Dallas is a bustling metroplex set in the state of Texas. It has also been the site of a new surge in Meta Human activity. With lenient gun laws and a population ready to take the laws into their own hands, however, the mixture of Meta Humans to the cities population has begun to stir up a very volatile mixture.
Dallas, TX Roleplay OOC: Here
- Jordan Drake: Metahuman
- Charlie Sententia: Metahuman
- Cameron Banks: Android
This thread has been created as my first roleplay here on the Vine and is the setting I am starting my OC Jordan Drake in. It's a roleplay for young, inexperienced Metahumans who are struggling with understanding and controlling their powers and how they develop over time.
The Story So Far...
The night starts off like any other night, except for the death of a young criminal at a Dallas gas station. Jordan Drake had attempted to prevent a robbery but ended up aiding in murder when the gas station attendant killed the would be criminal who was holding an empty gun, thanks to Jordan's ability to manipulate metal, which he used to melt the bullets from the young man's weapon leaving him defenseless against a trigger happy attendant. When the attendant turned the weapon on Jordan, he fled and as he did so, attracted the attention of Dr. Charlie Sententia, recently on the run from the San Fransisco Mafia. During a brief conflict between the two Meta Humans, Cameron Banks (or Orwell as she presented herself to the strangers) approached offering help though she looked like she was the one who needed it, bloodied and bruised from what she claims was a scuffle after a failed computer hacking attempt.
As the Police closed in to investigate the disturbance, the three agreed to stick together temporarily and escort Cameron to a safe house. Charlie and Jordan have not heard from her since entering the seemingly vacant warehouse and Jordan has had enough of waiting...
Please follow all of the Comicvine RPG rules as well as those listed below.
1. PLEASE keep this thread free of all OOC chat. I have created a OOC for this type of discussion.
2. Please do not post without a character that has been approved for the RP. You can get your character approved in the OOC thread.
3. Please respect the current Story Teller. Story Tellers have been given the greenlight to run events within this thread and have the last word on deciding what actions are successful or not within their storyline.
4. If you would like to do a guest appearance in the RP with a character established else where on the Vine, please send me a PM.