Dark Reign Marvel RPG

lrn2splln00b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By lrn2splln00b

Hello everyone!  I hope this is an appropriate spot to post this, if not please let me know where a better place would be, i definatly am not trying to step on any toes here!

Just wanted to let everyone know that my friend just started up a Marvel Comics RPG with the timeline starting up right after the Skrull Invasion concluded so we can take our own twist at the universe starting at the Dark Reign.

So many RPG's these days are so dated with a starting timeline of a storyline from like a decade ago... this looks really promising and current!

Note: the site is not totally finished and we are going to try to get a better color scheme on the board because the red white and blue is a bit too painful on the eyes haha.  Anyway there's TONS of great characters available and all are welcome!!

Link:  http://remygambitlebeau.proboards.com/index.cgi

Darkness Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Darkness Wolf

You know why people have the ones that started like a decade ago

Pulsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Pulsar

The site is a little under developed to be getting people to join up for an RPG, don't you think?

Scavanger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Scavanger

O_o

Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Hawk

I will not be attending thank you.
I will not be attending thank you.

lrn2splln00b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By lrn2splln00b

If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know and ill tell my buddy thats doing all the work on the site.  From the first responses it apparently needs work and we are willing to hear any responses that are constructive help and get a nice community going for it!