(Formerly) Cydrus Knightfall estate (IC location)

• 101 results
Avatar image for lord_knightfall
Lord_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Lord_Knightfall

After it's destruction during a battle between Cydrus Knightfall, a transcended vampire allied with him (Leon dissada), and his allied Alpha Sapien (Chess). Against his own nephew (Known as "Randy Ronoldo" or Random), a soldier with the ability to negate magic (K_brimstone), and two STRIKE heroes (aleron, and time siphon). The estate was decimated. Very little was left from the battle alone.

But then Randy returned, and when he did he finished it off. Making a flat ground. It no longer resembles its glorious former self. Instead it is now just a flat land owned by a man who doesn't even pay it heed.

Empty.

Ooc: Just needed to change it due to the Fall of a Lord event

You could technically come here, but it isn't occupied by anyone at all.

It is very big.

Celtic_Maege

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ill be waiting
Ill be waiting

Lord_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Celtic_Maege

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Celtic_Maege

Interesting. Like it

AdmiralLogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By AdmiralLogic

@celtic_maege: (Thanks! My biggest problem is I can't post pictures to give it some extra charm. Bob is going to be interesting later.)

Edit: (Oh yeah, this is lord_knightfall by the way. Just wanted to see who posted what.)

Celtic_Maege

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why can't you post pics? Mobile?

AdmiralLogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@celtic_maege: (Unfortunately yes. Wifi is down so all I have is my phone. I honestly think the site wasn't designed for a small screen size because when I try the options are off screen and my phone won't reach them.)

Celtic_Maege

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Same with my phone, which is why I go so many days between posting actual posts

AdmiralLogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@celtic_maege: (Yup, I just have to deal with it. The few times I get to use a different device I normally use to put on pictures. I've gotten fairly good at writing on a phone.)

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@lord_knightfall: Leon was on his way to the estate to meet with the man known as nightfall. He was unaware of what this man had wanted or for that matter, how he had managed to find him abroad but none of that really mattered anymore. He kept a steady pace down the sidewalk coming on the manor and began making his way pasty the gate for the front door

Lord_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leon_dissada: Orch stood in front but moved aside somehow recognizing the man,

"Lord Knightfall is waiting for you," He said opening the door.

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_knightfall: IS HE NOW?" HE ASKED HIM AS HE LOOKED INTO THE MANS EYES WITH HIS OWN PALE EMOTIONLESS AMBER COLORED EYES. HE REACHED UP AND MOVED HIS HAIR KEEPING IT IN PLACE AS THE WIND BLEW. "well....i guess i had better go in then shouldnt i" he said as he slowly walked past and through the doors, instantly looking around to take in every single detail of the room he was in

Lord_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Lord_Knightfall

@leon_dissada: Sarah Augistine was about to speak when Cydtus walked in wit his cane.

"Ahhh. Hello then," Cydrus said, "Would you come with me?" He asked gesturing for him to follow.

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_knightfall: I suppose i should as i am unfamiliar with this house..." he said in the same emotionless voice and began walking slowly along with him. his eyes swept the hallway endlessly as they went, taking in the sights that were all around him and planning all possible escape routs if things went south and this knightfall turned out to be more then he could handle

Lord_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leon_dissada:

"This is the holographic chamber," Cydrus said entering it as holographic scenes popped up, "Let me show you something." He said. With a swipe of the hand a screen of a dozen vampires popped up all of different abilities and ancestry and reasons. One of them was a small bio of Leon.

"As you can see I didn't get all to much on you. But here's what I have to say, I want allies. And being a Knightfall that's not the easiest thing. We're not typically sane."

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_knightfall: Amazing" he said approaching the files looking through the holograms "it must have taken a long time to gather this stuff" he said as he looked at his own file "and yes theirs quite allot on me your missing" he said looking back hearing the sanity comment "sanity? who here,s completely sane? were all a little mad..." he told him "some of us just have better control then others" he said to him

Lord_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leon_dissada:

"Well," Cydrus started, "Knightfalls are especially known to be a bit less so. We apparently are quite hostile to one another. Granted we often come back from it but that's beyond the point."

"It's been collected over time. Some of it is recent. Some from long ago. I have many resources."

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Leon_Dissada

@lord_knightfall: it seems as though your sources have worked out quite well for you" eh said as he looked back at him with his emotionless pale eye. "As for the family...well its like a tree, when branches begin dying or become deasied they need to be cut from the main tree in order to preserve the life of the whole" he said "so....what sort of thing do you run here?' he asked

Lord_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leon_dissada:

Cydrus grinned, "I am a buisnessman. I sell technology far beyond normal. But to those special people," Cydrus pulled out a small device which he tossed into the air. It floated and a golden colored energy sheild surrounded them both, "I make things like this. A combination of magic and science. More dangerous than either. By using materials naturally magical and amplifying and directing that with science I make dangerous weapons, or defenses. But I need allies. I have lord garian, owner of a planet, and some of the knightfalls. And my sister. But I don't know their true loyalties, excluding those of my sister. They could get rid of me if they only knew how and if I were in their way. But you wouldn't have much reason to do that would you? And I have no reason to do it to you. I can supply you with assistance and you can be my ally. Win/win."

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_knightfall: with technology like this...the course of the world could end up diverted from its present course" he said to him as he looked around it "I can see why some peoples loyalty is questioned...if they found out and somehow managed to get this stuff..." he looked back "what use exactly do you have with this?" he asked "as in what do you intend to use it for or who you plan to sell it to?" he asked

Lord_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leon_dissada:

"Mutants, mostly. We aren't all being treated fairly. But more correctly, everyone. I've always had a connection with the dying. Wanting to save them. To bring them back. I know their pain. I have felt it again and again." Cydrus answered, "I've sold to Lord Garian mostly. He has a planet to run and that requires help more often than not. But right now I want to get mutants equal to men everywhere. But I often make enemies doing it. So I need allies." Cydrus could tell he had somewhat impressed the man. If not proved his own worth at least. His tech was good, especially combined with his science. And it was all very dangerous.

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Leon_Dissada

@lord_knightfall: I thought they won that in the war" he said looking around the room. "It seems like I have been gone longer then i had thought" he added in looking at the devices which circled around . "you talk a high game....part of be believes what you want to do..and i was fighting for mutant rights quite awhile ago myself...even made an attempt on the president....unfortunately four sight and precognition was not in the plan" he said cool as ice though not in a bad way "well...ill help but i want to fight you...i want to see if you have the strength and will to back up the thread you spin" he said

Lord_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leon_dissada:

"A fight? Certainly an interesting concept. Very well, conditions? Weather, terrain, et cetera?" Cydrus replied.

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_knightfall: He thought for a moment. "if your looking to fight me at my most powerfulk then at night...somewhere that just flat open...its to easy if you can see your opponent the entire time..."he replied wail thinking "weather wont make to much of a difference though i do like the rain....what about you?" he asked looking over at him

Lord_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leon_dissada:

"That doesn't determine an opponents most dangerous but very well. And rain is an excellent obstruction, for many. It takes away visual even from night vision and also creates an unsteady grounding. Won't mess with my clothing though." Cydrus replied, "I can make it rain in here, if it doesn't rain by dark that is."

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_knightfall: strategy determiners the victory not power" he told him as he looked at the shield generator "what do you want the setting to look like?" he asked him as he looked at the gadgets, quite interested in them "something that will help increase your chances....im hoping to see a monster out there" he told him looking back at him "something almost a monsterus as i am if not worse" he said. leon had high hopes for the fight

Lord_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Lord_Knightfall

@leon_dissada:

"Hmm." Cydrus said thinking. Then he grinned, "Not a monster. A man. Ever heard of the dragon warriors? They once sacraficed dragons as part of becoming one of them. They are immune to fire, especially when weilding their twin diamond blades. And have learned how to both be protected from mental attacks as well as kill most before they can even react. We could put two, machine versions of course, in here simply to add to the challange. They've been known to sometimes develop telekinesis of some sort so we can add that. And they are incredible duelists. I won't use my stare and you don't do anything to put them on your side either. They'd most likely go for you first since you're probably considered a higher level opponent. So it grants me an advantage. One question though, should I put them on kill?"

Being able to return not long after death, or anything for that matter, in perfect condition meant he could defend himself until he died during practice sessions. So he generally put them on kill.

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_knightfall: of course" he said to him as he narrowed his pale yes thinking a moment "and...yes,,,put them tokill...if one doesn't try to kill his opponent then how can he hope to win" he said as he walked around the room still looking at everything "so where is the setting at?>" he asked him as he studied a gun "and when shail we begin" he asked as well wail he looked at everything, now even somewhat exited. this one just might last against him, not many have

Lord_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leon_dissada:

"Now, if you're ready." Cydrus said pressing something inside his coat and altering settings on a holographic display. The room turned into an open feild with a dark sky and rain clouds ready to release it on them. Two figures each with weapons glinting could be seen in the distance, "Now perhaps?"

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_knightfall: he nodded "yes i am" he said to him as he looked around the field and then at the 2 dragon like holograms. "this sounds interesting" egh said as he looked over at knightfall and cracked his neck "alright....lets begin" he said as he drew a strange silver sword with latin letters on the blade and the hilt was a skill with bat wings for a hand guard but otherwise liked 12th centery templar era

Lord_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leon_dissada: (they're called dragon warriors because they kill dragons. Many are basically super enhanced humans by unkown magic)

"Excellent," Cydrus said. He snapped and the rain began to fall as the two warriors ran criss cross to attacks from opposing ends. Cydrus shifted his cane into a sword and crouched moving slowly and keeping his senses open for an attack.

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_knightfall: 9Meant to put warriors instead of holograms lol

Seeing them cross he narrowed his eyes watching "alright...." he said and as the 2nd dragon warrior swung at him with i diagonal slash.He moved fast abd blacked the blade before he slammed his clawed hand into the armor to see howq tough the armor was and prepelled himself backwards "mental attacks are pointless...well looks like i will need to rely on physical prowess" he said and narrowed his eyes ready to continue

Lord_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leon_dissada:

The dragon warrior didn't hesitate to leap backwards the moment the claw began to touch barely evading what could have caused much damage. The other was already moving in a random fashion near sonic speed to attack from the opposing side while the first made two five pound rocks lift off the ground to attack.

Cydrus heard the attacks and began his silent approach. At the correct moment he would strike. Silent and deadly.

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_knightfall: He sniffed the air once the warrior lept backweards from his claw. "earth..." he said to himself as he looked over seeing the rocks soaring he ducked out of the way and turned before he felt the blade of the other dragon warrior impale him thorugh the stomach. He grunted in pain but in that moment he shoved his body down the blade and attempted to grab the warrior

-if successful- he latched hisd claws onto the solders armor anr ripping an opening in the neck area and shoulders and sank his fangs deep into the mans neck by dislocating his own jaw. keeping his ears and senses open looking for knightfall

Lord_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leon_dissada: The dragon warrior was only a second too late and was killed by the attack. But the other was already spinning forwards this time a straight forward assault, supposedly. He was really going to leap downwards a foot before him and then come back up behind the vampire to attack from that direction.

As the second began his assault Cydrus moved across right behind him to keep out of sight and right in the line of attack anyway. If the dragon warrior failed than Cydrus would be directly behind him to give a low sidecut.

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_knightfall:

he looked over as blood dripped from his mouth and his jaw relocated and saw the 2nd dragon warrior rushing him. "you lack elegance" he told them as he took a knife from his bag and ducking under teh wing which nearly got him he drove it between the breastplate and the waist plate in the small gap. he could hear the knightfall nearby but in the commotion he had overlooked it

Lord_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leon_dissada:

The dragon warrior grabbed it and attempted to leap aside while holding it. Removing it could cause to much bleeding and sooner death. If successful he would use one arm to toss himself around swing his blade in a fashion to kill anything close by.

Cydrus leapt forwards right after the Dragon Warrior moved aside and, while attempting to keep in the air as much as possible, began attacking Leon from varying angles never getting into close quarters.

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_knightfall: when he lept to the side leon pulled his normal blade and blocked his massive hit causing him to slide a little. then he heard cydus and looking up he saw something hurtling towards him. He pulled the knight by the blade and blocked his 1st attack with the knights body. Ripping his blade out he used the sword to block the 2nd behind him but the 3rd slashed his cheek and down his left eye. he moved away fast and straightened up "you immurged at last..." he said as the deep slash slowly began to hear "well....lets begin shail we?" he asked as he moved his ghost white hair aside and attempted to make eye contact with him

Lord_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leon_dissada: Now that the Dragon warrior was bleeding out he had trouble keeping up.

Cydrus slowed standing perfectly erect but with his sword high and his chin low, "It took time. Now you'll excuse me for not chatting." He began to literally dash in and out of the rain in a circular movement and was going to leap over Leon and continue a yard before turning around in an attempt to attack Leon probably just after the vampire tried some sort of attack of his own. Perhaps he could disarm Leon or get in a stab or hack on a nerve perhaps on the arm.

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_knightfall: he barred his fangs as the man leap around and over him and then dashed at him in the rain. he spun around as he saw cydrus approaching him fast and swinging his blade he blocked the blade and locked his eyes

-if successful-

"perfect." he said before he exploded into fog and soon the sky became black and he forced cydrus's worst memories in his life and his fears to surface in his mind as though they were really happioning to him in an endless loop for what would feel like 4 days to cydrus but in reality would only be a few seconds

Lord_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leon_dissada: Though for a moment and Cydrus almost thought about using his stare the strange thing took effect. But only a moment after it did it stopped. He had shifted back as perfect mentally and physically as only twelve hours before.

"That is why I am more dangerous than most." Cydrus commented closing his eyes. He took his sword and hacked at his own leg so hard it was cut off. But only a moment later he seemed to flicker and was exactly like normal again.

"I may not be able to beat you but I can't truly be beaten either. So, how was that for a demonstration?" Cydrus asked. He had actually seen it happen. However mental attacks were often less strong when he saw them in his precognition. So he was unable to react. Not that it mattered anymore.

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Leon_Dissada

@lord_knightfall: He was shocked by the leg flickering back but he hid it quickly "that wasnt expected" he said with a shock. "i still have more tricks up my sleeve then just that." he said as he raced towards him and in an instand he vomited blood towards his eyes and then made a slash with his blade aiming at the mans neck

Lord_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leon_dissada: Cydrus threw up his coat and dropped a small ball which created a puff of white smoke in which he dissipeared.

"As do I." Cydrus said his voice echoing making it impossible to track. A couple of small blades shot forth from the thick cloud followed by more smoke bombs.

"You're powerful but I've had to deal with vampires my entire life. My own mother and sister were both vampire witches of a high sort." Cydrus's voice echoed still, "And to think, I was only a mutant. No vampire. No sorcery."

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_knightfall: he growled as he watch smoke burst up all around and he looked around slowly. his ear twitched but then he was run through with the blades. he grunted but calmed his mind and slowly ripped the blades out and dropped them as he removed his own cloak "very well, now im getting serious;' he said as he closed his eyes slowly and then listened. "I can hear your heart beat...." he said as he slowly tracked the sound "you know....its ringing out to me....your voice threw me for a moment" he said to him as he turned around and used the shadows from the moons light to race towards the sound of the heart and attempt to impale him 50 different ways

Lord_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leon_dissada:

Were it not for Cydrus fighters instinct he wouldn't have been save at all. Instead he dodged or blocked most except one of the first ten which went up under his ribcage and out his shoulder. He roared in pain but, despite how much he knew it would hurt, leaped against it forcing it to rip through him and out for him to flicker back.

"Hear my heart then." Cydrus said, "But hear it everywhere." He tossed several devices all across the room. Each of them were speakers perfectly mimicking any sound he made them to. They would float and move in perfected synchrony in order for him to move around the vampire and attack without Leon knowing exactly which one was real.

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_knightfall: damnit..." her said shaking hsi head as the heart beat exchoes all around the area, his enhanced hearing made it louder then he wanted it to and shook his head "shit..." he said as he grew his fangs out and his claws came out as well and looked around. the sound was irritating him at this point and he suddenly seemed to vanish in teh rain using it as another illusion and marrage type effect

Lord_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Lord_Knightfall

@leon_dissada:

"Something troubling you?" Cydrus questioned his voice still echoing as the heartbeats and voices began to practically dance. If it worked properly Leon would never know the difference. As long as he could keep it up he'd stay on top of things.

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_knightfall: Leon had moved into a wooded area looking through the trees using his knight vision "shit i hate my hearing for this." he said to himself shaking his head again as his ears were ringing from the noise. He sliced his hand open and made his blood come out in the form of a whip and lashed it all through teh trees and all around before making the blood burst like a gernaid and turn to acid like liquid

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_knightfall:

"This is supposed to be a job?" Pow gazed upon the manor with an unimpressed expression hidden under his padded mask. Even if only on the lawn, this seemed like a joke even by his standards. The criminal for hire started walking towards the building, charging his kinetic gauntlets just in case he was faced with any trouble.