CVnU: New York City

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@uncommon: You're back!? [Have you been gone?]

That was great; stick around and do great things.

Uncommon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11102  Edited By Uncommon

@uncommon: You're back!? [Have you been gone?]

That was great; stick around and do great things.

I left for a while, because I'm the worst, but I'm totally back now and the plan is to stick around just long enough to make people hate me ;D

reddiamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uncommon: (Delicious! Since I'm sure there are a lot of mercs, it's an inspiring angle. I might have to keep up with this arc.)

Adam_One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11104  Edited By Adam_One

@uncommon: LOL

(That's in response to the Hannibal note BTW. I like that, but let's get real - this is merc work. Not much glamour in that ;P)

Uncommon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adam_one said:

@uncommon: LOL

(-, but let's get real - this is merc work. Not much glamour in that ;P)

Oh, but you see there is fame to be had and here enlies the difference between the professionals and the paid savages :P

Shots fired? ✓

Avatar image for kaylen_knightfall
Kaylen_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@feral_nova@tassania_pettis

He'd never forget it. The image. The expression on Leonel's features the moment the two of them landed, for the very last time, in the Liafador Palace. The sheer rage that came alive in the New God upon learning of his mother's part in the attempted murder of their family, of her dramatic turn to the darker shade of morality, Kaylen had never seen it. And yet, on that day he bore witness to it. Leonel's flesh burned red hot, vibrating with power underneath, and his eyes glowed red, scorching the air into a steamy mess. Since his return from space, he'd been de-powered, made to be as powerful as his father, but Leonel was a born a killer. The New God fought with the kind of ruthlessness that seemed rare even in times of war.

Every punch, every kick, every takedown, every throw, every blast of energy, they were all made with the intent to kill, to snuff lives. He never held back. His punches were never short of seismic. Kaylen remembered, he remembered the first time he'd seen Leonel in battle. It was disturbing. He remembered that every attack of the New God's made him cringe with the savagery of both his attacks' intent and result. When they'd both appeared in the Liafador Palace, the White Lotus exhausted every bit of his silver tongue and smooth oratory in convincing Leonel to leave with him, to flee from the palace, to not start a battle with Ziccarra without a plan, and he'd managed to do so by convincing him that his sisters needed him most, that Tassiana, both from the present and the future, needed his presence.

Together, they'd found her in New York, and together, Leonel and Kaylen stood before the door to her penthouse suite. The New God was garbed in his trademark attire, a dark leather jacket emblazed with his father's iconic 'S' crest. And Kaylen? He was adorned in the contemporary gentleman's attire. Medium-length, mahogany curls cut shorter than usual, his emerald eyes stared at his Fresa's door. Against it he knocked. "Fresa, its me, Kaylen. I'm with Leo".

Avatar image for tassiana_pettis
Tassiana_Pettis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@kaylen_knightfall:

This was all her fault, everything, all the chaos, all the destruction, all the death, it was all the Sapphire Goddess fault. This was all the result of Tassi running away from her problems in her own timeline. If she would have allowed her mother to die during the event’s in Kansas like history had it written, then none of this would have happened. Instead, thousands of lives, were lost, and millions more being threatened, even her own family, because of her choice to save her mother so she could prove she wasn’t weak.

The look in her mother’s eyes were seared into her mind, nothing but a glare that could destroy nations with a swing of her sword. Instantly her mind knew what other’s would think, she knew what her brother would do, she knew what Zeon would do, they would try to kill her mother. But she couldn’t allow them to do that, there HAD to be another way, another way to save her mother, to rid her of that horrible ‘virus’. Which is why Tassiana had temporarily retreated to New York City, to weigh her options, there had to be another way, she couldn’t allow anyone to kill her mother, this wasn’t her fault, this wasn’t her, this was the virus. Her mother would never do something like this, she just… she wouldn’t.

With a cup of green tea in her hands, as her eyes simply stared down into her cup lost in her own thoughts as the tea had actually already grown cold. Her hair was pulled up in a messy bun as she was dressed fitted jeans with a black and white Boy Striped Tee and She hadn’t heard from back from anyone in her family since the events of Emerald City, and it made her just that more anxious. Just then, a soft knock on the door was heard and it snapped the young Goddess back to reality as Tassi’s sapphire eyes darted to the door. Then, she heard him, his voice, calming and almost reassuring. Letting go of her cup she stood up as she walked over to the door, her bare feet pressing against the cold tile flooring as she reached out for the doorknob. Unlocking it she paused for a moment before opening it, her brother was with him, she could feel his energy, it was filled with anger… so much anger that it was almost overwhelming.

Taking in a sharp breath she opened the door to meet each other’s gaze. “Kay.” She breathed as her hand instantly let go of the door and her arms found themselves wrapping tightly around her ivory knight. He always somehow made her feel grounded, even when her world felt like it was spiraling out of control. She would never understand how he was able to do that. Pulling away her eyes looked up at her big brother, always protective and loving but also rash and violent.

“Leo, I didn’t think you were going to make it back in time.” She was actually surprised to see Leo actually standing there. He was always in space, always fighting, always letting out his aggression, it was one of the reasons why she seldom saw him. She took a couple of steps over to him as she embraced him as well, happy to see him, but worried at the same time.

Letting go she motioned to the two young men to go inside the penthouse. “Please, come in.” She walked in first as she waited for the two to walk in, closing the door behind them. “I… I assume you know what’s going on?” She asked, her eyes shifting from Leo to Kay, wanting know if Leo knew the whole story of what was going on with their family.

Adam_One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uncommon: Might be mistaking mercs for assassins then.

Avatar image for kaylen_knightfall
Kaylen_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tassania_pettis:

It was instinctual, meeting Tassiana's embrace with his own. He found an arm wrapping itself round her slender waist, and another around the small of her back. His presence exuded warmth, and the kiss he doted the corner of her lips with was born from a sweet soul. Gently breaking away, Kaylen felt his hands cup Tassiana's face, thumbs stroking her cheeks with affection as he met her gaze, emerald green to sapphire blue, and held it with intimacy. "I'm glad to see that you're okay, Fresa", he paused, his lips wearing a soft smile, "I missed you". Retreating and allowing Tassiana time with her brother, Kaylen's hands were kept cupped behind his back while Leonel too embraced his sister.

"I wish I'd gotten back sooner", the New God answered, his features held in earnest, his arms stiff as they wrapped themselves around Tassiana's frame. "I should've never left", he paused, his voice keeping a timbre of austerity, as if he was doing his damnest to mask his cold fury. Welcomed into Tassiana's apartment, both Kaylen and Leonel strode inside, Kaylen the more polite and affable spirit, hands kept cupped behind his back, a smile of boyish charm painted softly onto features so inherently suave. Leonel? His movement was bolder, like a jaguar permanently stalking his prey. At times his fist tightened, but his spirit, his aura remained the same. His swagger was aggressive, and his quiet intensity was worn on his features.

"I told Leo about what has happened", Kaylen began, "We came here because we wanted to see you, to know that you are fine. And also because.. there has to be another way to deal with this", the Ivory Knight paused. "I won't hold back", Leonel cut in, "If there's a way to do this while keeping... mom alive, fine. But I'm the only one, other than Zeon, whose spine is strong enough to take a life in order to save a life. But I'll hear you out". With a sigh, subtle but audible, Kaylen resumed, "We will need Maya for this".

Vamoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apex_@nevermore_@no_one_ (Sorry in advance for the shitty post, sleepy as hell so probs an ultimate bad post, not like my usual bad posts =P Also, realized I don't have a Bio. Will be revealing stuff as I introduce him so I won't waste too much energy on something I'll drop eventually lol He's a speedster mutant with grey hair tho!)

It was odd, that sudden calling. Sensei had never used a phone to communicate before, had he? He'd drop by sometimes at his apartment on the Big Apple to chat with his mother and aid Vamoose with any problems he could be having with his mutation. Gin was a great man, one the kid looked up to since their first meeting. Somewhat aloof of sentiment every now and then, addicted to completely random things to a samurai and never preoccupied. That was the same man that stood for the sake of other's dreams and taught about how each of us have a Sword, something we cannot live without, so we end up making it a complement of our souls.

The man who picked his ears and nose ceaselessly was the same master swordsman who told him to always follow his heart while using his head, always willing not only to give his life for his dream, but also to be there to see it become a reality. That man was lost, but he had helped so many others to find their own ways. You could say his Sword was the sharpest of all, glistenning with the combined intensity of all the people he had met.

But what could he want with Vamoose in times like these? Calling from the Times Square, he had probably already gotten his parfait and was awaiting for the kid, who tried his best to not use his powers to discover such urgency.

Barely did he know he wasn't the only one called there.

Nevermore_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vamoose:

Evie had things going pretty well having moved away from Avalon and making a life of her own in NYC. Mundane job in apartment small but she didn't need much to be happy. She attributed it heavily to Drake who for awhile she'd wandered with. He helped her get onto her own feet and now she was off on own. Though she still didn't know what her "sword" was, her reason for being still alluded her. Falling on a day she had off the simple life cherishing neo sapien received a call she was all to willing to answer.

Blond hair with hints of violet cascaded over her shoulders masked a bit by a hoodie. A classic item of the genetic anomaly of soft gray coloring and cat like ear protrusions. Taking a seat by the modern ronin Evie ordered a milkshake to await this other persons arrival. Expectations were set low, not out of disrespect but just simplicity she was just here to visit a friend and a friend of a friend. Evie still was oblivious to ulterior motives and plans not one to have them and not likely to identify them either.

Quietus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11112  Edited By Quietus

"There are no secrets that time does not reveal"

No Caption Provided

"The name is John," he stated, shrewd eyes silently analyzing the two mercenaries before him, one of them, from a glance, looked deadly enough. He may be capable, the other... She was young, even without a glance into the immediate future, the Devil's Diplomat would gamble a bet she was not a cold blooded killer. As always, John knew that time would tell all. With a subtle palm on fist the diplomat kept sharp eyes upon the male, addressing him directly.

"I don't work with amateurs."

His words calm, cool and collected; possessing an aura of complete and utter resolve to the world around. A trait cultivated via a tough, punishing life. Time, his greatest ally, had once been his greatest adversary. Mastery of his abilities was a struggle, but they had paid dividends. His inviting eyes left the males face and gazed towards the lithe female, offering her nothing more than silent acknowledge. His face revealed nothing, nothing more than he was looking at you, no happiness, sadness, curiosity, anger, pleasure... Nothing.

"Are you good enough?" He questioned, eyes fixed upon Xia, stern, yet delicately all at once.

@xia@scornxy

ScornXY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@quietus:

The amphibious mutate blinked both sets of lids as the man across from them spoke. His lips pursed in irritation. He had really only brought Xia along after she begged him. The poor girl needed guidance, needed something to do. She had the potential to be a brilliant weapon, but her heart still clung to the heroic streak instilled in her by Kurt Pendragon. Scorn knew this. He hated Kurt for breaking his Xia's heart, but at least appreciated the positive influence he had on her. The reptilian girl didn't need to fall into his own sad existence of meaninglessness. For now, his primary attention was on the sharply dressed man before him. John. Cookie-cutter name. The man seemed to be a walking cliche.

"Scorn. Xia." He threw a thumb in the girl's direction. "That's the real trick, isn't it? Everybody wants a professional. Proven, seasoned, meta. I wouldn't be here, wasting both of our times if I didn't think I could offer certain qualities to be useful. JOHN." He spat the name with disdain. To be fair, it wasn't so much John that irked him as everyone. Backstabbing employers, bum jobs, assignments stolen by newfangled powerhouses, his own self-hatred. Scorn was small and unimpressive by metahuman standards. Versatile but not the best at any one thing. "Xia and I have special genetics. Between us, we are more stealthy, perceptive, lethal, enduring, faster, and stronger than humans. I've got an arsenal of personally modified equipment that I'll stock depending on the job. Infiltration, distraction, sabotage, capture..." his solid back eyes reflected the light with a eerie shimmer, "kill."

The last one made Xia squirm a bit in her seat. It was in part due to the inevitability of her genetic programming and biological supplements. Having knives come out of your appendages wasn't good for anything except cruel violence. Kurt had taught her restraint. It was all she had left of him, so couldn't just abandon it easily. She avoided the perspective employer's piercing blue eyes. She couldn't bear to have such a handsome man disapproving of her internal weakness.

The amphibian ignored Xia's unease, focusing on the mysterious man before him, his ebony eyes staring deep into the baby blue orbs, demanding their attention. "We're good enough for you." He spoke derisively, his lips curling up into a sharp-toothed smile.

Quietus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11114  Edited By Quietus

@scornxy:

"Nervous?" John slyly glanced at Xia, his lips curling into an extremely subtle smirk, he did enjoy seeing that squirm, although felt sorry for the girl, just a bit. He wondered how Scorn had roped her into this; and for what end? It was obvious she was going to be trouble.... And not in a good way, either.

Later on perhaps the suited diplomat would research into just who she was and what she had done thus far, maybe that would reveal a history far from her current affairs with a man such as Scorn. He looked back towards the more aggressive Scorn with an amused twinkle in his eyes, and then towards Xia, "sorry."

-Boom!

A bullet suddenly exploded from John's pistol with a chaotic bang, the crafty shot aimed towards Xia's left kneecap in hope to incapacitate the girl-- Without a seconds hesitation, the diplomat fired a second bullet towards Scorn's chest.

The bullet aimed at Xia was an explosive round, primed to detonate upon impact.

The bullet towards Scorn was electrified with power to incapacitate an elephant, and a small, marvelous chip within the bullet would continue the electrocution until it registered no heart beat; until death.

Within an instant, John had departed the table and took a single, stylish backstep, his face remained calm, his focus razor-sharp as ever, raising his pistol and adopting a firing stance, he watched and waited; allowing time to do what it always had done, and will do. Reveal everything.

ScornXY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@quietus:

The sound of the bullet exploding from the agent’s specialized barrel was unexpected by the pair. The combustion bullet shattered Xia’s kneecap before she had a chance to react, the impact spewing bone and shrapnel in all directions beneath the table. Her leg hung by a thread as her injured lower body managed to thrust itself upward onto the seat, balancing on one leg, claws extended as he hands pressed against the table. To propel herself toward the man in a rage. Her leg would heal soon enough. She could manage with one for a few minutes. Propped up on one hand, her other slashed at John across his chest.

After the bullet struck Xia, Scorn was already reacting, dodging out of the chair onto three limbs below the table, his clothes and flesh torn by the exploding round. With near lightning speed, another bullet seemed to be shot right into his changing trajectory but the slight of hand was not fast enough to reach the amphibian’s chest impacting the wall just behind where his arm had been.

As Xia lurched over, he hissed and gripped his trench knife in his hand, rolled forward to stop behind the man, and gashed at John’s calf muscles to sever them from his fibula as the man sprung to his feet to fire more shots. If disabled, the agent would be much easier prey fro the two genetic creations. Even while injured, Scorn was counting on their regenerative endurance to outlast their assailant and speedy agility to outpace him. Or so he hoped. He had no real knowledge of John’s abilities. Damn. He hated being left in the dark about these sorts of things for this very reason.

Quietus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scornxy:

John felt the searing sting of metal tear through his chiseled chest as blood spurt from the wound, staining the ground with it's ghastly sight, the diplomat grit his teeth, letting out a slight growl.. Yet there was more to endure, to witness. In an instant, the nimble amphibian descended upon the shooter with an elegant agility, his movements both instinctive and yet calculated, a swift roll and gash, and John fell to a single knee, a single swipe and his calf muscle severed.

And then the fight began.

Time unfroze for John, his precognitive powers feeding him images of what would happen next, or what would have happened next.

As though one had watched a movie one thousand times and knew exactly what would come next, John reacted with an uncanny swiftness unlike most had ever seen before, his actions literally anticipating the future, to what Scorn and Xia intended to do, before they had even done it.

With a simple shot, a bullet exploded from his gun and aimed for where Xia's outstretched palm would be, if not moved. The bullet once more an exploding projectile, this was seamlessly followed up by raising his left leg and simply avoiding Scorn's well-thought slash, and then slamming his foot down, hard, upon where the blade was meant to be, and trap it under his boot.

ScornXY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@quietus:

Before she had reached his chest with her adamantium claws, a bullet blew up like a miniature grenade as it impacted Xia's fist. The bones in her hand shattered, the flesh ripped from it. The astonishing wound ruined her attack. She was down two limbs. If she managed to gain her balance on her single leg, MAYBE she could get another swipe at him with her left hand. Her leg muscles coiled as she propelled herself toward him with her left claw to skewer him or at least throw him off him off balance with the weight of her body thrust upon him.

Scorn's black eyes widened as his blade was trapped under John's heel. That was an impossibly fast and agile move... balancing on one leg to bring full force down onto a knife that hadn't been there seconds before. His knife could have gone anywhere in the man's lower section, but somehow he knew Scorn was aiming for his left calf despite not seeing him angling from his position facing forward. Time manipulation? Precognition? Super speed? It wasn't the last as Scorn could still see the man moving at a normal combat speed. It was just... predictive. How does one beat someone who can predict an opponents moves? This would require testing and adaptation.

All these thoughts happened in an instant, his right hand grabbing his other knife to lodge it under the agent's ribs while he was switching his balance to the foot upon his knife, the blade of which was already being pulled out from under the sole from behind. He hoped the slippery edge would cause John to put all his weight back onto his right leg, forcing him not to be able to dodge the other knife to his torso.

Quietus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scornxy:

John watched as the future ran through his mind like the menu of a three-course meal, ready to be served and devoured whole.

His demeanor remained uncannily calm and cool, his gun shift position and the focus aimed upon Xia's single foot. He fired. For a third time an explosive bullet tore through the air; hopefully thwarting her assault before it had begun. With no foot, there would come no charge; no propellant through the air - No claws to slice through his heart.

The agent then found his mind to be riddled with thoughts once more, a delicacy of insight which empowered him with the future, enabling him to fight with a unique taste of irritation. A master would feel feeble, even their most esoteric barrage of moves simply a choreographed dance to Mr Satori.

But yet, he was merely human.

And with humanity, came mortality.

He wasn't fast enough to evade both attacks, simply fast enough to react to the most threatening. His hopes of the vibranium weaved suit mitigating the steel blade shone true, a non-lethal slice cut through his abdomen and stained the perfect suit red.

John didn't flinch. He scowled, that had been a new suit.

The wound wouldn't immediately cause him dismay for now, the attrition of fighting two regenerators would do that just fine. He swiftly aimed his gun upwards and calculated exactly where to fire. Years upon years of training facilitated where to fire, alongside his own precognitive abilities, John knew firing in this location would yield that effect.

He fired; a single bullet aimed towards an oscillating fan on the ceiling, cutting it straight in half and sending one of the pieces straight towards Scorn's head.

ScornXY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@quietus:

Before she had even propelled herself toward him, a bullet tore through the table into her last leg. Thankfully it was only the shrapnel from the explosion of the bullet piercing the table and not the full exploding bullet that hit her foot as it propped her up. But it was enough to collapse her down onto her rump before in one last effort, she literally flipped the table up toward John with her whole arm.

The next shot was indirectly aimed at Scorn. Concerned more for the future than the present having the boon of vibranium-laced armour, the precog combatant aimed toward the fan. In an expert use of the environment, the oscillating blades were struck from the fan as the center combusted with a blast. The blades fell towards Scorns lowly position. As soon as his black eyes darted up toward the explosion, he was jolting backward with his knives in hand to avoid the collision. The agent had managed to distance himself slightly from the melee attacks. If he had more materials, maybe he could beat this bastard, but for know he was relying on attrition. He tried to keep his attention off Xia. She was strong enough not to be seriously injured. His mind flicked with analysis of the fight so far. Five bullets had been fired from a gun that traditionally carried nine rounds. However, this was no ordinary firearm, that much was clear. He couldn't rely on number of bullets.

There were a few ways to beat a precog or someone who seems to have impossibly fast reaction time. One was how to poison him. The window of opportunity of avoiding what looked like a harmless slice might be considered the lesser of two evils. Set a trap to exploit multiple scenarios forcing him to pick his own demise. Or figure out a way to deprive the agent of his senses. Without enough data on how to react, he would make a mistake. But this place was full of lights. John would surely be able to avoid an attack to the ears.

His pointed ears twitched. And then there was security. Damn. Three men in black came lumbering towards the two with guns drawn. "Good job picking a public place to make an attack, idiot. You aren't really planning on engaging civilians are you?"

TimeSiphon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11120  Edited By TimeSiphon

@nano_swarm

Erin Sterlin, aka Raeyn, was busy building up the return of her identity from Tokyo. It was winter so she should have been in school but because she'd been missing when her parents needed to sign her up she wasn't there and had little to do in that regard. She did however have old friends that spent time with her after school hours. The Sterling family didn't actually live in New York city itself as much as one of the farther suburbs. Sometimes she was allowed to travel into the city on her own though and this was one of those times.

A destroyer of galaxies, a conqueror of worlds and I have a curfew...what a weird experience. She'd discovered there was a lot to being a teenager, a lot to what people expected of you. She couldn't be as open about sex as she would have liked and had to sneak around to get any. Then she'd discovered that sometimes she had to be careful not to say or do certain things and also that teenage girls could be surprisingly vindictive...of course...they found that messing with Erin Sterling wasn't the cake walk it apparently used to be. Raeyn knew how to get back at people better than most, granted now she had to do it legally and without killing anyone. Currently she was hanging out at a local movie theater where she and her friends had just finished watching "Avengers of Oz: Age of Tinman"

Loading Video...

"That Scarlett Johanson lady sure is pretty." Amanda Stevens said with just a hint of a blush the other girls didn't quite pick up on. 'Erin' bit back a comment about desires for other women and instead just gave Amanda a knowing smile. "At least I know why all the guys are always talking about her now."

"What, you've never seen her before? She's only one of the biggest actresses in Hollywood right now." One of the other girls said.

"Yeah well, I'm not that big into movies. I only went to see this one because I was bored of sitting around at home." Erin said with a shrug as she took a drink from what was left of her over sized soda. Never drank the stuff until now. It's like drinking carbonated acid with a dose of sugar. The other girls had to depart for their own homes soon enough, leaving Erin on her own. She shrugged and started to walk casually down the nearest side walk.

I wonder if my life would have been anything like this if no one had ever come for us. What was life like for teenagers on Cocytus before the change? What were my parents like? She sighed softly, not really paying much attention to her surroundings at the moment. It's kind of nice...rules are a little annoying but...it's kind of nice just living a normal life for a change.

Nano_Swarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@timesiphon: As Erin were on her way to the side walk a group of hoodlums arrived looking like some 80's street punk gang, the oldest and tallest of the group walked up towards her in a manner that would intimidate most teens her age "Where do you think you're going little girl?"

One other seemingly dissipated into thin air before reappearing next to Erin with a grin "human scum", as the others gathered around Erin like a pack of predators the air itself seemed to fizzle and it wasn't due to these meta human street punks.

TimeSiphon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nano_swarm:

Hey...that means this disguise works really well....also I should bring a weapon with me more often. I can't exactly dust them in the middle of New York. "uh...well I was going to go home..." Erin said, her eyes shifting from one hoodlum to the other. "Hey that's a pretty neat trick you did there, the whole disappearing and reappearing thing. I bet you can get a lot done that way. Say uh, do you guys mind making a little room so I can keep walking? I don't mind if you tag along but I do have places to be."

The poor mutants had no idea how much Raeyn was holding back right now. It was difficult to contain her irritation with their attitude...and their implied threads. "Besides it's not like I have money on me or anything."

Nano_Swarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@timesiphon: The tall one smirked "Not a chance, but since you don't have any money maybe you can offer us a little something something for our troubles. Or we can just take it" he smirked as his gang walked closer to her as they were about to attempt to restrain her.

TimeSiphon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nano_swarm:

Heh...maybe, but I gotta get home. Haven't had group fun in awhile...Erin looked at them for a moment and took a step back. "You know..uh...maybe it would be better to move to an alley or something? " She pretended to be afraid but more accurately wanted to get them where people wouldn't see what she was about to do. "People might...get the wrong idea..."

Nano_Swarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11125  Edited By Nano_Swarm

@timesiphon: "Let them get the wrong idea" he said while grinning "don't worry it'll be fun" the teleporter Mutant then appeared behind Erin and attempted to restrain her arms while other mutants activated their powers

Some by standers stood by not saying anything and just looked curiously to see what transpires.

TimeSiphon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11126  Edited By TimeSiphon

@nano_swarm:

Raeyn's eyes narrowed ever so slightly. She'd never experienced life as a normal person before and she wasn't impressed by the actions of passer by. What is wrong with this species? Everyone just watches? That's a little messed up even by my standards. Ok...need a plan B...especially if people are going to just bloody watch. She felt a hand go somewhere particularly private. "uh..ahem...hi there..." She said with wide eyes. Seriously, plan B, any time now...I can come up with a plan...you know that feels kind of nice...

Nano_Swarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11127  Edited By Nano_Swarm

@timesiphon:The bystanders began to take their phones out and record the aspiring event when suddenly the crackle of electricity was heard and a portal manifested

"Threats detected"

The massive fifteen foot tall robot known as Delta stated coldly while walking as the glow of his red eye intensified and fired a beam of red energy towards the aggressors which made all the meta humans disappear but left Raeyn completely untouched.

Gale_Xanders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nano_swarm: (oh phone can't switch)

"Uh...Hi..giant.. Beautiful robot." Erin gasped in surprise, rubbing her wrists where they had been bound. "Thanks for the help. I wasn't sure how to get out of that one. Um...what...do I call you?"

Nano_Swarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11129  Edited By Nano_Swarm

@gale_xanders: Delta nodded his head slightly up and down "You may designate this unit the title Delta" after stating this he simply stood still staring at Erin ever so silently like a watchful guardian.

Gale_Xanders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nano_swarm:

"Well to what do I owe the pleasure Delta?" She looked him up and down for a moment. "You can call me Erin." She walked up to him and hesitated at touching his armored hull. "May I?"

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nano_swarm: @gale_xanders:

Pest sat atop a nearby rooftop, staring down at the scene. He munched down on popcorn while trying to predict what would happen next. (Looks like an unlikely friendship to me...) "Yeah, probs. Like a buddy cop flick! Or E.T meets Jurassic Park... Somethin' like that."

Nano_Swarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gale_xanders: There was a long silence when she asked him to what pleasure she owes "I am not liberty to say" when she looked up and down the machine prepared a response for the next question he predicted she was going to ask

"Affirmative, you may...Erin" it said in a tone less intimidating then the previous one, it looked down at her for a moment before looking back up to scan the area for hostiles.

Gale_Xanders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nano_swarm: @_creed_ (posting as Raeyn can't switch right now.)

She ran her hands over the armor lightly. "So..I get the feeling you are going to be a defender of sorts. Can you change sizes or something to make you easier to hide?"

Nano_Swarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gale_xanders: Delta nodded "Affirmative, I also possess a cloaking device should my appearance disturb you. If unnecessary I am also able to transform into a vehicular form"

Gale_Xanders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11135  Edited By Gale_Xanders

@nano_swarm:

"You...are wonderful." She grinned. "Mind getting a little less obvious so we can walk home?" Erin asked. "What else can you do?"

Nano_Swarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gale_xanders: Hundreds of different possible programs ran up inside Delta's interface as he was still deciding what form to choose.

"Many things" he replied before asking her a question "what specifications do you require to walk home?"

Gale_Xanders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nano_swarm:

"Uhhh...someone a sixteen year old girl might be seen with. Like a guy or a girl or something." Erin said "Pretty maybe..."

Nano_Swarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gale_xanders: "Affirmative, loading avatar D and femze program" Delta began to pixelize as its mass shrunk and reformed into a new body. Stage one revealed a hardlight body that had little covering

"Hey there"

a voice not even close to resembling a machine came out of the avatar, the voice was mathematically perfect to appease nearly anyone ears pretty much that perfect girl that you just want to never stop listening too. The red eyes of delta continued to glow red as she spoke in a warm human tone "I suppose this form is well?"

TimeSiphon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Oh holy crap that's hot." Erin said without thinking. "Yeah that...that uh...works...really well." She stammered. God it's been what, a year? They get you all hot and bothered and now this. "Um...you got function to back up...that form?" She wondered. "That's...you're very good at disguising yourself. I wasn't so sure since you were like fifteen feet tall and really intimidating. I think we can pass you off as a friend if my parents ever see you."

Nano_Swarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11140  Edited By Nano_Swarm

@timesiphon: Delta saw that the effect she had on Erin I suppose I have to make this appearance less revealing with a snap of her fingers she digitized a nice dress for herself to cover up the skin as she spawn a digital circle to sit on whilst she crossed her legs and gave a charming smile "I can make any necessary changes to this body if necessary"

No Caption Provided

she cocked her head cutely as her red eyes dimmed a bit "I'm currently running through several thousand possible backgrounds for myself if you need one"

TimeSiphon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nano_swarm:

"You can...ok." Raeyn said, deciding to leave that for home. "Um...for now I'll leave the background up to you, I have enough trouble with my own." Erin said, figuring the robot was fully capable of telling what she really was. "We'll have you stay in my room if that's ok with you. Probably have to disappear from time to time when rents are around but when they're gone, you're free to roam about as you please. At school you'll have to pose as a new girl or something."

Nano_Swarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11142  Edited By Nano_Swarm

@timesiphon: Delta had her head tilted and it almost seemed as if she was ignoring Raeyn as the eyes examined every crevice of the girls body, Delta was scanning Raeyn and did find some anomalies which was kind of the reason why she would agree to stick around "Sure thing" she said with a smile as she took a statement out from the numerous audio logs built in the avatar.

"I will be your girl-friend from your child hood who has recently transferred in from Canada" there was a minor error in Delta's statement, she meant friend from Raeyn's child hood but mixed up a word in it.

TimeSiphon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nano_swarm:

"My um...girlfriend?" She asked hesitantly. I wonder if she meant...friend that is a girl or...I guess I'll find out. That's going to be a good thing to know. "Ok, yeah, that can work." She said with a little nod. "I only have a few friends in school, no one I really know all that well though and my parents haven't let me go on any significant dates as of late." My parents? That's still weird to say. "are you ever going to tell me why you helped me back there?"

Nano_Swarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11144  Edited By Nano_Swarm

@timesiphon: Delta had a hesitant face as her programming glitched due to a restriction, her mouth remained open as if she was going to say something but the face remained frozen.

After what seemed to be a lag she replied back "I help a little faction called the I.M.C., they specialize on reprogramming meta humans" Delta's face turned into one of allurement as she mouthed the words slowly with an almost mischievous grin "that..behave..very..badly"

TimeSiphon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nano_swarm:

"Well you reprogrammed the hell out of those guys back there." She said. "Almost a little too late honestly, I was about to let them do..." She trailed off a little. "Well...it's been a long time, let's just put it that way." She took the robot's hand. "So we should probably be convincing in public if we're going to maintain your cover." She said, switching the subject. Wonder why the lag face there. That was interesting...I don't think there's any damage to this robot...must have been something in its programming.

Nano_Swarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@timesiphon: Delta squeezed back the girls hand instinctively as she stood up from her digi seat that dissipated quickly, "We're going home?" Delta asked in a innocent manner as she assumed that to be the most logical approach to the current situation.

TimeSiphon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nano_swarm:

"Yeah, we're going home." Erin said. "My parents don't come home for a few hours yet so it won't be difficult to get you inside." She walked with her quietly. There was a long silence before Raeyn spoke again. " I guess you can tell what I am." She said after a moment. "I'd appreciate it if you kept that private. I'm trying to hide and be a little more normal so I don't cause as many tidal waves on this planet. I'm looking to turn things around."

Nano_Swarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@timesiphon: Delta's face turned into a open mouthed sexy smile "Oh of course, this information is already classified under ADMIN status as of twenty minutes and nine seconds ago" Delta seemed to be a bit too excited for a moment as it attempted to reassure Erin "it's okay really!" it came out more adorable then assuring.

TimeSiphon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nano_swarm:

"You're cute, I like it." She smiled. "Thank you, I appreciate it. It was difficult to get this cover to begin with." She said. "So my name is Erin Sterling and I go to high school in the city but live outside of it. You'll see our house when we get there, it's small but nice. I should probably know...what do I know about you as a person? Since we're apparently girlfriends and all."

Nano_Swarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@timesiphon: The information was recorded and sent to the Avatar's memory system before she replied back "This body is exactly eighteen years of age, my personal preferences for colors are various shades of purple and red. I only have one name which is Delta but my serial number is 01000100 01100101 01101100 01110100 01100001"

Delta paused and waited to see if what she said was a valid response.