CVnU: New York City

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

@pyrogram said:

@mistress_sangria: Mhm. But I'm Pyrogram, I get full up quite easily, I got a tiny ego usually :P

lightweight :P

He's young yet. Though I doubt even then he'll reach your epic proportions.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

@alister_vonce said:

@pyrogram said:

@mistress_sangria: Mhm. But I'm Pyrogram, I get full up quite easily, I got a tiny ego usually :P

There's only one Gambler, after all.

Alister_Vonce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#10153  Edited By Alister_Vonce

@alister_vonce said:

@pyrogram said:

When I was his age my ego was already legend

My ego vs reality, the white man, and ugly chicks
My ego vs reality, the white man, and ugly chicks

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10154  Edited By Pyrogram
Alister_Vonce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: I kinda wish they'd make a Live action movie lol!

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10156  Edited By The Psyentist
Alister_Vonce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10157  Edited By Alister_Vonce
Natalia_Dante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The old age jokes are just too easy

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alister_vonce: SUPER EGO! There are just too many layers I appreciate about that joke. >_>

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alister_vonce: It cracks me up. My friend first showed me the n!gga moments and I couldn't stop laughing lol

Alister_Vonce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_psyentist: :P right?

@pyrogram said:

@alister_vonce: It cracks me up. My friend first showed me the n!gga moments and I couldn't stop laughing lol

Uncle Ruckus needs his own variety show

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alister_vonce: He's insane but brilliant. The art + fightscenes are brilliant lol They work so well.

Alister_Vonce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: He's so damn funny. That comment about the internet was classic. And agreed, love the fight scenes especially the Legendary Busido Brown.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alister_Vonce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: Hellz yeah! I wanna pull that move off in an rpg fight sometime.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alister_Vonce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: I dont know to be honest. The word suplex would be in it but beyond that....no clue lol

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alister_vonce: Dives into air, grabs your neck and performs a mid-air barrel roll, twisting until landing onto the ground and slamming your body horizontally onto the ground. *Shrugs* lmfao, I hate writing martial arts scenes as I suck.

Alister_Vonce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10169  Edited By Alister_Vonce

@pyrogram said:

@alister_vonce: Dives into air, grabs your neck and performs a mid-air barrel roll, twisting until landing onto the ground and slamming your body horizontally onto the ground. *Shrugs* lmfao, I hate writing martial arts scenes as I suck.

Pyro leapt performing an aerial front headlock, firmly constricting his arms around his opponent's neck while simultaneously contorting the momentum on his body into a barrel rolling twist. Violently suplexing his opponent to the ground before releasing the devastating attack. (yours was spot on, I just churched it up lol)

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alister_vonce: Mine wasn't spot on, don't even try. LOL Yours made better sense, hard thing to describe though.

Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#10171  Edited By Mr. Mercury
Loading Video...

@pyrogram said:

No, This actually made perfect sense.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr__mercury: Really? Thanks I guess, never been a confident battle-writer for imagery.

Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@pyrogram: Yeah. Simple is better. Especially when not everybody knows battle terminology. It's the game of: Why say 'utilize' when can just say 'use'? Not everybody on CV is battle savvy or cares to be. Knowing your audience is key.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr__mercury: Good advice, I'll keep that on board, seriously.

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I kinda wanna beat her up.

But I love her so much!

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arquitenens: Sangria, right? I really want to do an interaction with the both of you. But Abigail doesn't even know she exists...

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10177  Edited By Pyrogram

And shit I haven't even replied to Sangria, I thought I had! >_< Damn xD

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10178  Edited By Arquitenens
No Caption Provided

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10179  Edited By Pyrogram
@mistress_sangria said:

Her smile faded as he called her "just a criminal," but his returning gaze suggested he hadn't meant it the way it seemed. Hm. She chuckled softly at his perception of her interests, her lids closing over her eyes for the quick peck at her nose. The Lady in Red looked at him and sighed. It was human nature to be inquisitive. Poor thing so much wanted romance, love. Not that she could feel badly about denying it to him. As long as she controlled him, that was enough. Her head tilted, vibrant red hair falling over one of her shoulders. "Kurt, you know. You were there in the bar when I said I wanted a change. We both did. I just... had an epiphany I guess. It was near death experience." Not quite, but it would serve her purpose. "Being at the brink of death, it makes you see things differently. I saw how little I controlled my life, how boring it had been. I wanted to experience more, dominate. What's the point of living otherwise?" A deceptively sweet smile spread across her porcelain face, her hand sliding to his face to caress his cheek. "I often wonder if it hadn't of been you who found me in that dump of a bar. I really don't think I could have loved anyone else or ever will." She let out a laugh. "Don't you see, Kurt? I love how messed up you are. That's why we're perfect together. It's why you'll never have to worry about me leaving. Ever. Maybe... maybe I'm a bit messed up too." Sangria bit her lip.

Kurt listened to Sangria's response with a slightly disgruntled frown, not truly understanding the importance of the near death experience due to having faced such a crisis more times than he could count, literally. The entire ordeals were now trivial, and such a pivotal change, from a mere scientist to manipulating a police commissioner, and being a dominating, abusive partner, didn't fit what she was saying. For a start a few questions were stockpiled in his mind, worries, doubts, how had she known Queen Cobra? Did she suddenly become aware of all of the scum and underworld in Gothic a few mere weeks after that night in the bar? How had she learnt all of this? It was too strange. He didn't think it true, he didn't trust her, and beyond his heart, he knew this entire relationship was wrong. Dead, wrong.

"Love shouldn't be about being messed up, though." He turned his head, cowering slightly as she caressed his cheek, causing him to shudder, but look her in the eyes, almost standing his ground, but feeling wholly imposed upon, his brow creased, and he bit own own lip in nervousness. "It should be about helping each other... Fixing each other... I don't want to be messed up forever, Jan, I'm not a toy to be appreciated for it's imperfections, I'm a person, a person with feelings, thoughts, and I can't be a hero if I'm constantly depressed."

Then he tried to defend Jan in his own mind, she made him happy, so what the fck was he getting all miserable about? It... Wasn't true happiness, not in the truest sense, even he knew that. Even he knew that. He sighed, raising his palm and taking her own from his cheek, holding it. "I love you with everything I've got, Sangria, I've had near death experiences. But, they didn't make me think, what's the point of life if not to be submissive? Because that's all I am with you," He turned his head away. "I don't know who you are, but I love you, and it's not right." He turned back, eyes widening in fear. "But please.. D-Don't think this means I don't love you, Jan, you're my everything, I'm just... J..Just confused, alright?" He kissed her hand, biting his lip straight after.

The_BugMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10180  Edited By The_BugMan

@pyrogram said:
@mistress_sangria said:

Her smile faded as he called her "just a criminal," but his returning gaze suggested he hadn't meant it the way it seemed. Hm. She chuckled softly at his perception of her interests, her lids closing over her eyes for the quick peck at her nose. The Lady in Red looked at him and sighed. It was human nature to be inquisitive. Poor thing so much wanted romance, love. Not that she could feel badly about denying it to him. As long as she controlled him, that was enough. Her head tilted, vibrant red hair falling over one of her shoulders. "Kurt, you know. You were there in the bar when I said I wanted a change. We both did. I just... had an epiphany I guess. It was near death experience." Not quite, but it would serve her purpose. "Being at the brink of death, it makes you see things differently. I saw how little I controlled my life, how boring it had been. I wanted to experience more, dominate. What's the point of living otherwise?" A deceptively sweet smile spread across her porcelain face, her hand sliding to his face to caress his cheek. "I often wonder if it hadn't of been you who found me in that dump of a bar. I really don't think I could have loved anyone else or ever will." She let out a laugh. "Don't you see, Kurt? I love how messed up you are. That's why we're perfect together. It's why you'll never have to worry about me leaving. Ever. Maybe... maybe I'm a bit messed up too." Sangria bit her lip.

Kurt listened to Sangria's response with a slightly disgruntled frown, not truly understanding the importance of the near death experience due to having faced such a crisis more times than he could count, literally. The entire ordeals were now trivial, and such a pivotal change, from a mere scientist to manipulating a police commissioner, and being a dominating, abusive partner, didn't fit what she was saying. For a start a few questions were stockpiled in his mind, worries, doubts, how had she known Queen Cobra? Did she suddenly become aware of all of the scum and underworld in Gothic a few mere weeks after that night in the bar? How had she learnt all of this? It was too strange. He didn't think it true, he didn't trust her, and beyond his heart, he knew this entire relationship was wrong. Dead, wrong.

"Love shouldn't be about being messed up, though." He turned his head, cowering slightly as she caressed his cheek, causing him to shudder, but look her in the eyes, almost standing his ground, but feeling wholly imposed upon, his brow creased, and he bit own own lip in nervousness. "It should be about helping each other... Fixing each other... I don't want to be messed up forever, Jan, I'm not a toy to be appreciated for it's imperfections, I'm a person, a person with feelings, thoughts, and I can't be a hero if I'm constantly depressed."

Then he tried to defend Jan in his own mind, she made him happy, so what the fck was he getting all miserable about? It... Wasn't true happiness, not in the truest sense, even he knew that. Even he knew that. He sighed, raising his palm and taking her own from his cheek, holding it. "I love you with everything I've got, Sangria, I've had near death experience. But, they didn't make me think, what's the point of life if not to be submissive? Because that's all I am with you," He turned his head away. "I don't know who you are, but I love you, and it's not right." He turned back, eyes widening in fear. "But please.. D-Don't think this means I don't love you, Jan, you're my everything, I'm just... J..Just confused, alright?" He kissed her hand, biting his lip straight after.

She's literally a walking, talking pile of cocaine.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

@the_bugman: You know at first , I wouldn't thought about that but now you pointed it out...

Avatar image for mistress_sangria
Mistress_Sangria

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: Sangria's face was serious, her brows furrowed as she listen to Kurt's monologue of all his deepest fears regarding their relationship. She sighed with a small smile. "Oh, Kurt... sure, there's being made better. But how do you define that? Morals... their just these constructs we make to feel high and mighty compared to criminal scum. I learned this, embraced it. I gave you the opportunity, but being a hero... it seems it's in your blood. And that's okay with me. As long as we're together, right? Sure, being messed up is bad, but we are perfectly imperfect. We will never be perfect and trying to be is hopeless and stressful." She frowned and reached up to stroke his cheek with her soft hand. "Why are you depressed, baby? You aren't happy? Is there something I should do or say? I can't be lie and say things like I'll go straight and be an upstanding citizen." A trace of a smile was drawn over her ruby lips. "I love you, Kurt. I want you to be happy with me."

The_Brainchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Crouched and balancing on a window sill, Sophia looked down over the city. The girl blew a pink bubble from her lips until in popped and was quickly chewed. There were advantages to not being stealthy. She could chew bubble gum in the most obnoxious way possible. As predicted by her mother, the Brainchild grew tired of the audacious idealism of her psychopathic lover and found herself wandering the world looking for some way to satiate her ever curious mind. Life was just too boring. With a deranged grin, the blonde tossed herself from the height of the building with a laugh, curling into a swan dive as she neared the street. The people below watched in terror as she plunged downward. The descent was stopped, and her limber body was curled up, regaining altitude with the same amount of speed. A pair of heels clicked as she alighted on top of a building. Mouthing the words to a familiar tune, she pulled her iPod out and stuck the buds into her ears, clicking to the song. A grin spreading across her face, she took a running leap and jumped from building to building.

Loading Video...
Avatar image for the_superior_sapien
The_Superior_Sapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brainchild:

No Caption Provided

"You sure? She dont look like much?" Garrison's condescending scorn floated into the air. A small barely noticeable ear piece buzzed back. "You're not paid to ask questions. You're paid to do as you're told, now RUN HER DOWN!" The belittling command brought a mercurial gleam to the Rated R Superstar's eye. His sculpted arms slowly unfolded as he placed his own electronic ear buds in and began nodding to the harmonic beat. Below him the sweltering stench of urban decay festered and brought back reminiscent memories of Detroit, of home. "Lets do dis" he thought, arching down into a position that mirrored that of his playing days as a wide receiver. And then, as if shoot from a canon, the blazing speedster took off across the elevated roof tops with the skyline serving as his personal backdrop. Perfectly timed breaths inhaled and exhaled, coupled with immaculate form detailing the phenomenal level of athletic genies the Holy Grail had been blessed with. Over, under, and around the various vents and poles he went, rapidly gaining ground before finally catching up, and bypassing the blonde renegade. Just to prove to himself that he could.

Nonchalantly easing his stride, taking a position against one of the last brick chimneys in the city, he smiled. "What took you so long.....Sophia Steele Knightfall. Or whatever batshit crazy name the LeBeau brat has sired you with." Pushing off the structural, now with a more serious demeanor, Garrison continued. "We need to talk, and you're gonna wanna listen. Cause you're about to go Pro...."

The_Brainchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_superior_sapien: Steel blue eyes caught sight of a figure. "Wha…?" The girl dropped to her feet before him with an arched brow. Her arms folded over her chest, her hip popping with attitude. "I don't think I like your tone, human. Not sure I wanna listen. Who the hell even are you?" Sophia coolly blew a strand of blonde hair from her face, jaw chewing in a steady cadence on her bubble gum. "You think you're so fast, then you should be able to answer me quickly instead of wasting my time."

Essence_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10188  Edited By The Psyentist
Horned

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Essence_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10190  Edited By Essence_
The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@essence_: Dammit. I'mma be at this all night.

Horned

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10192  Edited By Horned

@essence_:

'Some of us are able to attract a ladies attention without stooping to sexual gifts or favours'.........

No Caption Provided

Essence_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10193  Edited By Essence_
The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10194  Edited By The Psyentist

@horned said:

@essence_:

'Some of us are able to attract a ladies attention without stooping to sexual gifts or favours'.........

No Caption Provided

LOL!

Horned

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10195  Edited By Horned

@the_psyentist:

'To make a lady laugh, is truly the greatest of all gifts'

No Caption Provided

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Horned

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@horned: Can't get over how well you've used his Gifs! I nearly used the Sherlock actor for a character once, the Violin Gif he has had me sold lol

Essence_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10200  Edited By Essence_

@horned said:

@essence_:

No Caption Provided

You got me. this is my foreplay costume.

So Seductive.
So Seductive.