#101 Edited by Madame_Blossom (692 posts) - - Show Bio
#102 Edited by Amaranth (8210 posts) - - Show Bio

@decayingrose: Looks like that's everyone. When are you going to start this thing up?

#103 Posted by DecayingRose (214 posts) - - Show Bio

@amaranth_strix:

Im going to do my post for Midnight Harvest and A New World. Then work on the opener for this. Each fight will be a single rpthread (instead of KOV's dozens of rps per round)

Feel free to take this time to call dibs on the 1st battle. 1st come 1st serve, else I go by dice to pick at random

#104 Posted by Amaranth (8210 posts) - - Show Bio
#105 Posted by omegablast452 (2425 posts) - - Show Bio
#106 Edited by DecayingRose (214 posts) - - Show Bio
#107 Edited by Jaegerjaquez (1946 posts) - - Show Bio

@decayingrose: I know I shouldn't be! But I am, at the behest of my mentor. Who wants nothing more than to hurt me. First.

#108 Edited by Honor Girl (1382 posts) - - Show Bio

@amaranth_strix:

Im going to do my post for Midnight Harvest and A New World. Then work on the opener for this. Each fight will be a single rpthread (instead of KOV's dozens of rps per round)

Feel free to take this time to call dibs on the 1st battle. 1st come 1st serve, else I go by dice to pick at random

wait... so.... what? @_@

#109 Posted by Reaver_ (191 posts) - - Show Bio

@honor_girl: meaning if you want to pick your battle do so(minus Strix and Jagger)

#110 Posted by Jaegerjaquez (1946 posts) - - Show Bio

I know there's a plan going on here. There's a reason she wants to fight me.

@omegablast452: Why are you doing this to me?

#111 Edited by EdwardWindsor (14428 posts) - - Show Bio

i see alot of danger in here.

#112 Edited by Bloodstone (913 posts) - - Show Bio

@edwardwindsor: if it makes you feal better you can pick your opponent ;)

Have done random parings thatll go live probably in the morning

#113 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14428 posts) - - Show Bio

@bloodstone: I would rather lose to a random pairing than handpick a loss. But thank's lol

Just gotta decide how iam gonna sell Frank in this

#114 Posted by Bloodstone (913 posts) - - Show Bio

@edwardwindsor: the games of hell are aproaching, and youve chosen to let fate deside your foe along the ships of the dead and the coasts of the seas of flame. I wish ye luck for your foe might not be so archaic in technology as others might of been against you

#115 Edited by EdwardWindsor (14428 posts) - - Show Bio

@bloodstone: So that's basically a well executed but long winded way of saying "Son your f*cked" lol

#116 Posted by Bloodstone (913 posts) - - Show Bio

@edwardwindsor: "No no no I believe in you. Go forth and win this for mother....where were you from again? Oh forget it point is you got this im just trying to be a good hoast for a game....a game where dismemberment and murder is encouraged."

#117 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14428 posts) - - Show Bio

@bloodstone: A person who places their faith in man who is essential at the mercy of the duration of an unknown serum is certainly misguided. Frank is no fighter just liked the idea you had.

"Franks nationality has never been defined actually, far as i can remember"

#118 Posted by Bloodstone (913 posts) - - Show Bio

@edwardwindsor:

lol I just enjoy writing dialogue of Reaver, same with Azylum there just bat shit crazy

Writing Reaver is like writing a over enthusiastic cheer leader, mixed with a sadistic personality lol and she really doesnt have "faith" in anyone. This to her is but a game

#119 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14428 posts) - - Show Bio

@bloodstone: Its an interesting mix. Gonna shoot off and get ready for work. Try and figure out my game angle for this, whilst i do the day job.

#120 Posted by Bloodstone (913 posts) - - Show Bio

@edwardwindsor: "Go forth and ready yourself for the mundaness of the life beyond. For when you return on that night WE PLAY IN HELL! Those spartan btchs were crazy nobody dines down here except for hell hounds" smh

#121 Edited by Zeon Liafador (716 posts) - - Show Bio

@reaver_ said:

@honor_girl: meaning if you want to pick your battle do so(minus Strix and Jagger)

O___o but what's the fun in that?! D:

#122 Posted by 614azrael (10314 posts) - - Show Bio

to me not alot lol but wanted to gIve the optIon

#123 Edited by LastPyre (1009 posts) - - Show Bio

Can I get dibs on Xenon. Honestly he is the only one who I can see myself winning against. Unless there's water in hell.

#124 Edited by Icarusflies (12503 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait, have we started already?

#125 Posted by Reaver_ (191 posts) - - Show Bio

The Clock is about to Start Ticking

"Dr Frank Vs Rumble Man, Amaranth Strix vs Jagger, Xenon vs Pyrogram, Markus Korah vs Darkchild, Lunatic vs Omega, Quintus Knightfall vs Astrid, Madam Rose vs Feral Nova, AmazingAngel vs Icarus LET THE GAMES BEGIN!"

A beach with zombies roaming and hands reaching upwards is the humble domain of round one. Roughly twenty feet rests on the sandy shores the other ten going into the shallow tide. The distance also thirty feet across as well as thirty feet into the air and thirty feet down. Crossing these invisible parameters will lead to a ghost ship to fight on. Mixing the two could possibly allow for a wicked combination of attacks. The Ship Yard of the Dead is home to round one.

Dangers zombies Undrfold Dangers ghosts

To clarify the fight is kind of like a 30width x30length 30ft up 30ft down box hiting a wall teleports to a ghost ship(free to destroy of course)

#126 Posted by Icarusflies (12503 posts) - - Show Bio

@reaver_: So are we making threads for each fight or is there going to be a master thread?
Also, would you maybe @reply contestants because this is a pretty big announcement, and would have been pretty easy to miss.

#127 Posted by Jaegerjaquez (1946 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh, this is tailor-made to whoop my ass!

Well, let's face it like a lady.

#128 Edited by Icarusflies (12503 posts) - - Show Bio

Who here is AmazingAngel? >_>

<_<

#129 Posted by Reaver_ (191 posts) - - Show Bio

@icarusflies: il use replies on the actual page. Its going to be all under 1 thread

Round 1 being all the round 1 matches

#130 Posted by Charlemagne (6969 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm a lil confused on the teleport to a ship part....wha?

#131 Posted by omegablast452 (2425 posts) - - Show Bio

who's the Lunatic?

#132 Posted by Zeon Liafador (716 posts) - - Show Bio

wait wait wait wtf is going on? O_o zombies? teleport.. um... what? T_T I thought this was a tourney... not a big giant blood bath of confusion

#133 Posted by Charlemagne (6969 posts) - - Show Bio
#134 Posted by Reaver_ (191 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_last_arashikage: @zeon_liafador: i suck at explaining I know v.v

basicaly youve got a beach and a boat to fight on. Kind of like in games like mortal kombat and injustice throw a target and they go to another 'stage'

the zombies are just there but could be used if someone wanted. Again like using the environment in a game

sorry for confusion

#135 Posted by Feral Nova (46649 posts) - - Show Bio
#136 Edited by Reaver_ (191 posts) - - Show Bio
#137 Posted by _Astrid_ (266 posts) - - Show Bio

@icarusflies: AmazingAngel, just look it up. He's a fallen angel vigilante, I think, never really looked into him. He's reasonably new, but his writing is solid.

@omegablast452:Lunatic used to be Executioner, who used to be Judge. Pretty much the same abilities, though incredibly different mentality.

@zeon_liafador: @the_last_arashikage: Your teleported onto a ship which will be used as travel to whatever island were going to. Why they don't just teleport you there is up for debating. Probably because people from hell are d#cks and like to scare people, when they can. The undead are just and obstacle from what I can see, just a theme for this "stage" if you will.

Also, I'm fighting Quintus.... Can someone direct me to the nearest restroom so I can expel my nervousness?

#138 Posted by Icarusflies (12503 posts) - - Show Bio

@_astrid_: No, I know who he was, I was just wondering if he was chilling with an alt. And if he's an angel this fight will be very fitting. :3

I should probably go let him know who [which alt] he's fighting against now though...looks like I don't get my dramatic reveal. :P

#139 Posted by Zeon Liafador (716 posts) - - Show Bio

@reaver_:

I hate to switch it up, but I can use Honor Girl instead? >_> It would make more sense for her to be in this rather than Candice... SORRY! T_T

#140 Posted by Reaver_ (191 posts) - - Show Bio

@zeon_liafador: Go for it ^_^

I aim for a fun tournament thats it ppl can use who they want and whatever that characters got(just hope nobody swaps after posting)

#141 Edited by IcarusMach9 (1462 posts) - - Show Bio
#142 Edited by omegablast452 (2425 posts) - - Show Bio

can't wait to burn all that cash.

#143 Posted by Feral Nova (46649 posts) - - Show Bio

@reaver_:

Thank you! I promise I wont switch anymore ^_^

>_> I'm gonna have to pull out all the arrows on this one... Nicole needs that cash!

#144 Posted by Feral Nova (46649 posts) - - Show Bio

Hold up we don't get our own threads? O_O sh!t this is going to get messy fast >_>

#145 Posted by Charlemagne (6969 posts) - - Show Bio
#146 Edited by Reaver_ (191 posts) - - Show Bio

@feral_nova: No prob :) "now go and prove the money should be yours!"

@icarusmach9: "Now go forth and kill the competition"

@omegablast452: "I like the wish myself but thats just me"

If you kill em youll be my best friend! :D

#147 Edited by omegablast452 (2425 posts) - - Show Bio

@reaver_: I'll kill em if you be Kallik's best friend.

#148 Posted by Reaver_ (191 posts) - - Show Bio

@omegablast452: deal lol

Hold up we don't get our own threads? O_O sh!t this is going to get messy fast >_>

yeah it might take some gettn used to but by using reply button it should be easier. And more importanly it wont clutter the page with 8 different threads

#149 Posted by Feral Nova (46649 posts) - - Show Bio

@reaver_:

What's to prevent other players to jump into other people's battles? >.> if we're all in the same place...?

#150 Posted by _Astrid_ (266 posts) - - Show Bio