Goki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201  Edited By Goki

VV Mansion

Goki arrives in his fathers room, he opens the door and walks in. He remembers something his father had made a long time ago and told him when he is gone for Goki to find it and use it.

Goki thinks to himself on how he could have been controlled so easily. His father was never so weak, but he knows that from now on he will make his father proud. Goki finds what his father wanted him to have. He opens the box.

Goki walks outside of the room and is dressed in a regal uniform. It resembles the uniforms used by a Horseman but more regal. The suit itself feels as if its amplifying his powers. Its insignia is in Japanese...Famine.

He walks around the base and hears noise coming from out side. He looks out to see someone coming over the walls. He sends a message through the VV HQ

Everyone We are underattack get ahold of Gambler. I will hold the outside down until he gets here. The ones coming over the walls are mine find any straglers.

Goki opens to door to the Courtyard and waits for the enemy to arrive.
Post Edited:2007-08-17 18:42:56

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#202  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Lunick shook his hand,"Honor to meet you, Arrow."

Cryo looked away an rubbed the back of his head,"Yeah, I'm kinda taking a crash course on Parenting..."

Cryo noticed the change in his scent and the pure black of his eyes. "What's wrong, Arrow."

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#203  Edited By The_Ghostshell

"Are they ready?" asked Gambler.

Wanda sat in a dark corner with her face buried in her hands.

Yyy...yes.... master.

She pointed to the other side of the room where four figures stood barley in the light.

"HAHAHAHAHA. Perfect....perfect."

Gambler made his way back to the upper levels of the VV, and alarm had been sounded.

"D-MAN! Sounds like we have guests. Stand by my side in case they get past Gokin."

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

Zaraki moved along the wall, keeping to the shadows he moved quickly, Lucy close behind him. He let his hand slide to the hilt of Battosai. Zaraki was using his spirit pressure to keep his noise to a minimum, Lucy hadn't learned that trick yet.

The soft sound of her foot steps sounded so loud to Zaraki. Zaraki didn't notice her noise though, he couldn't stop thinking about how familiar the face in that picture had looked.

Suddenly it hit him. He knew why the face looked so familiar.

"We gotta go, I know that face." Zaraki began. "He's.... he's here."

"What?" Lucy's face went pale.

"DC's son. The kid in the pic is Dark Child's son, Goki." Zaraki looked about. "And he knows we are already here."

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#205  Edited By Final Arrow

"I feel him coming back Cryo, I need you to transport me into the VV Hq, I fear if I use my powers again, Well, you know what he can do, As A god there must be away to help me get in there," Arrow ran his hand over his crimson sleve and looked Cryo straight in the eyes, "You make a great dad Cryo, Now I know why uou left the NAo, But please help me this once".

Arrow stood as a tower over Cryo's son, The boy stood in his shadow in awe at the man in front of him, Cryo must have told him stories of the NAO , Had Arrow become that much of a legend to hide what his past had done, No he would forever have to pay his debt to the world, He was now the leader of the greatest Hero group on the earth.

It was time for Arrow to even the playing field, He had a few cards up his sleve that Gambler would not see coming and he need to be in the right place at the right time, Pulling out his bow he smiled "One more ride into the abyss my friend"

Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206  Edited By Donnieman v5.1

The alarm blared in D-Man ears, someone was hear. D-Man was filled with excitement, he couldn't wait to flay the flesh from their bones. Nothing was more fulfilling than a good kill.

"Of course my liege. I won't let anyone harm you" D-Man told his master.

D-Man prepared himself for the intruders.
Post Edited:2007-08-17 19:01:39

Goki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207  Edited By Goki

stands on the wall over Z

See you know what i hate most? When people think of me as an idiot.

Goki then does a flip and falls in front of Ichigo and his friends.

His eyes roll to the back of his head and he begins to glow. " You fools you really think someone who makes so much noise like your girlfriend would go unoticed. Prepare yourself." And Goki is flying towards the team and unleashes a blast of fire and brimestone.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

"I wouldn't have it any other way. There might be a way. Follow me." He turned and walked toward the water. He nodded fo Lunick to follow.

"Uhh....Dad? I'm not getting my clothes wet. These jeans cost like 20 dollars!" Cryo rolled his eyes. He was already waist deep. "Stop being such a scaredy wolf and get in here." Lunick straightened up. He didn't want to look like a wuss in front of the NAO's leader. He ran in and dove. "You were saying?" He said.

Cryo looked at him. "Nice cover." He looked back at Arrow. "I still have some of my powers. I can use the water to get us there." Cryo tapped the water, and it began to glow bright blue. "Dive in." Lunick and Cryo dove, surfacing in his chambers on Olympus.

"DAD! How'd you do that!?" Lunick yelled, climbing out of the pool of water, still glowing bright blue. "What? You think the God of the Sea can't do that kind of stuff?" Cryo climbed out and removed the water from himself and Lunick.

"Well," Lunick started,"I kinda expected it from Zeus, or maybe Hades, but not you." "Zeus...of course! He all high an mighty of course..." He broke off into mumbles as he waited for Arrow to come through.

Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#209  Edited By Spectrum

Spectrum saw the portal open and took his chance. Spectrum dropped the sheild. The demons noticed and dived at him claws snatching and grabbing at him. spectrum shot blasts of light and magic at them. He dived through the portal after VS.

It closed behind them them and they arrived in the dank cavern.

Spectrums mind began racing. He sat on the ground trying to find Arrow with his mind.

"Yes" he stamered. He had made the connection. He sent the message,

"Arrow we are safe the three of us in this cavern. Z has began an assault on the VV HQ. Im sorry to say that Darkchild is dead his son Goki is now the lapdog for the VV. Keep me informed on what your plans are, there is more to defeating GAmblers then you think"

Spectrum left it at that.

Post Edited:2007-08-17 19:19:58

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By Final Arrow

Arrow came out of the Pool he had been to Olympus before, Many years before Cryo was born, He had come for another reason then to tear it down, During the battle he had killed many gods and Scared Hades for life, Looking around the gasp came loud and fast, Athena went for her shield, Then Arrow saw him Zeus!

Arrows eye twisted as he looked at the figure , He stood high above the rest of the gods, His beard was as white as the clouds themselfs, A crown of gold sat on his white hair, Around him he wore a toga of white, the man did not have an bit of fat on him, The god was pure muscle, A glow of gold came from round the king of the gods, A bolt of gold lightning filled Zeus hand.

Preparing himself Arrow looked at Cryo "was this a good Idea " Arrow said as he hread the cracking of the air around the bolt!

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Cryo rolled his eyes. "Everyime one of my friends comes over, you have to act this way?" Cryo said amusingly. The gods were recovering from the attack earlier. "Arrow is with me. You want him, you go through me." He stood up against Zeus with his Trident.

Then something caught his eye. Hermes was holding Artemis in his arms, she was limp, obviously attacked during the fight. Cryo ran over and dropped the trident. He stroked her hair, trying to get her awake. Her eyes flickered, and she looked up at Cryo. "Scott...." She smiled faintly,"You're back! Too late....I'm afraid."

"Don't speak, save your strength, sister." She closed her eyes and slept, slowly healing the damage done to her. Cryo was angry now. Whoever did this will pay dearly. "Lunick, Arrow, follow me." He ingored the other gods anbd walked over to a pool in the middle of th council room. He tapped it and it showed ythe VV headquarters. Cryo jumped in, followed by Lunick, and arose from a fountain inside the VV HQ.

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

Zaraki raised his hand and grinned.

"Boneshield." Zaraki suddenly realized that he was excited to do battle. "Come on, your father knew better than to fight me like that."

Zaraki made a wall of skulls and bones, ineffective he knew, but it was enough to give him time to dodge. He grabbed Lucy's hand and pulled her behind him, she was trying to summon Ryu, the dragon her soul manifested as, but she didn't have the time to concentrate. As Zaraki ran past a small crate pile he let go of Lucy's hand. She instinctively jumped behind the crates and speed loaded a psitol she had been carrying.

Zaraki pushed his speed to it's max and ran to Goki's left, swing Battosai at his target's hip.

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By Final Arrow

Arrow looked back a Zeus , then went into the pool after Cryo Smiling "Thank you old friend, Who would have thought teen wolf standing up to the king of gods" He chuckled a little, "I have something to do here, Weather man attacke Olmpayis earlier, He may be around if your lookig for pay back."

Arrow ran out the room , Looking around in the old vv base for his room, Sliding to a stop he smiled as the door flew open a small wall of black allowed him to pass, As he entred the room, It scared even him, Bodys hung from the wall kept fresh by magic, His bed was made out of skulls and covered in red bed dressings, On the bottom of the bed sat a Black top hat and a cane.

No one would know he was here the room had a magic block on it placed when Arrow was at his prime in the VV, Looking around he found some of Wandas old things , Then he saw it the Amulet and the Stone, This is what he needed , For his plan to work, If it would work, It had many holes in it but , It gave him something he needed, HOPE.

Goki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By Goki

He sees his first attacks were useless and notices the women hiding. " Hmm looks like ill take you out first. What?!" He sees the blade coming at him and turns his arm metallic and catches the blade in his left hand, but in the process cuts his hand down the middle. Yet still manages to hold onto the blade.

" Who said i was aiming at you, its called close quarters combat. " Using his right arm he begins to fight Z hand to hand while still holding onto the blade.

" Anything witty to say now?"

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

"Yeah, say cheese." Zaraki opened his mouth, but the ceroe blast didn't form. "Aw, damn."

Zarki tried to bring his free hand up to strike Goki's throat, attempting to cut off his breath.

Goki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216  Edited By Goki

Goki is struck in the throat and lets go of Ichigo.

ACK

You little SH!T. Goki sees the weakened state of this little man, yet he has the strength of many in his heart.

" You are one of great power arnt you. But why havnt you shown me it. I guess you CANT!"

Goki rushes towards Z and then disappears and reappears above him and creates a sword much like his father use to use. And comes crashing down upon Ichigo

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Gambler looked at D-Man.

"Wait here. Keep an eye out and be ready."

Gambler slowly walked outside and watched for a brief second as the once great Vine Villain Z and the new breed Gokin clashed.

He quickly turned his head away and smiled.

"I bet your what all the fuss is about aren't you sweetie."

Hiding behind some crates was thee lovely women who had come with Z. Gambler bent down and grabbed her by her neck lifting her up and turned towards Z.

"Now now Z, we wouldn't want anything to happen to such a sweet girl now would we? Surrender now and I promise.....no harm shall be fall either of you"

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218  Edited By Final Arrow

Arrow clread a spot on the floor , He bit into his hand , Making a star on the floor with the blood from his bite mark, He sat in the middle , Placing the Amulet on his neck and the stone in his hand , A chant of ancient evil began to pour from his mouth.

Flames shot up around him, Blood began to sweep the floor as if a rivet had burst its banks, Arrows hole body began to spin in the middle as a body began to raise from the blood, The world sparked , the walls began to crumble, then there was a flash , Of bright light, Then dark light, It fell as death herself was standing in the room, She ran a hand over Arrows back.

"Hello my favorutie, You wish this favour of me, It shall be granted on one condistion, you give me more souls, I have missed your company, Is it cause you have turned to light and hide your true self in this mask" Her voice was sweet but menacing all in one, Arrow spine fell cold as she left then he looked in the Shadows

"you can come out now, You and your friend" One of the shadows stood still and did not move the other stepped forward reavling himself in full glory ,

Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219  Edited By Magneto

He stood his purple cape flapping in the dark energy in the room "I am alive, How has this been done , Arrow " The room exploded with magnetic energy, Blowing up the entire room the VV castle began to shake As Magnetos memorys came flooding back to him, the fight, His death, His RAGE.

Exploding out of the VV he hovered in the sky "GAMBLER" , Flying towards his killer he stopped just short of him," What have you done to my family and to the VV" Mags shiled shot up round him , As his dark eyes looked out from the helmet, He snarled at Gambler

Post Edited:2007-08-17 19:59:19

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

Zzaraki slid his hand down the back of Battosai, releaseing the second form of Battosai. The sword changed to a large buster blade with a head lopper notch near the handle. The giant sword swung between the two fighters and Zaraki jammed his free hand into the back of the blade for extra leverage.

"Not as big as I remeber it." Zaraki gave a heave and pushed the attacker back into the air.

Suddenly he hears a voice from his minds shadows yell to him. What?!? Zaraki catches sight of Gambler with lucy and overexerts himself in accident.

He pushed too hard, unused to using the zanpakuto in such a long time.
Post Edited:2007-08-17 19:58:26

Goki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221  Edited By Goki

Goki is flung farther into the air but he reasserts himself while he is in the air. He stops himself and hovers in the air. He sees Z is distracted and teleports behind him and charges his hands up and fires with one hand and charges his blade with the other hand.

After he fires with his right and he swings his blade and launches a force of darkness from the blade.

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

Zaraki feels his back expplode, then it happens again. he feels his body lift off the ground with the first strike and the second numbs his body as he flung across the courtyard.

"Graaahh!" Zaraki watches as the wall closes in on him. He tries to move the his sword to the ground to slow his flight, but it only causes him to flip helter skelter. the crash with the wall becomes unmanagable as Zaraki crashes with the back of his head first.

Zaraki sees the world begin to go dark. He hears footsteps closing in, then he hears a familiar voice say something like, 'Take them to the dungeon, make sure you seal him first though.'

He tries to hold onto the world as it fade from his eyes, but all he manages is a feeble mumble.

-Lucy.-

Goki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223  Edited By Goki

Goki finds the helter skelter of Ichigos flight quite funny.

He watches as they take him away. He wants to finish the fight with blood but knows if he does so Gambler would be quite mad so he reports to Gambler.

He walks into the mansion and finds Gambler. " So what are we going to torture the little maggot and if so may i join in the fun"

Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224  Edited By Donnieman v5.1

D-Man heard the commotion and ran outside right away.

D-Man! Assemble the Legion at once!

"Yes sir, at once" D-Man answered his master.

D-Man pressed a button on his wrist and ordered his legion to come outside immediately. They arrived in seconds appearing almost instantaneously behind their leader.

"Now it's time for us to give our visitors a warm welcome" D-Man said sinisterly.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Gambler was in shock,

"Could it be?" he thought.

"Mags? Is that you?"

So much was happening at once. Gokin had taken Lucy and Z to the dungeons while D-Man wasted no time in gathering his LoD.

Looking at D-Man and the LoD he shouted.

"TAKE CARE OF HIM! DO NOT ALLOW HIM TO PASS!"

Winter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226  Edited By Winter

Suddenly there was a great chill in thee air and snow began to fall.

"Everything looks a little cleaner when its white. Dont you agree D?" giggled the crazy but deadly Winter.

"Booooo, who's the old man in the cape? No one invited him to the party."

She stood by D-Man ready for his orders.

Slowburn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227  Edited By Slowburn

A sizzling sound could be heard as Slowburn to his place by Winter's side.

"Finally, some god damn action."

The heat coming of Slowburn was intense.

"Lets just melt him down and have it bronzed."

Goki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228  Edited By Goki

Goki drags both Lucy and Z to the dungeon.

He chains them both to the wall. He looks both of the down and begins to wair for them to wake up.

" A screw this! Lets have some fun i learned this from books." He grabs a piece of a wood and shatters it. He then takes the pieces and shoves them under Z's nails slowly.

" See this wont kill you but it does cause a considerable amount of pain." He looks over to Lucy and smiles. He walks over to her and puts her feet in water.

" Yours will be soon enough love"

Mystical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229  Edited By Mystical

Mystical appeared from a cloud of purple smoke. She was now standing next to D-Man and the rest of the LoD.

"Looks like someone has been playing with magic" translated from Russian

Naruto Uzumaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230  Edited By Naruto Uzumaki

iceman was walking in the forest and he became ice again and saw naruto and head toward him and said naruto

"wait up whats going on i heard the nao base was destroyed and gambler back whats going on"

Goki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231  Edited By Goki

Goki is loving the screams coming from Ichigo.

He begins to cut long gashes into Z. Every 10 seconds he cuts a gash into Z. " You know what i am supposed to be asking you questions but this is way to fun. Ill wait for Gambler to do that."

Avatar image for the_mighty_thor
The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232  Edited By The Mighty Thor

Naruto turned around and saw iceman and said

"the nao base was destroyed and yes gamblers back i don't know how but he isso right now i'm heading toward the vv base i'm not going to fight but i'm going to see whats going on there i can feel it in my gut something going on there and its not good we better go but i'm in charge okay?"

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

Zaraki feels his a pain shoot through his hand, his mind grasps at it through the haze of unconciousness. It pulls at his mind, bringing him back to the world of unconcious.

"Grahhhh....." Zaraki grits his teeth as he awakens. He tries to pull his hand down, but the wooden stockade around his neck and wrists locks his hands in place. He feels the warmth of blood begin to run out from under his nails. "Soul mender."

Zaraki tries to form a kidou to heal his hand, but a flash that encases his hand's clamps lights and fades as the kidou travels to his hands.

"Damn it, of course they would have runes set to counter spells." Zaraki closes his eyes and takes a deep breath and sighs. The pain begins to fade as he focuses into his mind.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Post Deleted.

Goki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235  Edited By Goki

Who said i wanted anything out of this one. I just like the torture.

He slams his hands on the wood chips in Z's fingers sending them right down to the bone. Z screams out in pain.

" Wait i did get something out of him."

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

Zaraki tightens his jaw and quites his mind.

'The blades are only a tool, they don't exist. They are only as strong as their wielder.'

He's doing a good job, hitting all those nerves and what not

Leave me alone.

You could end this easily, runes or not.

No.I'll be right here whenever you're ready.

Shut up, you son of a...

Zaraki grits his teeth, he can't let himself scream, then Goki would get bored and go after Lucy.

Suddenly the voice breaks through the darkness, the cold and sinister voice. Zaraki opens his eyes and stares.

"Leave her alone!" Zaraki lungs forward, tearing at the air as best he can with the stockade around his neck. "I will kill you!!!"

Zaraki grunted and stretched as hard as he could, the wood digging into his skin so roughly it tore through the top layer.

"I swear, with all my power in me I will kill yo if you hurt her!"

Lucy's eyes were wide with terror, she didn't know what to do.
Post Edited:2007-08-17 20:47:07

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Gambler came walking down the stairs with a body hung over his shoulder.

"Well well Z. Looks as if the traitor has returned home."

He then looked at the cuts and blood and smiled at Gokin.

"Just like your old man. But I'm afraid you could cut on him all day and it wouldn't matter."

Gambler took Lucy by her bound hands and hung her from a hook.

"No I think we may have to approach this a different way." he said with a sinister grin.

He violently grabbed her by her mouth.

"I'm gonna hurt ya and your gonna pass out, then I'm gonna and you up and hurt you some more."

He looked over at Z and then turned back and licked Lucy's cheek.

"Lets get started shall we?"
Post Edited:2007-08-17 20:42:41

Naruto Uzumaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238  Edited By Naruto Uzumaki

Naruto Uzumaki says:

"Naruto turned around and saw iceman and said "the nao base was destroyed and yes gamblers back i don't know how but he isso right now i'm heading toward the vv base i'm not going to fight but i'm going to see whats going on there i can feel it in my gut something going on there and its not good we better go but i'm in charge okay?""

"i can't believe the nao base is destroyed and yes i will follow you"

so they went off naruto was jumping from tree to tree while iceman was sliding on his ice slide then iceman broke the silence

"so what were you doing this entire time"

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

Zaraki watches as the dark clad man enters the room and he stares in disbelief. The terror in Lucy's eyes becomes almost tangible.

"I swear to God, if yo so much as scratch here I will!!!!" Zaraki slams into the stockades as hard as he can, bruising his neck. "Grrrraaaahhhhhh!!!!"

Goki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240  Edited By Goki

Goki stands back because the looks on Z's face are much more rewarding that his screams.

" So my lord, when shall we start with the pretty one?"

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241  Edited By The Mighty Thor

naruto said

"I've been fighting the vv at the base heh heh"

naruto saw iceman looking at him weird and naruto said

" o its nutin i'm just thinking something funny"

And naruto and iceman finally made it they were far from the base and naruto pulled out his bionoclers out of his backpack and looked towards the base hesaw alot of things going on but he was worried about iceman he was young he shouldn't be here so he knew he should retreat if he was by himself it would be a different story but iceman life is in danger so he made a shadow clone to watch the base and took iceman and retreated from the base

Naruto Uzumaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242  Edited By Naruto Uzumaki

Iceman said

"why are we leaving the place i mean shouldn't we see what happening"

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243  Edited By The Mighty Thor

naruto said

"I will not put your life endagered if its not worth it because i know everything my shadow clones knows"

so we entered the forest and step up camp in the next state over

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244  Edited By The_Ghostshell

"How about now."

Gambler took a pair of scissors and started snipping around Lucy's face just close enough for her to squirm. She had been gagged but her muffled screams still brought pleasure to Gambler.

He looked at Z and pointed the scissors at him.

"You brought this on yourself Z. I want you to remember that as I cut into her flesh."

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Mantid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245  Edited By Mantid

"Where am I?"

Dust covered his face. Peices of rock on his body. he was bleeding from the lip. And he could feel his arm was injured. Mantid tried to get up. What had heppende? Oh no, this was the NAO base where he was standing, only... that it had been destroyed. The last thing he remembered was a battle, and then, something hit him and he was knocked unconcious.

Mantid flew 5ft into the air. Shaking and letting peoces of rock and dust fall off of him. Where to now? He flew higher into the air and then, he was off.

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

"Errgghhhhhh!!!" Zaraki jammed himself agaist the stockade as hard as he could, the chains buckeled and stayed.

Zaraki saw the first cut of blood and pushed as hard as he could against the stockade.

"What!!! What!!" Zaraki was furious, rage was filling his heart. "What do you want from me!!!"

You know what they want. They want back their darkness.

Stay out of this!

I didn't even have to say it.

I said shut it!

Ask them what is in the bag.

If it will shut you up, fine!

"What do you want, and why not use what you have in that bag on me!" Zaraki's voice was going horse. "Afraid to try your devices on me?!?!"

Goki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247  Edited By Goki

Goki strained himself from knocking the unworthy man out.

" You will hold your tongue understood"

Goki stomped on a piece of wood and caught it as it flew into the air and threw it at Z it landing in his shoulder.

Goki then leans on the piece of wood embedded in Z.

Mantid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248  Edited By Mantid

Mantid flew through the skies at full speed. He had no where to go, he was free. Mantid looked down on Earth, and started to feel hungry. Mantid started to go down. He landed on the street. And went to a fast food restaurant right across the street.

"Uhh yeah, give me a cheese burger, with a side of french fries... add some cheese, and no onions." Mantid ordered his food.

Three minutes passed... "Where's my Dr. Pepper?"

You didn't order any

"Don't tell me that, I know I ordered a Dr. Pepper..."

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

Fury fills Z as he bites into the cocky young mans shoulder, he releases as the man moves.

"What's the meat bag for!?!"

Goki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250  Edited By Goki

You SON OF A...

"No i wont kill you the terror of seeing your lover tortured is much to enjoyable." He kicks Z in the face for his attack