• 180 results
Avatar image for deactivated-5a4aaebccd120
deactivated-5a4aaebccd120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

_______________________///___________________DARK TRINITY______________________\\\__________________

"Situated in the center of Tokyo sits the home of the most elite Hero team on the planet to date. After the previous trinity seemed to have disregarded the events of Venezuela, philanthropist and all around generous mogul Thomas Newcastle, lended the funds of his corporation to bankrolling the endeavor of a better, stronger, and more elite group of heroes. "

No Caption Provided

The news copters swarm the building anxiously hoping to get a glimpse of the team that has yet to be disclosed. Though it would prove futile due to

• 3 feet thick windows with reflective and tinted outer surfaces built to withstand the full force of an RPG
  • sound proofed walls able to silence a large explosion

"As you can see below me the streets are absolutely teeming with interested young Japanese and this reporter has to admit, he shares their excitement. Lets go back to Bruce in the newsroom with a small retelling of the events a few months ago."

The camera shifts unharmoniously to the pearled smile of a suited newscaster with the scrolling lettering Bruce Ghulson "Good evening. Just two months ago we were asked to broadcast a live feed of what Thomas Newcastle now calls, the Trinity Corporation. This broadcast provoked our minds and our morality when he begged the questions, who gave heroes the right to condemn? So without hesitation he sent out an invitation worldwide to the people unjustly portrayed as villains, and offered them a place on his team to prove their goodwill and honest sides, the chance most didn't have under the, semi-watchful eye...of the original Trinity Legends group. We go back now to Ted in the channel five copter as we have word the teams doors are finally opening. Ted?"

"Thanks Bruce! We're looking below and the door seems to be"

• polarized with magnetic locks and hinges and 12 feet thick to avoid intrusion
  • All possible entry ways are randomly grid locked with heat infrared laser alarm systems as well as an A.I. Provided by Andres Knightfall provided minutely sweeps of the building.

"Enormous! We're going to go lower to get a better shot- Can we land? We can?! Land then!" The camera shakes as the man holding it chases the reporter while they hop out of the still hovering helicopter and approach the waiting stage, "My god- would you look at them..."

No Caption Provided

Behind his newly fitted iron mask Thomas speaks to the crowd with a loudspeaker translation sending out the words in japanese, translators working for every station relaying as well, "Thank you ladies and gentleman! It's an honor to be considered a hero. I do not take the term lightly, nor fo my colleagues. I can assure you that we will do our best to make this world a better place...and we will succeed!"

Fifteen minutes ago:

No Caption Provided

"- And after I give the speech, the new staff here will exit the building, show off what we'll have guarding our fortress here in terms of man power. You all afterwards will step up one at a time from right to left to be introduced by me, say a few words if you prefer it. Then we'll answer a maximum of three questions a piece. DO NOT, speak of anything that goes on in this building without asking me for clearance first.With all of the countermeasures I've put into our building and the nanites I'm attempting to block telepathy, Loose lips will be the only iceberg able to sinks this ship."

Leaning back in the chair Animus smiles and pops an olive in his mouth, "Ladies and gentleman, we pull the greatest heist in history today. We steal the worlds trust."

OOC:

The usual rules Apply.

Don't blow up the building without permission

No godmodding hacking the defenses

If you want to know if there's an open position pm me

Have fun and make up rooms as you go. Anybody has a special request; a lab, a personal area, etc, write up the specifics and I'll add it to the OP

If you want to visit inside pm me first

Zauberin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Zauberin  Moderator

Destroys the building.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

This is cool.

_Tails_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@closure said:

This is cool.

Thanks

I don't usually take pride in my OP's, but this one actually looks good for once haha

@_tails_:

_Tails_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clutch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Nice OP bruh. Akira might have to rock the Noh-Varr look for this one.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clutch: Thanks

How bout Mags for evil Noh Varr for PR. You can pull it

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_animus_: No prob. You're on straight up A game. Take it and flee xD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_tails_: lol the blonde in the back is like look a camera *cheesy smile*

Avatar image for akira_overdrive
Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

@_animus_ said:

For PR? I'm feelin Magneto right now tho.

Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So whose on the roster?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@closure said:

@_animus_: No prob. You're on straight up A game. Take it and flee xD

First I was like

The I was like

Gertovme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_animus_ said:

For PR? I'm feelin Magneto right now tho.

PR/Press/hero. Do your thing though

@tranquil said:

So whose on the roster?

Zauberin

Akira

Alistair King/ Pyro

Strig 23/Lady Lib

Dell Conagher

SK666/Cain

Me

Think I'm missin one more person

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Bogeyman

@_animus_:

With the recent attention-grabbing news broadcast regarding wealthy intellectual, Thomas Newcastle's altruistically portrayed efforts in orchestrating a meticulous gathering of the globe's elite heroes, the Knightfall Don's apparent interest in his invaluable associate's affairs has understandably been piqued. Setting foot inside the architectural juggernaut of modern infrastructure, the Armani-clad savant requests a meeting with the enigmatic Newcastle, verbally emphasizing the importance of its occurrence.

Charlemagne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The thread is tight but you using a Megatron gif makes it legit

Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seconded. Your boys gon tear sh!t up this season?

Charlemagne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_last_arashikage said:

Seconded. Your boys gon tear sh!t up this season?

Secondary is still fugazy but as long as Reggie Bush gets somewhere around 25 to 26 touches we should make the playoffs lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andres_knightfall: In a windsor and cotton button up Thomas can be seen instructing a random assistant on the layout of the interior while emphatically pointing out where he wanted key items. She nods until the end of his instructions, finally pointing out that expected and welcomed guest Andres Knightfall, one of the few of the prestigious lineage aside from his grandson and a select others, had arrived unexpectedly. "In the future allow Andres immediate entry to my office wing."

Patting the young woman on the back lightly he approaches andres with rolled sleeves, "Good to see you Andres. I didn't expect to so soon though. Is everything alright?"

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fukuro_Zoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Fukuro_Zoku

I'm...in?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Bogeyman

@_animus_: "I aim to surprise my friend", a momentary verbal jest jointly accompanied by softly escaped laughter from the dapper savant's immaculate frame. "Everything is fine. Your recent endeavors have my interest. Perhaps tis best we discussed with more solitude?", implicitly proposing that both gentleman resume their conversation within the interior of Thomas' office.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_animus_: "I aim to surprise my friend", a momentary verbal jest jointly accompanied by softly escaped laughter from the dapper savant's immaculate frame. "Everything is fine. Your recent endeavors have my interest. Perhaps tis best we discussed with more solitude?", implicitly proposing that both gentleman resume their conversation within the interior of Thomas' office.

"Peaking interests was the point." With a quick genuine smirk his face drops in a rush as he waves Andres to follow him to one of the ground level offices still under renovation, equipped as all rooms were with soundproofing. Sliding the thick glass table from the wall and placing it into the center of the room Thomas places two chairs at eithe end and takes a seat. "What's on your lucrative mind Mr.Knightfall"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Tails_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By _Tails_
Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Bogeyman

@_animus_: "Well, lets begin with the most prioritized", elegantly folding both arms behind his back with genetically ingrained Knightfall regalia. "I'd like to lend a hand to your cause. This is interesting. In exchange I ask for... nothing", a smile of disarming magnetism following, "Having you as an ally is good enough. What I'd like to offer is something you might be interested in, in relation to quantum computing. A revolutionary method with which you can guard digital information from your opposition. Something you will need to keep information about your associates' abilities secret".

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andres_knightfall: With technology already at his disposal Thomas pondered a minute on whether this was worth pursuing, finally reason weighed out in the form of the memory of Andres majorly computerized mind being capable of designing something outright in half the time it would take himself, "On that front, you have my undivided attention."

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_animus_: "Bueno", the left corner of his mouth curling in a subtle upwards motion. "I'm certain that a man of your intellect is familiar with cryptography", Andres continued, unfolding both arms, stylistically fitting them into the pockets of designer Armani dress pants. "I have molded it with quantum phenomenon and further advanced it to form a specialized type of quantum cryptography", he began, "Standardized cryptography consists of a string of ones and zeros known as the 'key'. The initial key encodes information while a secondary key decodes it. Modern cryptography however is vulnerable". Pausing to enable the complete immersion of spoken words into Thomas' perceptive mind. "An unauthorized external presence can crack a code by obtaining the key. With quantum cryptography however, things are different. By using quantum key distribution, attempting to interact with the key without authorization reveals the intruder's presence. A potent form of security, si?", he pauses, "But I have advanced it further. The implementation of my zepto-technology's capacity for interaction with quantum phenomenon make it possible to encode for example a message inside an individual photon".

Zauberin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Zauberin  Moderator

@_animus_: *Piquing interests was the point.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zauberin said:

@_animus_: *Piquing interests was the point.

lmfao the one downside form having you on a team!

Zauberin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Zauberin  Moderator

@_animus_: Do you fall up or do you fall down? Let's see some positivity about it!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zauberin: I fall up!

...Is my guessed response :P

_Harper_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eli sat upon a technological throne in his personal chambers, wired hooked up to his body to read through his diagnostics and upgrade software. Upon completion, the robot rebooted and arose, lifting his green hood back over his mechanical head. "Most excellent..." He chuckled while clenching his metal fist, walking out of his chambers to seek out other members.

Zauberin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Zauberin  Moderator
_Harper_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By _Harper_

@zauberin: Eli waltzed into yet another area that pars with the technology in his own chambers, it was indeed most impressive, his eyes slowly scanned the room, analyzing all of the equipment while his arms remained crossed. "It's good to see not everyone on this team is a primitive ingrate..."

Zauberin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Zauberin  Moderator

@therumor: "I wouldn't know. Technology isn't really my thing," Arturia stated honestly, floating freely among holographic display. "I found it and I was bored, but I don't really know how to use it." And just as she finished, a number of well-built, but apparently mentally dense men, shuffled into the room, carrying books and bags full of clothes. "It could make a nice headquarters, though."

_Harper_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zauberin: "Ah.."Eli stated almost disappointing once more, could he really be the only tech monger on this roster? "And whom is it I am speaking too? I would assume Arturia from reading over some of the files on the team roster, you fit the bill as they say these days.."

Zauberin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Zauberin  Moderator

@therumor: "Roster!? Files!? I never disclosed...." Recovering from momentary panic, she reminded herself to look at these files to see what they could possibly say about her, dropping to stand on her own two legs. "This is why I hate machines," she grumbled under her breath, prior to giving her attention once more. Politely, she curtsied, tucking her head, slight bend in her knees, projecting a regal air far different than that of the street-bound orphaned vagabond that she was. "Arturia Emina Esaith-Auttenberg."

_Harper_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zauberin: Eli gave a humble bow, raising his hooded head to look upon the girl. "Eliyahu the harbinger..And there is no need for panic, i created the roster and filed myself out of raw information on each team member.." He chuckled while watching the men work at putting away all the possessions.

_Grifter_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andres_knightfall said:

@_animus_: "Bueno", the left corner of his mouth curling in a subtle upwards motion. "I'm certain that a man of your intellect is familiar with cryptography", Andres continued, unfolding both arms, stylistically fitting them into the pockets of designer Armani dress pants. "I have molded it with quantum phenomenon and further advanced it to form a specialized type of quantum cryptography", he began, "Standardized cryptography consists of a string of ones and zeros known as the 'key'. The initial key encodes information while a secondary key decodes it. Modern cryptography however is vulnerable". Pausing to enable the complete immersion of spoken words into Thomas' perceptive mind. "An unauthorized external presence can crack a code by obtaining the key. With quantum cryptography however, things are different. By using quantum key distribution, attempting to interact with the key without authorization reveals the intruder's presence. A potent form of security, si?", he pauses, "But I have advanced it further. The implementation of my zepto-technology's capacity for interaction with quantum phenomenon make it possible to encode for example a message inside an individual photon".

I wrote a post but it was tired/half ass. I'll reply tomorrow

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

LMAO! you came at us for real

Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pandemonium was rampant. Cameras flashed with brilliant light and confetti showered the masses who had crowded around the stage to catch a glimpse of the newly formed team of redeeming men and women who stood with an undeniable yet eerie sense of pride,honor. Thomas had reached out to Akira for unknown reasons as of yet after a few secret meetings between the two,and the Lord of Death was more then happy to relocate to his island home. For the young lord ,seeing his countrymen cheer with wild enthusiasm at the site of him wearing a fallen Japanese superhero's suit was more then enough confirmation that he had made a terrific decision. Though merely ceremonial , Akira donned the Ultra Guy's green and white uniform of elegant and sleek choice to accentuate his role as a returning hero to the place of his birth. For many, they would always accept the Yamato family back into open arms with zealous devotion and unhindered love for the "Dragons of the East" . No matter how many times the American media accused them of criminal activity.

Akira stood with a strong demeanor and almost condescending smile as he looked at the supporters and fanatics who rallied under the shadow of the massive tower in the center of Tokyo that would serve as his central home; one of many in his beloved country. The leader Thomas was clad in a new armor and had just gave a brief yet apparently invigorating speech in Akira's native tongue before handing it off to the Trinity members. The Young Yamato was second to address the crowd under his new attire and title of hero.

His Japanese as fluent as ever.

"My country has never been brighter! The Sun rises here and so shall the light of justice as me and my comrades defend your house and the world with honor. It brings me great pleasure to wear the threads of the mighty savior Ultra Guy and I shall forever thank you all for accepting my role as your protector. "

AO ended his monologue with a traditional bow and followed it with a display of power by creating a psychogenic spark of energy that mimicked the visuals of fireworks , with more intensity. He decided to answer no questions and entered the colossal modern skyscraper with a final wave to crowd. After he was out of public eye he immediately had his costume replaced with his famed red leather jacket with a simple thought that fluidly altered his uniform in a wave of pixels, then he spoke to his trusted guard as they made their way into the elevator.

"I hate people..and I hate that fu*king costume." as he made his way to one of the top floors that was designated as Akira's entire living and work space.

_Harper_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By _Harper_

@akira_overdrive: "I chose not to even bother dealing with fleshy mortals..."Eli held a small figurine of some kind of speeder bike while standing over by his desk, slowly looking over to his comrade.

614azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is awesome!

I says it again good lucks and if you need extra firepower

Im around

Zauberin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Zauberin  Moderator

@therumor: "I'm guessing they didn't install your 'icebreaker' servos correctly," she lightly chided, her preferred approach to life resembling that of a traditionalist. "But I guess it's better than being completely bland like most robots." Noticing him eyeing the helpers somewhat conspicuously, she cleared her throat for attention, smiling congenially. "Did you need anything?"