#1 Posted by Anomaly (103 posts) - - Show Bio

*It's a beautiful day in the city until suddenly BOOM,screams and buildings falling everything began to crumble and the city looks disaterous.....prime sits on a recked building siting on floor level.....prime awaited for the cites local hero cyro wolf *

#2 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

#3 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

get you're powers and weaknesses sorted and i'll ref this battle lol

List of Known Powers

* Super-Strength* Super-Man's Speed* Heat-Vision* Ice-Breath And Flight* Beserker-Strength,And is ammune to Krytonite.* Can regenerate if sunlight or heat is apon his body,also gains unimaginable power from the sun or heat giving more power to his hits,also he can withstand cold temperatures

List of Known Weaknesses

* Cutting his head off* Anyone More Powerful Than Me* Women

weird powers and weaknesses

M

#4 Posted by Paragon (7293 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this another retarded challenge like the ones Broly dished out a while back? If so, un-cool Prime. Very Lame...

#5 Posted by Anomaly (103 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"get you're powers and weaknesses sorted and i'll ref this battle lol List of Known Powers * Super-Strength * Super-Man's Speed * Heat-Vision * Ice-Breath And Flight * Beserker-Strength,And is ammune to Krytonite. * Can regenerate if sunlight or heat is apon his body,also gains unimaginable power from the sun or heat giving more power to his hits,also he can withstand cold temperatures List of Known Weaknesses * Cutting his head off * Anyone More Powerful Than Me * Women ***weird powers and weaknesses*** M"

hey...created him

#6 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Paragon says:

"Is this another retarded challenge like the ones Broly dished out a while back? If so, un-cool Prime. Very Lame..."

DUDE! IT JUST APPEARED AFTER THE DUDE SENT ME A FRIEND REQUEST!

#7 Posted by Anomaly (103 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Paragon says:
"Is this another retarded challenge like the ones Broly dished out a while back? If so, un-cool Prime. Very Lame..."
DUDE! IT JUST APPEARED AFTER THE DUDE SENT ME A FRIEND REQUEST!"

Dude i was just bored....second i thought it'd be fun.......but whatever....

#8 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, I mean, it came outta nowhere. Kinda caught me by surprise. But if you really want me to, then I will. But you do need to work on your weaknesses.

#9 Posted by Anomaly (103 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Well, I mean, it came outta nowhere. Kinda caught me by surprise. But if you really want me to, then I will. But you do need to work on your weaknesses."

alright no prob.....be right back!!!

#10 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Perminate Prime says:

"Methos says:
"get you're powers and weaknesses sorted and i'll ref this battle lol List of Known Powers * Super-Strength * Super-Man's Speed * Heat-Vision * Ice-Breath And Flight * Beserker-Strength,And is ammune to Krytonite. * Can regenerate if sunlight or heat is apon his body,also gains unimaginable power from the sun or heat giving more power to his hits,also he can withstand cold temperatures List of Known Weaknesses * Cutting his head off * Anyone More Powerful Than Me * Women ***weird powers and weaknesses*** M"

hey...created him"

you may have created the character, but your powers and weaknesses need work if you're going to be involved in RPG's and Battles

M

#11 Posted by Constantine (16044 posts) - - Show Bio

Perminate Prime says:

"Cryo-Wolf says:
"Well, I mean, it came outta nowhere. Kinda caught me by surprise. But if you really want me to, then I will. But you do need to work on your weaknesses."

alright no prob.....be right back!!!"

man you canged your weaknesses because i could slap you around like a baby back biatch, ok thats not an insult just a joke, but did you change immune to kryptonite just cause i can make it ?