CVnU: New York City

_Ophelia_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@nymphixia:

"Were in private right now, aren't we?" She asked, but quickly forgot about it when the demoness took a seat rather close to her. Ophelia may of been tipsy, but she still remembered Nyx's pervish flirting; though she didn't say anything, she subtly leaned away a little bit. She relaxed a bit at the mention of Broadway, however... "Oh I would like to, but being a vigilante isn't really a awarding job." The young hero said with a smile.

Nymphixia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@dwronin: Also I'm down to two interactions now, so if you wanna do something I can tomorrow. ^_^

Nymphixia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_ophelia_:

Nyx snorted, then coughed to stifle her laughter. "Money's your problem? Poor thing." A plume of smoke, then another, and the demoness had returned from across the room, tossing a wallet at the mutant girl. "In my line of work I come across a lot of corpses, most of which were involved in crime and even more of which have no more use for their money. That's..." she grabbed it back really quick, opening it, taking the driver's license out, looking at it, and casually tossing it onto the floor. "This one belonged to Timothy R. Schwartzman. Low-life thug working with a local gang in Gothic. Went on a drug store heist and got a bullet in his liver for the trouble. There should be a few hundred bucks in there."

DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nymphixia: Ok sounds great!

@tessa_mcintosh

Oz found himself lost in her words, picking up on her mannerisms and the way she worded things. This was what he wanted to hear. The mystery of Shinji Tsukazi grew with every word she spoke. More questions were coming up, but one thing seemed to make sense to Ronin. If he wanted to know what was really going on, he'd have to find out what happened to Shinji on the "island." What was the reason Shinji did a complete 180 degrees in personality? "Where was this island Shinji stayed at?"

Realizing that he had side stepped the touching words Tessa spoke for the mystery man, he smiled. "That's wonderful Ms. Macintosh. He....he sounds like a good person. It'll be great meeting him. Just as it's been wonderful meeting you."

(sorry it's a small post, couldn't follow up your awesomeness :P)

_Ophelia_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dwronin: (Precisely the reason I asked, two characters on the opposite side of the spectrum need to interact more often :U)

@nymphixia:

"Yeah, harder to come by when-" She was interrupted as a wallet was thrown her way, and then grabbed again, and then handed back; all in a few seconds. Opening the wallet, her tipsy eyes opened wide as she saw a the amount of cash within. Looking up as Gothic was mentioned, she nodded slowly. "Gothic? I work there!... well, work as in live there and try to help with the crime." The young beastling said with a drunkie chuckle... she normally didn't except handouts, but this wasn't really a handout and more a, err, repossession? That's what she was telling herself at least as she got up and tried to give Nyx a hug. "You're a good friend, Nyx." Ophelia said... forgetting she had just met the demoness just over an hour ago, maybe not even that. Guess she really didn't have a tolerance.

Nymphixia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_ophelia_:

Nymphixia accepted the hug readily, holding the smaller woman against her and squeezing softly. "Not a problem, Ophelia." She kissed the other girl's cheek gently and then hopped up off the couch, turning and tugging her shirt off. "Relax, I'm changing. After all, we're going to the theater, right?" She turned to smile, her eyes flashing red for a moment as she drained her drink and set down the empty glass. "I'll see if I can find you something, too. After all, we should look our best."

[ I gotta run for the night dear, I'll catch ya later. :D ]

_Ophelia_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nymphixia:

"Thanks a ton." Ophelia muttered, closing her eyes in the embraced... a real hug was something else she hadn't had in a while. Her eyes snapped open when she felt the woman's lips tough her cheek, just barely. The next thing the beastling knew Nyx was taking her shirt off; she stumbled backwards, but was somewhat reassured by her new friend's words and smile. Being tipsy as she were, she didn't notice the flash of red and merely sat back down. "You're right, we should look our best..." Ophelia said, now willing to go with anything the demoness said; well, anything within reason at the moment.

(Seeya, it's been fun so far <3)

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

@_ophelia_: Ack, just found out my schedule for the next little while, I may actually be really slow for the next two days. @_cain_: @dwronin: This goes for you guyz too.

Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#9860  Edited By Mr. Mercury
_Ophelia_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl: Don't worry about it, you can post when you need to. I'm sure I speak for everyone ^_^

Haven_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vamoose:

Taking the treat was followed by a manipulation of the elements. Ice formed to the shape of a cup as the ice cream was melted and cone broken down. "I prefer liquids not much for food and drink in general." She tried to be cooperative friendly and so on. Marv may have been an ass by reputation but didn't seem like one and she defiantly need to be. As for the revelation of the emperor being at fault Seras was underwhelmed to say the least.

"I've always fought for the people not some golden throne. No man is worth enough to reign over a world let alone galaxies. It brought peace though so I held my tongue." The concern however was more insult than solace. "I don't need protection save your concern for them." A nod jest heed to the oblivious lives below. "Not one of them would scrape the emperors paint job. If he's so strong however where is he?"

Vamoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@haven_:

Nodding, he sat aside her, folding his arms and seizing the helm robustly. "Liquid, solid, as gas. It's ice cream, honey, always good." He leaned forth, rasping his tongue against the gelid surface of the desert. "Don't worry, I wouldn't tell him. That would bring a Civil War, countless would die. Friends, all rookies I see arriving. I can't let all of them die because of me." His unwavering, unscathed composure glassing the rigidness strengthened with war, the impenetrable bulwark of a surviving soldier.

"That's why I agreed with training you. Even though reluctantly. I picked up your files with my AI, you are benevolent. We may seem to want this..." His index finger projected toward his head. "It is important, really. But what the Brigade truly needs is here..." Leisurely descending his arm to his chest. "And you have it, kiddo. Physically you are... Well, attractive and strong. He wouldn't break you there. He would disrupt your mentality. That man is hazardous and insane." He spoke amiably, vigilant eyes fathoming the monumental, pedestrian city. "I don't want him turning you against us, that's all. As for people here..." He chuckled a jiffy. "We have Champions here. Stronger and smarter than I will ever be. You will like it here, I suppose. I know I do. And, well, I would love to thank you first-handedly." He smiled, blushing slightly. "It has been time since I legitimately were allowed to leave. Other times I had to do it illegally, lucky I have a second-in-command there."

DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nymphixia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nymphixia:

"Thanks a ton." Ophelia muttered, closing her eyes in the embraced... a real hug was something else she hadn't had in a while. Her eyes snapped open when she felt the woman's lips tough her cheek, just barely. The next thing the beastling knew Nyx was taking her shirt off; she stumbled backwards, but was somewhat reassured by her new friend's words and smile. Being tipsy as she were, she didn't notice the flash of red and merely sat back down. "You're right, we should look our best..." Ophelia said, now willing to go with anything the demoness said; well, anything within reason at the moment.

Trying to look classy while still trying to look like a badass punk biker demon bitch could be challenging even on the best day. Still in her bra, Nyx shuffled through her tiny, shoddy hotel closet, looking for something, anything, that actually resembled a dress. Halfway through she shrugged, pulling out some more modest clothing and tossing it onto the bed, claiming that she didn't know how it had gotten there but offering it to the beastling. Finally, she pulled out her own "evening wear," which appeared to be a black lambskin minidress. "This'll work," she clucked. "It's just a play, after all."

Nevermore_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_nobody_:

"You mean your a girl? All this time I had no idea" further banter employed to lighten troubling intensity. Parted flesh and drivers of carmine seemed unlikely to be the spiders' end. Her lips never met his however it served as a propellant. An effort to provide further reason so stay. "Well you did ruin my favorite sweater" remark made as she saw her trademark was an almost entirely recolered attire. "After all that sappy commentary though I can't say no, just don't die maybe go to a hospital?"

valken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@bombardier_beetle: Sorry dude, I went out and I've been at work all day! I'll get to a post shortly!!

_Nobody_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nevermore_:

He chortled lightly, the stouthearted figure, always unscathed by fear, yet panicking about losing this opportunity. "Y-you mean it? That was so cheesy!" He jocosely bobbed his head, embracing her. "D-don't feel obliged to do this, Evie. I-it is okay if you say n-no. Besides, e-either way, I will pay you a new sweater." The comforting hug kept him warm despite feeling the gelid approach of death, leisurely withdrawing. "For you, Evie, I-I would live a thousand years... You won't lose me here. Not now."

Haven_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vamoose:

"I'm just your scapegoat to ditch your duties aren't I?" The copper skinned elemental remarked. "Spare me I'd be worried they'd sway you to be a rogue force of destruction over myself. And the thought of that isn't particularly a priority of mine." Consuming a portion of the make shift frozen beverage. "I'd rather focus on bringing the emperor down he'd have a limitless army if he wanted. Insanity and power like that don't boad well."

Nevermore_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_nobody_:

"Would you shut up before your organs start spilling out. If your not going to get medical aid at least give yourself a chance to recover instead of stretching wounds." Natasha remarked lightly cuddling the arachnid vigilante. "And if we've established anything it's that nothing sways my mind. I said yes it's already decided."

Vamoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9871  Edited By Vamoose

@haven_:

A wry smile was plastered across his lighthearted frame. "Was thinking that too, but I doubt it will be like that. I could actually be here for years and only vanish a day on Roma." He let out a warm chuckle due to her previous comments. "And that's why I am leader and you aren't. Exactly because of that. We don't have the power to bring him down, and even if we did, many on our ranks are his pawns. They see him as a hero. War would bring death, unneeded death. We need to acquire the necessary force to strike him first and make sure we have a hell of a plan. Otherwise, we would be skulls. I can teach you about leading, if you want. Might leave the Brigade after we are done here." He admitted contently. "Need someone I can trust controlling it, not some bloodthirsty chick. You would be made his puppet willingly or not. That is where I can interfere."

Avatar image for bombardier_beetle
Bombardier_Beetle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valken said:

@bombardier_beetle: Sorry dude, I went out and I've been at work all day! I'll get to a post shortly!!

No biggie, I live in a Scandinavian time zone anyway.

_Nobody_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9873  Edited By _Nobody_

@nevermore_: (Natasha? Her name is Natasha now? xD Or is Nat missing a spider in her life? =P)

Despite her ostensibly concerned advices, the embrace tightened when Evie confirmed her answer. "You are the c-cutest thing worried about me, you know?" Smooching her forehead, he continued. "Just hope this isn't o-out of pity, Evie." A serious tone emerged from his lips. "Dammit, you g-g-got blood all over you, poor thing! Agh, t-tell me how may I make up for this?"

valken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bombardier_beetle:

"Who I am is of no concern to you."

I could tell the man inside the suit was young, his dialect was reminiscent of a adolescent. I could hear his heart beating within his chest as clear as day; it also reflected his immature and young self. My hearing was quite unique, and rivalled that of the most attune creatures of the animal kingdom. When my abilities first personified, it was my hearing that nearly drove me mad - I heard everything, the slightest brush of clothes, light breaths, and anything else imaginable. Over time I had learned to focus it, and hone it, but yet it allowed me to perceive my environment in a way that any human would never grasp.

"So be it - I would rather it the hard way."

I heard the shriek developing and eventually being produced through the air, I felt the air pressure change dramatically with my ear drums, and soon the smell of flame filled my nose. The air before me seemingly ignited into a spectacular display that was deceivingly dangerous. The heat in the room nearly instantaneously became unbearable; sweat dripped from my pores and my lungs quickly struggled with the smoke filled atmosphere.

I had to make a move, and fast. I drew the two baton's from their hilts beside my thighs and connected the two of them, extending and ultimately creating a bo staff. I began running at the beetle, struggling against the ever decreasing levels of oxygen and the blistering heat. I sought to plant the bo staff hard into the ground a few feet before the beetle, effectively allowing myself to pole vault at him which would do two separate things. One; it would likely surprise him as it was rather unexpected. Second; it would increase the force of the kick which I had planned to aim directly at the middle of his chest.

_Ophelia_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dwronin: What did I do smart? :S

@nymphixia:

While Nyx searched through the clothes that she had, Ophelia was finishing off her fruity drink. Looking up as the demoness seemed to find something, she was a little a bit surprised to see her toss a dress with a little bit of modesty onto the bed... just as expected though, Nyx had no idea how it got there and decided let her guest wear it.

Picking up the clothing, she turned to see what her demonic friend had found for herself. "Well that's more like what I was expecting." The beastling thought silently to herself, giving a approving nod to the black minidress for heading to bathroom to change in privacy. It took a little bit of effort to hide her tail, but she eventually figured it out and stepped out, leaving the clothes Nyx had given her earlier in the same sink as her hero outfit before stepping out.

DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9876  Edited By DwRonin
Zearing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

David was returning home from his job as a salesman at a local department store. His telepathy made it easy. He looked for someone who looked like they didn't know exactly what they wanted, walked up to them, shook their hand, and looked through their mind for what they needed. From there all he needed to do was lead them to it. He passed a small restaurant and decided that he really didn't want to prepare supper that night. "My budget can handle it for one night" David thought, and he walked inside.

Nymphixia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_ophelia_:

"Well, don't you look lovely?" the demoness smiled, having changed herself while the beastling was in the bathroom. The new dress was appropriately sinful, in that it one of the only kinds of dresses that went well with boots and tattoos. She shifted forms briefly, working her tail throw a small slit created just for it before changing back -- just making sure that there wouldn't be wardrobe complications if she had to demon-out at a moment's notice. "There we go. Shall we, my beautiful date?" she was teasing, of course... mostly.

_Ophelia_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nymphixia:

"Thanks... you look nice, too." Ophelia said in response to the compliment, watching as Nyx shifted to her demonic form to align her pointed tail through an slit in her own dress. The beastling recalled trying to do that too, but sadly her tail significantly less graceful and thin like the demon's, so it didn't exactly end well. Ophelia shook off the memories and nodded to her demonic friend... trying to ignore being referred to as a date.

The_Brainchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Um, so... two browsers I'm using for alts no longer allow me to type in these text boxes. WHY?!

Inner_Demon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brainchild: That keeps happening to me, too. It usually goes away after awhile. If I had to guess, I'd say it means they're screwing up working on the site again.

The_Brainchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Inner_Demon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9883  Edited By Inner_Demon

@_ophelia_: @nymphixia:

The sound of screaming guests stampeding for the exit briefly preceded a loud crack as the door to the room exploded violently invaded. Striding through the ravaged frame came a towering behemoth of a man, muscles rippling beneath torn and bloodstained clothing. The solid white eyes of the possessed fixed on Nyx, as his twisted lips curled back from a maniac, chipped-tooth grin. "Master...wants!" he roared, in a voice so deep and guttural that it was barely comprehensible, as he charged forward, meaty hands reaching for the demoness' throat.

Raaaaauuuuurrrrgh!!!
Raaaaauuuuurrrrgh!!!

Nymphixia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@inner_demon: @_ophelia_:

"Awww man. Don't these guys ever give up?" Nyx said with a sigh. "I really wanted to see that play." She poofed out of the way of the immediate attack, narrowing her eyes and glancing around momentarily to see if there were any patrons watching. She had really liked this room, it was cheap and quiet for the most part, and yet....

Nah. With a blood-drenched possessed psycho coming right for her, staying aloof wasn't gonna be much of an option. She roared out as she assumed her demonic form, hellfire licking at her leather-clad figure. "You want me, punk? Come f***in' get me."

_Ophelia_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@inner_demon: @nymphixia:

The two were just about to leave when the sounds of screams, roars, and stomping suddenly broke through the quiet air. Before Ophelia could think of what to do, she was forced to jump back as the door practically exploded and a bloody maniac ran in. "Uhhh... friend of yours?" The beastling said to Nyx, who had just transformed into her red-skinned demonic form. Ophelia backed somewhat out of the way of the two, but she still wasn't sure whether to intervene or not... "The demonic stuff was gonna come up at some point, I guess."

Inner_Demon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_ophelia_: @nymphixia:

"Hurrrrr...." the maniac growled, as his fingers grasped empty air. Spinning around at the sound of her mocking voice, his hand shot out and ripped the old-model TV from the wall, hurling it at Nyx as though it was a wad of paper. Glancing sidelong at Ophelia, it gave her a twisted grin. "You stay there, pretty. We play later."

Nymphixia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@inner_demon:

Nymphixia used all of her incredible speed and amazing reflexes to throw her hands up to hide her face, taking the hit from the TV directly to her body. She slammed against the opposite wall from the impact, releasing a "Guhhh..." sound before struggling back to her feet, popping a joint back into place and leaning forward, releasing a column of hellish flame from her mouth. She had wanted to take it easy on the guy (possessed and whatnot, after all) but she honestly just didn't have the heart for it at this point.

Nymphixia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#9889  Edited By Mr. Mercury

[ Oooo CV ate my post, but I got an extra saved in the safe ]

@dwronin

The Dream of St. Joseph, c. 1628-1645
The Dream of St. Joseph, c. 1628-1645

His gait was smooth and carefree entering the showroom, the rubber soles of his Air Max 90s were mute. Shinji moved as silent as a shadow."You two gossiping about me?" he teased viewing Georges de Laour's 'The Dream of St. Joseph', the art collector wondered if the Musee des Beaux-Arts de Nantes in France would buy it back for two million or be sold to another buyer possibly private. No matter the buyer--his oil on canvas gallery would be replaced with a discriminating melange of classic and contemporary marble and crystal sculptures by the end of August.

"If they were gossiping you don't have any time to go back and forth with them about it Mister Tsukasaki" the video director Melina entered the anteroom with her crew and a guerrilla gameplan. "We're gonna have you two do a quick introduction..." their was a constant grin on the women's face. "and you. You're gonna walk us through your art career, talk about a few pieces you collected. You're so young and it's pretty fast rise to a blue-chip dealer in the City. That's the streamline of the video, but I want you and Tessa to be normal and do your couple thing. Keep them in their element Lawrence." Sustaining her smile she finally introduced herself to the tardy gentleman, "Hi, nice to finally meet you. I'm the Director, Melina."

Melina directed the promotional video with a fast-paced precision. Directing each moment like she had the perfect puzzle piece to each unrehearsed scene. Her vision was economical and equally prophetic. Illustrating Lawrence, Shinji and Tessa at their best as a trio comfortably interacting under the scope of a DSLR lens. Melina was near invisible, finding the chemistry between the three fluid. So fluid, filming started at 6:50 and ended at 7:45. Leaving no pocket of error Shinji gathered the contact info of every crew member, including Lawrence, before he saw them out of his gallery.

_Ophelia_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nymphixia: @inner_demon:

The beastling had pressed herself against a wall when the maniac threw a TV through the air and hit Nyx, slamming her against the wall. Her look of shock and confusion was quickly replaced with anger... the 'play' comment made being the last nail in the coffin. Dashing forward at a blurring speed, Ophelia would try to grab the possessed man's skull and, using her strength and momentum, slam his head straight through the opposite wall. In doing this however, she would unknowingly cause him to avoid the plume of fire entirely.

Inner_Demon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_ophelia_: @nymphixia: Ophelia's attack connected; whatever other properties the possessed berserker possessed, great speed or agility was not among them. His head smashed into, and through, the wall of the hotel room, as Nyx's plume of hellfire blazed through the space where he had been standing. The wall itself was evidently not up to building codes, however, as it collapsed in an explosions of drywall and plaster. The fiend, seeming to ignore the rather gruesome effect this had upon its (or rather its host body's) head, attempted to lock its vice-like grip on the beastling and drag her through the impromptu aperture with him, into the adjoining room, from which an amorous couple was now fleeing in a most terrified and compromising manner.

Nymphixia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Enough of this, fiend, you came for me!
She had no part in this, I had thought.
Think you can get through me, to get to her?
I... think not!"

Nymphixia was hot on the heels of the careening pair, teleporting over and grabbing the ankles of the lumbering creature, yanking backwards with all of her strength and releasing a furious roar. She dug her fingertips into the possessed creature's collarbones, holding on for dear life and even wrapping her tail around its waist, belching out another massive stream of hellfire aimed at the back of the man's neck.

_Ophelia_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nymphixia: @inner_demon:

Ophelia's eyes closed as the flimsy wall exploded into drywall, dust, and plaster. Although that was kinda satisfying, the young hero's smirk was wiped away when the beserker yanked her into the room they had so rudely busted inside of. The two went into a roll, ending with the giant, who's face was now disgustingly mangled, on top of her with a crushing grip on her wrist.

She would of normally screamed or gagged had she not already had a few drinks, but her being tipsy wasn't gonna save her from having her neck snapped. While the possessed had hold of her arm, she was struggling to hold his other one back. "I'm gonna throw up after this..." Making a decision she wouldn't otherwise, the beastling bared her fangs and tried to latch onto the maniac's throat and rip it out. While she was caught up trying to break free of his vice grip Ophelia barely noticed Nyx behind him trying to throw him off. Looking at the hand holding onto her wrist, Ophelia reared backwards and, with a slash of her claws at her amazing speed, tried to slice the maniac's hand of at the wrist before rolling out from beneath him.

Inner_Demon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_ophelia_: @nymphixia: If the possessed maniac seemed immune to pain, he was obviously not immune to damage, and the two's combined attacks were having a devastating effect on his host body. The beastling succeeded in tearing out his throat and removing one hand at the wrist, effectively removing herself from his grasp. Hellfire seared the back of his head and neck, filling the damaged room with the pungent odor of burning flesh and hair. Deep within the chaotic confines of his consciousness, the devilish entity realized that its host body was dying, and the thought of failure filled it with a rage and terror that drove it to new madness. With a roar that did little more than produce a gurgling gasp and a spray of crimson vitae from his mangled throat, he attempted to lock his remaining hand on Nyx's tail, as his still-powerful legs heaved him up and backwards, propelling him through the exterior wall of the hotel to plummet into the street below. The fall would no doubt drive the remnants of ebbing life from his host, but his only coherent thought was to do as much damage as he could in death.

Nymphixia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The answer to that question being "a good deal." His hand latching around Nyx's tail, the fiend charged back and swung the passage demoness through wall after wall, Nymphixia starting to feel like she was being used as a baseball bat as she was coated in plaster and dust. As the creature crashed down, Nyx went along with him, landing face-first on the concrete and driving a portion of her neck downwards to drive out from underneath her left shoulderblade.

It was a long moment before the demoness moved again, looking like something out of a horror movie as she shuffled and twisted, using what of her muscles that still functioned to try to piece herself back together, blood oozing out of her as quickly as it regenerated. The bone damage seemed to be the worst -- not to mention the damage to her new dress, that is. And to think that she actually paid for it.

_Ophelia_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@inner_demon: @nymphixia:

Managing to roll a safe distance away from the fight Ophelia sat up on a knee before puking blood she had swallowed, along with most of the alcohol and her last meal, onto the floor in a disgusting puddle; the smell of burning flesh and hair didn't exactly help the matter. After about ten or so seconds of this, the young girl just barely forced herself to shakily stand up to her feet.

"Dear lord... that was awful." She thought to herself as she wiped the bile from her mouth and turned back to the action to see if they had made any progress at all. Despite the great amount of damage the possessed thing had taken so far, it didn't seem to be slowing down... it actually got faster. Ophelia watched helplessly as the creature grabbed Nyx's tail and, with one massive swing, slammed her right through the outward wall and into the open air.

"Sh*t, sh*t, sh*t!" The beastling said out loud as she dashed after the two. She reached the hole just in time to hear the disgusting *splats* and *crunches* as the demonic beings hit the concrete below. Using her acrobatic prowess to make her way down to the ground, Ophelia was going to approach but stopped in her tracks as she saw the extent of the damage. As if on cue to disturb the young girl, the bones and flesh of her demonic friend began to move back into place- making all the terrible noises as before... the beastling pressed her back to the wall of the building they were just in as she watched the regeneration with a mix of awe and disgust.

Nevermore_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9897  Edited By Nevermore_

@_nobody_:

"It's not out of pitty." Evie remarked amused though still concerned obviously. "Yeah it's kind of gross and red isn't my color, i deal with that later however." The bloodied and battered Dan was more pressing then her comfort. "Best thing you can do is take care of yourself. Sure you wouldn't rather go to a hospital? Or have a doctor friend you can call? What happend anyway?"

Haven_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vamoose:

"Bloodthirsty? I'm not bloodthirsty I would simply rather I take the bullets over another. Why wait risking lives or drawing out a situation when I could simply step inbetween?" She remarked with a personality that would of led to martyr hood if not for Seras' elemental nature. "I'm also no puppet I live a simple life Marv. See a threat put it down and try and make these universes better. Joined Stargate to safeguard people not wait around as tyrants play their games." Obvious distain in thought of waiting "why would you leave this?"

Vamoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@haven_:

"Self-sacrifice, huh? And me thinking you would only be a scapegoat. You are one of the most honorable Centurions I've met for quite some time." He smiled, tapping his fingers rhythmically against the metallic tip of the skyscraper. "That way he would only kill more. Planning isn't being equal to your enemy, nor is it one step ahead, but four, five, six! It's predicting a move before it even happens. That takes time. Believe me, I am scheming against him for quite some time." His lips uncurled as she pondered about his will to leave. "I was a meta-human, ya know? Forced to leave my parents to train on the Brigade for a 'brighter future'. Never asked for any of this. The leader life is just, ugh, horrible... The Brigade doesn't need me, Haven. They never did. I'm just a figure, all about looks."

Avatar image for bombardier_beetle
Bombardier_Beetle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valken: (Sorry about the wait)

Theodore inherited the powers of the previous beetles, but experience was something he had to pick up himself. Still young and having no real formal training, his method of combat was entirely ad hoc, one could almost sense that the fact that he was basically improving the whole thing or just relying on things that worked for him before rather than any scientific approach to combat.

That being said, he wasn't dumb enough to turn his back on someone unless he saw the body, he was genre savvy enough to make sure the other guy was dead before moving onto other things. "Let's see if you're nice and toa-" He said before his danger sense warned him of something coming his way, pressure sensors in his helmet's antennae and his own body's sensitivity alerting him of something coming at him.

An attempt to throw himself out of the way was curtailed by his jetpack and the narrow corridors of the room, simply turning a direct hit to the chest into a glancing one that spun him around and dazed him as he felt the wind literally taken out of his lungs, an angry grunt and a cough coming from him as he staggered back upright. Shaking his head, he demonstrated that while he was not as famed for sheer speed as his rival; he was quite capable of putting on his second wind with breath taking speed. "Okay then, f*ck you too." He cursed angrily at this man who had the audacity to get in the way of his goals.

The hit dazed him, but didn't stop him as he activated his stag beetle power; sheathing his right arm in a matter disrupting field as he swung it in a horizontal chopping motion, not even adjusting for the wall in the way of his swing. Though the fact that the chop carved through the wall like a hot knife through butter was probably the reason why, a drawn out hum being heard as the yellow glow around his arm became perfectly visible.