• 179 results
#51 Posted by _Harper_ (2088 posts) - - Show Bio

@zauberin: "Not at all really...I just came here to scan the room to add to my mapping memory bank of the building, along with meeting another member of course.." While his answer was somewhat true, he also did perform a biological scan on the woman as they talked, and stored it in his roster files.

#52 Posted by _Glacier_ (6155 posts) - - Show Bio
#53 Posted by Zauberin (4194 posts) - - Show Bio

@therumor: "...Mapping by foot? Sounds a bit tedious, to be honest." Having her own simpler method of mapping, Arturia most always opted to take the path requiring the least work, thus far, the toughest task, communicating with a machine. No biology whatsoever, and it bothered her to no end. It was pretty obvious to a moderately observant mind that she felt awkward in the current situation, almost visibly searching for words. How do you "connect" with a machine?

#54 Posted by _Animus_ (2030 posts) - - Show Bio

@_animus_: "Bueno", the left corner of his mouth curling in a subtle upwards motion. "I'm certain that a man of your intellect is familiar with cryptography", Andres continued, unfolding both arms, stylistically fitting them into the pockets of designer Armani dress pants. "I have molded it with quantum phenomenon and further advanced it to form a specialized type of quantum cryptography", he began, "Standardized cryptography consists of a string of ones and zeros known as the 'key'. The initial key encodes information while a secondary key decodes it. Modern cryptography however is vulnerable". Pausing to enable the complete immersion of spoken words into Thomas' perceptive mind. "An unauthorized external presence can crack a code by obtaining the key. With quantum cryptography however, things are different. By using quantum key distribution, attempting to interact with the key without authorization reveals the intruder's presence. A potent form of security, si?", he pauses, "But I have advanced it further. The implementation of my zepto-technology's capacity for interaction with quantum phenomenon make it possible to encode for example a message inside an individual photon".

"What you're suggesting is a storage system no larger than a few atoms that also has it''s own built in security function...? Please, show me. "

#55 Edited by _Harper_ (2088 posts) - - Show Bio

@zauberin: "There are considerable holes found in other methods of structural mapping, I like to see it all "with my own eyes" as humans say." Eli chuckled while walking over to a fountain six men barely managed to carry in, admiring the craftsmanship. "I am to assume that you can only use your empathetic powers on other...Biological lifeforms yes?"

#56 Posted by Zauberin (4194 posts) - - Show Bio

@therumor: (>_< You! There's nothing to say what powers she has or when she's using/thinking about them! - But I'll give you there are thralls in the room and deduction from there)

"No holes in my method," she proudly but quietly declared before the switch to...yet another uncomfortable topic about her. "Wouldn't know. Never cared enough to try it with anything else." Although she'd never tried that particular power, she'd formed doubts, thoughts, and theories for herself, which she held inside. "But we're partners. We help each other because we're in a mutually beneficial relationship already."

#57 Posted by _Harper_ (2088 posts) - - Show Bio

@zauberin: (I know, but I went there anyway ^_^)

"..." Eli chose to remain silent from the last comment about partnership, it was literally in his software to evolve, always find more ways to become better, partnership was not one of them. So he chose to use something else in his software as a response, lying. "Absolutely, I find all of us combining our efforts to be an excellent strategy to combat the weaker Trinity.."

#58 Posted by Pyrogram (34313 posts) - - Show Bio

@therumor: (A Strid is on this team. It won't end well :P)

#59 Edited by _Harper_ (2088 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: We already talked about the shenanigans that will be ensuing XD

#60 Edited by Pyrogram (34313 posts) - - Show Bio
#61 Posted by Zauberin (4194 posts) - - Show Bio

@therumor: (Don't go there)

Her own biological imperative (by choice) that of self-preservation, between the two existed a star difference in philosophy. For while Arturia lived only for herself, she found the best effort lie in...group efforts, diffusion of effort so she didn't have to do much. But, as of her speaking agreement with the...founder of the organisation, there was already a perfect understanding of her role. At least, hypothetically speaking. And this, she was honest about. "Honestly, I don't give a damn about 'the weaker Trinity.' I was told if I joined this club, I'd get great pay and anything I need from that."

(And technically, animals in the wild, with their grouping, says grouping is a better way to ensure survival probability and numbers)

#62 Edited by Quintus_Knightfall (84356 posts) - - Show Bio

Have I expressed my rage over having not been invited to this clubhouse? Fit to burn this bitch to the ground -_-

#63 Posted by _Animus_ (2030 posts) - - Show Bio

@gambler: haha I sent out a global broadcast and you never showed up

#64 Edited by Zauberin (4194 posts) - - Show Bio

Last time I was supposed to be partnering with Gambler, he lost interest just as soon as I got in.

#65 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84356 posts) - - Show Bio

@_animus_: I needed an exclusive platinum edition broadcast.

#66 Posted by _Harper_ (2088 posts) - - Show Bio

@zauberin: (Eli doesn't think like an animal XD He thinks like a machine, and anything not a machine? A possible problem :P)

"Mmm...It still amazes me how humans are driven to do such things for paper, gold and other forms of material wealth. I am not here to judge morals and motives though."

#67 Posted by _Animus_ (2030 posts) - - Show Bio
#68 Posted by Zauberin (4194 posts) - - Show Bio

@therumor: (Total opposites)

"Paper, gold, in itself, is irrelevant. It's all for pleasure. The things you get by having them. Besides," resuming her floating posture, crossing her legs and arms, "I don't think anybody here is going to be judging morals or motives. And if they did, why should I care? I'm getting what I wanted anyway. You robots should really learn to live a little," she commented lightly.

#69 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84356 posts) - - Show Bio
#70 Posted by _Animus_ (2030 posts) - - Show Bio
#71 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84356 posts) - - Show Bio
#72 Edited by _Harper_ (2088 posts) - - Show Bio

@zauberin: "I will leave the living a little to the people that will fail...Perhaps one of my greatest attributes is not being a living thing in the first place.." He recalled back to his fight with Noah, if he were anything but a machine in that battle, he would have died from a gaping hole in his chest. "Excuse me but I must continue mapping, I have other tasks to perform before the day has reached it's end.." Eli briefly informed his accomplice before folding his arms behind his back and walked out of her chambers.

#73 Edited by _Animus_ (2030 posts) - - Show Bio
#74 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84356 posts) - - Show Bio
#75 Posted by _Animus_ (2030 posts) - - Show Bio

@gambler: Gambler on my bent fawkin knee, do you want to join the team

#76 Edited by Quintus_Knightfall (84356 posts) - - Show Bio

@_animus_: Oh no no my friend its to late for all that

#77 Posted by Connoisseur (6559 posts) - - Show Bio

@_animus_: "No", a subtle shake of the head instinctively accompanied by a faintly constructed smirk. "I'm offering you a storage system inside an elementary particle, a particle with no known substructure, the smallest discovered particle-size my friend". The facial transition of his enigmatic smirk into an amicable smile soon followed, "With a security system with no known equal", he continued, "Remember when I told you of replacing one's organic brain with synthetic quantum counterparts? Well, my 'brain' incorporates quantum cryptography", lightly tapping his left temple with the tip of his index finger.

#78 Posted by _Animus_ (2030 posts) - - Show Bio

@gambler said:

@_animus_: Oh no no my friend its to late for all that

If thats the route you want to take. Just know all wars are dictated by the soldiers at your disposal.

Quit while your a head ;)

#79 Posted by _Animus_ (2030 posts) - - Show Bio

@_animus_: "No", a subtle shake of the head instinctively accompanied by a faintly constructed smirk. "I'm offering you a storage system inside an elementary particle, a particle with no known substructure, the smallest discovered particle-size my friend". The facial transition of his enigmatic smirk into an amicable smile soon followed, "With a security system with no known equal", he continued, "Remember when I told you of replacing one's organic brain with synthetic quantum counterparts? Well, my 'brain' incorporates quantum cryptography", lightly tapping his left temple with the tip of his index finger.

"Ah I see, now. This mind is sharp but not so much so as yours, especially with so many upgrades. How would I be able to acquire this. zepto-technology?" Standing up thomas begins to unbutton his button up and step over a book shelf.

#80 Posted by Connoisseur (6559 posts) - - Show Bio

@_animus_: "Its an exclusive invention of mine", Andres' voiced revelation conveying imbued pride in his scientific innovations. "There is only one way to acquire senor, from me", the Don continued, "But tis not what I am offering. I am offering you quantum cryptography. Are we in agreement?", politely extending his right hand for a firm handshake.

#81 Posted by _Animus_ (2030 posts) - - Show Bio

@andres_knightfall: "As per usual." Requiting the handshake with a firm grip Thomas turns back to the book shelf and slides out a book, "When should I expect the delivery?"

#82 Edited by Quintus_Knightfall (84356 posts) - - Show Bio

@_animus_: I've got a soldier you'll never see coming

#83 Edited by _Creed_ (4270 posts) - - Show Bio
#84 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84356 posts) - - Show Bio

@_creed_: O_O I like you but just as a friend.

#85 Edited by _Creed_ (4270 posts) - - Show Bio
#86 Edited by Quintus_Knightfall (84356 posts) - - Show Bio
#87 Posted by _Creed_ (4270 posts) - - Show Bio
#88 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84356 posts) - - Show Bio
#89 Posted by _Creed_ (4270 posts) - - Show Bio

@gambler: I can't keep up with a gif convo! XD

#90 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84356 posts) - - Show Bio

@_creed_: LOL the spamming needed to end sooner or later

#91 Posted by _Creed_ (4270 posts) - - Show Bio

@gambler: Coming from you!? You're like the KING of gif spamming!

#92 Edited by Quintus_Knightfall (84356 posts) - - Show Bio

@_creed_: Thats what I'm sayin. Its a good thing you stopped it cause you know damn well I wouldnt have lol

#93 Posted by _Creed_ (4270 posts) - - Show Bio

@gambler: Well if I was Mercy and was throwing out a bunch of sappy gifs? Then it really would have never ended XD

#94 Posted by Connoisseur (6559 posts) - - Show Bio

@_animus_: "Very soon my friend, before the end of the week, it will be in your hands", concluding their conversational exchange with a polite inclination of the head, Andres departs, "Please Senor Newcastle, do not hesitate to contact me if you ever need some.. assistance".

#95 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84356 posts) - - Show Bio

@_creed_ said:

@gambler: Well if I was Mercy and was throwing out a bunch of sappy gifs? Then it really would have never ended XD

Dont hate on Mercy's unwavering love for all things me.

#96 Posted by _Creed_ (4270 posts) - - Show Bio
#97 Posted by _Animus_ (2030 posts) - - Show Bio

lmao HQ to circus tent

#98 Posted by Mercy_ (92257 posts) - - Show Bio

I've got my eyes on you O_O

#99 Posted by _Creed_ (4270 posts) - - Show Bio

@mercy_ said:

I've got my eyes on you O_O

Shit! Mercy eyes!

#100 Posted by Mercy_ (92257 posts) - - Show Bio