#1 Edited by Ishin (6830 posts) - - Show Bio

Ambition

A power-hungry alliance

Recent events circulating around the undeniable return of one of the Keijijo's most enigmatic enemies, Oni or more publicly known as Abacha Cavat, has replenished a previously unseen desire for maximum power in the veteran members of the legendary Keijijo Clan. With the mysterious intention of gathering an immeasurable mass of metaphysical energy (chi etc.) from an incalculable amount of sources, a portion of the Keijijo Elders have set it upon themselves to bring forth the demonic corporeal manifestation of a foul entity. With the uncontrollable ambition of obtaining control over this metaphysical abomination to establish an unchallenged power that will enable them to seize political control over the world, this corrupt selection of Clan Elders have involuntarily birthed a division among their fellow clansmen. Aware of certain disadvantages, the now exiled group of Elders and their seemingly minute faction of persuaded Keijijo clansmen have established a fruitful alliance with a power-hungry organization known as the Witch Hunters. With an unquestionable mutual desire for immense power, the Witch Hunters offered their previously unanticipated assistance in exchange for aid in their own personal goal to retrieve a selection of powerful artifacts for an as of yet enigmatic purpose.

Together both factions have commenced a meticulous plot to obtain their desired objects of power. And while the Witch Hunters focus on seeking their legendary artifacts of mystical significance, the Keijijo Elders have set upon their three potential targets for their corrupt goal. Seeking to capture both their former ally, the mysterious Impero and Abacha Cavat for the sole purpose of sapping them dry of their unnaturally monstrous chi reserves, their grandest prize however, is to gain possession of the iconic Impero Mask containing the treasured spirits of past Imperos. With the insatiable desire of using the mask as a conduit to resurrect the clan's past Grandmasters to further augment their collected chi, the Elders along with the Witch Hunters have openly declared themselves enemies of the Keijijo Clan. With invaluable knowledge regarding the treacherous plot of the clan's former Elders, the deadly Impero seeks out aid from several allies ranging from the lethal mutant extremist Kratesis to the battle-seasoned Sith warrior Alezra. However, none may prove more valuable than Fan, otherwise known as Madame Blossom, who's expertise regarding the Witch Hunters may tip the scales in their favor. With the goal of not only stopping the rogue selection of Elders that threaten the metaphysical integrity of the earth but halt his own personal plans, Impero is left with the optional choice of choosing to confront his influential opposition or seek out his martial rival, Oni, for additional aid.

Rules

(This is an open RPG, anyone can join)

1. Standard CVnU RPG rules apply (no goddmodding etc.)
  2. This is where all questions and comments about the RPG are to be posted.
  3. As stated above, this is an open RPG, anyone can join to do whatever. If you want to help or oppose Impero you can. You can join the Elders if you want, steal their collection of chi, betray them, have your own agenda etc. You can literally choose whatever course of action you want to take regarding the Elders. If you want to do something with the Witch Hunters though, ask for Charmix's (Madame Blossom/Madame Orchid) permission.
  4. And have fun of course :)
  5. If you attack the Keijijo, try and sell them a bit.
  6. EDIT: I'll be controlling the Elders (obviously), just want to make it clear that they shouldn't be NPC'ed.
#2 Posted by Acer. (2040 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn. This makes me want to lift my retirement just so I can be apart of the epicness this rpg is sure to obtain.

#3 Posted by Ishin (6830 posts) - - Show Bio

@Acer.: Make an exception for me :D

#4 Posted by Acer. (2040 posts) - - Show Bio

@Impero: Well to be honest I was probably gonna lift it anyway xP

#5 Posted by Thunderbolt (361 posts) - - Show Bio

Gahh charmy pulled me into this an open rpg :O

#6 Posted by Mercy_ (92695 posts) - - Show Bio

I have an idea who I'm gonna use ;D

#7 Posted by Ishin (6830 posts) - - Show Bio

@Thunderbolt : Hush up son, you know you're gonna love it ;)

@Acer.:

#8 Posted by Thunderbolt (361 posts) - - Show Bio

@Impero: Yeah you're probably right....

#9 Posted by Ishin (6830 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mercy_ said:

I have an idea who I'm gonna use ;D

Awesome :)

@Thunderbolt : Hehe :P

#10 Posted by Lumen_ (266 posts) - - Show Bio

Ohhhh so tempting! and I really want to use my CVnU character....

#11 Posted by Acer. (2040 posts) - - Show Bio

@Impero: ^_^ And so commences the AcerxImpero takeover

#12 Posted by Ishin (6830 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lumen_: Go for it :)

#13 Posted by Ishin (6830 posts) - - Show Bio

@Acer.: You know it ;)

#14 Posted by Thunderbolt (361 posts) - - Show Bio

@Impero:

#15 Posted by Ishin (6830 posts) - - Show Bio

@Thunderbolt : Haha that's how we do it son! ;)

#16 Posted by Madame_Blossom (692 posts) - - Show Bio

@Impero: Beautiful work baby<3

#17 Posted by Ishin (6830 posts) - - Show Bio

@Madame_Blossom: I'm glad you liked it mi reina <3 I did it all for you babe ;)

#18 Posted by Thunderbolt (361 posts) - - Show Bio

@Impero: You opening this rpg up?

#19 Posted by Lumen_ (266 posts) - - Show Bio

@Impero: I think I shall it''s felts like ages since I've got to work with you on anything! lol

#20 Posted by Ishin (6830 posts) - - Show Bio

@Thunderbolt : Yeah, gotta set the bar you know ;)

@Lumen_: Badass :D

#21 Posted by Feral Nova (46639 posts) - - Show Bio

where (in the world) is this taking place in? >_>

#22 Posted by Ishin (6830 posts) - - Show Bio

@Feral Nova: Undisclosed patches of wilderness in Asia :P

#23 Posted by Feral Nova (46639 posts) - - Show Bio

ok thanks ^_^

#24 Posted by Ishin (6830 posts) - - Show Bio

@Feral Nova: You're welcome Nova :)

#25 Posted by The_House_of_L (906 posts) - - Show Bio

Ooooh sh!t, someones gonna F around and get DM'd in this b!tch (cant wait for this one)

#26 Posted by Ishin (6830 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mr_LeBeau: Haha, loving the enthusiasm son :P

#27 Posted by Kratesis (4266 posts) - - Show Bio

Just saw this, looks awesome!

#28 Posted by Regal_Rumble_Man (874 posts) - - Show Bio

@Impero: Will tag along

#29 Posted by Ishin (6830 posts) - - Show Bio

@Regal_Rumble_Man: Badass.

@Kratesis: :)

#30 Posted by __Grimm__ (101 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mr_LeBeau said:

Ooooh sh!t, someones gonna F around and get DM'd in this b!tch (cant wait for this one)

Oppa Gungnam Style!

#31 Posted by PaperRonin (1071 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm in.!

#32 Posted by Ishin (6830 posts) - - Show Bio

@PaperRonin: This is gonna be good :P

#33 Posted by Regal_Rumble_Man (874 posts) - - Show Bio

@Impero:

Milton will be interested in 'chi'

Arius wants to adventure and hit ninja peoples

#34 Posted by Ishin (6830 posts) - - Show Bio

@Regal_Rumble_Man: No worries :P

#35 Posted by Regal_Rumble_Man (874 posts) - - Show Bio

@Impero:

Milton would eventually settle for less, or maybe a kyonshi or two

Arius always wanted to hit ninjas after watching 60's & 70's MA exploitation movies

#36 Posted by Madame_Blossom (692 posts) - - Show Bio

@Impero: First post is up love<3 read it away :)

#37 Posted by Mister Oh (74 posts) - - Show Bio

Definitely going to post in this.

#38 Posted by The_House_of_L (906 posts) - - Show Bio

@__Grimm__: Now that bullsh!t is stuck in my head lol

#39 Posted by Mister Oh (74 posts) - - Show Bio

Yo Impero, what formal names do the Elders go by? Or do I just call them Old Bastards?

#40 Posted by Ishin (6830 posts) - - Show Bio

@Madame_Blossom: Going to read it when I get back mi reina ;) For now I'm heading off, te querio mi amor <3

To everyone else:

I'll post when I get back but in the meantime, feel free to post. There is no post order for this.

#41 Posted by Ishin (6830 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mister Oh said:

Yo Impero, what formal names do the Elders go by? Or do I just call them Old Bastards?

That's what I call em' ;)

I'll fill you in when I get back. Just hit me up with a PM son, and I'll answer whatever questions you have :)

#42 Posted by __Grimm__ (101 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mr_LeBeau: lol I got it stuck in my own head.

So the agenda here is to choose sides in a clan war or find your own reason?

#43 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10077 posts) - - Show Bio

@Impero said:

@PaperRonin: This is gonna be good :P

I just don't know what to write about. lol

#44 Posted by The_House_of_L (906 posts) - - Show Bio

@__Grimm__: I think you can do pretty much whatever you want. Your character could be part of the main plot, side plot, or own self-interest plot. (thats what I got from it anyway)

#45 Posted by __Grimm__ (101 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mr_LeBeau: I worded that wrong, I meant is the main plot a clan war, the OP threw me a lil

#46 Edited by The_House_of_L (906 posts) - - Show Bio

@__Grimm__ said:

@Mr_LeBeau: I worded that wrong, I meant is the main plot a clan war, the OP threw me a lil

Yeah, a Clan Civil war. Some of the Elders from Impero's clan (The Keijijo) are attempting to gather/steal chi in an attempt to raise some sort of spiritual manifestation and have aligned themselves with another apparently evil faction called the Witch Hunters. Together I believe the ultimate goal is to rule the World.

#47 Posted by Mercy_ (92695 posts) - - Show Bio

G nailed it.

I'll have a post day after tomorrow if not late tomorrow night.

#48 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10077 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mr_LeBeau said:

@__Grimm__ said:

Yeah, a Clan Civil war. Some of the Elders from Impero's clan (The Keijijo) are attempting to gather/steal chi in an attempt to raise some sort of spiritual manifestation and have aligned themselves with another apparently evil faction called the Witch Hunters. Together I believe the ultimate goal is to rule the World.

Ohhhhhh. Ok. Bouta post.

#49 Posted by __Grimm__ (101 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mr_LeBeau said:

@__Grimm__ said:

Ahhh ok. good looks.

Maybe I'll throw in Meison

#50 Posted by Madame_Blossom (692 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mr_LeBeau said:

@__Grimm__ said:

As well as trying to rid the world of "devil's children" witches and magic relations.