CVnU: New York City

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

@mutant_kind: The doctor clicked her tongue several times behind her red lips. "Ohhhh, no. I've had to overpower some." She projected a thought toward him. "Now, I'm going to suggest that you leave with me or I will suggest more vehemently. You clearly know a lot about me, too much in fact. I'm not about to let these plebeians in on my secrets. You can exit with me, and then you'll tell me everything you think you know about my... dangerousness."

Mutant_Kind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@the_psyentist:

"Hmm, I'd rather not." Mutant smirked, "Actions speak so much louder than words, tis is the quote, yes? So why not show me how dangerous you are... Right, here?" He leaned back, gazing into her icy eyes. "Do not fret, I kid. Let us leave," taking a quick sip of his drink, his purple eyes glowed. "Where will we be going, Doctor?"

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10453  Edited By The Psyentist

@mutant_kind: Alexandra stood to her feet with a smirk, her cape falling down to her ankles and whooshing with her stride. A gloved finger curled. "Come with me, and find out." Her icy blue eyes glimmered as her long legs stepped onward, the subtle clacking of her stilettos echoing her departure from the bar. The psionic mutant walked elegantly into a dingy alley way, a stark contrast to her white, handcrafted leather attire and pristine features.

Mutant_Kind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_psyentist:

Slowly following the Mistress of the Mind, the Inhuman calmly clasped his palms behind his back as he strolled into the wickedly dark alleyway with a smirk, standing still, his purple eyes shone through the darkness, gazing towards Xandra. "If you intend to bite me in an alleyway, tis is very... Disappointing, I'd be able to buy myself a vampire to do this, and here I was thinking you were more the more classy vampire," he tut, turning his head. "An alleyway is so... Tasteless ."

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mutant_kind: She stepped closer. "Oh, I wasn't planning on staying in the alleyway, darling." The Psyentist stretched out her hands to grab him firmly by the coat to fly them both up into the air and through the city with the speed of thought to land upon the top of the Empire State Building.

Natalia_Dante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

O_O

Mutant_Kind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_psyentist:

In a flash, the two were flown through the air and atop of the Empire State Building, smiling, Mutant took in the bold breeze with a calm sigh, closing his eyes as his purple-glow radiated through his eyelids. He gazed back to Xandra as he opened his eyes, or rather, at the beautiful New York skyline. "A most breathtaking view," He glanced back to the alluring Mistress, smiling. "and yet, I still haven't shown you my own abilities yet, hm?" Taking a step back and holding an invisible ball between his palms, around 15 centimeters wide as the air turned golden between his fingers, before he suddenly expanded the glowing ball of gold and shot it into the air, projecting an image of a million different neurological pathways, electrical impulses, and other brain activity. "This is my brain, Dr Steele, I have the ability to tap into any form of energy, manipulate it, create it, absorb it, shift it... anything, I am now projecting an image of my own neural activity into the air, now this is a truly breathtaking sight, no?" He chuckled, gazing into the projected brain, "it looks like I am quite excited," He chuckled, an impish smirk decorating his features, "I wonder why?"

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mutant_kind: Alexandra's brows raised as she watched the display, for a moment losing her predatory nature for sheer scientific intrigue. She stretched out a hand, though not quite touching, to examine the projection. "It's not often I get to see the human neural system outside the mind, beyond psionic projection." Her pale eyes looked back up to the energy manipulator with a mischievous twinkle in her eye. "Have you experimented much with your own projection, seen how it responds to different stimuli?" The blonde woman traced a finger over his jaw.

Mutant_Kind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_psyentist:

"Many stimuli, Doctor Steele, however," his lips curled into an entertained smile, predatory eyes staring into Xandra's own. "None as fascinating as you," his own palm raised, a single finger gently brushed her palm from his face, slowly tracing back around and placing a single finger underneath the woman's chin, raising her head to look into his eyes, he looked down due to being a little taller than the woman, an energized smile stayed on his face. "Do you wish to see your own mind, Xandra?" He slowly leaned in closer, "I know I want to," with a sultry stare, the Inhuman sought to press a single kiss upon the woman's lips, if only to create a connection to ascertain an energy reading from her, and protect the Mistress' mighty mind into the sky.

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mutant_kind: Her eyes smoldered like blue fire as he touched her face. The offer of seeing her own mind was indeed a tantalizing one. She stared up into his eyes as beckoned by a gentle finger, her vermillion lips parting to speak. "Yes, I'm intrigued." Her lids flickered, her dark lashes casting shadows over over her vibrant eyes as he placed a kiss upon her lips. Her attention shifted upward to hear the crackling of energy, a visible display of the circuitry of her mind. Her mouth hung open slightly, her keen understanding noting the reaction even as it mimicked her own brain electricity. The doctor reached out a hand to condense the image with her own manipulating power, careful not to disrupt the organic flow as she brought it to hover over her gloved palm.

Mutant_Kind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10462  Edited By Mutant_Kind

@the_psyentist:

Gradually slipping behind Xandra as her eyes fixed upon her own mind, the Inhuman rest his hands upon her hips, if allowed, and his head on her shoulder, whispering into her ear. “I’ve often wondered what the more intellectual minds of this world looked like, Doctor,” he said, lifting his head up and gazing into the dazzling display of mental brilliance. “You didn’t disappoint,” slowly taking a step back, he folded his arms. “Quite the extraordinary mind, Xandra.” Mutant was impressed as she condensed it into her palm, raising an eyebrow. “Be weary, however, this may or may not be a mere projection, it may be an… Actual image, or rather, entangled to your real mind, maybe,” He chuckled, “the mind is a delicate, if beautiful thing, even one as mighty as yours…” His body moved closer to Xandra, peering over her shoulder, into the glowing brain. “Satisfied?” He kissed her neck, “Looks like you are,” glancing into the orb, his purple eyes gazed.

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mutant_kind: Crystal blue eyes were cast downward to the man hovering around her. "Hm..." A spark flickered brightly as he kissed her neck. "Oh, that is mere amusement, darling." The doctor turned to face him. "In fact, it leaves me all the more unsatisfied as any tease might." She moved a silken hand up his arm to rest upon his shoulder, her nose moving in to gently nuzzle his cheek. "I want so much more." Her low whisper resonated through the air.

Mutant_Kind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10464  Edited By Mutant_Kind

@the_psyentist:

The Inhuman wasn't a particularly affectionate individual, far too invested within his own mind and schemes to pay mind to such trivial likings, however, the Mistress of the Mind was quite the fetching woman, if for her beauty, mind, but more so, connections. Standing still as she gently nuzzled his cheek, his radiant eyes left a purple hue upon her features as he gazed down, smoothly sliding his hand behind the woman’s supple waist.

“Don’t we all, Doctor? Here,” Slowly tilting his head to the side and allowing the woman a view of his tasty neck, the inhuman chuckled softly. “Isn't this what you’re after – Because I promise you, Xandra. Resist the urge to bite me now, and I’ll give you so much more. But give in to your carnal desires?” He tilt his head back down, gazing into her eyes. “And you’ll never taste true satisfaction. What you do today, Xandra, can improve all your tomorrows, or in this instance, what you don’t do.” He held her tight, almost tempting her with a bite.

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mutant_kind: A moist tongue slid over her lips as she was aware of the thumping vein under his exposed skin. Her eyes narrowed as she looked up into those glowing eyes. "Just what are you offering, Mutant?"

Mutant_Kind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10466  Edited By Mutant_Kind

@the_psyentist:

"A chance," he simply said, meeting her inquisitive gaze with an equal amount of curiosity, "to see if the woman whom I hold in my arms, is still as powerful as I’m led to believe, or rather, would she indulge in a passing moment of gratification, or allow herself to step into the unknown with a stranger she barely knows, but risk becoming so much more?” His eyes twinkled. “If I tell you what I am offering, my dear, it would kill the entire purpose of mystery. How brave are you, Doctor Steele?” He leaned in, placing his pulsing neck before her mouth, her kissed her own neck, almost like he was a vampire ready to bite.

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10467  Edited By The Psyentist

@mutant_kind: Her lip curled. "Don't patronize me to save yourself, Mutant. I would be more powerful with your blood in my veins. Mystery is uncertainty. I could stand to lose more than I would gain. Your argument is unconvincing at best, insulting at worst." Her icy eyes watch him move in close.

Mutant_Kind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_psyentist:

He smiled, standing back and clasping his arms behind his back. "Tis isn't an argument, Xandra. It's an offering, you could stand to lose more than you'd gain, true," a ball of translucent purple light emanated from his palm, turning into a perfectly sculptured image of the Hellfire club. "But what else is there to lose? And how long would my blood empower you, Mistress of the Mind? How long until you scour a bar for your next bloody fix?" Mutant shrugged. "Take it or leave it, Doctor, his piercing eyes gazed into her own. "I've shown you your mind, the brilliance of my own, I appreciate intellect, I appreciate... You"He chuckled. "Remember, Xandra -- the best things in life are tinged with a bit of danger, and uncertainty, is danger... in it's truest form."

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mutant_kind: Her body weight shifted to one leg, a hip popped to the side as her arms folded over her chest. "It's true the empowerment would only last for a time, but I'm seeing no deterent from the momentary pleasure." Her head tilted to one side, her silky blonde tresses falling over her fur bedecked shoulder like a luscious water fall of gold. "You're telling me I shouldn't treat you like just another meal because you... appreciate me?" Her azure eyes rolled. "I've seen no proposition from you that prompts me to take the plunge into this mysterious unknown. You're charming and handsome. Powerful even. But so are so many of the men I've eaten and tossed aside. I think you overestimate your own significance."

Mutant_Kind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10470  Edited By Mutant_Kind

@the_psyentist:

“Tis conversation is growing thin, and rather boring – Bite me, indulge in your thirsts. I am quite appetizing,” he smirked, winking. “Perhaps it’ll be the most pleasurable bite of your life, but I assure you… In the morning, you shall wake with a thirst that shall be unquenchable – A burning desire to know what could have been, and might have been -- a wistful longing to know what you may have lost because your intellect was too stubborn to permit a risk. You are beautiful, fetching, and as am I, you are powerful, and I think, you too, overestimate your own significance. This isn't a flaw however, all geniuses are burdened with this. For when you compare yourself to the ants which roam the streets…” Stepping backwards and looking over the edge of the rooftop, he glanced back.“...It’s very easy to forget we are not invulnerable," He smiled. "Or maybe this is all just a dramatic tease, and I want you to bite me." He rolled his eyes. "Be brave, Xandra, step into the unknown."

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mutant_kind: Alexandra forced a smirk and stepped back towards him. She moved a hand to run her gloved fingers through his dark hair. "Your name wasn't always Mutant, was it?" Her other hand sought to caress the side of his face, scarlet lips hovering inches from his own. "Why are you so adamant to not be bitten? You might even like it, a step into a darker world of blood fueled passion. A bite is not forever. If you are so strong and powerful, you would not feel so threatened. If it's my valued assessment of you, well, I'd have to test you first. Could you become my favourite flavour?" Her soft lips pressed in, her dark lashes falling over bright blue as she pushed in close to him so near the edge.

Mutant_Kind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_psyentist:

He let out a tame sigh as her soft hand ran though his hair, feeling her warmth and allure and instantly knowing why so many men had been intoxicated by the former White Queen. “It’s my name now, and that is all that matters,” he said, unwilling to divulge the secrets of his former life to anyone – Even himself, to entertain the past was to entertain the thoughts of the weaker man he once was. “Tis not the fear of being bitten which causes this resistance, my dear, maybe you see me as selfish, for asking so much of you but giving so little?” He sighed, gently placing his own palm upon her smooth neck and pushing his own head in closer, whispering into her ear. “Perhaps I can sate your desires another way," he stifled a chuckle, "...for I won’t give you a bite, not yet – It’s too soon. Tis my strength which allows me to refuse even you, Xandra, how many men would fall to their knees and beg to be bitten by such a beauty? How many have?” He smirked, “the night is growing, and my patience is withering, maybe we can talk about these peculiar matters in the morning.” He looked at her with a sultry grin, a mischievous glint in those powerful eyes. “And maybe, if my own stubbornness to refuse even you subsides before then, you would have indulged in my blood anyways.”

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mutant_kind: Alexandra let out a soft chuckle. "Oh? You are allowed to be resolute in your abstinence even while suggesting I give up far more than a few drops. Oh, darling, I'm not drunk enough for that. No mortal wine could cause me to give up myself so easily." She gave a fanged smirk, her eyes lingering hungrily once more upon his lips. A warm breath passed from her mouth to brush against his skin, a hand sliding around his waist to draw him to her. "Do our desires have to be so exclusive?" The Mistress of the Mind returned his grin, her own laced with ravenousness.

Mutant_Kind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10474  Edited By Mutant_Kind

@the_psyentist:

“Such beautiful fangs,” the inhuman praised, feeling a hand slide behind his waist, drawing him closer towards the ravening Steele. “One does wonder… What they feel like?” Suggestively running a palm down the woman’s back, his other curled into her hair, feeling her divine locks. “A certain exclusivity may be forgotten,” He sighed, staring into her mesmerizing eyes, “you are quite the unyielding woman, perhaps my judgement was wrong. Perhaps… Your strength doesn't lie in your ability to restrain from indulging in pleasures... But your persistence to seek it?” He teased his lips on her neck, at the same time, he teased his neck upon her lips.

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mutant_kind: She chuckled. Her voice was almost a purr as she addressed him. "Mm, I think you're starting to understand." Her succulent lips pressed in against his neck, her mouth opening to release a hot breath, her low, melodic notes reverberating across his flesh. "It's only painful when there's resistance. Most times the slight pinch only heightens the allure." Her lips spread wider until her fangs teased along his skin with a moist sharpness, her arms gripping snugly around him.

Mutant_Kind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10476  Edited By Mutant_Kind

@the_psyentist:

Indulgently closing his purple-hued eyes and yielding to the woman's innate desire, the inhuman felt her arms tighten around his frame as he smiled, feeling the riveting, and exotic sensation of her deadly fangs tease his delicate skin. He didn't resist, wondering if this entire build-up was worth the eventual bite, was it as good as made out to be?

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mutant_kind: The bite was finally realized with two pinpricks. Her lips curled around the would, sucking in the hot blood as it was drawn from him. Her tongue danced in the sanguinary flow, flicking against his skin. Red eyes flickered shut with a soft moan as she felt his power begin to take hold. It made her feel light and vibrant, like a flame growing as it consumed. Her tongue slid over the two marks, her mind endeavouring to seal the wounds to prevent excess bleeding. Alexandra kissed softly beside it, her eyes opening to a glowing purple as she continued a line of kisses up to his ear to whisper. "Your blood is exquisite."

Mutant_Kind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_psyentist:

The Inhuman’s teeth clenched with immoral lust as she entered his neck with her piercing fangs, his eyes flickering open and closed as they radiated an even more vibrant shade of purple, gripping upon the woman’s back as his muscles tensed, he felt her drinking the blood from his body as a faint feeling of weakness yet euphoria tingled through his body, through his mind.

“Ah…” He whispered a warm breath, feeling her tender kisses flurry about his neck, all the way to his ear, as he gently broke away, running his palms through her soft hair. “Hmm, of course.” His eyes turned from purple to red as he pressed his lips onto hers, his hands descended down, he broke the kiss.

“Now that we've acquainted ourselves in a more… Refined way, and now you possess my ability, would you like to see my favorite usage?” He inquired, running his palm onto the back of her thigh as he leaned in. “There isn't an actual term, yet it involves turning our bodies intro electricity and pulsing through the electrical grid and into another location,” he kissed below her ear, “it feels quite enjoyable, a thrilling sensation.” He chuckled.

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mutant_kind: "That wasn't so bad was it?" Her hand reached up, a finger placed under his chin. "I'd say you even enjoyed it. And yeah, now you have someone with whom you can share your unique experience." Alexandra grinned as she continued to gaze at him, intoxicated from the blood. "Sounds interesting. Show me... but don't let me get lost in there." She winked.

Mutant_Kind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10480  Edited By Mutant_Kind

@the_psyentist:

Grasping the woman tightly as their bodies de-materialized with a vibrant flash of light, their energy was swallowed into a nearby power generator and almost instantaneously, using the submarine communications cables connecting multiple countries, the two appeared within France, a private villa owned by the Inhuman, and funnily enough, it was now daytime -- A contrast to the dark of New York.

He backed off, folding his arms. "We're in France, my dear. Local time is 3PM. When you wish to return to America," He said with a grin, moving forward and kissing the woman, moving her towards his room, with obvious intent. "Just bite me again..."

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mutant_kind: Alexandra beamed, laughing in astonishment. "Well... that was something." Her blue eyes looked around at the abode before being swept in for another kiss and drawn further into the villa toward his bedroom. "With pleasure." The vampire licked her lips, her eyes flickering into a glowing red, following behind the literally electrifying host.

Mutant_Kind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10482  Edited By Mutant_Kind

@the_psyentist: .....And end scene! Plays the rest out in my vivid imagination :P

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10488  Edited By Pyrogram
The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

acer1_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram said:

@the_psyentist: >:(

@acer_ defend me from this mad woman!

Seriously Psy..........can you please stop for a moment. I mean geez at least allow me to grab some popcorn before you tease Pyro xP

happy animated GIF

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10493  Edited By The Psyentist
Earlier in France. xD
Earlier in France. xD

@acer_: Here. I'm literally making popcorn right now. ;)

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

acer1_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@acer_: It was gross popcorn. I found a bag of cheddar popcorn instead. :D

Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maya_liafador Smiling vividly behind the purple plexiglass of his full head helm the Keijijo King stalked his prey from the skyscraper rooftops of Manhattan's midtown area. "Young, powerful, and impressionable. A triple threat." he chided to himself as he stood high amongst the clouds watching the young girl traverse the bustling streets, possibly oblivious to Milo's presence. This girl represented the key to achieving a certain goal of his. He would have to be delicate in his approach, lest she become suspecting of his motives and deny him what he truly desired, her power. Discreetly he continued to stalk her from the vantage point. It would be dark soon, and like a shadow Tranquil had become an ally of the darkness.

Avatar image for deactivated-6030568ceeb29
deactivated-6030568ceeb29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tranquil:

There was no denying that after Milian, Maya’s popularity soared to unimaginable heights, so much that she know had to be escorted by Leon her personal body guard. Sporting a cutout jacket that showed some skin as she wore it over a leather mini skirt; those on the streets that knew who she was took notice. Confidence begin to ooze from her striking features to her long legs and her stellar walk; and presence.

After pushing her life as a Superhero to the sideline, modeling became a priority; top designers such as Dolce and Gabbana, Gucci and Fendi made her a household teenage name. Moving through the busty New York streets, her mind was focused on getting to a photoshoot for people magazine. It was crazy in just a matter of a few months, she had forgot everything her parents taught her about being the child of heroes.

Avatar image for deactivated-59c716930b8a6
deactivated-59c716930b8a6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ownagepants

Quintus shot through the sky, his form surrounded by smoke and ash. For a split second, his form had been coated in what appeared to be flames, yet he had shown no visible signs of discomfort. Evidently, he had just pyroported from some other location. His face showed little emotion, minus the slight smirk that had crept onto his face. The ash carried him across the skies as simply as wind moving a leaf. A gentle breeze blew past him, and he took a deep gulp of cold air.

His form dematerialized, re-materializing inside of an office not far from the Empire State Building. The smoke and ash vanished almost instantly. He was wearing a black business suit, and his cold, gray eyes gleamed with anticipation. He seemed to be expecting someone here...

Just a bit longer...
Just a bit longer...

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers