CVnU: New York City

Blades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@charm_caster:

"Tell you what considering how new they are that might be possible. Succeed and I will vow not to bite any human unless they threaten me or want to be bitten."

Charm_Caster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blades: Twilight gave a small smile "Really?" this should be a peace of cake, several million years of practice in the Restoration School

Blades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@charm_caster:

"Why not, seems fair enough to just bite vamp fans and enemies." Of course the twelve vampires instantly went on the offensive. They liked what they were by now, some struggled with morality some had become monsters all twelve however had adapted to this life. Threatend each charged the huntress as swift as a cheetah eager to attempt to rip the pink haired beauty apart. Meri simply chose to watch.

Charm_Caster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blades: Twilight scoffed as they closed the distance quickly, they were fast but it didn't matter due to her defensive wards "Pssh, Amateurs" their flurry of blows easily capable of mutilating a normal human met an invisible force in their way, their blows continued to stop inches away from her body no matter how hard or fast they hit apparently an invisible mass was defending Twilight.

Almost an entire minute passed on the new borns attempts to break through the force field but none of them succeded to even lay a finger on her

"Sana"Twilight spoke and in the blink of an eye their vampire abilities and features of the twelve beings faded away as if they never existed.

_Stan_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@satar said:

@_stan_:

While Stan's appearance was unconventional, even a bit silly for a wizard, Satar knew his extraordinary senses committed no mistake in what they had detected. Magic surged through the man's veins. His appearance may claim otherwise but Satar had long ago learned not to make snap decisions based on superficial observations. He knew, to a certain extent, that there was always something deeper to every individual. "You're welcome", he paused, responding to Stan's voiced gratitude with a mild but courteous inclination of the head. "Your assessment is correct, Stan. I am not from here", in fact he wasn't necessarily from their planet. Or rather their realm of existence. Satar hailed from Djinnestan.

A plane of existence separate from the one claimed by humanity. Few knew of it and even fewer knew of its intricacies. 'No one knows who we are', he lamented internally, nobody truly did. "Visiting... I suppose you could put it that way. I am actually searching for someone".

(Sorry for the wait, internet's down at home)

Stan listened to the explanation while flicking the bottle open, and popping a couple of Advils in his mouth. "Aren't we all? Though from the waves I'm getting from you? I'm guessing you're looking for someone important..." It was as much as the wizard could read from this man's incredibly powerful soul, it was almost overwhelming to look into his thoughts. "Someone you care about, that's for sure. You know, guy, I could maybe even help you in this search of yours. Throw a little magic your way."

Stan smiled with a chuckle, always loving to find ways of using his arcane might. In this day and age, also given his current unemployment, the old yet naive soul was rather unchallenged.

Avatar image for deactivated-6032280486b7d
deactivated-6032280486b7d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_stan_: (No worries)

Whether or not his father, Ishin was someone important was subjective. Something the Marid Djinn made politely clear, "Important... that depends on who you ask", he smiled gently. "He is very important to me, yes", he confirmed. After all, anyone worth searching for has to hold some degree of importance to those who search for them. "Assistance?", Satar questioned in mild surprise before issuing a subtle but courteous inclination of the head, "I would be most grateful. Thank you". Still his surprise outweighed his gratitude. More often than not, others sought him, or rather his lamp to realize their wildest dreams through the wishes he could grant. Very few, if any who encountered him offered their help.

The sensation from it was a warm one. "Magic would be of great help", especially considering how elusive Ishin was. He was very difficult to find unless he allowed it. Though Satar was certain that with enough effort, he would be able to cause his father to slip, an attosecond of imperfection would be all the Djinn needed. "I have this", he remarked, a torn cloth materializing atop his open palm, "It was once part of a scarf that belonged to him. If you could use your magic as a way to track him down through this, it would be helpful". Tracking Ishin down by following whatever metaphysical remnants he left behind was virtually impossible. The man was a master of the metaphysical. However, magic? That was something entirely foreign to the former Impero.

Blades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@charm_caster:

Truth be told Tymeria was a bit disappointed by the forcefield it was complete and as such meant no challenge. For Blades the risk of conflict was part of the delight. She didn't get a show she watched enraged idiots strike an unseen wall. Sure enough the spell came however and the vampires were once more human. And what followed got quite the laugh from the blonde warrior. Three of the humans ran off to find their families. Two dropped to their knees virtually worshipping the coral haired magician. Three pleaded for Tymeria to turn them again she ignored them. One went for a corpse who's arm had been broken, the bone was revealed and so the man used the broken marrow to split open his throat. One of the girls had taken the gun from an officer she'd drained she put the gun to her temple and squeezed. The other girl went and laid infront of the hunters van wanting them to run her over. The twelfth man smashed hid against the rail untill he was unconscious. "Heh. What's your name miss? I'm Tymeria, look forward to seeing you again."

Charm_Caster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10808  Edited By Charm_Caster

@blades: "Twilight is my name" the Origin bit her lip gently "and you're Tymeria right?"

She shrugged her shoulders "I know you're the warrior type, but I don't get my hands dirty on people not worthy" she looked into the vampires eyes "you on the other hand, well let's just say my offer still stands on our fight heck I'll go easy on you and remove my wards"

Blades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@charm_caster:

"Pleasure to meet you. Yes that would be me Tymeria Siegeborn. Might take you up on a duel some time, depending on the stakes of course. After preying on humanity for food for as long as I have I won't just stop. That's for another time though, can feel it a war is conning we should be at our best strength." With that the vampire knight made her departure.

(Thought I'd end it so you can get involved in the rp :) feel free to mention Blades being with ya in your post if you want. She could use a ward to not get sunburn lol)

Charm_Caster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blades: (Okay, but I'm not making a long ass post xD I don't have the inspiration right now)

_Stan_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@satar: (Holy hell, just read through Satar's bio...Would not want to fck with this guy XD)

Stan grabbed the cloth and examined it thoroughly, though it wasn't much to work on this could still be done. "Hmm. I'm not sure I can open up a view of this guy, it's just too small. However, an enchantment on the other hand..." The still somewhat drunk wizard pulled out his wand, just the slightest wave had the fabric floating up above them. "The eyes of beasts, the echoes in wind and the rumble of footfall. Come to me now, lend your comings and goings to the object before us. Show him the way..."

Though still that of a weasel, Stan's voice echoed through the night sky, the clouds shifted and spiralled the roof they stood on. And out of those clouds, a sort of glowing arcane mist flew and floated around said cloth. With an extension of the mage's wand, a beam of light encased both the mists and the fabric into an orb before fading away. Finally, the cloth floated back down into Stan's hand.

"Magic." He handed the cloth to Satar, he would notice the enchantment almost immediately. The wizard pulled out his flask and took a swig of vodka. "As long as you hold that cloth in your hand, a trail of mist that only the holder can see will show you the path to the person you seek. Do ya see it?"

Blades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@charm_caster: lol the Azra/Kayle/insert alt general tip is this. Just go for what length feels right. Be it one paragraph or eighteen ;) my general thought is regular interactions whatever is fine. Come an rp aim for three or four at least but again whatever works for the post

Charm_Caster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blades: I always have a hard times with introductions >:p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_stan_: (LOL)

For a moment, Satar experienced the sensation of defeat as Stan voiced his uncertainty regarding the effectiveness of the cloth. Soon however, hope returned to the Djinn's spirit and his mesmeric features lit up with anticipation as the clouds above them spiraled, commanded by the will of the aging wizard's magic. Remaining silent and patient throughout the entire ritual, Satar gratefully accepted the returned cloth. Even if it had been impossible to use it as a means of locating Ishin, it was still an item that held immense sentimental value. He hadn't seen his father in a thousand years or so, the cloth was his only remaining connection to him. He would treasure it, always.

Nodding in response to Stan's words, the Keijijo Djinn held the cloth in his left hand and a trail, faint but clear when met with focus, appeared before his eyes. The trail would lead him to the man he sought. Returning his attention to Stan, Satar expressed his gratitude with a respectful bow, "Thank you, Stan", he smiled, the warming notes of sincerity lacing his voice. "Thank you", his smile widened at the edges before he as the enigma that he was, faded into nothingness. Somehow, someday, he'd repay Stan. By granting him a wish perhaps.

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@satar: NEW YORK 10:07pm

Leon had entered the city he once traveled to during his days of the living. It had been forever and yet seemed that this place, was the single place that had not changed with the times. He walked down the sidewalk headed towards the park he had normally taken strolls through to help clear his mind

Avatar image for deactivated-627010180bd2d
deactivated-627010180bd2d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leon_dissada:

EDITED

Walter sat on the park bench reading his newspaper under the light of a street lamp. The old man was trying desperately to ignore the figure sitting next to him. He had never seen someone who could look intimidating in a dog costume before, but this man looked like freaking Rambo. He was smoking a cigar and cleaning a pair of pistols. He had a strange collar on that looked like some sort of zombie apocalypse survival kit and occasionally grumbled to himself. He seemed not the least bit worried about being seen with weapons, or in a fursuit, in a public park. Walter wasn't the only one who had noticed him, a couple walking by looked about ready to call the cops.

Leave him alone and he'll leave you alone thought Walter as he hid behind the funny papers. As he noticed a bloodstain on the man's costume he began to consider moving.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leon_dissada:

Following his chance encounter with a peculiar wizard known as Stan, Satar followed the ethereal trail of vibrant dust that was said by the aged sorcerer to lead him to the one he sought, his father, Ishin. As the Marid Djinn hovered, his feet lingering several inches above the ground while his sapphire gaze remained focused and transfixed on the supposed metaphysical trail, Satar found himself in yet another unanticipated encounter. This time however, it was in his distraction, causing him to bump into the stranger on a sidewalk. Regaining his posture and disposition of engrossing poise and mystique, Satar issued a genteel inclination of the head in the man's direction.

"My apologies". Time seemed to stand still in the presence of the Djinn's voice, as if it was the most magnificent voice it had ever heard. It was soft and low, with a flowing rhythm and inflection that seemed to lift the souls of those he approached. "I wasn't aware of my surroundings".

Avatar image for deactivated-627010180bd2d
deactivated-627010180bd2d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We now have a djinn, a man in a dog costume, and a vampire in one place.

What even.

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@satar: Leon had been lost in thought, how things seemed to all change in the time he had been away from the living realm. soon wail lost in thought he was jotted from it by a man, seemingly an odd man, something about him seemed almost otherworldly. "its always best to keep the real world around you" he said to him. "you never will know how interestiong it is until its gone after all" he said to him as he studied his with his grey ring patterned eyes. "so...who are you...you dont seem to be you normal human" he said to him

kameo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10821  Edited By kameo

Kameo began to swing towards Central Park as her Spider Sense kept insisting on leading her there, well I can't just ignore it I have to go see what's up! miles were traveled in mere seconds thanks to the amazing speed and agility she possessed, in a epic entrance she did a front flip moment before landing

Let's see what's up?

she surveyed her surroundings as the buzzing in her head kept getting louder and louder, a woman's scream was heard Gotcha. The great Kameo turned several corners until she saw the hulking mass of an man ten feet in height standing above the corpse of a man

"Come here!" the literal giant commanded to what seemed to be the girl friend of the now dead man, this figure Kameo was seeing was a super villain known as the Juggernaut his physical attributes she hypothesized to be greater than hers due to the news articles reporting on how he's annihilated teams of other super heroes in the past.

Oh sh*it this is not good, these are the times where I wish I was in a super hero team feeling on how she's going to regret this action Kameo fired a stream of webs from her left wrist in a attempt to blind the Juggernaut but to her surprise he cached it with surprising ease

"Nice try bug, but I knew I'd find you here if I caused enough ruckus"wait is this a tra-?, it all happened so fast in one moment she was preparing to sling this bad guy away and in the next he pulled her towards him in a sudden instance with his vastly superior strength no,no,no,no! is all she could think as she tried to angle her way out but he was too fast for her and she received a downward haymaker to her small head. If it were not for her superhuman durability she would have ended right there and then but even though the Juggernaut struck her with enough force to sink her in a foot deep crater he continued to hit blow after blow.

What seemed eternity for Kameo finally stopped as he ringed her up by the neck, surprisingly the costume was still intact but a few cuts revealed some small bloody scrapes and bruises on white skin through out the suit bastard how do you like a taste of telepathy! Kameo focused her prana into a powerful mental assault to weaken the Juggernaut and it succeeded!

I have to move, I need to use my agility to beat him Kameo was about to make some evasive maneuvers to combat this foe but he was not only stronger and more durable than her but also quicker, a single backhand with the striking force of a hundred tons came into contact with her face and sent her plowing through multiple trees in the blink of an eye.

Dazed Kameo managed to get some glimpses of what was going on, great there goes this costume the complete left side of her mask and hood was shredded apart upon impact of the Juggernauts powerful slap and locks of Kameo's blond hair covered most parts of her visible face.

Right Ankle broken...

Almost out of prana...

Can barely move legs....

Muscle feel like wet noodle.....

Using all her remaining strength Kameo rested her back on the stump of the tree she was smacked into, yep I'm screwed she sat up restless as she watched the Juggernaut pick up speed in a attempt to tackle her.

Nymphixia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

No Caption Provided

@kameo:

"Hey, tough guy! I really dig the nipple rings, but why don'tcha pick on someone your own size?" The blonde's voice was husky and just a little bit high-pitched, tinted with a playfulness that almost bordered on... drunkenness?

Nyx took a long swig from her hip flask before setting it back into her belt, cracking her neck from side to side and gradually unzipping her hoodie. Her face didn't show the slightest hint of fear, as if nothing that wasn't wreathed in flames or bearing a halo could be much of a threat to her, even though she was in her -- dramatically weaker -- human form. "Where I come from we don't curb-stomp young women unless they ask nice, and from the way she's groaning I don't think she did. So why don't you put goldilocks down and try me on for size?"

With a simmering growl, crystal blue eyes began to turn hazy. Something akin to a cross between a soft glow and a heat wave shimmered in front of the kohl-lined orbs, a ferocious scarlet color beginning to swirl within her irises. "Or are you chicken?"

No Caption Provided

She took another step forward, reaching into her belt loop and withdrawing a thin silver rod, dragging her thumb across the miniaturized harp held in the hands of the haft's angel statuette. The shaft extended suddenly, snapping forward even as that angel's wings slid outwards, expanding impossibly until they had formed what appeared to be a gigantic, double-bladed greataxe. "Feel free to just run, if you're chicken."

kameo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nymphixia: The one known as the Juggernaut scoffed "Hah, you think you can handle me?"he raised both arms in the air challenging her "I'M THE JUGGERNAUT B****!"he changed positions to aim towards Nyx instead of Kameo

Don't woman are you crazy!, Kameo raised her hand weakly as she tried to fire another web off but failed.

Nymphixia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kameo:

"I don't think, mother****er," the demigoddess said with a grin spreading across her face. Her eyes lit up even more, boiling crimson before their color solidified into a deep scarlet -- a ripple flowing across her entire body as her tail and horns sprouted, her entire visage becoming more demonic in nature. "...I know."

Nymphixia wasn't known for how fast she was -- the ability to teleport and her omnidirectional attacks usually ensured she didn't have to be. But her reactions were stupendous, if untrained, and as the enormous hulk of a man rushed towards her she found herself doing a few acrobatic cartwheels to the side, feeling the rush of his huge frame as it blasted past her. She then teleported, blinking to a comfortable location just behind and above the huge helmeted brute, aiming to wrap her arms around his shoulders and, if she managed that, proceed to rip the behemoth's head clean off.

No Caption Provided

kameo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nymphixia: The Juggernaut began to yell in pain as this female character was much stronger then he expected if he didn't act soon he felt as if his whole head would collapse, thinking quickly and rammed his head towards a near by hill in a attempt to shake her off.

Nymphixia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kameo:

"Whhup!" Nyx yelped as she was effectively shaken off, stunned by this brute's strength, even if he used it in a very straightforward manner. She managed to catch herself well, her tail balancing her as she did a long backflip off of the mammoth's back and landing on her feet. "Frosty, huh? Maybe you should be heated up!" Pierced black lips parted as the demigod opened her mouth wide, unleashing a massive cone of unholy flame from her mouth, pure energy that gushed from the core of her superheated heart.

kameo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10827  Edited By kameo

@nymphixia: The Juggernaut raised his arms shielding himself from the flames but they slowly began to burn his skin and his doubts grew as fast as the flames that came from Nyx's mouth.

NYPD were not on the scene

"Screw this!"the Juggernaut attempted to flee towards the streets away from Nyx.

Nymphixia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kameo:

Princess Nevermore paused, furrowing her brow as the brute started lumbering away. She could let him go, of course, there was no shame in that. But if this guy's pastime was roughing up innocent dames, then letting him go would be just as bad as doing it herself.

Narrowing her eyes, they smouldered as she tightened her grip on the haft of her axe -- the Wings of Nevermore. Snarling she leapt upwards, teleporting at the last second to bring her momentum downward directly on the Juggernaut's shoulder, her axe raining down on him with city-busting force.

kameo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nymphixia: And that was the end of the one known as the Juggernaut as he exploded into a red mist covering his blood cells all over the grass

She won, awesome Kameo thought as she sighed relieved oh look a stick she picked it up and attempted to use it as a crutch so she can congratulate her red savior but as she stood and put weight on the stick it broke.

Nymphixia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kameo:

"That was easier than I expected," Nyx murmured, tilting her head and trying to wipe the gobs of blood from her robin's egg tank top, finding that she was only rubbing it in and giving up. The sound of the stick snapping alerted her to the girl she'd been rescuing in the first place, and in a plume of scarlet mist she appeared beside the blonde girl, catching her instants before she fell. "You okay, baby birdie?"

kameo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nymphixia: Being nearly mute Kameo mustered strength to speak it would hurt but at least it would be a different type of pain she was feeling "No not really, I don't have good pain tolerance" she replied back to Nyx with a strained voice and if it weren't for her waves of beautiful hair blocking visibility the Demi-Goddes would see that Kameo was crying from her left eye.

Nymphixia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kameo: Nymphixia tilted her head, supporting the girl's negligible weight and lifting her completely in her arms, staying in her red-skinned form for now. She was entirely without healing abilities beyond the power to cauterize wounds, which she quickly looked for. "Do you know of a hospital near here? I came here kinda on accident, I don't know where anything is."

kameo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nymphixia: Kameo made a pained laugh "Same for me, but if I could find a place to stay I can heal naturally"

Nymphixia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kameo: The demigod nodded slowly, thinking for a moment before looking upward. NYC was a big city, and it shouldn't be long before -- there it was. A huge Holiday Inn in the distance, windows closed on the top floors. If she could teleport in, hopefully they'd be out before anyone knew.

"Hold on tight," she murmured before disappearing, along with Kameo, in a puff of red vapor. The next moment they were in the middle of a locked-up hotel room, fortunately empty. Setting the battered blonde on the bed, Nyx flexed idly and tossed her hoodie aside. "Is there anything I can... like, get you?"

kameo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10835  Edited By kameo

@nymphixia: Kameo held her breath trying to scream in pain and nodded her head left and right, she just wanted to rest for a few hours

No no thank you she thought and gave Nyx a thumbs up while wondering if the red one would leave her all alone now?

Kameo's blue eyes gazed into Nyx's eyes with cat like curiosity.

Nymphixia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kameo:

A soft crimson mist swirled around the demigod, the intention to teleport so strong she was not entirely in one place. She'd done her part, right? The super hero thing? She saved the damsel, and chopped the bad guy in motherfucking half, which had been super cool. She should be able to leave. She'd done her part.

But the way the girl looked at her left an unease in her stomach, a sensation of being needed that she'd not before encountered. Exhaling, the mist settled and she sat down at the edge of the bed, kicking off her sneakers. "What's your name?"

kameo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10837  Edited By kameo

@nymphixia: Kameo attempted to activate a telepathic between the two since it would be easier instead of verbally talking if it should succeed the reply would be

"Kameo"

Nymphixia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kameo:

A telepathic link would be fuzzy, if not outright painful. While certain strong telepaths could breach her fractured mind, Nymphixia was not only not of this world, she was bonded with a host, making her mind a sort of fiery labyrinth. She winced at the attempt to bond with her mind, but did her best to allow it. "Nymphixia Nevermore. I go by Nyx, usually."

kameo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10839  Edited By kameo

@nymphixia: "That's a pretty name" Kameo said as she looked down to her right foot that was still shaking nervously from the adrenaline "I know this might sound weird to ask, but could you...hold me please Nyx?"

Nymphixia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kameo:

"Is everything okay?" the hellion murmured, knowing it wasn't but not knowing what else to say. She leaned over to pull the smaller girl into her lap, doing as she was asked and holding the unmasked girl.

kameo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10841  Edited By kameo

@nymphixia: Kameo stuttered "y-y--es I'm just still a little shooken up" Kameo wiggled her feet a little and her shoes slid off her feet "thank you for saving me" Kameo said as she embraced Nyx's grasp

Nymphixia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kameo: "Hey, it was the least I could do, right? I'm trying to do the superhero thing. Not easy but, kinda rewarding when you get to rescue a cutie like you." She giggled softly, ruffling Kameo's hair -- but not too hard, wanting to relax the girl but not rustle her.

kameo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10843  Edited By kameo

@nymphixia: Kameo revealed a small smile at Nyx's action of ruffling her blond hair and awarded the action with the unveiling of her pearly white teeth "It's funny, I was supposed to be the one getting the chick but instead you get me"

She turned her head while groaning a bit in pain so her nose bumped into Nyx's.

Nymphixia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kameo: Nymphixia let out a little giggle at the bump, but didn't pay it too much mind, instead laying her hand on the place where the girl seemed to be hurt. "I wish I knew something about healing, but I was a dropout through most of my sorcery training."

kameo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nymphixia: Kameo felt a hand placed on the side of her belly, "It's okay Nyx, it's the thought that counts" Kameo replied encouragingly with a bit of charm.

Nymphixia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kameo: "So what were you doing out there, anyway? You a superhero or something?" She almost said like me but didn't. Even if Kameo was a hero, it was hard to be a hero like her. Especially considering that she'd killed the bad guy.

kameo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nymphixia: "Well yes as a matter of fact I am" Kameo blushed "today was just one of my bad days"

_Nox_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10848  Edited By _Nox_

@kameo said:

@nymphixia: "Well yes as a matter of fact I am" Kameo blushed "today was just one of my bad days"

You don't have bad days.

Nymphixia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kameo: The hellion offered another little nod, blinking and wondering, again, what she was doing here. Was she a nurse, now? Or was she just....

Princess Nevermore sighed. Ever since Ophelia's disappearance there had been an emptiness in her, that it didn't seem like she could fill. This girl's... vulnerability, somewhat reminded her of the beastling. Maybe she was doing a disservice by staying here. "I'm sure you'll be back on your feet in no time," she brooded.

kameo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nymphixia: "You're speaking as if you're leaving me?" Kameo said sadly

@_nox_: Wut?