Posted by Naamah_Obyzouth (3840 posts) - - Show Bio

Comic Vine Universe Origin of Naamah

Adam and Naamah (I was called Lilith at the time) had a son who was called Cain. Later Adam and Eve had a second son called Abel. When the two sons grew up, Abel was a shepherd and Cain was a farmer.

One day Cain and Abel went to make an alter and offer gifts to God. Abel brought gifts from his flock. God was pleased with his offering. But when Cain brought some of the things he had grown, God was not pleased. Cain was aware that God was not pleased with his gift. Cain was very angry.

One day when he and Abel were out in a lonely field together, Cain butchered his brother. Then he heard the voice of God saying to him, "Where is your brother Abel?" He was frightened and answered: "I do not know. Am I my brother's keeper?" Then God said: "Cain, you killed your brother. From now on I will make you a wanderer, fleeing from all men. You will always have hard time growing food to eat."

Cain said to God: "My punishment is too much for me. You have driven me out from my people. Everyone who sees me will do his best to kill me."

God felt sorry for Cain, so he said to him: "No one will harm you." And then he placed his own mark on Cain's body so that whoever saw him would know he was under God's protection.

Cain and his wife then took all they had and moved all the long, long way to the land of Nod, sometimes called the Land of Wandering.

Little did Cain know that he was traveling back to his unknown mothers arms and the way of the city of "Enoch" which was located in the Land of Nod. Also little did Cain know that he was not cursed he himself alone. In fact the very moment he had butchered his half brother Abel and Abel's lifeblood soaked into the crust of the earth, his mothers fate was sealed as well. As was Cain marked for his crime for protection, I myself was painted red with the blood of Abel. My body became crimson for the very first time, and I resembled the dark creature I had become. For inside the murdered blood of Abel was an escaped evil. The Demon known as Obyzouth was the very personification of the worlds first murder and through being stained with that very blood, she was able to enter my body and take residence in my form. I became something new. A being with one body, but two separate spirits with different dark needs. I was once LOVE and so when that concept was torn away from me I had to find a new one or feel completely empty so it became LUST. Obyzouth however was a being born from nothing but the concept of murder, destroying life and everything connected to it. And so the Crimson Queen was born.

#1 Posted by Sideslash (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh, very nice.

#2 Posted by Naamah_Obyzouth (3840 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sideslash: Thank you! :)

#3 Posted by Sideslash (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

@Naamah_Obyzouth: No problem. I have a feeling nU Sideslash will like Naamah, since his whole job description is killing.

#4 Posted by Naamah_Obyzouth (3840 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sideslash:

Naamah is the personification of LUST

Obyzouth is the personification of MURDER

Naamah was recently purged of Obyzouth and she murdered her in cold blood, so yeah I think you guys will get a long just fine.

#5 Posted by Sideslash (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

@Naamah_Obyzouth: Oh...

Well, anyway, Naam has dark hair. I still think they'll get along fine lol.

#6 Posted by RumbleMan_Exe (1543 posts) - - Show Bio

schweet

#7 Posted by Naamah_Obyzouth (3840 posts) - - Show Bio

@RumbleMan_Exe:

Thanks!

#8 Posted by Nordok (1159 posts) - - Show Bio

Exquisite!

#9 Posted by CurbsideProphet (1906 posts) - - Show Bio

Magnificent! Like the name of the U2 song, and also the adjective that could be used to describe all their songs. (Couldn't help it, sorry)

I really like the bit that ties it together. It's also kinda like a Greek mythology feel.

#10 Posted by Naamah_Obyzouth (3840 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nordok: <3

@CurbsideProphet: Thanks. Oh the Greek stuff comes later. Naamah has a love affair with many Titans, Gods, and other powerful beings. She was sort of a groupie to Skyfathers for a while. lol

#11 Posted by CurbsideProphet (1906 posts) - - Show Bio
@Naamah_Obyzouth

No, no, young lady! No fam of mine is gonna be referred o as a groupie!

I dunno, something else at least. Groupie is kinda derogatory. Something that says "I'm in charge." Something.

#12 Posted by Lady_Liberty (8211 posts) - - Show Bio

Very good, as always!

#13 Posted by Naamah_Obyzouth (3840 posts) - - Show Bio

@CurbsideProphet: Hun I have a red bar... I live for derogatory. lol

Naamah is the essence of Debauchery, the Matron mother of prostitution. I doubt the word Groupie has any power over her. lol

#14 Posted by CurbsideProphet (1906 posts) - - Show Bio
@Naamah_Obyzouth: (D'aww! "Hun." That's so cuute!)

Well! Glory honor and praise be to you, mademoiselle W!
#15 Posted by Naamah_Obyzouth (3840 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lady_Liberty: <333 *Cuddles*

#16 Posted by Naamah_Obyzouth (3840 posts) - - Show Bio

Naamah plays with Eve.