CVnU: New York City

PsyKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@cassian_godwinne: "When in doubt, check the date in the headlines." He raised his glass before chuckling. "Or perhaps I'm showing my age in suggesting newspapers as a viable source of news." The White Knight gazed off for a moment with a sigh. "Ahhhh… well, schools, orphanages, and the like for mutant children have been projects to which I have contributed. It is at least a start to have the next generation raised with the needed care and knowledge needed to progress in the world." His head tilted as his attention rested cooly upon Cassian. "Of course, human support is always welcome. Such endeavors are seldom done out of mutant supremacy and more out of genuine concern for the well-being of those far more innocent souls."

Avatar image for cassian_godwinne
Cassian_Godwinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@psyknight:

"Oh, of course. I meant to imply no such thing," Cassian interjected coolly when the vampire mentioned mutant supremacy as a motivation. "But it is no secret that people often find themselves drawn to causes that benefit them and their own -- in this case, mutantkind."

The boy reclined, setting one leg over the other in a mirror of Jean's own posture. A social trick, supposed to promote empathy... though at this point, the immortal teen assumed such purposeful quirks out of habit rather than conscious thought. Casually striking a wooden match and lighting his cigar, Cassian took a few light puffs off of it before continuing, his eyes locking back onto Jean's.

"How would the Jean Quentin University for the Gifted sound to you?" He asked, almost pitching the question casually, as if merely speaking the words allowed carried far less weight than they actually did.

PsyKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@psyknight:

"Oh, of course. I meant to imply no such thing," Cassian interjected coolly when the vampire mentioned mutant supremacy as a motivation. "But it is no secret that people often find themselves drawn to causes that benefit them and their own -- in this case, mutantkind."

The boy reclined, setting one leg over the other in a mirror of Jean's own posture. A social trick, supposed to promote empathy... though at this point, the immortal teen assumed such purposeful quirks out of habit rather than conscious thought. Casually striking a wooden match and lighting his cigar, Cassian took a few light puffs off of it before continuing, his eyes locking back onto Jean's.

"How would the Jean Quentin University for the Gifted sound to you?" He asked, almost pitching the question casually, as if merely speaking the words allowed carried far less weight than they actually did.

(Did you just copy me from another post? LOL)

"The smart members of an oppressed minority know to receive aid whether it comes from their own hand or not. Sometimes a human can do more than a mutant simply for the sake that human action is more appreciated given its dominant nature in our society." His pale blue eyes watched the young man shift his position before pondering his offer. A hiss of air passed through his smooth lips with an almost pained expression. "To be honest, I would find such an institution in my name to be… well, rather embarrassing. I try to be humble, except perhaps in my appearance. Place one's name on such things is really more of the penchant of my… dear friend than my own."

Cassian_Godwinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@psyknight: [ :O I did naauuuut! You did that too? ]

"Remember that you would not be placing your name on anything," Cassian said, his voice becoming slightly chilly as he raised his wine glass to his lips once more. "I would be." Those last three words carried a good deal of tension, though exactly what manner it was hard to tell. Perhaps offended by the rebuffal of his flattering gesture. Perhaps displeased by the notion that his decisions were anything other than ideal. Or, perhaps, simply wounded that such an offer would not be well-recieved by the mutant doctor.

PsyKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cassian_godwinne: (Check Queen Cobra's post in Gothic. LOL)

Jean arched a brow in confusion at his comment. His hose seemed to have grown cold rather by insult or injury. "My apologies if I offended you, Cassian. That most certainly was not my intent. But I cannot mask my own feelings on the matter even to assuage your sensibilities. I must be tender, but always honest."

Cassian_Godwinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@psyknight: [ :O That's so trippy! I so didn't read that! ]

The boy nodded, composing himself quickly. "I suppose you're right," he said, his words slow and careful. Pacing himself so as to not speak brashly. "I suppose we'll cross that bridge when we come to it, shall we not? For now, let's enjoy the evening. I'll have my assistant call you within the next few days to schedule another meeting, and we can discuss business then. For the moment," he lifted his glass, nodding curtly to create a toast in which glasses did not touch. "I'd like to get to know you better, doctor. You said you've been working with a superhero team -- how did that come about?"

PsyKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cassian_godwinne: (Cuh-razy!)

Jean's jaw tightened somewhat, not particularly fond of the idea of dealing with the possibility of a school in his name. He hated the thought of such a place being named for one with a past as murderous as his own. Still, a university could hold potential should the title be altered by persuasion. Forcing a small smile onto his pensive face, the psionic mutant raised his glass in accordance with the Godwinne boy. "Well…" he began, his eyes drifting off once again in though, "I was a plastic surgeon. It was an excellent income in addition to my family's wealth that allowed me to live comfortably and give to various charities, particularly those involving my fellow mutants. But all in all, I felt like I could, and should, be doing more for the world as gifted as I am." The statement was not one of vanity but of truth. He did not believe such gifts should be wasted in disuse. "Though I am pacifistic by personal choice, and fighting is not my forte, I figured I could at least tend to those who who did the fighting to secure a brighter future for the peoples of Earth. I applied to the team and was accepted." Dr. Quentin shrugged at the simplicity of the matter.

Cassian_Godwinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@psyknight:

"Interesting," Cass whispered, seeming genuine, and taking another puff off his cigar, the action seemingly oddly masculine for someone with his build and countenance. "Such a simple process. I admit to knowing little of the affairs and habits of naturally powered individuals, it sounds quite..." he paused, furrowing his brow and looking for the right work. "Intimate."

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

Cassian_Godwinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shawn_Baptiste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The board

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

PsyKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cassian_godwinne: Jean's eyes narrowed curiously. He himself wasn't entirely natural. Genetically engineered, infected with a variant strain of vampirism. The PsyKnight was the product of mad science. "Intimate? H-how so? In the fact I was so readily accepted?"

Cassian_Godwinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@psyknight:

"In how readily it is understood that you share a common goal," the teen mused, tapping the ashes from his cigar onto an ashtray on the table beside him. "A mere application, especially weighed against the responsibility of the position, seems remarkably inviting." His eyes darkened with thought, though the train of ideas didn't immediately run anywhere. The MVP's were already holding the ball, so to speak, on sponsored heroes, and Cassian himself would be of quite little use on a team... even if he was accepted, which he would not be.

"I'm pleased that you've found a place suiting your experiences, however," he added, trying to sound engaged despite his frequent distance. Despite learning how to talk to people, Cassian often struggled with the why, and often sought some motivation for action in each conversation. On top of that, he found the vampire doctor's dazzling eyes and smooth features... distracting.

PsyKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cassian_godwinne: "Yes." Jean nodded. His sky blue eyes watched the boy for signs of genuine interest or disinterest. His level of detachment was almost tangible to the empathic vampire. Relying on his previous statements concerning vanity, the doctor shifted the topic, hoping to arouse some level of similar passion for the heroic. "Have you found any fulfilling purpose in your own good works?"

Cassian_Godwinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@psyknight:

"Fulfilling?" Cassian mused for a moment, sipping from his glass again as he pondered a response. "No, I suppose I haven't. Charity is something I've always felt I was supposed to do, rather than something I find in any way enriching." He shrugged, his pale, slender fingertips brushing a lock of silky hair from the side of his youthful face and tucking it behind one ear. "I think of it as being the same way people feel when they go to church every sunday to acknowledge a deity who has little time for them. Something you feel you should do, not something you get anything out of. I've had a long time to seek purpose, yet still it seems to be the only experience that consistently eludes me."

PsyKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cassian_godwinne: The PsyKnight stroked his clean-shaven chin. "It's fairly well-known that internal motivation holds more potency and joy than external motivation. Though the idea of altruism has been debated to be a lie for that very nature. If it is done for the fulfillment of some sense of duty or pleasure, is it altruistic? I think so to a degree. I enjoy being a good person. I have genuine pleasure knowing that my actions have made someone's life better. My focus is on others, though my whole life I have been trained to be self-centered. The object of my altruism is others, but no one outside of myself is pushing me, guilting me into doing it. I'd never suggest for someone to not donate to charity for whatever purpose. But maybe if you saw it from the perspective of the less fortunate, your good deeds would have more value to yourself." He didn't mention the fact that some of his actions were in fact motivated by a guilt, but it wasn't fear of a deity or even of being caught or exposed. The source was still his own shame and regret.

Cassian_Godwinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cassian inhaled sharply at the mention of those "less fortunate," opening his mouth to speak before quickly snapping them shut. That was right -- looking the way he did, there was not a single step of misplaced logic in reaching the conclusion that he had inherited his fortune. Surely a boy of his few years could not be self-made. Surely. And thus followed the conclusion that he had not earned what he had. That he was gifted with wealth. The idea that Cassian may have spent the years between 1708 and 1815 building his fortune was, of course, unthinkable.

"Yes, perhaps you're right. Maybe I'm out of touch with the world around me... perhaps their plight is something I do not truly understand." His eyes grew distant again, wise beyond their years, before laser-focusing on Jean's. "Perhaps the gift of wealth has taken its toll on my... empathy."

Cassian_Godwinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for isabelle_godwinne
Isabelle_Godwinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Genki_Yamamoto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@isabelle_godwinne: Did you catch up with Raw? Or more importantly, what'd you think of the Cena-Lesnar segment? ;)

Cassian_Godwinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PsyKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cassian_godwinne: A soft smile spread across his flawless features, his eyes bearing a semblance of warm compassion. "I know the feeling. Or rather, I know the lack thereof." A cool breath was pushed from his lungs exiting his refined nostrils. "Have you considered stepping away? From the wealth, I mean. I know some who have lived the lives of the less fortunate even if only for a time. It's a tremendous sacrifice, but when one has nothing, one has everything to gain."

Cassian_Godwinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@psyknight:

He coolly regarded the other man, seeming to mentally measure him, and reflecting on what he'd said. "I have considered it, yes," he murmured softly, leaning forward in his seat and assuming a more contemplative posture, his brow and soft tresses casting dramatic shadows across his softly-angled face. The last time he had considered it had been followed by the American Great Depression. WinneCorp had created multiple new businesses wherever it could, created jobs. He had been needed, then. He could be needed again at any time. "But I have worked too long for what I have, to give it away. My wealth will not simply dissolve in my absence. WinneCorp would be taken by another, some corporate snake in a lobbyist's pocket. Whether sooner, or later, my company's wealth and power would be used for the kind of economic evil I have spent so long trying to prevent. Despite my lack of empathy, I have always been a servant of the public -- if I am not their champion, I fear for who will be."

PsyKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cassian_godwinne: Jean nodded. "There are alternate ways of experiencing the lives of others…" He cryptically suggested. "But you are right. You are needed here with your corporation. You contributions are vital and would only fall to the more corrupt. Still, I wish there was a way to give you a more purposeful understanding, regain the idealism you might have lost to help you appreciate your life more."

Isabelle_Godwinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rama_red: I did!

You know.. it reminded me a lot of how they handled the run-up to Undertaker/Lesner. Lesner didn't get in much offence on the Undertaker prior to their bout either. On one hand I'm a massive Lesner fan and I want to see him destroy everyone all the time.. but obviously this rematch can't be promoted that way.

Plus the fight itself was done well. When they went face to face in the ring it was 100% Lesner. Even when Cena attacked him it was kinda from behind and Lesner didn't look like he was being completely thrashed; he had Cena in guard, swept, and generally looked pretty strong compared to how WWE wrestlers look. Generally even the protected wrestlers like Cena, Sheamus and Roman get demolished while they flop around like a wet fish in the 'attacked from behind' segments.

Genki_Yamamoto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@isabelle_godwinne: No doubt, it was well done. Very well done. There are some things I'd change about the angle though but those are minor things. I liked that both Lesnar and Cena came out looking strong. Lesnar securing an easy German suplex at the beginning of the brawl, and Cena showing some good aggression when he attacked from behind. The promo work has been really good save for Cena's brief lapsing to his not so good jokes when he was verbally sparring with Heyman but the promos were very very good. Paul Heyman is probably the best mic worker in the roster and Cena is at his best when he's serious and intense. I liked that the promos have been teasing Cena's heel turn and I almost believed he might turn for a second.

But as good as the promos have been, this brawl was really needed. Their first match was basically a squash match. This time we needed something to different. The buildup had to be different from the last one in that the brawl and both Lesnar and Cena being pulled apart by security was a good tease of the intensity their match might have come Sunday and it generated more interest in the rematch.

Isabelle_Godwinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rama_red: I agree 100%, especially with the security guards. They fit Lesner's 'reality' theme; it is easy to imagine swarms of security guards pulling him away during one of his UFC weighins. It felt real, and thus intense.

Teasing the heel turn is brilliant too. Right now I think most fans sense that we're in uncharted waters; the Undertaker's streak was broken, Cena was squashed on a PPV... all the things we've taken for granted have been upended. Its the perfect time to dangle the heel turn in front of us, plus it shows that Cena can really carry the whole damn show in not one, but two segments that were basically just about Cena's character.

Rafael_Romeiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@isabelle_godwinne: The rumors indicate that it's part of creative's plan to eventually put over Roman Reigns (who I don't think is that great). Lesnar has been built up as an unstoppable monster. He destroyed Big Show with those steel chair shots. He broke the Undertaker's streak with was an unthinkable a year ago, nobody ever thought WWE creative or even Taker himself would ever consider allowing the streak to be broken. But Lesnar did it. He was booked to do what Shawn Michaels (twice), Randy Orton, Edge, Mark Henry, Kane (twice), Batista, Triple H (thrice), both Big Show and A-Train in a handicap match etc. all couldn't do. Then he did what we really never thought we'd see, he basically squashed John Cena, scoring 16 German suplexes in the processes of winning the title.

He really looks like someone who is unbeatable. And now I'm almost certain he's been booked to defeat Cena in a rematch, a rematch where he'll be facing what we're being led to believe is Cena at his most aggressive and serious, unrestrained, it's Superman with his gloves off. Then he's set to take on Big Show apparently, and defeat a 7 foot 400 lbs giant. All of this so that Roman Reigns can get extremely over by presumably defeating Lesnar come Wrestlemania.

Isabelle_Godwinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rafael_romeiro: I've heard those rumors as well. I'm not convinced, to be honest. Roman probably has two to four months left before he starts being booed as the IWC has already turned on him. I think its going to be Brock vs The Rock for Wrestlemania.

Rafael_Romeiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@isabelle_godwinne: I've also heard about the rumors that Brock might face the Rock. In all honesty I don't think the Rock should take the match. He injured himself working the match with Cena. And Lesnar works a far more physical style than Cena. As for Reigns, the WWE really made a mistake there. He has the look of a main event star but he's weak on the mic and he's being criticized for being like Cena in that he has 5 moves of doom and that he always overcomes his opposition without any consequence to his character. With Cena he can at least work great matches and he's one of the best on the mic. Reigns, he's the least talented member of the Shield.

He was cool when they were a stable because he'd come in and land his high impact moves to end their matches, but now he's being exposed as an average entertainer. Seth Rollins isn't all that too. He's a great in-ring worker with glimpses of Shawn Michaels but his promo work is still lacking. Now Dean Ambrose, he's the real star. His promo work is really good and he's much better in the ring than Roman.

Isabelle_Godwinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rafael_romeiro: Yeah, he was injured however I feel like he has enough left in the tank to work a match with Brock. He also has the body and the name to look like a legitimate threat.

Roman isn't ready for a push that high, that's true. He is an interesting case because he has 'it-factor' out the roof but his actual skills don't seem to be on the level of his charisma yet. Its usually the other way around, like with Cesaro and DB. I think Roman needs to go dominate the midcard for a few years. Let his mike skills develop, let him work on his ring skills and add some moves. The Rock and Stone Cold spent years developing on the midcard, I think the same would be good for Roman.

Personally I think Seth Rollins is amazing. Ambrose is great too but I feel Seth is just a little bit better, just hurt by the 'cowardly heel' deal.

That said all three of them are just beginning their WWE careers [hopefully]. Five, or even ten years down the road they'll be soooo much more developed so I try to not judge any of them too harshly right now. They all bring something special to the table but their still in their early, raw years. I don't feel like any of them have come into their own yet. And even when they do that doesn't mean their done developing. Look at Randy. During his latest championship run he -REALLY- stepped his performances up and even now that he isn't carrying the title he's delivering great matches night after night. He took all those boos and internet crap about him during his title run and turned himself into one of the best workers in the WWE.

Avatar image for deactivated-59c716930b8a6
deactivated-59c716930b8a6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cassian_Godwinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@isabelle_godwinne: @rafael_romeiro: [ Heh, neeeerds. ]

@psyknight:

"Part of the reason I have taken such an interest in the mutant-human situation as of late," Cassie said, standing up and moving back to the bar to refill his glass. He cut a lean silhouette in his form-fitting jacket, oozing the kind of androgynous fabulousness of a Japanese pop-star. "Bishonen," they'd have called him. He tilted his head while he poured, keeping one eye on Jean so as not to entirely neglect his guest, or seem rude.

"Despite the constant turns of the world and the way it changes day after day, your kind are quite new to me. They're refreshing, in their way. A new event with an unclear future. Not something that the annals of history can predict." He turned back to the doctor, offering a small smile. "I do hope I don't sound too objectifying. I prefer to be direct, than to dance the social dance. Too many potential missteps, I feel."

Rafael_Romeiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@isabelle_godwinne: Probably, it's a risk because it could hurt his acting career. He's still young enough to heal from whatever injury I'm sure he'll get LOL, but I'd advise him to try to get into good performance shape because while the Rock looks great, looks can be deceiving ;) The mic work between him and Heyman though would be absolute gold.

Roman Reigns really has the it factor that most stars seem to need but he's not developed enough to be a main event star. Daniel Bryan, you know I remember not thinking he was worth all of the anger that the fans had with the WWE for not pushing him because Daniel Bryan is a B+ player, and so is Cesaro, but he's an extremely good entertainer. His in-ring style is very very exciting and physical, and he clearly performs with all the heart in the world. His promo skills aren't bad but they're not great, they're a little above average. DB's appeal is that he looks like an everyday man and he seems like a likable guy. Cesaro though, was hot with momentum from Wrestlemania but why he has been booked so poorly since baffles me.

Cesaro is incredibly strong, one of the strongest members of the roster, and he is arguably the most technically gifted wrestler in the ring. He can definitely put on a show. He's similar to Brock in that he's a very rare breed of ridiculous athleticism but Cesaro lacks one thing, promo skills. A lot. He could have been given a manager as a mouthpiece like Brock with Heyman and shot into the main event scene but there's a difference between him and Brock. Brock is actually good on the mic if given the opportunity e.g. 'Paul, say something stupid', 'Party's over grandpa', 'Night of Champions will be your last night in this universe', that and he has a powerful magnetism. He's a natural draw because he's so unique. An NCAA Champion, a UFC Champion, a WWE Champion. Lesnar was the Cena before John Cena. Cesaro needs to find a top midcard feud to hone his skills because he can be a main event star, something similar to Bret Hart. What confuses me though is why WWE have suddenly given the finger to Bray Wyatt.

You're on spot with the Rock and Steve comparisons BTW. They spent years in the midcard developing then suddenly out of nowhere, Austin 3:16, and the Rock wow he was so bad during his first years with the WWE, but then he really became a top star. Seth Rollins seems like he could be the next Shawn Michaels. As far as being an in-ring technician, I can definitely see it. And he's charismatic and his promos are fairly good, but to be on the level of Shawn's mic work, it'll take some time. And as for Dean, I think he's amazing. I have no idea why people were talking about DB being the next Steve Austin when we have Dean Ambrose LOL. A few years from now, all three of them could be amazing, more than they are now.

Isabelle_Godwinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rafael_romeiro: That's true! He's really bigger than his optimal size, so far as athleticism goes, so that doesn't help him in the ring. It does make him look awesome though lol. I remember seeing him in the ring with Cena and thinking "Holy sh!t his arms are bigger than Cena's!". Plus with Brock its hard to find people who look like they could possibly be a threat to him.

The B+ Player thing was sooooooo good because it was true! I don't get Cesaro's booking either, however that's okay. He still has a lot of years left in him and I'm glad to see him developing in the midcard rather than turning the fans against him with a push that's too early.

Bray got a huge push and really got over. He's fallen, and I don't really get that either, but... I kinda like it. I want to see if he can get over without a push. That's the sign of a strong star to me.

Yeah... DB was -never- going to be the next Stone Cold lol.

Fugue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That all got me really excited to hopefully see The Rock fight Brock. Though it feels like it'd be a long shot.

Rafael_Romeiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@isabelle_godwinne: Mhmm, it's really just vanity muscles at this point. He has too many of them that require oxygen whenever he's working matches and because he doesn't undergo proper cardio conditioning, he gases fast in his matches, like with Cena. LOL right? I remember when people would make jokes about Cena's arms being bigger than his body and well, there's the Rock. The thing with Brock is that not only does he look like he could play a better Hercules than the Rock, but he actually has accomplishments in competitive combat. He's a former UFC heavyweight champion which coupled with just how menacing he looks, nobody's really going to believe that anyone in the WWE is a threat to him.

It was kinda funny seeing Steph (she can play a heel ridiculously well) and Hunter use what's actually true to rile up the fans so much LMAO. I really hope Cesaro and Bray bounce back, those two are extremely talented. Bray isn't ridiculously good in the ring but he's not as bad as he used to be, he developed a lot during his feud with Cena. And well, his promo work is perfect. I don't think he's ever had a bad promo. Though some of it does have hints of nonsensical cult talk LOL. In any case, if they can get over without a push the way DB somehow managed to, we're sure to see great things from them.

Isabelle_Godwinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rafael_romeiro: There is some truth to that. Especially if he gains another dominat victory over Cena. I feel he needs a little break after that, maybe skipping a PPV, then a feud with a faction to hold him over until Wrestlemania.

Steph, wow lol. Not only can she be an amazing heel on the stick but she can still wrestle better than most of the Diva's division lol.

Rafael_Romeiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@isabelle_godwinne: I think he might gain a decisive victory over Cena, one bordering on dominance but nowhere near as one-sided as the last one. I think skipping the next PPV is a good idea. Brock shouldn't be overexposed, otherwise his mystique disappears.

LMAO truer words have never been spoken.

PsyKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cassian_godwinne: Jean watched the handsome, visually young man with a smile. "Oh, no worries. I think you are being curious while remaining respectful, Cassian. I'm aware of some mutants somewhat more ancient, but for the most part the evolution of the species has bloomed over the years and thus has entered the public eye."

Cassian_Godwinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@psyknight:

Cassian turned, leaning casually against the side of the bar and taking a deep drink from his glass, regarding Jean with somber eyes and tilting his head very slightly. "Those ancient mutants are of some... greater, curiosity, to me actually." He stroked his chin between pale fingers, wondering. Would it be worth it to tell Jean his secret? Or did he still not yet know the man well enough? Thoughts of darkness and pestilence flitted through his mind for a brief moment before he broke the chain of thoughts, offering another smile, a vacant one. "I hope to meet one, some day -- one of the immortals, I mean. I feel like conversing with one would be quite enriching. Not that I have not enjoyed your company, doctor."

Mutant_Kind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_psyentist:

"Tis unwise to complain yet sit in complacency, Dr Steele, at any rate, I won't bore you. I doubt you came to this bar to speak about past power." The purple-eyes mutant chuckled, slowly curling his hand around his martini and taking a sip. "Unlike many I do not hold accolades and titles, they seem to... Get in the way? An example would be yourself, EX-White Queen, you are tied to the Hellfire Club, almost intrinsically, almost eternally? Accolades, titles, terms of address, at least to me, are cages. My name is Mutant," He chuckled, his purple eyes glowed. "and there is nothing special to me, apart from my mutation." The revolutionist wasn't a stark mutant-activist, but he did lavish being a mutant, and holding supreme power over most. "Which is very special indeed..."

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mutant_kind: Alexandra's brow arched, a more defined smile spreading across her ruby lips. She sipped at her beverage to hide her visible delight before speaking. "And just what is your power, Mutant?"

Mutant_Kind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_psyentist: (Deleted it >.<)

"Wouldn't you like to know," He winked, "I play my cards very close to chest, Dr Steele." Moving his hand away from his drink as his face lit up with an amused smile, gazing into her divine eyes. "For all I know, you may be a blood-sucking vampire waiting to drink me dry, one has to be cautious in this world, no?" His words were sarcastically cryptic, subtly highlighting her knew of her vampiric decent.

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mutant_kind: "Oh, but darling..." she avoided hints of fear at her exposure to lean in close to him with a sultry whisper, "have you ever been bitten by a vampire? It can be quite the experience, I've heard. Besides, the best things in life are tinged with a bit of danger. Please, call me Xandra, Mutant."

Mutant_Kind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_psyentist:

"Is this how you ensnare your prey, Xandra?" He mirrored the illustrious telepath, leaning in and almost kissing her neck with his warm words, "with the promise of your fangs and a sultry whisper?" Smirking, the mutant leaned back away, stretching his neck for the vampire, he tilt his head, raising an eyebrow. "Try harder, dear. My abilities aren't that easy to come by, and although you may be the modern-day Psyche, I'm intrigued to see just how dangerous you are, Dr Steele, when was the last time you had to chase your prey?" His grin grew, "as I'm guessing, they are all engrossed by your allure...But not this time," He chuckled.