@mercy_ said:

I've got my eyes on you O_O

Wutchu gonna do if you catch me. For real :P

#102 Edited by Mercy_ (91881 posts) - - Show Bio

@_animus_ said:

@mercy_ said:

I've got my eyes on you O_O

Wutchu gonna do if you catch me. For real :P

Nothing lol. Realistically, Mercy would probably be more likely to join you than fight you. She's darker than Cass ever was.

And how the hell am I supposed to go up against lines like this?

Leaning back in the chair Animus smiles and pops an olive in his mouth, "Ladies and gentleman, we pull the greatest heist in history today. We steal the worlds trust."

Pure badass.

#103 Posted by _Animus_ (2684 posts) - - Show Bio

@mercy_: Is that a prideful way of asking for a spot. ;)

Thanks lol Semi-ripped it off of Nic Cage :P

#104 Posted by Mercy_ (91881 posts) - - Show Bio

@_animus_: It's not lol. I love the vibe, but I'm a bit burned out on teams right now. I may hit you up down the road with either Mercy or Avalonia, though. Or Ren...hmmm

Shhhh, just take the credit for it (National Treasure?).

#105 Posted by _Animus_ (2684 posts) - - Show Bio

@mercy_:

Maybe in the future then. ;)

of Course lol

#106 Posted by Mercy_ (91881 posts) - - Show Bio

@_animus_: I'm having ideas surges lately lol. It's a problem. I can't wait to see where you guys go with this, though.

That's actually a great movie lol

#107 Edited by _Animus_ (2684 posts) - - Show Bio

@mercy_: It's when you stop having ideas that it becomes a problem lol

I like Nic cage movies. There I fckin said it. :P

#108 Posted by Mercy_ (91881 posts) - - Show Bio

@_animus_: But then there's having all these ideas and just not having the time or motivation to act on them X__X

Oh, time for me to say what may not be a popular opinion. Affleck's gonna make a great Batman.

#109 Posted by RamJam (974 posts) - - Show Bio

Ahhh!

You coulda had all this.

#110 Posted by _Animus_ (2684 posts) - - Show Bio

@mercy_ said:

@_animus_: But then there's having all these ideas and just not having the time or motivation to act on them X__X

Oh, time for me to say what may not be a popular opinion. Affleck's gonna make a great Batman.

Thats when you come to Don Surkleone and ask for a favor. :P

Wooooah woah woah. He was the sh!t in phantoms but pump your breaks on 'great'

loljokes aside though I'm on the fence, I wanna see him in the suit, carrying his version of the demeanor before I can agree.

@ramjam said:

Ahhh!

You coulda had all this.

I was actually contemplating makin a stealth squad for this similar to the original Trinity...

#111 Edited by Mercy_ (91881 posts) - - Show Bio

@_animus_: Don Surkleone needs to be an official alias for you or something. That was excellent :P

Nope. He's gonna be great, especially if they can get the writing and directing right.

#112 Posted by RamJam (974 posts) - - Show Bio

@_animus_: Oh shite! You could maybe still have all this! Maybe.

The only thing Quickster has against Ben Affleck is that he's NOT SCOTT ADKINS! SCOTT ADKINS woulda been perfect!

#113 Posted by _Animus_ (2684 posts) - - Show Bio

@mercy_: Thats my illuminati title. I told you about it in the inner circle pm.

lol I'm just gonna keep fannin that flame

I'll give him a break with DD, he could've killed it if not for the bad, everything else haha. But he's gotta bring that Academy award focus to the table to not bomb it.

@ramjam: Enlighten me

I can see that, but he hasn't done enough for the company to put down money on him. Maybe in a few more years and movies.

#114 Posted by Mercy_ (91881 posts) - - Show Bio

@_animus_: there is no inner circle PM...remember?

I don't see how he wouldn't, tbh. Look at his recent track record as of late. He's killing it over and over and over.

#115 Edited by _Animus_ (2684 posts) - - Show Bio

@mercy_: Rooooyt, <_< rooooyt >_>

I can't argue that. He's been hittin the red dot every time in the past three or four years. I doubt he'd ever admit it but the worst move he ever mad was gettin in bed with K Smith. Dude might've started his career but he almost ended it too.

#116 Posted by Mercy_ (91881 posts) - - Show Bio

@_animus_: way to go, man :P

I don't know if I agree with that. What's your reasoning on him almost ending it?

#117 Posted by RamJam (974 posts) - - Show Bio

@_animus_: Quickster thought it was pretty straightforward.

Also, Quickster's calling massive disagreement on that one. At least the part of he hasn't done enough. I never heard of Hank Caville before MoS, and if that's not enough, Antje Traue was about to quit acting because she wasn't making it in her acting career. But they put it on her and people think she did awesome. She sure captured Quickster's heart. Scott Adkins would've been cheaper in himself because he's not one of the bigger stars and he'd be all doing his own stunts so you don't need to hire a double. And he knows martial arts so he can still look like he knows what he's doing. But Quickster's not the casting director and doesn't talk to them so he doesn't know what their thought processes were.

I know I'm massively biased but I'm allowed to be!

#118 Posted by _Animus_ (2684 posts) - - Show Bio

@mercy_: Jersey girl, dogma, I know he's got some kinda relation to DD too- K Smith. The guy was asking him to take roles Affleck should of decided were below that point in his career, but he's a decent guy, wanted to work with his boy and couldn't turn him down.

His acting chops never went downward, he just rose ton the level of his own competence, which was dictated by the semi-respectable roles he took. the worst ones not exactly coincidentally, related to K smith. If he had taken the ones that showed how good an actor he actually was he'd of been at argo level somewhere around 04'.

@ramjam said:

@_animus_: Quickster thought it was pretty straightforward.

Also, Quickster's calling massive disagreement on that one. At least the part of he hasn't done enough. I never heard of Hank Caville before MoS, and if that's not enough, Antje Traue was about to quit acting because she wasn't making it in her acting career. But they put it on her and people think she did awesome. She sure captured Quickster's heart. Scott Adkins would've been cheaper in himself because he's not one of the bigger stars and he'd be all doing his own stunts so you don't need to hire a double. And he knows martial arts so he can still look like he knows what he's doing. But Quickster's not the casting director and doesn't talk to them so he doesn't know what their thought processes were.

I know I'm massively biased but I'm allowed to be!

That's actually a good point, Caville wasn't well known. More I think about it they would make a pretty iconic team. Talkin new age West/Reeves level legends.

But that shit won't happen lol

#119 Posted by RamJam (974 posts) - - Show Bio

@_animus_: I thought I'd be happy with your agreement but I was wrong.

Dude you're just making me madder I didn't get what I wanted. GAHEFOPRFS"ZM!

#120 Posted by Mercy_ (91881 posts) - - Show Bio

@_animus_: Ohhhhhhhhhh. In that case, I agree completely. Never really thought about it from that perspective before, but you're right.

I also think he's really come into his own as an actor after he started directing

#121 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10120 posts) - - Show Bio
B!tch I'm Paid, That's all I gotta say.

#122 Posted by _Animus_ (2684 posts) - - Show Bio

Pandemonium was rampant. Cameras flashed with brilliant light and confetti showered the masses who had crowded around the stage to catch a glimpse of the newly formed team of redeeming men and women who stood with an undeniable yet eerie sense of pride,honor. Thomas had reached out to Akira for unknown reasons as of yet after a few secret meetings between the two,and the Lord of Death was more then happy to relocate to his island home. For the young lord ,seeing his countrymen cheer with wild enthusiasm at the site of him wearing a fallen Japanese superhero's suit was more then enough confirmation that he had made a terrific decision. Though merely ceremonial , Akira donned the Ultra Guy's green and white uniform of elegant and sleek choice to accentuate his role as a returning hero to the place of his birth. For many, they would always accept the Yamato family back into open arms with zealous devotion and unhindered love for the "Dragons of the East" . No matter how many times the American media accused them of criminal activity.

Akira stood with a strong demeanor and almost condescending smile as he looked at the supporters and fanatics who rallied under the shadow of the massive tower in the center of Tokyo that would serve as his central home; one of many in his beloved country. The leader Thomas was clad in a new armor and had just gave a brief yet apparently invigorating speech in Akira's native tongue before handing it off to the Trinity members. The Young Yamato was second to address the crowd under his new attire and title of hero.

His Japanese as fluent as ever.

"My country has never been brighter! The Sun rises here and so shall the light of justice as me and my comrades defend your house and the world with honor. It brings me great pleasure to wear the threads of the mighty savior Ultra Guy and I shall forever thank you all for accepting my role as your protector. "

AO ended his monologue with a traditional bow and followed it with a display of power by creating a psychogenic spark of energy that mimicked the visuals of fireworks , with more intensity. He decided to answer no questions and entered the colossal modern skyscraper with a final wave to crowd. After he was out of public eye he immediately had his costume replaced with his famed red leather jacket with a simple thought that fluidly altered his uniform in a wave of pixels, then he spoke to his trusted guard as they made their way into the elevator.

"I hate people..and I hate that fu*king costume." as he made his way to one of the top floors that was designated as Akira's entire living and work space.

forget to tell you I like how you went about that

#123 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10120 posts) - - Show Bio
#124 Posted by _Creed_ (4674 posts) - - Show Bio

Ready for duty.

#125 Posted by _Creed_ (4674 posts) - - Show Bio

@_animus_: Creed stood in the lineup of "super heroes" and crossed his arms while wearing his black and grey suit, now was his time to speak. Cameras were on him, people interesred in what he was going to say, this was Creed's dream.

"People of Tokyo! You are a land of honor no? So let me be the first..Ok well I guess the second after fireworks man over here, to tell you that we are totes the coolest good guys around! I MEAN IT! I mean, screw those other capes! We could defeat Godzilla waaaaaay faster than the Paragons or whatever!" Some of the crowd laughed, some looked confused and some even looked offended.

Creed looked over to his employer, who looked rather ticked off at Creed's speech. I..Don't think he dug the speech much! Gee, what gave you that idea? The racist comment about Godzilla or the use of the phrase "totes"? "Guys! Not now!" He shouted at his inner monologue, of course seeming a tad crazy. "Heh, sorry folks but I'll let the big cheese do the answering of all of your SUPER interesting and NOT boring questions!" Creed gave a wave before making like a grumpy Akira and waltzed into the building.

Once inside, he through on a cheap red leather jacket over his suit and stomped around the lobby. "Grr! I'm Mr.Grumpy jacket! I hate all the people! Look at how rustled ma jimmies are! Just look!" He said in a voice that was of course mocking @akira_overdrive

#126 Posted by Strigidae_23 (5033 posts) - - Show Bio

Ivana meditated in her quarters. The travel from Gothic to Japan left her jet lagged and short on time. Her duties here in Trinity were miniscule thus far, where her duties in Gothic were crushing. A one woman war against Myrmidon and his elite allies, plus her work defending Freaktown and trying to keep the Grimm gangs away from Arcani interests had worn her down. Nutrient injections, noetic sleep routines and stimulants could only go so far. She could feel the layer of rust crawling over her body. Though she was peak human even the peak of human accomplishment had its limits.

#127 Posted by _Creed_ (4674 posts) - - Show Bio

@strigidae_23: After dealing with the public, Creed made his way to 23's room, giving the door a gentle knock.

#128 Posted by Strigidae_23 (5033 posts) - - Show Bio

@_creed_:

Ivana pulled her mask on and waited while the optic systems booted up, then opened the door.

#129 Posted by _Creed_ (4674 posts) - - Show Bio

@strigidae_23: Creed leaned on the doorway, giving a few eyebrow raises through his mask. "Hey there.." He said in a breathy voice.

#130 Posted by _Animus_ (2684 posts) - - Show Bio

@_creed_ said:

@_animus_: Creed stood in the lineup of "super heroes" and crossed his arms while wearing his black and grey suit, now was his time to speak. Cameras were on him, people interesred in what he was going to say, this was Creed's dream.

"People of Tokyo! You are a land of honor no? So let me be the first..Ok well I guess the second after fireworks man over here, to tell you that we are totes the coolest good guys around! I MEAN IT! I mean, screw those other capes! We could defeat Godzilla waaaaaay faster than the Paragons or whatever!" Some of the crowd laughed, some looked confused and some even looked offended.

Creed looked over to his employer, who looked rather ticked off at Creed's speech. I..Don't think he dug the speech much! Gee, what gave you that idea? The racist comment about Godzilla or the use of the phrase "totes"? "Guys! Not now!" He shouted at his inner monologue, of course seeming a tad crazy. "Heh, sorry folks but I'll let the big cheese do the answering of all of your SUPER interesting and NOT boring questions!" Creed gave a wave before making like a grumpy Akira and waltzed into the building.

Once inside, he through on a cheap red leather jacket over his suit and stomped around the lobby. "Grr! I'm Mr.Grumpy jacket! I hate all the people! Look at how rustled ma jimmies are! Just look!" He said in a voice that was of course mocking @akira_overdrive

hahah crazy ass creed

#131 Posted by Strigidae_23 (5033 posts) - - Show Bio

@_creed_:

Perhaps he was sick. "Hello."

#132 Posted by _Creed_ (4674 posts) - - Show Bio

@strigidae_23: "So..You're to new owl girl on the block.." He chuckled, trying to keep it at least somewhat tame for now. Which is really hard by the way!

#133 Posted by Strigidae_23 (5033 posts) - - Show Bio

@_creed_:

She raised an eyebrow under her mask. "Was there one before me?"

#134 Posted by _Creed_ (4674 posts) - - Show Bio

@strigidae_23: Yeah like 22 of them..."You tell me..Thought I should just say hi, you know, get to meet my team and all that jazz.." Creed smiled under his mask.

#135 Posted by Fukuro_Zoku (4707 posts) - - Show Bio

Ivana meditated in her quarters. The travel from Gothic to Japan left her jet lagged and short on time. Her duties here in Trinity were miniscule thus far, where her duties in Gothic were crushing. A one woman war against Myrmidon and his elite allies, plus her work defending Freaktown and trying to keep the Grimm gangs away from Arcani interests had worn her down. Nutrient injections, noetic sleep routines and stimulants could only go so far. She could feel the layer of rust crawling over her body. Though she was peak human even the peak of human accomplishment had its limits.

Gee, I wonder where Number One is.

#136 Posted by Strigidae_23 (5033 posts) - - Show Bio

@_creed_:

"Ah. A pleasure to meet you Creed. A regenerator, are you not?" Data flowed down her goggles display, listing the insane mercenaries known encounters. There were even records of Creed clashing with Amaranth, before he was experimented on. Interesting.

#137 Posted by Strigidae_23 (5033 posts) - - Show Bio
#138 Posted by _Creed_ (4674 posts) - - Show Bio

@strigidae_23: "You bet! I keep all the produce nice and cold...Oh wait..You didn't say refrigerator did you? The yeah, the other thing!" Creed chuckled while walking past 23 and into her room, looking around. "Holy crap, your room is WAY nicer then mine! They gave me the boiler room, said it was nice and cheap."

#139 Posted by Strigidae_23 (5033 posts) - - Show Bio

@_creed_:

"My organizational affiliation has its perks." Though most of those perks were useless to Ivana. She needed thirty hours in a day, not nicer carpet and a bigger shower. Crossing her arms she leaned against the wall, golden goggles tracking the mouthy merc every step of the way.

#140 Posted by _Creed_ (4674 posts) - - Show Bio

@strigidae_23: "Well my room has some nice heating..That's about it.." Creed sat on the cream colored couch at the end of the bed and bounced on it slightly. "Oooh, I might drag this outta here..Maybe.." Shouldn't we set up the whole arc where you attack Myrmidon? You basically set this up BEFORE that phone call.. "Aww crap, you're right!" Creed looked on over to the assassin and pointed at her. "You're looking for a hired gun to kill Myrmidon aren't you? You know? The sith guy.."

#141 Edited by Strigidae_23 (5033 posts) - - Show Bio

@_creed_:

"Yes, I am Creed." An impassive mask stared unblinkingly at Creed. "I suppose you are the man for the job?"

#142 Edited by _Creed_ (4674 posts) - - Show Bio

@strigidae_23: Hah! this was AFTER! Creed paused for a moment, his perception of time completely thrown off balance. "There..Was a bit of a mix up.."

#143 Posted by Pyrogram (41329 posts) - - Show Bio
#144 Posted by _Creed_ (4674 posts) - - Show Bio

@_creed_:

"Yes, I am Creed." An impassive mask stared unblinkingly at Creed. "I suppose you are the man for the job?"

YOU EDITED IT!? Blaaaarg!

#145 Edited by Strigidae_23 (5033 posts) - - Show Bio

@_creed_ said:

@strigidae_23 said:

@_creed_:

YOU EDITED IT!? Blaaaarg!

[ I'm kinda confused myself :-P

#146 Posted by _Creed_ (4674 posts) - - Show Bio

@strigidae_23: Just! Just! Roll with my post, this takes place after the fight with Myrmidon cause I already know how it's going to end!

#147 Posted by Strigidae_23 (5033 posts) - - Show Bio

@_creed_ said:

@strigidae_23: Hah! this was AFTER! Creed paused for a moment, his perception of time completely thrown off balance. "There..Was a bit of a mix up.."

"A mixup?" A frown can be heard in her voice. "How do you mean? Does Myrmidon yet live?"

#148 Posted by _Creed_ (4674 posts) - - Show Bio

@strigidae_23: "Yeah..I hit him in the face with a piece of wood before BAM! A random costume comes rolling in like a ball of prej-..Like a ball of pre-BWAHAHAHAA!" Creed burst out laughing, almost falling off the couch. "Who describes someone like that!?" He yelled.

#149 Posted by Strigidae_23 (5033 posts) - - Show Bio

@_creed_:

"So you hit him in the face with a stick, then a guy rolled in." She rubbed her temples. "I take it he yet lives?"

#150 Posted by Pyrogram (41329 posts) - - Show Bio

Worst assassin ever xP