• 179 results
#151 Posted by _Creed_ (4627 posts) - - Show Bio

@strigidae_23: "Yeah, guy ran away like a wuss, but that was just round one, i'm stil hot on his heels!"

#152 Posted by _Creed_ (4627 posts) - - Show Bio
#153 Edited by Pyrogram (36496 posts) - - Show Bio
#154 Edited by Strigidae_23 (3512 posts) - - Show Bio

@_creed_:

"Mm." Ivana turned away and walked to the bay window. An ebony cape fell down her back and spilled at her feet. Myrmidon; whether ancient enemy or new found rival he had become a serious problem for Arcani operations in Gothic City. The weaker operators couldn't move as freely for fear of an ambush, forcing them to remain within fortified positions or only venture out in packs. This restricted their mobility and cost the dearly in force to space ratio. A snarl crossed her lips; Myrmidon was unlikely to even be aware of the strategic implications of his actions, few had any real knowledge of strategy anymore. Regardless. Creed cost Myrmidon time and resources, that was something. But she needed to concentrate more mass on the problem. "Who else is for hire Creed?"

#155 Edited by Assault (1091 posts) - - Show Bio

@_animus_ said:

I like Nic cage movies. There I fckin said it. :P

Throws self off bridge

#156 Posted by _Creed_ (4627 posts) - - Show Bio

@strigidae_23: "Hey!" Creed said while getting up from the couch, actually getting in her face. "I got this, understand!? I don't stop till the job is done, you're not going to get that with some other jobber!"

#157 Edited by Strigidae_23 (3512 posts) - - Show Bio

@_creed_:

"Oh?" Her voice cracks through the room like a whip. "Myrmidon is no weekend ninja. He's a killer born and bred. While you're talking, he's preparing. While you're joking he's training. While you're snoozing, he's studying your movies. He never stops improving Creed. Your first shot was your best opportunity He's ready for you now. You're not a surprise anymore. Any mistake he made the first time? You can kiss that goodbye." She turns and looks out the window once more. "But maybe you can still win. Perhaps your brand of insanity is the one thing he can't prepare for." A shrug that shifts her ink-black cape. "I don't know. And I pray Myrmidon doesn't either."

#158 Posted by _Creed_ (4627 posts) - - Show Bio

@strigidae_23: "He won't.." Creed's voice was now surprisingly serious. "He's never faced anyone like me, that isn't some sort of jab at how good, or powerful I am. It literally just means, he has NEVER fought someone like ME..I always get my contract 23..And I loopk good doing it.." He broke into his humor again at the last statement, joining 23 in the view. "But I work solo, if I see anyone else you hired to kill him? I'll kill them, just sayin'...And uhh..Studying my movies?" Creed looked over and snickered.

#159 Posted by Strigidae_23 (3512 posts) - - Show Bio

@_creed_:

A chuckle echoed out of her mask. "Perhaps you have a point. Studying your moves would just confuse him." Data flowed through her goggles display. Creeds type of insanity had a profound effect on his moveset. "Alright Creed. I will keep the contract just with you."

#160 Edited by _Creed_ (4627 posts) - - Show Bio

@strigidae_23: "Booyah!" Creed through his fists up in rejoice, turning and giving 23 a quick peck on the cheek before sprinting out of the room.

#161 Posted by Strigidae_23 (3512 posts) - - Show Bio

@_creed_:

Ivana tossed her mask upon the table and took an apple from the centerpiece. Golden eyes stared into grey eyes as she bit into the apple. She smiled.

#162 Posted by _Glacier_ (6155 posts) - - Show Bio

Dell stood with the team, on the most shadowy place he could find while surrounded by civilians, a despiteful act, yet, it was necessary to maintain a hero figure, trust was important on his future schemes. All the animation, all the vibration and heroism almost made him want to puke, but he awaited steady, upright. When Thomas ended his speech, Dell stepped towards the microphone, wondering about what would he say. He cleraed his throath.

"Ahem. People of Tokyo and the whole world. You may not know me, society itself doesn't knows me, yet, I'm here to assist on what I can for this planet become better. It's no easy task, really, many complication, but, unlike the last Trinity, I can assure you. You will be protected, even if I have to sacrifice myself."

Dell had never lied so much on his entire life. He gave his back to the applauding crowd, entering the building to gather with the members, even feeling it was extremely unnecessary.

#163 Posted by Clutch (2836 posts) - - Show Bio

It would be cool if Creed was actually funny.

#164 Posted by _Creed_ (4627 posts) - - Show Bio

@clutch said:

It would be cool if Creed was actually funny.

Woof!

#165 Posted by _Creed_ (4627 posts) - - Show Bio

@clutch: No wait! Wait I remember you! It was back in the day, like league of shadows. I'm almost certain you were saying the same thing back then too XD

#166 Posted by Clutch (2836 posts) - - Show Bio

@_creed_ said:

@clutch: No wait! Wait I remember you! It was back in the day, like league of shadows. I'm almost certain you were saying the same thing back then too XD

Yup. To bad you haven't got a since of humor still. Lol.

#167 Posted by _Glacier_ (6155 posts) - - Show Bio

@clutch: Poor Creed, let him dream =P

#168 Posted by _Stretch_ (1233 posts) - - Show Bio

@clutch: I think much like the character he is based off of, he ain't trying to be funny for everyone else, just himself :P

#169 Edited by Clutch (2836 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol. I know, but if your gonna be a gimmick..be a good one.

#170 Posted by _Stretch_ (1233 posts) - - Show Bio

@clutch: A gimmick is something someone else sees, some people are here for fun believe it or not :P

#171 Edited by Schlampe (2496 posts) - - Show Bio

@clutch: *Too bad you still haven't gotten a sense of humor.

#172 Posted by Clutch (2836 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol. Ok, Ok. To each his own.

@schlampe : Oh thanks.

#173 Posted by Zauberin (4329 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh! Two techies!

#174 Posted by Cara_Hunter (3687 posts) - - Show Bio

*K.O's everyone*

"too easy"

#175 Edited by _Golem_ (261 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm here to blow everything up.

#176 Posted by Zauberin (4329 posts) - - Show Bio

*K.O's everyone*

"too easy"

Wakes that b!tch up and makes her apologize for even dreaming that type of bullsh!t.

#177 Posted by Cara_Hunter (3687 posts) - - Show Bio

@zauberin said:

@cara_hunter said:

*K.O's everyone*

"too easy"

Wakes that b!tch up and makes her apologize for even dreaming that type of bullsh!t.

It was real, can't deal with it?

#178 Posted by Strigidae_23 (3512 posts) - - Show Bio

This place was fun.

#179 Posted by Zauberin (4329 posts) - - Show Bio

She's delusional! Take her down, boys.

#180 Posted by Cara_Hunter (3687 posts) - - Show Bio

@zauberin: *owns everyone again like a boss*

"Now time to beat Kratesis...."

in Cara Hunter beats the Vine verse.