CVnU: New York City

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@the_psyentist:

There was an edge of carefree cockiness festooning his crystal blue gaze. Quietly surveying his modish encompassment, the cultured Welshman brushed past all conversational attempts from those around him with swashbuckling aloofness, leaving behind only the aromatic enticement of Lacoste Challenge's fragrant flair and fresh, vigorous notes of orange and lemon touched by a drawing burst of lavender. He didn't order any beverage for the time being, instead the corner of his eye caught the gaze of a voluptuous woman clad in white and blessed with a waterfall of liquid gold for hair. Ever the bold character, the Winsome Wilshere flashed a personable smile of dynamic charm as his guiding footsteps invaded her personal space without concern, his right hand chivalrously taking hers into his while a galvanizing gaze met her alluring, icy stare.

Life was a game, and he was the best, and oh how he knew how good he was. Conducting himself with compelling gallantry and a daring, adventurous spirit and disposition, Kieran genteelly pulled her from her seat, his right arm boldly curling along her waist as his eyes vibrantly met hers. "Well aren't you're a sweet thing?", his musical, South Wales accent rolling off his tongue as he subtly tilts his head to the side in taciturn flirtation, "Kieran. Kieran Wilshere", he pauses, introducing himself with a chivalrous, introductory peck on the cheek.

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@connoisseur: The doctor's hand was taken, inspiring a raised eyebrow as her flawless features were turned toward the stranger. Her ruby lips curled into a smirk at the audacity. She found herself pulled from her seat as if she was a well-established lover rather than a a new acquaintance. "Hm." Her steel blue eyes stared into his only to scan down the rest of him quickly to return to his own blue eyes. "Darling, I'm hardly sweet. But the sentiment is endearing." She accepted the courteous kiss. "Alexandra Steele, Mr. Wilshere. Do you often sweep lovely ladies you don't know off their feet? Quite dangerous if you ask me. You might get a smack."

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_psyentist:

"A pleasure, Ms. Steele", he paused, meeting her gaze with a quick wink of cheeky pizzazz, the corners of his lips edging upwards, a smile of sportive winsomeness festooning the Welshman's comely visage. "Mm, danger happens to be an aphrodisiac for a chap like me, love. After all, what's life without a little danger? Something to imbue our hours and days with a little more.. risque", his left eyebrow succinctly cocking with dallying flair. "Perhaps my actions do warrant a smack", he playfully remarked, boldly stepping forward, eliminating whatever inch rested between their respective frames, "And yet they didn't. So, here we are, Ms. Steele, in the city that never sleeps. A place where we're free to live in ecstasy. What are we to do?", his words trailing with subtly provocative implication.

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@connoisseur: Her eyes narrowed, but the smile never left his face. He was very sure of himself. And he liked danger? Hm. Well, that almost ruined the fun. She did like to see them squirm with terrified astonishment at her most monstrous nature. Still, there was no telling how the handsome stranger would react. "Well, maybe I have something worst planned than a smack." The doctor spoke with mysterious words, imagining his taste, wondering if he had any delicious powers she might add to her own. "Clearly you have something in mind. I'm intrigued as to what that might be..."

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_psyentist:

"Do you?", he rhetorically inquired, responding to the doctor's voiced mystique with a genteel caress of her cheek, the enrapturing, debonair quality of his smile aggrandizing as his thumb subtly brushed against the corner of her glossy lips, his mere inches from hers, lingering in the air for a succinct moment, as if teasing a seductively prompted lip-lock. Mildly stepping back, breaking away from the carnally charged moment, Kieran's right hand gallantly takes hold of the highborn Psyentist's manicured hand, his gentlemanly mannerisms hardly wavering as a flirtatious shimmer of his august, crystal blue eyes accompanied the following suggestion. "Oh I do, love. So long as you're not aversive to things of a more.. extraordinary nature".

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@connoisseur: Alexandra stood still, the feeling of his hand on her cheek caused her skin to ripple into goosebumps even as she stared coldly. In the close proximity, the vampire was certain she could hear the beating his heart, that tantalizing rhythm, before she found it drown out by her own thumping pulse. She didn't even realize she had been holding her breath until he stepped back from her, and her breathing resumed. Her head tilted, her golden hair falling further over her bare shoulder as he held her hand. Her lips curved up slightly, her eyes flickering with interest. Finally, her alluring voice passed through those ruby lips. "By all means... impress me, darling."

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_psyentist:

"Well, I thought you'd never ask, love", an element of winning engrossment festooned his charming smile as a harmless, jesting snipe at her momentary pause from their previous disarming physical proximity rolled with his audibly fluid, European accent. Pulling her sumptuous frame towards him, his hand relinquishing its mannerly hold over the former White Queen's gloved hand and securing his arm around her lithe waist, mildly pressing her frame against his with subtle titillation, the golden-haired couple soon found themselves transposed from the ostentatious watering hole to an entirely new domain. One decorated with beds of white roses as perfumed air greeted their senses while sparkling waterfalls and structures of silver and bronze met their surveying gazes.

The mystical realm's colors ran like water, its heavenly properties flawlessly cultivating a place of such overpowering beauty that any other individual would have gone partially blind by the mortal inability to process such overwhelming splendor. It was the supernatural realm from which the comely Connoisseur conjured his long-sword and his bow, and a domain frequented by the divine and by the magical. "Fit for a queen, wouldn't you say? Ours to do whatever we please, Ms. Steele", he paused, turning to intently meet her icy gaze, his body heat growing more prominent as again his lips linger mere inches from hers with taciturn seduction.

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@connoisseur: The scent of his cologne wrapped around her even as his arms drew her in close. While she was enraptured by the charming visage before her, she was suddenly aware of a change in location. Her blue eyes drifted to one side, widening slightly. Where were they? The magnificent images, the smells, the distant roar of cascading water, even the caress of a soft breeze aroused her senses. This certainly wasn't any place she had ever seen on Earth. There was something ethereal about it if she could even make such an assessment from her place of current ignorance. Oh, Xandra, stop gaping like a school girl. She mentally chastised herself. His words caused her attention to be returned to the man who now seemed more than fitting for such a realm. The Mistress of the Mind licked her lips as she felt her mouth dry before uttering her first words. "What is this place?" As he moved in close, the warmth of his body filling her with a fire, she found she hardly cared much for the answer. Her ice blue eyes flicked from his crystalline eyes to his lips, her heart beating faster. Was this some place of enchantment or was she really so bloody simple?

Lea_Drago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9959  Edited By Lea_Drago

Kieran has an MO lol

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lea_Drago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@connoisseur: Who could turn down a captivating mystical realm ;)

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_psyentist: I'll reply soon, have to take care of something first.

@lea_drago: LOL his trump card.

No problem.

But I do hate you. LOL

La Espada: "Lalala... what to do today. Oh! I think I'll sweep Xandra off her feet because I know how much that will piss off Jay that her ice queen is such a damn pushover for the charming guys. This will make three characters who have seduced the vampiress!" *shakes fist*

Cypher_Enigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9963  Edited By Cypher_Enigma

@ownagepants

The thing know as Cypher Enigma was in one of the many bars that the City that Never Sleeps has.The bar itself was pretty empty but there were a few people there , either getting passed out or just getting start.Cypher had a ready something to drink something not so strong but left it there while he read a book in a booth near the front of the bar.The book was a series of short stories about a gothic setting that seemed familiar to him , maybe it was the author's gift or maybe it was something else. Scratching his now totally healed skin that for sometime was scarred but after his dealings with Lucian Lebeau he decided that he was not ready for his service.

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cypher_enigma: Aaron walked into the bar even though he looked 16 they didn't ask for Id they never did maybe it was an aura about him that one wouldn't expect to see on someone who looked so young the way he carried himself made it seem like he was over 100 years old not that they would ever know or maybe it was simply magic of his own making no one ever cared to ask .Aaron ordered a scotch neat taking it over to the booth were another entity currently sat "I hope you don't mind me sitting at the booth "He said before opening a book of his own symbols and words in a foreign language that resembled early Latin filled the cover of the book Aaron read many ancient books in fact he had one of the largest collections that he has never shown a soul.

Cypher_Enigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9965  Edited By Cypher_Enigma

@ownagepants:

"Go right a head kid , there is more then enough room over on that side."Cypher greet the strange kid .The thing was about to go back into his book but he saw what the kid was reading .Old book of unknown origin ,check , had old Latin writing on it, check.This kid seemed to have a special kind book .The curious peak for Cypher ."Say kid ?"He began to talk."What is the old book you have there and what is a kid doing in a bar ."These were both honest question or at least of Cypher that is .He was about to drink the mug of beer that was right next to his Fedora. "If you tell yours , I will tell mine."Cypher in a happy manner while moving his book up and down with his right hand.

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9966  Edited By ownagepants

@cypher_enigma: Aaron looked up from his book after taking a sip from the scotch "this book is a memoir from Alistair Kurtwall from the first generation of blood mages it details his experiences with The Unknown the powerful entity that brought blood magic to earth in order to give them a weapon to fight the demons with, it's a fantastic read although some of his ideas on magic are a little out of date at the time they were revolutionary he really shook up the world of magic .Aaron took another sip "while technically I am a kid I have been around a lot longer then any mortal so to me all of you are children" .

Cypher_Enigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9967  Edited By Cypher_Enigma

@ownagepants:

Okay then , he wasn't really expect to hear that from someone of his size .Cypher's left high brow shoot up when he heard the words blood magic .It knew about Blood Magic , it was a messy type of magic but then again ...magic is always messy."Well now , my book is a short stories from a long dead writer but writer the seemed to have a insight about a few things that most people know if you get my meaning , so nothing special to the untrained ."Cypher wonder if this kid was here becuase he wanted or something else ."So tell me about this Kurtwall fella , does this man have a bloody end ?"It hope that he would get a recation so to speak from the kid when he said a bloody end.

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9968  Edited By ownagepants

@cypher_enigma: Aaron wasn't particularly interested in the man's book but nodded as if he was paying attention then he responded to the man's question looking at him slightly as he said the words bloody end "When The Unknown began to fear the power of the blood mages and tried to wipe them out it was the first blood council that stood against him in a battle that lasted for days Alistair was one of the last remaining members still fighting when the rest had either been killed or disabled anyways he survived the battle with The Unknown but after it was killed he vanished no one not even The Blood Lord has seen him since the battle but he did say the last time he saw Alistair's face it seemed as if something in him had changed ".

Aaron moved over to the final page "In fact the final page speaks of the night before their battle with The Unknown this is an excerpt"My hands shake even as I write The Unknown had always been a source of nightmares for me even before I knew of his treachery tomorrow we will go fight a monster who I fear simply looking at ,some who read this may call me a coward but they will never know the horror of facing such a powerful entity in case of my demise I have made arrangements for my children to be taken care of ... I hear that coming close to death changes a man I wonder if I survive will I still be the same man as today I know not but I know the thoughts will haunt my dreams before the battle ".

Cypher_Enigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9969  Edited By Cypher_Enigma

@ownagepants:

He was not expecting that but to be honest he had heard the name bofore .When the young man read out loud to him , he was impress with the writing of the book but it was in latin , a dead language .Cypher look at the old book for a second and then his own .After a couple of second of thinking about he tossed the book behind him without looking ."That book was boring anyway."Which is a lie that he tried to covet up ."That was an interesting story about Kurtwall ...I didn't get your name but let me introduce mine."Clearing his throat which he didn't need but he like putting on the show."The name is Cid Stranton "Cypher introduce with but he made the name up.

Atrocity_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Daddy arrived home intoxicated once more, twain clenched fists hurled around, stumbling onto the encompassing, abecedarian apartment. Mommy collapses behind, bloodstained dress, watering eyes, taking one stroke prior to the other. A child stalks from the shades, no coruscation dared to enlighten his dull situation. Panicky glare as father is about to finish his mother... Once and for all. Shutting both eyes, the child's desire for vengeance intensified, darned was his father, the root of all malevolence.

The screeches of a darting motorcycle and heat of an incendiary disaster averted a possible death and further traumatic childhood. A maniacal, macabre, jocose guffaw resonated as a skull rider heavily stomped against the timber door. "Johnathan Green. Horrible father, drunk, beats wife in front of child..." The devilish tone accompanied by cascading remorse tears. "Your day has come. Your soul..." His jowl opened more, a thread of spiritual features jolted toward it, both hands seizing the doomed man's shoulders, tightening a vigorous grip. "IS MINE!" As the last words are spoken, the vermilion and cantaloupe fire of the sinners ignited that man's very soul, rapidly adsorbed by the ostensibly cruel figure, reduced to ashes. As if tipping a hat, Atrocity waded toward his vehicle, refueled.

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_psyentist:

She inquired as to the location of their ambrosial domain, though as their lips lingered mere inches from one another, his sculpted left arm curled around her lithe waist and his right hand chivalrously cupped her chin, subtly tilting her features towards his, his compelling crystal blue gaze responded with one taciturn inquiry of their own, voiced by the rhythmical notes of his South Wales accent, "At this point love, do you really care about the answer?", he paused, the moist warmth of his breath subtly brushing against the soft flesh of her luscious lips with disarming titillation. Leaning in, eyes of arctic azure shutting, their lips met in an amorous exchange of impassioned chemistry, his right hand sliding to caress the back of the psychiatrist's neck as the glossy texture of the entrancing blonde's reciprocating lips furthered the possessing enticement of their lip-lock.

Blood_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@percival_pendragon: (Sorry for the absence)

Augustijn lay in the dark of the cab and couldnt help but feel like she was all alone. This was a metaphor to her. She had always been so alone, always in the dark without warmth or love. She was used to it but the feeling still dug its nails down her back, reminding her. She raised her hand and felt for Percy. The warmth escaped his body as she clenched her hand on his shirt. He was so warm, so reassuring. . Like she wouldn't be alone forever. "I dont mind Percival. What were you going to say?" She turned her face toward him though she could hardly see his silhouette.

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9973  Edited By ownagepants

@cypher_enigma: Aaron looked up from his book again "Hello my name is Aaron Collier and yes it is you want to know something even more interesting ,this was not his final book a few years ago while I was researching him I stumbled upon an old lab of his that dates back to before the battle with The Unknown. But their I found this Aaron then pulled out another book that resembled the one he was reading a lot except bigger "the funny thing is this was written after he disappeared ".

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@connoisseur: "Hmmm..." Her scarlet lips curled into a smile before being pressed into his, her eyes closing. She found her hands instictually slipping around his frame to draw him closer. There was a flutter of anxiety in her heart. She had no idea where they were, who might be around, his potential allies. Making such a predatory move would be... a poor calculation. Perhaps she could try to enjoy the inescapable passion that presented itself for what it was.

Atrocity_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Atrocity_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_psyentist: I have some souls to collect here, Psy. Pay me the exact amount and I will.

Or are you too busy falling in love? =P

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Atrocity_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_psyentist: I am not the one that will be doing the sucking, mutie ;P

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atrocity_: Hm. Yes, I see my poor choice in words. Dammit. >_>

Atrocity_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_psyentist:

Indulged in their reciprocal, impassioned embrace, Kieran's left arm, curled around the entrancing enchantress' slender waist, subtly pulled her closer, provocatively pressing her sumptuous frame against his, lasciviously bringing her pelvis towards his without discernible restraint. Instinctively, his right hand descended from the back of her elongated, swan-like neck, allowing for a bold grasp of Alexandra's curvaceous rear as their lips relinquished all semblance of control in the fervent exchange of amorous eroticism. Tersely breaking their tantalizing kiss by salaciously pulling on her moist lower lip with his own, the corners of his mouth partially edged upwards, his lips parting to release a quiescent breath as it brushed against the enthralled Psyentist's lips, hot and titillating in its enticement.

Succinctly meeting her icy gaze, a myriad of thoughts seized his mind. He'd just acquainted himself with this woman. And save for her name, he knew nothing of her. Nothing of her villainous streak, her morally questionable past, her innate predatory instincts, though honestly, the Welshman's concern might as well have been nonexistent. For all of the uncertainties between the European Elitist and the Psyentist, there remained one certainty, one conveyed by his telling, crystal blue gaze, that he wanted her. Again lunging for her lips, the Welshman's sculpted arms move to chivalrously lower their entangled frames on a neighboring bed of white roses.

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@connoisseur: The doctor found herself adeptly lowered into a soft bed, the scent of rose petals twisting into her own warm and intoxicating scent as he kissed her. She managed to pull away from the delicious lip lock to arch a brow in his direction. Her icy gaze warmed as she gazed up at him, but not without a characteristic sliver of sharpened steel blue. Perhaps she had been shaped like a sword to a master blacksmith, but she was all the more dangerous for it as her blood red lips parted into a pearly smile, a trace of the sinister within it. Her low, sultry voice was almost a growl. "Yes, I think your audacity calls for much more than a common slap." A satin finger placed under his chin beckoned him closer, his lips pressing into hers eagerly. Her eyes floated down over villainous eyes as their bodies twisted in an inevitable passionate dance.

Atrocity_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jesus, get a room.

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jesus, get a room.

Dude. They are in a whole 'nother realm. What more do you want? xP HAHAHA.

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_psyentist: (I don't think I can reply to that thoroughly without getting banned LOL, so I'll skip ahead ;P)

Progressively, the impassioned fervor of their entangled frames, their every titillating kiss culminated with sexually charged immersion in amorous physical intimacy. Following their prolonged period of sensual eroticism, Kieran's superlatively sculpted frame lie on its side, bare as both arms affectionately embraced the blonde enchantress' unclothed, voluptuous person from behind, his lips dotingly kissing an ascending trail of rousing temptation along the nape of her neck as they rested atop the nurturing bed of floral splendor. "I always did like a challenging woman", the Welshman quipped, lightly pressing his lips along the back of her collar bone, one hand gliding along the side of her curvaceous frame, tersely lingering on her bulging hip. Clearly, she wasn't an ordinary woman, and by now she surely knew that he was no ordinary man. Perhaps the truly extraordinary were predestined to find one another.

Atrocity_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@connoisseur: (Haha. Good choice.)

Manicured nails slid over his arm teasingly as he kissed her neck luxuriously. Her teeth sunk into her lower, luscious red lip, withholding a satisfied smile. "Hm. Challenging? The effortlessness of your nature seems to contest that notion, Kieran." Her other hand drifted up above her to run her fingers through his soft blonde hair. Lids fell over her eyes to savour the warmth of his body against hers even as the cool breeze fluttered over her ivory skin. She felt no subtle trickery on his part, just honest appreciation. The genuine nature of the embrace was almost unsettling in its disarming quality. She wanted to hate, be angry, succumb fulling to her revengeful wrath, but for now all she could feel was contentment in the present as if she was somehow enchanted against her will. But even if it was so, she wasn't sure she'd even want to be free. It was more liberating than her self-inflicted bondage of bitterness. She wondered how long it would last before he faded into just another entrée.

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atrocity_: Shoo. Grownups are having fun. Go play with a toy tractor or something.

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_psyentist: ;)

A light chuckle of audible temperance escaped his frame's flawless sculpt, the warmth of his laugh complimenting the intimate romanticism of their shared body heat. "It would seem so, hm, love?", he paused, exercising his substantial superhuman strength with playful chivalry as he gently turned her bare frame towards his, resting his back against the feather-light softness of the alabaster bed of roses, an arm securing itself around the doctor's sumptuous person, while encouraging her to rest her head on his nearest pectoral. "But then again, if that were true, this chap wouldn't be so intent on keeping you around", he teased, implying his intentions to expand upon their mutual attraction. "I like you, Alexandra. You're a lovely thing but every time our eyes meet, I spot a shadowed edge of danger in your gaze".

Affectionately tilting her head up by the chin, her gaze meeting his, a comely smile adorned his august features, "I'm drawn to danger", he paused, leaning in to plant an amative kiss upon her plump lips.

Atrocity_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_psyentist: Can't play yet. Gym first =P

Btw, dat moment when you ain't the weakest guy around. Just fcking epic lol

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@connoisseur: The Mistress of the Mind was turned inexorably over, her soft cheek rubbing against his smooth chest, silky, golden hair falling around him. Her eyes closed tightly, her lips curled into a smile despite the knot forming in her throat. No, no. Do not rob me of my coldness with romance, with love. It has been too long since I have been so vulnerable. When did I become so soft? He didn't know. Perhaps when she was in better form, she would leave him or he her when she became too passionless or violent to bear. Her thoughtfulness was cut short by his tilting of her head, her slender neck elongating until her plush, vermillion lips were greeted by a tender kiss. Ice blue eyes rolled up to his own amourous pools of crystal clear irises. "I can give no promises of danger when comfort lulls me into such a state of delight." Her hand trailed up his chest to his throat to feel his pulse through the fair skin even as her ear was pressed to the beating of heart. "You keep me in a state of pleasured contentment at odds with my natural murderous hunger."

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_psyentist: Can't play yet. Gym first =P

Btw, dat moment when you ain't the weakest guy around. Just fcking epic lol

Nice! I still don't know what that's like. v___v *crawls into a very tiny ball*

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_psyentist:

Generally, the Winsome Wilshere had always been able to conduct himself with a rather carefree spirit with respect to romances and the like. Women were met, charmed, and romanced, though none had ever elicited even the semblance of an emotional longing from the flippant Welshman. His was a life to be lived in ecstasy. Though there his bare body lied, his arms holding a lover in an embrace of tenderhearted intimacy. The sentiments rousing within his person, they were extraterrestrial to him. And served only to remind him of the genuineness of the amatory connection shared with the intellectual Psyentist. "So it seems that I may have tamed the predator in you, love. I hope you don't mind if I take that as a compliment", he subtly jested, a temperate laugh escaping him.

"Though I don't mind if you're bad, so long as you're good to me", he cheekily winked, softly brushing the tip of his nose against hers with a heartwarming Eskimo kiss. "We should be leaving soon but, where can I find you? So I can surprise you with something else tomorrow".

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9995  Edited By The Psyentist

@connoisseur: "'May' is the opportune word, darling." A familiar mischievous smirk spreading across her near divine features, a comfortable accessory to don as her fears were briefly dispelled. "And I would be offended if you didn't take it as a compliment. A clever man to not only see the compliment but also to accept it as it is." Her fingers traced over his jawline affectionately. A wistful sigh was released at his heartbreakingly beautiful words, a smile coaxed forward by his wink and nuzzle. "I intend to do much traveling, I'm sure over the next few days, though such an interruption would be more than welcome." She chuckled quietly. The telepath sought to project a thought into his mind. "Perhaps I could tell you where I will be free, so you can come and find me or even find you with permission. You'd be worth any wait or distance."Even as she psionically communicated, the doctor placed her fingers about his jaw to give him a passionate kiss of her own.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a4aaebccd120
deactivated-5a4aaebccd120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_psyentist:

In the club all sounds blend into the bass of the beat as it rumbles through the bodies of the young and vibrant.

"What should we target first do you think Maximus. X-genes? Humans? Maybe synthenoids-- What? Synthenoids? " In the limousine that stretched down the corner taking up three spaces, Thomas leans in holding his ear to Maximus' frozen lips as he growls. The Newcastle king gained more and more pleasure from torturing his partially mechanical son, a frankenstein like amalgam of flesh and machine made possible by Animus himself who laughs at his own sarcasm and throws back a glass of champagne in his tuxedo. Business at the museum had been wrapped early, an act of public philanthropy to keep up appearances before he rewarded himself. "Go inside, activate your nano-skin, and use your sensor to find me a suitable subject."

Atrocity_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9997  Edited By Atrocity_

@the_psyentist: It's okay, Psy. You don't need that, I just liked the feeling lol

Btw, tired as fcccckkkkk!

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_animus_: Alexandra sat in a booth, thigh-high clad legs twisted one over the other as she tried to enjoy her drink while a drunken suitor made lewd passing remarks. She couldn't help but smile at the thought of telekinetically twisting his cervical vertebrae until his spinal column was severed, his limp body falling to the floor with more wit than he was currently expressing. Her ice gaze fell upon the wretch. "Really, darling, you are not in the slightest bit of interest to me. Why don't you run along and find some brainless tart to assail before I get you to eat my glass." A baffled expression hovered over his face as he stumbled for words. Still not fully taking the hint, the telepath grew weary and compelled him to leave. The mind thrall stumbled off toward the bar. "I don't know why I bother with this dump."

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atrocity_: Nap time? After gym, I'd immediately stuff my face with the most caloric thing I could find. >_>

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_psyentist:

Their engaging repartee coupled with the occasional intimate sentence of profound romanticism cultivated an atmosphere of amatory engrossment. "Oh the last thing I'd want to do is offend you", he smiled, a disposition of instinctive contentment elicited by the doctor's dotingly tracing fingers, the soft, lotioned flesh of her fingertips gliding along his whiskered jawline. "As opposed to interrupting, I could just travel along with you", he suggested, playfully rolling her sumptuous frame atop his, "Surprise me", elfin panache festooned his subtly curled, impish smile. Whether she told him where she could be found or she located him, it mattered not to the daring Welshman. "How it happens doesn't matter to me, love. So long as I get to see you", his words cut short by the doctor's impassioned kiss.

Amorously reciprocating her lip-lock, their lips engaged in a transitionally fluid exchange of loving affection, tongues tugging, teasing and curling for a sensuous element of provocativeness, Kieran terminated their embraced kiss with a soft peck on her lips, a gaze of falling upon her eyes of arctic azure, allowing her access to his mind, a potentially intimate gesture to those of telepathic prowess as his thoughts conveyed his sentiments, he didn't want to leave her company, if he could he'd treasure her warmth in his arms for as long as time permitted, though the heart is famed for growing fonder in absence. "I'll miss you". Indeed he would, as soon they'd find themselves fully clothed and transposed to the domain of the ordinary, the generic world of man.