan girls he has.

#29 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

@clara_mass: you are an evil vial f#cking woman...will reply to this later.

#30 Edited by Lady_Grimm (1551 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Posted by Infinity_ (46 posts) - - Show Bio

Lies laid as thick as metal as durable as wet paper

(Ya done ace)

#32 Edited by Clara Mass (8055 posts) - - Show Bio

@infinity_: That was actually neat o.o

(Thank ya)

#33 Posted by 614azrael (10307 posts) - - Show Bio

@clara_mass: wasn't it :D

Now go read Chanel 5:State of Emergency, she's calling yo ass out lol