CVnU: New York City

Blood_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#7801  Edited By Blood_

@pyrogram: Augustijn was ecstatic, walking throughout the city with kurt seemed like something she would love to get used to. She still wasn't certain what level this relationship was on but.. she wouldn't take for granted what would happen between them.. no matter what it is. "Restricted sounds fun!" Augustijn laughed and admired Kurt longily."Though I do seem to get distracted when it comes to things that are... handsome..." she trailed off as they entered the gates of the park once more.

Lioness_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@connoisseur:

"I'll admit it wasn't the highlight of my intellectual choices. No odds of that fight were in my favor. Still he left and I would say that's a victory." The charismaticly stubborn woman boasted with a grin. "And why do I not have a place in that pack? Is it a race thing, got something against cats?" Resiliently doing her best to be spirited. For her injuries alone had her feeling vulnerable.

"I know I play it off but I understand the severity of these wounds." Her one eye looking over the records again. "Morphine is practically my diet" still flinging wit about rather then signs of regret or pain. However she admitted to herself some help was needed. Changing her goals the way she was being what she was, called for more then what she could do on her own. So with her one hand in his she uttered a single word. "Yes." Wanting to be stronger then she was no additional emotional act was made. The word was enough for from then on he was more to her then they both knew she could vocalize.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

#7803  Edited By Pyrogram

@blood_: “Here,” removing the bow from his shoulder and handing it to Augie. “You can get to know the weight and feel of the bow for a while so you can get to grips with it” gesturing his head to the side again as he walked off down a nearly unwalked path, knowing it led to the park caretakers personal abode, and just behind the office lay a small enclosed area used by the caretakers which was not accessible to the public. “I’ve used it before for target practise,” looking all around as they entered the small area, which luckily, was covered by large shrubbery and trees so nobody could see in or out, “and I have never been flagged up” pointing to a tree opposite, he smiled, “let’s aim there...But” leaning over to Augie as he pressed a switch on the bow, “just changing arrows, the standard Trion arrow would fly through the tree and probably kill somebody” chuckling, he removed the quiver and handed it to Augie, “Let’s see what you got, or do you want some help aiming?” he asked, folding his arms with an inquisitive smile.

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lioness_:

"Well", insouciantly shrugging, the Welshman smiled, his charismatic goodwill exuding from his electrifying smile, "Better to dwell on positivity than negativity", sportively reciprocating her spirited jests with a josh of his own. "Your wounds will heal Victoria, they will. I'll come see you every day, make sure you're doing fine until you're on your feet again". And as the Lioness uttered her solitary 'yes', Kieran subtly smiled to himself, left hand chivalrously tilting her face by the chin, facing her towards him. Cordially leaning in, for a split-second that seemed eternal, the crystal blue hue of his eyes met hers, an enamored gaze dallying with hers. Closing his eyes, a brief yet telling kiss planted on Victoria's lips spoke volumes, he need not say anything. Gently breaking, he winsomely quipped "Probably should have done that at the end of our first date".

Casting a concerned glance towards her amputated limbs, Kieran questioned, "What did they say they'll do about your arm and leg? And your eye", softly stroking the corner of her bandaged eye. Though it was too soon to say, the Welsh Wolf's objectives have since grown focused on the present tensions between humankind and mutant-kind, an issue he intends to resolve with Victoria's aid.

Blood_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: Augustijn wasn't weak. But she wasn't as strong as some other people she has met. The bow was a nice enough weight but still felt heavy in her arms. The place they were in looked like somewhere she had slept before. But she wasn't really going to share that. She took a deep breath in and raised the bow. "Ill let you know if I need help. Which will probably be after I shoot this first arrow." She laughed and took focus. Her aim was dead set on a birchbark in front of her. She extended her arm back and let the arrow fly after exhaling. She wasn't paying attention to the fact her other arm was bent inward, and the cord caught her as the arrow left the bow. "Ouch!"Augue swore and looked at the damage. "I either need to pay more attention or I need an arm guard." She laughed lightly but her skin was red and rough. She had completely forgotten about the arrow until she looked up and saw that It was deadsmack center of the tree. "Woohoo!! I did it!" She was surprised that she actually hit the damn thing.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blood_: “Ouch...” He frowned, checking her reddened arm as he slowly shock his head, “you’re lucky I just adjusted the bow, if that were on full power,” he admitted, “you would have lost that arm” looking at the light injury once more, deeming it was okay for now as he looked towards the tree with an honestly impressed smile. “I thought you said you’ve never fired a bow before?” he grinned, admiring the shot for a second, “or maybe you’re just a natural” Kurt honestly only had a single question, he’d wanted to ask for a while, “Hey…What’s your mutation?” but only hoped it was not too rude, or meddlesome.

Blood_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: Augustijn swore. She herself hadn't even noticed what she had done. "Umm.. I actually think I just cheated.." she walked up to the tree and pulled hard on the arrow to get it out. She scanned over the arrow and noticed a little spatter of blood. "Yeah.. probably not a natural. I think the cord did go through my arm. But.. well my power rebuilt the bond between my arm and my hand. But I got blood on your arrow and was hoping the arrow would hit the tree.. dead center... and well it did. I think my blood helped." She was a little grossed out and couldn't imagine what would have happened if she didn't have her blood. "Its blood manipulation. "

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7808  Edited By Pyrogram

@blood_: “Di-” his face noticeably showcased his surprise, “-Blood manipulation?” He’d never seen nor heard of that power before. In months of crime fighting, it was strange to come across a new power once every so often. “That’s…Um, unique? What kind of things, apart from healing, can you do with it? Could you…Manipulate others?” he shuddered at the thought, but kept a smile.

Blood_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7809  Edited By Blood_

@pyrogram: "Hey! What if I have to fight you some day? You'll know all my secrets! I wouldn't stand a chance." She laughed and slung the bow over her shoulder. Wrapping her arms around his neck she gave him a quick kiss. "Youll have to wait a bit longer for all my secrets." She giggled and poked his ribs. "Okay now its your turn! What were the powers you had? And what are your strengths now?"

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7810  Edited By Pyrogram

@blood_:

"I used to be able to make things through thought," raising his right palm, "say I wanted an arrow, I'd think and a green arrow would appear" folding his arms again as he nodded, "Um, technology mainly. This bow can defeat most people, plus I've got more training than half of the other heroes. I've been trained by the best this world has to offer...actually" remembering Andres his dead friend, and his long lost mentor, Assault. "And if we fight, I'm pretty sure you'd lose" he chuckled, but knew fighting anybody with powers was challenging.

Lioness_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@connoisseur:

"Of course they will I was born a survivor, nothing short of the grave will keep me down. That means you might be stuck with me awhile" the small blond remarked leaning on his shoulder a bit. Of course she'd never confess to do such a thing. "Hopefully I will be in decent enough shape soon to get out a bit. I'm not a tamed lion and this cage has a nauseating smell." A brief moment being seized to savor the aroma of the flowers.

Then a different moment was seized, an act breaching all of her defensive efforts. For all her stubbornness, most of her relationships were short lived and goal oriented, that second was vividly eternalized in Victoria's mind. "Naw now was the appropriate time for it was in the now. Can't dwell on the past less you've power to go there. Live for today fight for tomorrow." The veteran combatant remarked.

"I've got several options, generally speaking however. Cybernetics, modern medicine and tech will compensate the loss. I'll have to tinker with it though, I refuse to have a Crome arm. I'll have it looking and feeling real." A brief glint in her eyes testifying her delight in technology to toy with.

_Nobody_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7812  Edited By _Nobody_
No Caption Provided

The bullet pierces through his peel, penetrating bone and flesh and besprinkling hemoglobin throughout the place. They had imprisoned him, made unsuccessful tests on his incredible healing, took bits of his abhorrent, disfigured countenance. Crossed every line amid decency and madness, all 'in name of science'. That commenced a humongous trauma with scientists. He fled to New York, stumbling around the streets, injured as the healing kicks in.... It still hurts, the horrific sore of defeat, of being used. Obviously none could risk losing such valuable specimen. Immortality wasn't always achieved as swimmingly as this man had, yet, he murdered the guards and bounty hunters they had sent. The last one costed a biceps, flexed, which caused more rubicund blood to taint the dirty pavement. Screams of pure fear and disgust as the loathsome figure nearly dropped to his knees and dismayed.

"H-heh..... Then t-they question wh-why in Hell there-e are p-people who de-despise Sid, the s-scientist." Steps grow tighter and intenser, he must hide somewhere. Anywhere. Wherever his gear is, it is safeguarded, he acknowledges it. Yet, it is a long way until he reaches the whereabouts of both Starkiller and Nighthunter. Puissant weapons emanate greatness from themselves, they must be well protected if he craves to utilize them in forthcoming contracts. Memories flash, awful timing for a turmoil of aleatory images of suffering. Nape touches the wall, pursued by the torso as he leisurely reclines and sits down. "How can this sh!t only happen to me?! Dayum, need to catch my breath..." Black.......

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7813  Edited By Bogeyman

@lioness_:

"Your wounds will heal Victoria. You'll be fine", Kieran assured, a flippant certainty present in his voice, an arm tenderheartedly wrapping itself around the Lioness' waist as her head rests lightly atop his shoulder. "If I trusted these doctors, and hospitals in general", he softly laughed, "I'd let them take a sample of my DNA, have them try and replicate my regeneration in you", he jokingly offered. "Though cybernetic implants are quite good. I actually know a really intelligent chap, he's a bit mental but he'll do the transplants you want properly. I'll ask him if he's capable of creating anything with a material that's like the human skin".

Blood_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: "Well ouch. You know you'll never get anywhere making a woman feel weak. Hmm.. well I can create things with my blood as well." Augustijn scratched the already thin skin where the cord had snapped at her. Blood dripped down and she closed her eyes. The blood flowed down her arm to her fingertips. A bow arose from the liquid, lightly sitting in her hand. "A bow made from blood." She flicked her arm and an arrow formed from the falling blood. She grasped it and placed it on the bow. Aiming for the tree once again she quickly released it. This was the bow that was the perfect weight for her body. She closed her eyes and concentrated on the thin flying arrow and her eyes flickered open as the arrow turned around coming straight at her. She put out her arm with the cut and waited. Closer and closer it came. As soon as the arrow seemed to hit her arm, it turned into liquid and returned to her body.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7815  Edited By Pyrogram

@blood_:

“You know I’m only playing, you could like…Boil my blood, right?” He made a scared expression for a second before chuckling, “Eh…Does…That, not hurt?” it made him slightly uneasy watching Blood do that to herself; he didn’t enjoy watching anybody get hurt…Least of all Augie. “Woah…That’s amazing” he admitted, astonished by the ability, an elated smile decorated his features, “how long have you been using your powers, they seem like second nature?”

Avatar image for _mistress_redhead_
.Mistress Redhead.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 6

"It's two months rent up front, references AND a police check for the likes of you" Chevie ground her teeth, biting back the urge to rip the woman's heart out through her body. "Right, I'll get onto all that, but it could take me a couple of days, can I leave a deposit now?" She tried for her best smile but she knew the irritation behind her eyes was clear. The woman, clearly a mutant hater, was suspicious of this girl who had appeared on her doorstep. Nothing about Chevie screamed mutant, but she was suspicious none the less, not as stupid as you look are you, thought Chevie.

"I dunno" the lady drawled around her lit cigarette, the ash building on the end threatened to drop "I have had a few people looking in on the flat" No you haven't you daft cow, thought Chevie, you've just put the freaking sign out. Sighing she slid her hand into her pocket and pulled out one of the wads, waving it at the woman's face "Will this do?" the woman's mouth dropped open, the cigarette hanging on her dry lips as the ash tumbled downwards. "Yeah, that'll hold it" she ran her grubby hands over the wad of cash "only for three days though, after that you loose your deposit" the woman snarled, slamming the door shut before Chevie could ask for a receipt. Snarling at the door Chevie picked up her backpack and headed out onto the streets of Queens.

With the money she had she could rent anywhere, but she knew with the mutant issues, she needed to hide until she found somewhere safe to hole up. Down here, few would care who or what she was, just how she liked it.

Walking down the street until she found a cafe with wifi, she ordered a coffee and sat with her laptop open.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#7817  Edited By Mercy_
.Mistress Redhead.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strigidae_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blood_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: "I haven't had my powers for too long actually. They developed pretty late in my life. Ive had them for about half a year. But.. the way I used to be made me rely on my powers and I learned to control them quite quickly." She laughed trying to lighten this serious conversation. "But there are certain rules to my power.. I dont know if ill ever be able to master this gift of mine." She didn't really like all this attention towards her powers but she wanted to able to open up to this man. "In some ways ive gotten used to the pain."

.Mistress Redhead.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Antonia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ooooh...

Strigidae_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_The_Don

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

(Is it possible to have some control over some units of the Cape Killers?)

Ult_Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7825  Edited By Ult_Nerx

Flushing, Chinatown

The Master Monster enter Meng's a favorite eatery from the days of old that caters to more 'peculiar' palates, foetal xiaolongbao is his favorite and it goes well with lo mien noodles. The texture of milky flesh coated in savory coating makes his back tingle, it is an odd sight to see a man with gigantism eating on a corner of a shady outlet. Most people come here to gamble with mahjong, betting on dirty money or turf. The devourer comes to share food stock and negotiate menu items with the friendly immigrant, both of them share camaraderie. Thanks to Jack the FDA stays away from the place and thanks to the Meng family he has a 'go to' location for Chinese cuisine, meat provided from the leftovers of the one child policy.

"Jimmy ,you cook the best babies in town. Even the Juan is going to lose if you keep this up..." cutting open the layer of a dumpling as he mixes the item with black vinegar and slices of ginger "these dumplings are great, and I only hope that more people will come". Jimmy Meng takes and casually makes a retort "If' everybody coming here eat like you, I have no worry about family planning" both of them broke into laughter as the shared an odd sense of humour. Jack brought out the meat wrapped in cellophane, it has been refrigerated for a while and it is quality mutie meat from Maryland. "Jimmy, this one from one of those immortals. " the host is genuinely surprised upon hearing that "how do you kill?", as Jack sips his oolong he takes a moment to breathe. Basking in the aftertaste, "the lobster kind of immortality." both of them broke into further laughter.

They talked for hours , Jimmy cheered with a cup of grape rum while Jack takes a mug of kerosene. Men will be men, friends will be friends and brothers will be brothers. It is a bond that keeps him alive, and they have a good time.

Door breaks open as a bunch of armed men barged in, Death-Gore intercepted. Free of charge.

Strigidae_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_the_don: [ I don't imagine there would be any problem with that, a lot of people have used them. ]

Strigidae_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7827  Edited By Strigidae_23

"It's two months rent up front, references AND a police check for the likes of you" Chevie ground her teeth, biting back the urge to rip the woman's heart out through her body. "Right, I'll get onto all that, but it could take me a couple of days, can I leave a deposit now?" She tried for her best smile but she knew the irritation behind her eyes was clear. The woman, clearly a mutant hater, was suspicious of this girl who had appeared on her doorstep. Nothing about Chevie screamed mutant, but she was suspicious none the less, not as stupid as you look are you, thought Chevie.

"I dunno" the lady drawled around her lit cigarette, the ash building on the end threatened to drop "I have had a few people looking in on the flat" No you haven't you daft cow, thought Chevie, you've just put the freaking sign out. Sighing she slid her hand into her pocket and pulled out one of the wads, waving it at the woman's face "Will this do?" the woman's mouth dropped open, the cigarette hanging on her dry lips as the ash tumbled downwards. "Yeah, that'll hold it" she ran her grubby hands over the wad of cash "only for three days though, after that you loose your deposit" the woman snarled, slamming the door shut before Chevie could ask for a receipt. Snarling at the door Chevie picked up her backpack and headed out onto the streets of Queens.

With the money she had she could rent anywhere, but she knew with the mutant issues, she needed to hide until she found somewhere safe to hole up. Down here, few would care who or what she was, just how she liked it.

Walking down the street until she found a cafe with wifi, she ordered a coffee and sat with her laptop open.

Three ninjas walked in the front door.

Two were crimson clad Orochi clansmen. Blood splattered nunchaku hung from ones belt and a broken wakishshi was clasped in his hand. The others hands were empty but a pair of blood stained sai were tucked into his belt.

The third was me. A Katana hung at my left side in a sleek black scabbard. The stingray skin wrapped grip was well worn and the brass fittings were nicked and scored with use. The cams of a collapsible compound bow could be seen from where the bow was attached at the small of my back. Golden goggles covered my eyes, the lenses flickering with the faint light of their internal HUD display. A crimson cloak fell from my neck to the floor. My costume was solid black and a golden utility belt wrapped around my waist.

"Howdy kids." I grinned with blood covered teeth. One was probably broken. Goddamn Cape Killers moved fast today.

The clerk started to reach under his register. I stop him with a look. "Relax. I'm just here for the Wi-Fi." Hostages weren't really my style. Besides, I was just here for the Wi-Fi. I removed a damaged communicator from my utility belt and pulled the casing off. Mutants had died for this information. I had to transmit it now, before the Cape Killers caught up with me.. again.

The_Shogunate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7828  Edited By The_Shogunate

Everybody in the cafe looked around awkwardly at each other. Two teenagers across the room dared each other to ask her out. A police officer, off-duty, exited the restroom, set eyes upon the three ninja, and backtracked immediately.

Strigidae_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Shogunate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blood_ said:

"I haven't had my powers for too long actually. They developed pretty late in my life. Ive had them for about half a year. But.. the way I used to be made me rely on my powers and I learned to control them quite quickly." She laughed trying to lighten this serious conversation. "But there are certain rules to my power.. I dont know if ill ever be able to master this gift of mine." She didn't really like all this attention towards her powers but she wanted to able to open up to this man. "In some ways ive gotten used to the pain."

"I only had my abilities for a few months, maybe a year, before I lost them" he frowned, "I'd just gotten to grips with them too. I used to only be able to use them with...." he pulled his green Paragon ring from an inner pocket, "this ring, it stabilized my powers as they were too dangerous before" placing the ring back into his pocket, he turned his head to the side a little and frowned, "what do you mean Augie, the pain?"

Blood_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7832  Edited By Blood_

@pyrogram: Augie wrapped her arms around kurt lovingly. She couldnt imagine she could survive up until now without her powers. No matter how much she didn't want to rely on them, they've almost always been there to help her through dark times. "It sounded like a very powerful gift Kurt. But you must know by now that powers aren't the only thing that defines you. Your an amazing guy and ive never met anyone like you. Your the strongest person I know." Augie let go of him and showed him her wrist. "And.. well pain like hurting myself to bleed.. or.. well people have tried to kill me before. And if I didn't have this power.. I would probably be in a grave at the moment."

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7833  Edited By Pyrogram

@blood_:

Honestly caught by surprise, Kurt wrapped his arms around Augie as he comfortingly embraced her for a short while, feeling utterly empathetic for the woman, he knew what she was going through and it was tough. “I…Thank you Augie, I understand what you’re going through, I do” he closed his eyes as he continued to hug her, feeling himself get a little sad. But he held back showing it as the woman broke off, showing him her wrist, “Don’t say that” taking her hand, his emerald eyes peered into her own, bringing her palm up and giving it a caring kiss, “If you want, I can make sure you stay safe…I am the commissioner after all,” he broke contact and nervously sighed, “I’d been alone for so long before somebody helped me…I’m here for you Augie, I care” he meant those words, sometimes being a hero was more than physically helping people, sometimes it was letting somebody know they were not alone.

Blood_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7834  Edited By Blood_

@pyrogram: "And im so grateful that you seem to care about me so much yet we've just only met. I wish I could protect you as you say you can protect me but I feel as if im too weak." Augustijn sighed. She didn't know how this day would turn out but she liked the way Kurt could be funny or serious whenever the time came. He was her type. She didn't even realize she had a type until she met him. He was just amazing. Her face turned beet red as she was oogling over him. "I feel like a teenager. My stomach is going crazy with butterflies and I feel like your my knight in shining armor." She giggled and bit her lip. "Is that dorky or what?" She switched the weight of her body to her right foot and crossed her arms over her chest, letting her hair fall in front of her face. Her stance matched how awkward she felt on the inside.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7835  Edited By Pyrogram

@blood_:

“You’re not weak Augie, don’t ever think that” Subtly curling his lips into an impish smirk as Augie giggled, he merely chuckled back, “but maybe a little too adorable for your own good, but that’s just life” getting a little serious again, he solemnly nodded. “But for real, if you ever feel in danger and need a friend, or just, want to talk” he moved in closer as he withdrew one of his police contact cards, clutching it within his right hand as he gave her a quick hug whilst placing the card in her back pocket, kissing her on the cheek before grinning, “Call me” lightly shaking his head, “and yeah, maybe a little dorky” he teased, accompanied by a little wink.

Blood_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7836  Edited By Blood_

@pyrogram: Augie smiled at him. "Ill definitely give you a call." She didn't completely understand what he meant though. She pursed her lips and thought to herself. 'Did I just get friend zoned?' She had never had a date like this before and sucked at reading signs people gave. She liked it blunt and to the point. "Well.. I best be off. Its getting pretty late and you probably have to go kick some butt. So I guess ill see you later." She started to walk away, but stopped and returned to Kurt. "Thanks for today. I had a really good time. Next time you'll have to teach me how to use a bow... properly." She smiled and kissed his cheek before walking out of the enclosed area.

_Glacier_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7837  Edited By _Glacier_

Awwwwwww, Kurt and Blood for best couple of the year!

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7838  Edited By Pyrogram

@blood_: (That was really fun, Augustijn's a brilliant character :)

"Hey," he called out, and apparently she had something else to say too, listening curiously as a grin went from ear to ear, "me too, today was brilliant" He sighed, "Be safe Augie..." He muttered as she walked away, tightly clutching his bow as the red-haired beauty left the area...Be safe...Turning around, the Gothic Knight departed the area, touching the cheek Augie had kissed as his chest felt tingly, smiling to himself as he left for Gothic.

Blood_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: (Thank's :) was fun and your great to write with.)

Lioness_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7840  Edited By Lioness_

@connoisseur:

Time came for her partner to depart much to Victoria's unspoken displeasure. She may have played it off as not a big deal, but in actuality she was quite alienated. Most in the 'community' healed naturally or at some base not a hospital. Most people in hospitals were not so drastically wounded. And she was one of a kind as the only person here having a series of mechanical marvels shipped overnight to her.

At first she considered waiting to meet Kieran's friend. But she was impatient and anxious. The concept of feeling metallic didn't appeal to her, in the past it'd disgust her. So she sat up watching a series of movies and sketching armor designs. All the while telling herself to not get to attached to her best friend do to a never to be spoken belief that she felt certain to fail. Day in and day out she put herself as a maternal guardian to the masses. At the end of each day however she could overcome any of her failures because she was detached. Her partner was arguably the first time she ever truly was committed to something or someone outside her self.

When her packages came she instantly found a comfortable seat in the bland cafeteria. A wheelchair near by for mobility purposes, she worked endlessly. Nobody was going to give her a chance to leave this place. Nurses whispering a title of the 'stubborn princess' that they dared not speak near her. So isolated Lionfang sat downing a lot of caffeine and coffee working on a special material.

Her laptop was there with cords all over the table attached to it. Meanwhile her drone hovered near by with various tools serving as her other hand. Together they worked on a silvery fabric on the table that warped and shifted instantly.

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lioness_:

Victoria had voiced a desire to have her severed limbs replaced by cybernetic counterparts mimicking the properties and feel of human flesh, implicitly expressing a dislike for the possibility of harboring metallic limbs. Though Kieran's mentioned contact could provide the Lioness with what she requested, it would transpire over the course of months, time that the Welshman knew Victoria would not tolerate. Indulged in an explosive fencing spar with butler, Gareth, Kieran quietly laughed, murmuring to himself, "That girl's going to find a way to get what she wants anyway". Unaware of the factuality of his words, the Welshman sparred and sparred, finding himself incapable of slumber, his mind perpetually occupied with thoughts of Victoria, and her critical condition.

Exercising his right to visit her, weeks later, the Welsh Wolf again set foot inside her hospital room. "Hey, I overheard some of the nurses, Princess Stubborn is what they're calling you now?", he playfully teased, a sportive curl of the lips endorsing his cheekiness. Greeting the Lioness with an affectionately planted kiss on the cheek, Kieran inquired, "How've you been? How's your recovery going?".

Andras_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: This is the guy... trying to break Leonard's... everything?

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lioness_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7844  Edited By Lioness_

@connoisseur:

"What! I'll k...I mean no they don't nobody calls me that." The technological soldier retorted. Her hug was tight and affectionate but then suddenly shut down as Victoria began a series of calibrations. A slave to her imagination she was deviously absorbed in completing her task. "Wounds should be healed in a week or two allowing me to begin the cybernetic process. As for me K I'm bored, can't leave this place. I'm also frequently popping pills to stem the pain." Enthusiastically the blond kept for joy, all before an absence of balance caused her to fall down. "Ow. Excuse my behavior but you got to check this out." Her small drone picked up a thin piece of fabric that glittered under the lights. "Nano tech. Took forever to calibrate just right spent nights augmenting nodes on the most microscopic of levels. Ultimately however I was able to make it feel just like my own skin....I didn't change it's color yet though. These kids would freak if they saw someone holding what appeared to be skin." Words fast and just shy of unclear she halted with a kiss. "Sorry tech is like my cat nip. Anything exciting happen lately?"

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lioness_:

"Hehehe, I'd call you that", the Welshman softly laughed, a cheekily cast wink following, "In fact, I think I will. No I definitely will". The loving nature of her hug and the subsequent spontaneity with which she broke it to indulge in her technological interests drew a tame smile and shake of the head from the Winsome Wilshere, "Adorable", he murmured. "Well, anyone would be mental to let you leave in your current condition. Then again who's more mental than you in this hospital", Kieran lightly quipped, calmly approaching as Victoria showcased a thin fabric, nanotechnology. "A part of me is impressed, and a part of me wishes I understand half of what you just said", he jested.

"How do you plan on changing it's color to resemble you skin color?", he inquired prior to being pulled into a kiss by the fortuitous Lioness. Indulging in the dainty lip-lock, their lips exchanging with symmetrical romanticism, terminated only by a genteel break. His pale, crystal blue eyes gazing into hers, a tenderhearted smile gracing his features prior to reassuming his more collected, insouciant disposition. "Anything exciting? Not really, but a little girl at the shopping center told me that she wanted to be an astronaut. And it reminded me of what I wanted to be as a young boy, a ninja turtle", he softly chuckled. "So... I bought a ninja turtle costume, for my Labrador, Buddha. She won't wear it but I tried", he joshed.

"Speaking of the shopping center", reaching for his onyx Nike backpack, "I got you this", unzipping it and reaching inside, his right hand emerges with an impeccably sculpted miniature gold-coated statue of a lioness. "This my dear, is real gold".

Andras_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: Psh! Only after you tried to suffocate me ;p

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7847  Edited By Pyrogram

@_nobody_

(Ambush me or something; say you were hired for it?)

“Horizon, please book a meeting with Stark. I've gotta talk to him about the situation in Gothic after this New York conference is finished” The Commissioner asked, having to first attend this boring commissioners meeting within New York which was hosted once a year. Currently, Kurt Pendragon was sitting inside of his dark limo which was taking him to the building. “And make sure to alert him that I’m going to be busy next Friday, I’ve got…A…Prior commitment” Smiling, knowing he was going to meet somebody he’d not met in a long time. “Let’s only hope I don’t die by then…” Chuckling to himself, Kurt was unaware his life was in mortal danger as he spoke…

_Nobody_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7848  Edited By _Nobody_

@pyrogram: (No worries, I got this. And if wonder about his gear: Snake Eyes alike armor and both katanas are made of the same material of Allegiance's shield. Just a heads up =P)

Knelt atop an aleatory edifice, Nobody stalked his newest challenge: Kurt, the Commissioner of Gothic City, yet another puppet of Stark's regime. Genuflect, as if worshiping the blood about to be spilled, he awaited. Dragunov placed forth, eyes gazing the prey. He admired the man's skill and dexterity, his stoic spirit, nevertheless, he could not help but encounter in Kurt a dignified opponent. For hours he had tracked, swords sheathed at an obsidian back, motionless lips, he inhales profoundly but doesn't exhales air. The bullet is fired, nigh hitting Kurt's head/ His only intention was to call the ex-archer's attention towards the dark alleyway and ambush him.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7849  Edited By Pyrogram

@_nobody_: Cool :)

Thud! The sound of the bullet was heard throughout of the limousine as the bullet proof window barely managed to stay intact. “Horizon! Locate the shooters location, now!” Removing his Trion Glock from its holster as he peered out of the window, “And hit the gas, I can’t afford to fight an unknown assailant, there’re just too dangerous these days” Horizon accepted the commands as the limo started to speed of, however, Nobody’s aim could still target and take out the tires if he played his cards right.

_Nobody_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What was that? As the bullet impacted against the safeguarded glass, the least Luke would expect was a prompt reaction. Yet Kurt cowered, the limousine accelerated even faster. All afraid of dying. Pathetic. Apparently, someone would have to play dirty. Wheels? Those would be obvious, an orthodox assassin would pick the gap on the defense. The greater mercenary? He creates a greater fissure. The incendiary projectile leaves the sniper's barrel aimed at the gasoline tank, a .50 caliber against the car's shielding. Alcohol versus ablaze metal scraps. If the Commissioner was smart enough, he would no longer flee.