#4151 Posted by Leon_Dissada (4523 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowswordmaster: It takes a lot of concentration. otherwise i turn into a vampire demon hybrid."

#4153 Posted by Legendary_StarHero (18817 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragman1138:

Saywer nods his head when he heard Leon's answer.Kowing that this man is trying to keep a somthing a bay all of his ."What do you have plan after you drinking here at this bar?"

#4154 Posted by Leon_Dissada (4523 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowswordmaster: Leon thinks for a moment. "well thats a good question. prolly troll around NYC and then possibly show up back at the peak. How about you?"

#4155 Edited by Legendary_StarHero (18817 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragman1138: "How about i join you in your walking around time , I have nothing plan for tonight."

#4156 Edited by Leon_Dissada (4523 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowswordmaster: Leon gets up and cracks his back. "i see no reason why not. after you." he motions to him

#4157 Posted by Legendary_StarHero (18817 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragman1138:

"This should be a fun time."he walks to his friend before they walked around in the city for a while.

#4158 Edited by Leon_Dissada (4523 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowswordmaster: Leon walks through a bad neighborhood "They always call it the bad part of new york but what makes it so bad? its like any other part isnt it?"

#4159 Edited by Legendary_StarHero (18817 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragman1138:

"I have no idea why the call this a bad part of the New York but other people seems to think it is." while walking with Leon.

#4160 Posted by Leon_Dissada (4523 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowswordmaster: leon lights up a smoke. "what are your views on the whole good vs evil thing?"

#4161 Posted by Legendary_StarHero (18817 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragman1138:

"I think that there are people that do both good and evil but there are people who are evil but a good intetions like for example what happen in Vens see what happen there."

#4162 Edited by Leon_Dissada (4523 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowswordmaster: "interesting view. I never saw a good or an evil. i saw different people with different intentions and different ways of going about them. like shades of grey. you want a smoke?" offers one

#4163 Posted by Legendary_StarHero (18817 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragman1138:

he waves his hand"No thanks." he conitued to walk with the man"Have you see any other vampires in the recent days?" he asked the man.

#4164 Edited by Leon_Dissada (4523 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowswordmaster: Leon puts it back in the pack. "i've been in contact with a few of them. got them on speed dial should we need assistance." he looks at the moon. "there isn't many of us left anymore."

#4165 Edited by Legendary_StarHero (18817 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragman1138:

"So what are a vampire lord or somthing like that." he wonder about his place with the vampires."So the are not vampires around the world then , why is that?" He looked at the moon seeing what it phase it is in.

#4166 Edited by Leon_Dissada (4523 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowswordmaster: Leon keeps his eyes on the crescent moon. "ehh...not quite there yet." when he takes his eyes off the moon they were sitting on the tallest building overlooking the city. it was a breathtaking sight. He had used the moon as a medium to port them to the building without even knowing it. "i'm almost there though. There's vampires around the globe but were so tightly spread...theres about a few thousand of us for this entire planet. Vampire and monster hunters have been on the go lately."

#4167 Posted by Legendary_StarHero (18817 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragman1138:

He looked around seeing what Leon just did and conutiune to walk with him"There are more powerful vampire than you on this earth then and what do you mean they have been on the go lately is there something that the Enfocers need to check out?

#4168 Posted by Leon_Dissada (4523 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowswordmaster: Leon manipulates gravity so they can walk on the air over the city. "it's kinda a worldwide thing. As of lately there has been an increase in vampire and Lycan hunting. Higher prices on our bodies and pelts. I'm not too sure there's anything the enforcers can do about it" "

#4169 Edited by Legendary_StarHero (18817 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragman1138:

He looked down to see them walking over the city seeing the city in this view that some people do not have achance to see."You can never know about something like that stuff like that have cases were it becomes a bigger problem." while thinking about the vampires and the supernatural he came up with an idea."What about you and I try to stop this form going on."

#4170 Posted by Leon_Dissada (4523 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowswordmaster: "how would you plan to do that?" he enquired curiously "teleport all over the world and kill off hunters? we might get a few hundred but we would end up dead in the end." he looked at him. "I'm totally in for it if you got an idea."

#4171 Edited by Legendary_StarHero (18817 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragman1138:

"Since you know some vampires we could ask them about some local vampires or supenatural beings that are missing or dead by hunters then track the hunters down and see what happens."

(Its an idea for a rp that our chars can do on a private thread)

#4172 Edited by Leon_Dissada (4523 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowswordmaster: "well thats true. i could do that. most of them hide out around those cosplay vampire clubs. Pathetic i know but it's still pretty good. Hiding in plain sight." he looked at the moon again. "after interrogating the hunters i say we kill them." (I'm in)

#4173 Posted by Legendary_StarHero (18817 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragman1138:

He looked at his friends face and wonder why he keeps staring a the moon"Well I can see why you want to kill the hunters but if we can find not to kill the hunter we should at try okay."

(we will talked about this another time okay with you?)

#4174 Posted by Leon_Dissada (4523 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowswordmaster: Leon kept his eyes fixated on the moon. "i make no promises about no body counts." he says. "mabie after we can find out about your past and try to help you regain those memories."

(works for me)

#4175 Posted by Legendary_StarHero (18817 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragman1138:

"Thanks man." he looked at the moon again seeing what his friend was looking at"So why are you keep looking at moon for?"

#4176 Edited by Leon_Dissada (4523 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowswordmaster: "it's calming...reminds me of my old family before they were killed. I was young when it happened so i don't remember much but the clearest memory i have of them is sitting there watching the moon." he laughs to himself a little. "It must sound stupid but the world is a strange place after all."

#4177 Posted by Legendary_StarHero (18817 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragman1138:

"Well at least you know you had a family but for me I don't know that I even had one at all."he looked at Leon wondering what emotions that he is going though remembering his family."So what do think about being on a time like the Enforcers because I never had something like this happen to me before."

#4178 Posted by Leon_Dissada (4523 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowswordmaster: Leon thinks for a moment. "well...its definitely a change. i use to be with some pretty bad people. I did some pretty bad things before i left. I guess to me.. this is like a chance to turn my life around. You guys are definitely a lighter and friendlier bunch than my old team.

#4179 Posted by Legendary_StarHero (18817 posts) - - Show Bio
#4180 Posted by Leon_Dissada (4523 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowswordmaster: I use to be nothing more than a common thug and assassin. killing people and kidnapping them for money. never asking why. just getting paid and doing it. Once i had an entire apartment bombed to kill one guy. Although now i learned the error of my ways

#4181 Edited by Legendary_StarHero (18817 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragman1138:

"Well that least you know you did something bad and try to make amends for yourself." he looked at the sky seeing if he could the stars.

#4182 Posted by Leon_Dissada (4523 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowswordmaster: Indeed. It was work like that which made me so emotionally detached from people. In a way its a blessing and a curse

#4183 Posted by Legendary_StarHero (18817 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragman1138:

"Hey man life is a blessing and curse if you looked at it but you need to figure out what it is before you know what your are doing." giving Leon a friendly smile.

#4184 Posted by Leon_Dissada (4523 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowswordmaster: Leon laughs a little "I haven't heard more true words in a long time. so what made you join? what was your reasoning?"

#4185 Posted by Legendary_StarHero (18817 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragman1138:

He thought about his reasoning for joining the Enforcers "Well man I have this power and decied to do some good and with people on this team maybe I could find about my past."

#4186 Edited by Leon_Dissada (4523 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowswordmaster: "good intentions. Wish i had come to my senses a little earlier." he sits floating in mid air. "so how many fights you been in:?"

#4187 Edited by Legendary_StarHero (18817 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragman1138:

"The ones that I can remeber is fighting stark in the vitural place and then the whole thing in vens and then me and Aaron had to fight this big creature in the congo."

#4188 Edited by Leon_Dissada (4523 posts) - - Show Bio
#4189 Edited by Legendary_StarHero (18817 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragman1138:

"There are alot of nature, I have seen animals there that I have not seen before ."

#4190 Posted by Leon_Dissada (4523 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowswordmaster: Thats interesting. I'll have to go there sometime and see for myself."

#4192 Posted by Legendary_StarHero (18817 posts) - - Show Bio
#4193 Posted by Leon_Dissada (4523 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowswordmaster: Well i've taken on soldiers from all over, other vampires, Lycans, animals from all over the universe. Way too many to name haha. What about you?

#4194 Edited by Legendary_StarHero (18817 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragman1138:

"Well just wanted to walking around to see whats going on in this city."

#4195 Posted by Kiddevil (7509 posts) - - Show Bio

The alantean god of war rides his motorcycle through the darkest of alleys of New York City this was largely known as dangerous gang land to every one but War. Here gangsters had aks instead of glocks. Just yards in front of the demigod, a man welding the well know AK-47 opened fire bullets ricocheted off of the bike Shielding War,Zeus complained as it happened "This hurts" the sentient bike moaned in War's mind. The War god sped up hitting the attacker full force the bike crushing the man under it's weight .

War stepped off his bike dressed in typical biker gear his hair still long and menacing. He reached for the gun and checked the ammo cartridge it had eleven rounds left, more than enough to take down a mortal if War was threatened.

It took ten minutes for the super-fast bike to make it across town to an Irish pub. He pushed his bike into the pub with him the gun hanging on his back he ordered a three beers one for each of them and took a seat obviously waiting for something to happen.

#4196 Posted by oge321 (159 posts) - - Show Bio

@kiddevil: Gavin sits next to him shuffling a deck of cards. "I can sense the magic flowing off of you. I was wondering if we could make a deal.

#4197 Edited by Tranquil (3757 posts) - - Show Bio

New York City never slept. People perused and prowled the streets at all hours, in all kinds of mental states. Recently, as a gesture of good faith and appreciation for his strength Milo would do what he could to help out in the city. Whether it was protecting citizens or helping garbage men finish there routes the Keijijo Kaze was out there, making his face known. This fateful night was a bit quieter than usual. It was an eerie silence that betrayed the pattern of the avenue. His danger sense was faintly rumbling. Perplexed he stood at the edge of a 20 story rooftop, pondering outcomes.

#4198 Posted by Mercy_ (92772 posts) - - Show Bio

@tranquil: casually pushes him off the rooftop

#4199 Edited by _Superstar_ (1443 posts) - - Show Bio

@tranquil: "NO!" Bug yelled as he ran to the edge of the rooftop, right after a man that would have passed Milo leaped off the building and literally flashed away with a blast of light. The rubbery hero knocked his head on the floor a few times while grumbling.

#4200 Posted by Tranquil (3757 posts) - - Show Bio

@mercy_: As the Air Apparent, Milo was able to levitate the moment his footing was misplaced.