Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Naamah

Dark Rites: Part Five.

No Caption Provided

"I understand." Naamah says before reaching out and taking back her book, she had risked too much to simply walk away empty handed.

The Nameless King is not surprised by his grand daughters choice, he expected her to take her destiny all along. "Allow me to walk you out child. The way out from here is a maze unless one knows the hidden way." He offers her his hand, as they walk the path together.

"Why do you stay in this place Grand Father?" she asks him, wishing to understand more about him.

"I am the guardian that watches over the slumbering one. The devourer must remain here, and I make sure that he does."

"Will our candle wake him?" She looks at the candle that The Nameless King holds in his other hand, and then she looks at Gun Thorg Uni showing actual concern.

"No... One so small cannot... There is a much greater candle used for that." he says in an amused tone. "Trouble yourself not little one... The day that I must awaken the slumbering one is still a longtime from now."

"Must he even be awaken?" she asks.

"A day will come, when I decide that he must be."

"Such a choice must not be easy to make. It must weigh heavy on you."

"Indeed." He says in total seriousness. "We have arrived child... Walk out that gateway and it will lead you back to the main entrance, where you first arrived. I suspect you know the way back to my grandsons world from there?"

"Indeed." She says with a shared seriousness. Before giving her great grand father a hug and a kiss on his cheek. "I am happy we met."

He smiles a wide toothy grin. "Make sure to close the gateway back on Earth."

She nods to him showing her understanding, before she makes her way back through the darkness.

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@naamah: You know what I always knew she would take the book even though I held some feelings of doubt that she might think better of it oh well cant wait to see what her action results in.

Naamah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ownagepants: I am considering that myself. I don't have part six figured out yet.

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@naamah: Well so far it's been a great read so whatever you come up should be interesting.