Daddy Longlegs (Blog Post)

Samurai_Beetle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Samurai_Beetle

My dad's been acting suspicious lately, keeping to himself and muttering. Every time I ask him what's up, he dodges me. So I'm sure you could imagine my surprise when I saw this on the news.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"And now reporting from Okazaki Inc, Fujio Okazaki (the head of Okazaki Inc) is giving a press conference about his new bodyguard and vigilante, Daddy Longlegs."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wait...what?

Daddy Longlegs is a vigilante who has been rising in popularity. Thanks to the declaration of Gothic being a "No Man's Land" Crime control is all but gone, making vigilantes the prime form of justice in Gothic. Daddy Longlegs has said little about himself, only that he will continue fighting crime, as well as protecting his employer, Fujio Okazaki.

Why the hell wouldn't my dad mention this? He just up and hires a super hero to follow him around without telling me? Plus who is this guy anyway? I've never heard of him before. What's he look-

No Caption Provided

The vigilante simply said he wishes for Gothic to be accepted as a decent city once again, and will be doing his best to keep it safe.

Okay, I need to find out about this guy. So what's my best bet? Stage an assassination attempt on my own father. Brilliant. Okay. I can do this. I'll figure out.

So here's the plan.

1. Go after dad while he's on the way to work, attack his limo.

2. Point my bokken at him and attempt to offer "protection."

3. If he refuses, make it appear as though I will injure him.

4. Um...if the Spider Guy isn't there by then...um...keep dad talking I guess?

Ugh...I'm so bad at these plans. Ah well, I need to find out about this guy what Google can't tell me. So here goes nothing.