CVnU: New York City

Frenemy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#6551  Edited By Frenemy

@pyrogram: (You were fine with what you had :p)

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@agenda: Cain shrugged for a moment before finally removing his own dark black jacket, handing it to the girl sitting next to him "There, Happy now?" He still kept a smile at the bit of joy this strange woman brought to him

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

@frenemy: Use that. If you remember it >.> Or have you reached post limit? Damn site :P

Agenda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: (Don't remember lol. I think I'm still good for a couple more posts on that account, though. )

@_cain_:

"Not at all," Fake remarked, finally rising to her feet and brushing tiny pebbles off of herself. "I'm keeping this," she declared. She had every intention of breaking contact there and then, but waited for a reaction.

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agenda: As she rose to her feet, Cain decidely did as well, shrugging his shoulders as he moved in close to Fake, placing a hand on her hip for a moment and saying "Hey, what's mine is yours" he made this physical contact one more time simply to see if Fake had come to terms with a possible attraction, and how she would go along with it.

Agenda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_cain_:

"FakeSmile.. " she finally revealed, not caring if he understood what she was telling him. "You can fight," she added as his hand found its way to her hip. "But you can't fck. Maybe some other time, boyo." It was strange, her way of conveying a potential interest in him.

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6557  Edited By CainPanell

@agenda: The part where she simply uttered the word Fake Smile was definetly confusing, but her next choice of words about what he could and couldn't do was certainly interesting, and a bit more understandable in it's own way. Cain could tell a bit of mutual interest between the two, so he simply snaked the other hand over to her hip, keeping it steady and not moving it anywhere else, and looking towards her inquiring "Well we have gotten the fighting out of the way, so when does the f*cking come along?" He knew she'd have some sort of answer that would make him look like a fool, but it was worth trying

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6558  Edited By Pyrogram

@kyona: @frenemy: (Better not get me in trouble for posting :P)

"So," He started, offering her a friendly smile, gesturing his head over down the street non-verbally asking her to follow. "I was just about to go to the park and relax, wanna tag along?" Looking ahead, unsure if a Kyona would follow a stranger, but his naive friendliness always got the better of him.

Kyona

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram:

(Don't jinx yourself :p ) [By the way, have you and Andres been talking in private or something? My intuition is tingling...]

"Um.. " Kyona felt her jacket pockets, making sure she was packing her trusty pepper spray gun (:p). "Sure...?" With that she casually strode on in the direction Kurt gestured.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6560  Edited By Pyrogram

@kyona: (It'll be worth it anyhow :P) [About? Only things relating to ideas and such, what you tingling about?)

"To be honest," He exclaimed, letting out a light chuckle, "If I were you, I'd be packing some pepper spray or something, can't go following around strangers all the time" Laughing, he turned his head in her direction and jokingly grinned,"Some people would call you naive or reckless, did your daddy never tell you to never speak with strangers?...Let alone, follow them" His words all said in jest, not meaning any actual offence, his amiable tone of voice a testament to the fact.

Kyona

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram:

(Flattery? Pfft. <__<) [Nevermind. My guard is up, however, just in case.]

"Boy, this is 'the Big Apple', of course I'm packin'," Kyona jested back with a winsome wink as they ambled down the block. "Sides, you don't look like much," she teased. "So what's your story, Kurt?"

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6562  Edited By Pyrogram

@kyona: (You're just a better distraction than work :P) [Ha! I knew you meant like that, haha]

"Y'know, maybe I bumped into you on purpose," The young archer started, his face plastered with an almost childish yet comical smirk, "A good looking girl like you, alone? Psh, this may have all been planned" He quickly turned his head in her direction and laughed,"I'm joking, by the way" Continuing down the block, he started about himself, "Well, me? I'm just an...Archery instructor, that's me. Nothing out of the ordinary, not really" He lied, leaving all of the actual details about himself at home, unwanting to attract unnecessary attention, "How about you Kyona, what's ups with you?".

Frenemy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6563  Edited By Frenemy

@pyrogram: (You called me a distraction.. -__-) [Psh. You had no idea] {Oh look, a third bracketed convo ^__^}

Kyona tittered. "Archery instructor? That's interesting. I'm a model---not famous or anything, but yeah. I go places." They came to the end of the block, Central Park was just across the intersection (Funny how I asked you to lead yet here I am leading <__<). "Maybe you can teach me a thing or two about the bow sometime."

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frenemy: (You want the flattery back, hmm?) [I'll let you think that.] {Damn, you're working my brain :P}

Kurt raised an eyebrow, honestly not too phased to hear such a claim, her looks alone were evidence. "I'd never have guessed," Looking ahead as the two started to walk towards the intersections traffic lights, lightly pressing upon the button as they awaited the lights to change (That's what happens when you force me to interact while I'm at work <__<). "No wonder you're packing that spray, bet you get a'lot of creeps following or hitting on you, huh?" He ironically exclaimed, quickly addressing her next question. "Anytime, but first..." He pointed forwards as the lights changed, "Let's go grab a coffee at the park, save the teaching for another day".

Frenemy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: (Keep your flattery and your insults. I'm done with them.) [And I'll let you think that.] {Do I detect sarcasm? I don't know if it was but.. hint: If yes, I'm starting a fourth to make sure it's forreal :p} [~ Oops. Looks like I did, anyway... ^__^ ~]

"Not really," she responded. "I just like to be safe, you know? I'll have to pass on the coffee, though, but sure. I'm good for a stroll in the park." (I'm gonna work you harder than your work does.)

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frenemy: (You say that like you mean it :P) [If all the things I thought were true, the world would be in perpetual danger] {You’re more demanding than any a spoilt child in a candyshop -_-} [~You are the worst~]

Smart girl,” He smiled, happy to hear people actually prioritized personal protection. “Not many people care about their own safety, y’know? Why so many people get mugged and left to look like idiots” Nonchalantly accepting her gesture for no coffee, her merely looked both ways before the two made their way across the intersection, leading her into the park and through the entrance before chuckling, “Sure you don’t want anything, it’s free” He grinned, openly offering to buy her a drink or something. (Oh, I’m sure.)

Frenemy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram:

(I'm rehearsing for another role I have to write. Thanks for being my guinea pig.) [If all of my thoughts were true, the world would have everlasting prosperity.] {I'm just keeping you on your toes} [~At multitasking, yes~] {***And the best at procrastinating***}

"I just juiced some greens, I'll be good till noon. Thanks, though, Kurt," she said amicably. (In trouble yet?)

_Higgins_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6568  Edited By _Higgins_

@ben_baxter:

Jack overlooked Manhattan, from outer orbit. Pressing onto his temple, the machine used a satellite nearby to browse for Ben's IP address from that A phone that he was using the last time they met."Doctor Baxter, can you hear me?"He spoke calmly, hoping to pass a connection soon.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frenemy: >Gigantic parenthesis which overwhelms and destroys all the rest<

"Well, at least you don't take advantage of strangers hospitality" Teasingly smiling as the two continued on forwards, turning his head and staring at Kyona, trying to picture what else she did besides modelling, "So, besides modelling, what kinda thing do you get up to in your spare time?".

_Titan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ben_baxter:

Jack overlooked Manhattan, from outer orbit. Pressing onto his temple, the machine used a satellite nearby to browse for Ben's IP address from that A phone that he was using the last time they met."Doctor Baxter, can you hear me?"He spoke calmly, hoping to pass a connection soon.

"Jack? I hear you fine." Rolling noodles on his fork in a small bistro down the block from Kamelot Ben enjoyed a rare opportunity to relax in public knowing Andres had made it possible after ordering the government to stand down. He knew it wouldn't last but for now he was content, "What can I do for you?"

_Higgins_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6571  Edited By _Higgins_

@ben_baxter:

"Got a moment to talk? I don't want to show up and startle you..That had very negative results last time I did so.."Jack paced back and forth on his board, not wanting to step on the genius's toes with his new found peace.

_Titan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jack_trades: Raising his brow and nodding to himself Ben puts the fork down "Sure. I'll assume you can trace? I'll be at my current location for the next half hour"

_Higgins_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ben_baxter:

"Be right down..." Jack ceased the transmission, instantly speeding towards the Earth, burning through it's atmosphere within moments. However, as not to start a scene, Jack landed in an alleyway as not to raise any attention. Even then, the silver synthetic kept his shiny form. A few more minutes and he was pulling up a seat across from Ben, most people in the cafe stared.

_Titan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jack_trades: "You know...this level attentionw as what I was trying to avoid. I like the new look though. Whats on your mind"

_Higgins_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ben_baxter:

"It's..Flashy I know.."Jack chuckled before gesturing a nearby waitress for a coffee. "I am not going to beat round the bush, as you humans say. There have been a series of cosmic events as of late Ben, some wild and some lethal..I have been out there every night, and it's almost as if the rest of the galaxy is leaning against ours. My intention is to assemble a team of scientists and specific metas and create a sort of response team to cosmic events. I would be honored to have your brain..And brawn on our side."

Jack smiled while clasping his hands, completely unsure of what Ben's initial reaction would be.

_Titan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jack_trades: "Leaning? In what way?" Scooping the last of his authentic Italian cuisine into a spoon Ben stops and drops the fork, wiping his mouth slowly, "I'm...I'm not sure about that. Though I am interested, my uncertainty, it isn't for myself but the people around me. What gaurantee could I give you, or you me that I could be trusted on this endevour? "

_Higgins_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ben_baxter:

"Every galaxy I ride along, they all seem to be slowly seeping into our galaxy. Sooner rather than later, one of the races will approach earth. Friendly, or hostile there should be a team to greet them. I was running a few simulations of a space station in 0Z the other day for weeks in the interface's time. And that brings me to why I came to you now, while the idea is still young.

If you were to be involved in the construction of this base, and it's terms..We can create some way or something to keep you..All of you in check.."Jack received his coffee and smiled to the waitress, not waiting for it to cool before taking a sip.

_Titan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6578  Edited By _Titan

@jack_trades: "I suppose it was bound to happen some day. OZ? " Leaning in with steepled fingers against his lips whie tonguing out left over stromboli in deep thought, Ben looks back up to Jack, wondering in his own mind why he indulged in coffee, "I'm useless in any engineering outside of organic, however me and Andres did have an interesting conversation about a new alloy he's created, one of which may suit all of our benefits. If he's going to be on this expedition, and I assume a man of his caliber will be, then perhaps our problem was solved before it began. Ask Andres to build me a specially designed containment unit with Trion on both sides of it's shell, and I'll come along."

_Higgins_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6579  Edited By _Higgins_

@ben_baxter:

"0Z, it's a digital world I crated..Long story.." Jack chuckled, seeming mad at the mention of a fabled land. But Ben had all fair points raised, then the seal to the deal, which the machine nodded to. "Very well Doctor Baxter, I will speak with Andres about a containment unit for transforming events. Do remember that this will take some time to construct, my plan I mean, your patience would be most kind."Jack looked into his personal files at some cosmic coordinates, finishing the rest of his coffee.

"I have personal plans to go investigate an anomaly on Pluto's moon, Charon..Is there anything you wanted to ask me before I leave?"

_Avatar_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The night skies over the city that never sleeps were dark and quiet; contrasting harshly in comparison to New York's streets. The silence above the city was soon broken as a ball of fire barrels into open view. A meteor, pulled into Earth's atmosphere by the blue planet's gravity. The burning rock flew through the open air towards Manhattan. Havoc erupted in the streets as the citizens tried to escape the radius of the imminent destruction.

A green flash occurred in the city, and from the streets flew the Avatar of Will, leaving behind a streak of emerald light as he rocketed towards the fireball. Lifting his ring towards the huge rock, he tried creating a giant wall to impede the monstrous meteor. The wall did little to slow down the fireball as it was broken. Sam flew out of the way of the rock as it narrowly missed him. Launching back after it, the Avatar fired a dozens of grappling hook constructs from his ring, which dug themselves into the rock of meteor. With that part, done, he tries his best to fly backwards as he was pulled with the fireball, trying his best to slow it down.

_Higgins_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_pick:

Suddenly, the rock was assisted even more in the struggling drawback. For the Silver Synthetic was riding on his board while on the front side of the rock, releasing massive waves of solar energy in the form of concussive force. The heat was even alot for himself, his liquid metal body felt damp on the first layer, this had to be dealt with quick.

FakeSmile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6582  Edited By FakeSmile

@_cain_:

"I don't fck on the first fight," she said, placing her hands over his. "I thought I told you not to get any funny ideas."

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fakesmile: A still, now uncompromising feeling of confidence surrounded Cain, she already tried to kill him, what worse could she do? Giving a chuckle as he kept his hands in place as she imprinted hers over them "Oh look at Ms. High Standards over here?..." He said in a joking tone before saying "Y'know, I get that this isn't some kind of beautiful sunset, this alley isn't a heart shaped bed with satin sheets, and I ain't prince charming...But I know y'don't give a f*ck, so care to stop the bullsh*tting luv?"

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkknightdetective

Creed raced down Times square in a police cruiser, a battalion of police cruisers behind him. "Come on! I didn't even do anything wrong!...Ok I DID steal the cruiser..But even then!"He shouted while pulling a handful of smoke pellets out of his pocket, throwing them out the window to provide a quick distraction as he took a sharp corner. "Now what would be really inconvenient is if a hero was to, I dunno...Kick my ass" The maniac muttered while checking his mirror.

Avatar image for dark_vengeance_
Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_creed_:

Predicting where he was going to turn next I left a handful of my tire spikes across the street, then I grappled myself on to the top of four story building and glided towards the car to drop on top of the cruiser's hood and responded to the mutter "That would be inconvenient".

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkknightdetective:

"...Poop.."Creed had his tires popped, sending the car into a swerving frenzy before finally crashing into a dumpster, sending the merc out of the front window and skidded across the pavement. "I..AM SO SICK..Of crashing on the floor. I need to get a tally going or something."Creed slowly got to his feet, popping his healing shoulder back into place, a crack from his collar bone repairing. Turning back to the car while drawing his...YoYo?

Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_creed_:

I jumped out of the police car before the tires were destroyed by my car and he crashed, he's lucky that he has a healing factor otherwise he would probably be on his way to a hospital bed about now. His healing factor is his advantage and disadvantage in this situation, it is a disadvantage because if he didn't have it I would have to hold back. As he draws his YoYo I throw one of my V shaped ninja projectiles towards the string of the YoYo "It's over".

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkknightdetective:

The string of the YoYo was cut, a frowning Creed staring at it roll away. "I got that like...TWO days ago man!"He rubbed his head in frustration. What the bat did'nt hopefully account for was the roman candle he was lighting behind his back, quickly pointing it at the caped hero just as the fuse reached it's end. Creed ran backwards while firing bright distractions...One however, struck the leaking gasoline of the car that the bat was near...

Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_creed_:

The lenses on my mask are polarized making the roman candle's blinding purpose ineffective but not the lighting abilities. As the gasoline lit I had about 2.23 seconds to move out of the way before the car blew to pieces. I quickly covered myself with the cape to cover the fire that came from the explosion but even then the explosion pushed me two feet back but I managed to stay on my feet. I then threw and explosive V aiming towards his gut.

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6590  Edited By _Creed_

@darkknightdetective:

*Shunk!* Creed looked down while grunting, seeing a beeping knightOrang in his gut, looking towards the reader with a frown.The gadget detonated, sending Creed flying backwards, and down into an open manhole that was surrounded by construction signs. He clutched onto his busted gut while gracefully landing on his back, in shallow sewer water. "Someone better have laughed cause of that..Cause YUCK!"Creed rolled over, trying to crawl away, but his core muscles were all but gone right now.

Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_creed_:

I enter the manhole where Creed when flying aware that he was still alive, the now reddish color of the water should disgust me but I'm already used to it. I see him crawling with his guts all over the place while murmuring ti himself. "Who are you talking to?" Knowing that the answer would not make any sense. I have to stop his healing factor or at least slow it down. I get off the dirty sewage water and get on the sidewalk and throw a freeze pellet into the water hoping that it would do just that.

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6592  Edited By _Creed_

@darkknightdetective:

Today was not Creed's lucky day. Now he was frozen in sewer water from the waist down. "Wait wait wait wait!" He waved his hands at the cape while struggling a bit. "Read me my crimes!"

Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_creed_:

Ignoring his remark he simply walked toward the frozen block of ice where Creed was stuck and tried to snap his neck in a cold manner and attempted to intoxicate him with a gas that came from the knuckles of his gauntlet in hopes of incapacitating him.

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkknightdetective:

Creed grasped onto the hands wrapped around his neck, easily reversing the grapple, showing that he knew some moves. "C-C-COMBO BREAKER!"He shouted as his legs were broken free of the ice, quickly reaching into his stomach for some intestine to slap at the costume as a quick distraction before turning for an attempted jaw strike.

Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_creed_: (Give me a second, I'm recuperating from how disgustingly hilarious that post is)

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_creed_: (We need to do an RP where Creed goes into another reality but in that universe Dark Vengeance has the Adam West, campy vibe)

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6598  Edited By _Creed_
Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_creed_ ($#!t, sorry. I fell asleep)

I've faced more disgusting degenerates before but this one is still up there. I tried to grab him by the intestines and pulling him towards me possibly making the jaw strike go in another direction and giving me an opening to punch right through his chest.

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkknightdetective:

Another sturdy strike from his foe, this time hacking up blood towards his cowl as yet another injured counter attack. Finally though, Creed's stomach was almost sealed up, making all sorts of awful slurping noises as his organs were slithering back into their proper places. He took one step back while clutching his pained chest.