#1 Posted by SeanAKAMisery (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

Now I want to make a zombie RPG its based off the Dawn Of The Dead (2004 remake). But with a twist you can use powers but only basic ones and not real powerful ones okay. For example control of fire or ice no super nova and no deep freeze or nothing. No super super strength the most you can lift is 600 pounds okay. No clone powers or anything. Now i just want to make this a normal as possible but like a I said with a twist some powers. The zombies some are fast and some are slow and if you get bit there is no cure no healing factor okay. And last but not least normal RPG rules and lets have fun. Tell me what you think and thanks.
Post Edited:2007-08-15 16:49:43

#2 Posted by Constantine (16046 posts) - - Show Bio

SeanAKAMisery says:

"Now I want to make a zombie RPG its based off the Dawn Of The Dead (2004 remake). But with a twist you can use powers but only basic ones and not real powerful ones okay. For example control of fire or ice no super nova and no deep freeze or nothing. No super super strength the most you can lift is 600 pounds okay. No clone powers or anything. Now i just want to make this a normal as possible but like a I said with a twist some powers. The zombies some are fast and some are slow and if you get bit there is no cure no healing factor okay. And last but not least normal RPG rules and lets have fun. Tell me what you think and thanks.
Post Edited:2007-08-15 16:49:43"

Ooc-is it in the mall

#3 Posted by SeanAKAMisery (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

Constantine says:

"SeanAKAMisery says:
"Now I want to make a zombie RPG its based off the Dawn Of The Dead (2004 remake). But with a twist you can use powers but only basic ones and not real powerful ones okay. For example control of fire or ice no super nova and no deep freeze or nothing. No super super strength the most you can lift is 600 pounds okay. No clone powers or anything. Now i just want to make this a normal as possible but like a I said with a twist some powers. The zombies some are fast and some are slow and if you get bit there is no cure no healing factor okay. And last but not least normal RPG rules and lets have fun. Tell me what you think and thanks.
Post Edited:2007-08-15 16:49:43"

Ooc-is it in the mall"

Oh ya but you can also go where ever you want to but i would suggest going to the mall sooner or later
Post Edited:2007-08-15 16:59:20

#4 Posted by Constantine (16046 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#5 Posted by SeanAKAMisery (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

Constantine says:

"Constantine stood at the top of the stairs watching this strange scene he had his shovel in one hand and a ciggerette in the other."

I made the dawn of dead RPg now so go ahead and post in there thx.

#6 Posted by SeanAKAMisery (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone want to join me in the RPG?