#5101 Posted by Katrin_Romanoff_004 (957 posts) - - Show Bio

@thelostsoul65: Katrin stops, shocked. This guy thinks her life is easy? He's crazier than she thought. Her fists clench tightly. "PEACHY?" she shouts, unable to control herself. "You think that being like this is easy? Having this kind of power? Being able to do this? You think that this is something I can suddenly do, just out of the blue? I'll have you know that it's not! Do you know why I put my life on the line every night? It's not because it's fun; it helps me to fight this power! Have you any idea what I could do, if I didn't control this? My powers could surpass even yours, Sakon, if I just let every memory into my head, if I just gave in. So why don't I? Because I don't want this kind of 'power'. Do you know when I'm the most powerful, Sakon?" Katrin pauses here, closing the doors of her mind to the memories. The dress vaporizes, and she lands on the ground. She looks back at the approaching demon. "This is when I use true power." Her voice drops to a quiet whisper. "What will you do, Sakon, when everything I have is gone? Will you kill me?"

#5102 Posted by Sakon_Ukono (684 posts) - - Show Bio

@katrin_romanoff_004: The demon sakon laughed. No...i will do worse...once everything you hold dear is destroyed before your eyes i will let you live. that way you can feel the pain of loss and you can walk through this world as a nobody, mattering to no one and with the eternal feeling of loss etched into your heart for life, living the rest of your days as a worthless maggot! You protect a doomed race, bound by fate to destroy themselvesves through violence. He starts to laugh Even if i don't stop you this day, once you do die, all these people whom look up to you or admire you wont bat an eye, you will only be an unmarked grave. Its meaningless, pointless, your fighting a loosing battle. You think you can surpass me but i guarantee you, once i show you the full extent of my power you will realize that those whom are bound by destiny will never escape their roles. Sakon lifts a hand out of his robe and it looks decayed and almost bone, The symbolism of his almost destroyed soul.

#5103 Posted by Necroth (162 posts) - - Show Bio
#5104 Edited by Katrin_Romanoff_004 (957 posts) - - Show Bio

@thelostsoul65: Katrin stares at the withered limb, and suddenly realizes what she has to do. This creature has no soul, or any emotion but hatred. Although she has powers beyond those of any normal human, she is still a person. She feels love, joy, sadness, anger. She has a heart. These things put her above him, making her better. She lets them flow through her, as if they were in her bloodstream. They boil up inside her until she can't contain them any more. Katrin's body spontaeously combusts, and the street around her grows warm until it, too, ignites. "Dann zu beenden Sie diese, Sakon." She doesn't realize that she is speaking in her mother tongue, German. "Streik mich runter, wenn Sie so mächtig sind. Tun Sie es. Du traust dich zu versuchen."

#5105 Posted by Acolyte_V (43 posts) - - Show Bio

@brahma_bull:

With effortless reaction time and muscular capabilities the small metal weight was launched seemingly into the atmosphere. A soft giggle escaping the time traveling speedster as a result of her own foreplay and how it was met. “So twenty pounds is not your limit. Huh I thought that’d of been enough.” Her playful nature showing in spades before she began to conjure up a three hundred, nine hundred and, twenty seven hundred pound weight. A dance like motion made as the matter bender took obvious enjoyment at the danger of throwing giant weights around at people.

#5106 Posted by Sakon_Ukono (684 posts) - - Show Bio

@katrin_romanoff_004: Sakon laughs as she combusts and as the street lights up he ducks behind a building. Years of pain and torment had destroyed his soul to almost nonexistence. Tell me self appointed goddess, what will you do when your family, friends and boyfriend are all ripped from your heart to forever wander the black abyss! Taunting her

#5107 Edited by Katrin_Romanoff_004 (957 posts) - - Show Bio

@thelostsoul65: Katrin doesn't follow him. She broods on what he said, feeling every word. Her body extinguishes itself, although the street remains aflame. She reaches into her pocket, touching a small pouch containing lock of her mother's hair. Mom is the only family she has left. Her father died when she was four; she'd never met him. Her older bother, Elliot, had died in Afghanistan. It's just her and Mom now,in a little apartment in Manhattan...

"I won't let you hurt her," she says aloud. She then realizes that he's no longer there. She feels the color leave her face. Mom. Karin just gave him all the info he needs to find her Wihtout another word she races back home.

#5108 Posted by Brahma_Bull (253 posts) - - Show Bio

@acolyte_v: "You do like your verbal foreplay don't you girl?", a flirtatiously teasing brow raised in conjunction with his rhetorical questioning. Subsequently flinging the following projected weights, with the exception of the last which he skillfully balanced atop the tip of his right index finger, playfully spinning it round and round not unlike a basketball. "You sure these are of different weights V?", a jesting laugh following the Brahma Bull's joking statement. "Lets try something a lot heavier", Lio smirked, "I haven't had a good workout in a while anyway".

#5109 Posted by Sakon_Ukono (684 posts) - - Show Bio

@katrin_romanoff_004: Sakon listened to every word and laughed out loud You have just told me exactly what i needed to know! Then he shouted in maniacal laughter. Tell me what will you do when Mommy Goes to join daddy!? He then turned back into his elfish form and races to her house, following her sent trail to the most strongest location. He climbed up the building still following the sent to a window and crashes through it saying Come out, come out and play mommy!!! He didn't feel any remorse or compassion for the humans, they disgusted him. they were all diseases in his opinion. He drew his elfish knife Come out and play mommy! I'll Find you no matter what!!

#5110 Posted by Acolyte_V (43 posts) - - Show Bio

@brahma_bull: "Of course I do foreplay can make or break a moment." She got a laugh out of his remark and her innuendo but then went back to constructing weights. "Yes I am sure, they did take slightly longer to make after all." Effortlessly the Californian bull balanced the bulky weight on a finger as if it were nothing. In reckless arrogance a exited look came to her eye. They were about six feet apart, why not play a game. She took one step closer and a 5 ton weight was placed over Leo;s head. In which she then dropped the weight and if the alluring and powerful individual caught it she'd step closer.

#5111 Edited by Katrin_Romanoff_004 (957 posts) - - Show Bio

@thelostsoul65: Katrin dashes into the building, up to their room: 417. She fumbles with her key, trying to unlock the door. It doesn't budge. She bangs on it, pushes it, trying to get it opened, trembling with panic. Her mother is in there, Sakon is going to kill her, and there's nothing Katrin can do for her...

Katrin begins sobbing hysterically, feeling absolutely helpless.

#5112 Posted by Sakon_Ukono (684 posts) - - Show Bio

@katrin_romanoff_004: Sakon kicks in the bedroom door and starts calling out loud again. Come out, Come Out mommy! My knife wants to have a deep talk with you!! hehe... Sakon aims his blade at her mom and throws the throwing knife intending to stab her through the heart

#5113 Edited by Cara_Hunter (3687 posts) - - Show Bio

@katrin_romanoff_004: @thelostsoul65: A bullet hit the knife knocking it out of the path and a strange figure walked out of the shadows, "Madam" he then bowed and the gun he used to shoot the knife away pointed towards Sakon "Hello, there sir would you kindly oblige to take this battle outside?" he said so calmly despite this dangerous situation this man was wrapped in white bandages and had a black vest which said S.W.A.T. on it.

#5115 Edited by Sakon_Ukono (684 posts) - - Show Bio

@cara_hunter: @katrin_romanoff_004 Sakon sneered a grin of pure malice No but i will oblige in slitting your jugular vein and sending you to hell! Sakon then threw a 2nd throwing knife at her mother and then dove straight at the new face with his elfish blade outdrawn

#5116 Posted by Katrin_Romanoff_004 (957 posts) - - Show Bio

@thelostsoul65: @cara_hunter: Katrin, hearing the voices, performs a rather desperate act. She burns the door down, then runs inside just in time to see the second knife go flying towards her mom Ignoring the stranger, she steps in the way, meeting the knife with her hatchet.

#5117 Edited by Cara_Hunter (3687 posts) - - Show Bio

@katrin_romanoff_004: @thelostsoul65: John casually side stepped the elvish attack "I used to be like you" he raised his gun and fired a adamantium bullet at Sakon's head before taking a few paces back "blinded by vengeance" he unholstered his second hand gun and released a barrage of bullets from the dual pistols and continued talking ever so calmly "now here I am, fighting my old self"

#5118 Posted by Sakon_Ukono (684 posts) - - Show Bio

@katrin_romanoff_004: @cara_hunter: Sakon held up his arms and deflected them with his elfish enchanted armor Then you know that vengeance gives you purpose a reason for living! Sakon makes blue, green and red fire appear around his hands and blasts it at Katrin and her mom the mysterious swat man and the appartment in general. Just because you gave up on doing your friends justice and avenging them doesn't mean i will, I'M NOT WEAK LIKE YOU!!

#5119 Posted by Cara_Hunter (3687 posts) - - Show Bio

@katrin_romanoff_004: @thelostsoul65: John was burnt to the bone yet his skeleton remained still standing being unable to be burnt to ash, his disembodied voice was heard "And do you think they will be proud of what you're doing?" the ashes of his bandages reformed back to their original state and wrapped around John's skeleton as it regenerated flesh from his mere bones back to into his previous self.

"I lost people too, but guess what?" he said in angry voice "there's nothing you can do about it"

#5120 Edited by Katrin_Romanoff_004 (957 posts) - - Show Bio

@cara_hunter: @thelostsoul65: Katrin steps right in the way of the flame, not absorbing it but simply controlling it, sending some of it back towards Sakon to protect her mother, still not noticing John.

#5121 Posted by Sakon_Ukono (684 posts) - - Show Bio

@cara_hunter: @katrin_romanoff_004: Sakon ducks and the flame hits the apartment setting it ablaze I don't know if they would or not but it's what i'm going to do Sakon then looked out the window at the moon as the flames spread. I assume you have lost people but unlike me your resolve is weak. Plus there is something i can do! I CAN WATCH THIS WORLD BURN! KILL OFF HUMANITY FOR WHAT THEY DID TO ME AND MY PEOPLE

#5122 Edited by Cara_Hunter (3687 posts) - - Show Bio

@thelostsoul65: @katrin_romanoff_004 John returned to his previous calm composure still attempting to negotiate or talk down Sakon "And then what will you do once Humanity is dead?" he pointed at the ceiling gun still in hand "what if you already kill everything in your way, what then?" he pointed his left gun at Sakon's head and the right gun at his feet "you will have no longer a purpose, you'll be worse than dead"

#5123 Edited by Katrin_Romanoff_004 (957 posts) - - Show Bio
#5124 Posted by Sakon_Ukono (684 posts) - - Show Bio

@katrin_romanoff_004: @cara_hunter: I won't need a purpose than. I can die in peace after that! Sakon let Katrin into his mind, he didn't see the issue with it. she should know what her race did. she deserved to know. It was you humans that took over the woods and destroyed my race! forcing us into caves and near poverty and you humans killed a good 95% of us! A memory surfaced. The woods burning and humans in military outfits shooting and fighting the elves over 15 years ago. The trees were ablaze along with the houses and bodies lay all over, burning, decaying and shot up with bullets, the grass stained crimson with blood and sakon as a 9 year old trapped under dead bodies. So now i will let humanity feel that same wrath and i will watch as i burn this world to ashes! They can see what it's like.

#5125 Posted by Katrin_Romanoff_004 (957 posts) - - Show Bio

@thelostsoul65: She watches in silence, looking at the boy. She wonders what made the humans do this; there had to have been a reason. There also must be a reason why it's only mortal soldiers, no metahumans... She searches for a brighter memory, the way she always does, attempting to calm his mind.

#5126 Posted by Sakon_Ukono (684 posts) - - Show Bio

@katrin_romanoff_004: 3 years later. at the age of 12 he returned to the sight of his forest to find nothing more than buildings and parks. A town had been constructed on his old home. That was the reason they destroyed his forest and killed off most of his family and friends. To build apartment complexes and multiply like a disease. A parasite if you will. Seeing this and realizing his entire family was slaughtered just so the humans had more houses was the very thing that drove him over the edge and cracked his mind. Most of his other memories are of inflecting brutal torture, executions and mass death upon humans. Hardly any happy memories exist considering most his life has been dedicated to vengance. It clouds and consumes him like a fog.

#5127 Posted by Cara_Hunter (3687 posts) - - Show Bio

@katrin_romanoff_004: @thelostsoul65: John scoffed still keeping his weapons aimed at Sakon "So you're telling me a bunch of soldiers with guns managed to kill an entire magical race of powerful elves with mere fire arms?" he paused and continued "they devoted all those resources in genociding an entire race just to build apartment structures?" he nodded his head in disagreement "you got your facts mixed up kid, look at what you can do" John gestured to the damaged environment "you're telling me your entire race got slaughtered by people with guns, you are the one slaughtering humans"

#5128 Edited by Katrin_Romanoff_004 (957 posts) - - Show Bio

@thelostsoul65: @cara_hunter: John's words draw Katrin back to the present. She turns to the man, noticing him for the first time. He is right, says a distant voice in the depths of her mind. The elves were a strong race. Mere mortals could not have done such damage to them. Her patroness doesn't talk to her unless she's trying to point out something important. What is Persephone hinting at? Katrin nervously asks just that, rubbing the black mark on her neck, a black lily, the symbol of the goddess. Of course she gets no respose. She instead thinks about what she saw, trying to sort things out on her own.

#5129 Edited by Sakon_Ukono (684 posts) - - Show Bio

@cara_hunter: @katrin_romanoff_004: Sakon pulled his blade SHUT UP!!

Sakon blasted black incinerating flames that destroyed all they touch at both of them. then he started making duplicates of Himself and transformed into the demon. WE ELFS HARDLY FOUGHT AND DIDN'T KNOW MUCH OFFENSIVE OR DEFENSIVE MAGIC! NEAR FOREST DWELLERS WHO MADE STUFF AND TENDED TO NATURE. I AM DIFFERENT BECAUSE AFTER THE SLAUGHTER I LEARNED NEW MAGIC IN ORDER TO KILL ALL OF YOU! YOU PEOPLE MADE ME WHO I AM AND NOW YOU SEE THE FINAL CREATION OF WHAT YOU MADE!! HIDING BEHIND BETTERING THE WORLD! YOU DON'T KNOW! YOU DON'T KNOW! the demon started duplicating as well. YOU JUST DON'T WANT TO FACE WHAT YOU MADE! YOU DON'T WANT TO HEAR THAT YOUR RACE DESTROYED SOMEBODY ELSE PURELY TO BETTER YOURSELF! IF YOU MUST KNOW THERE WERE SUPER SOLDIERS META HUMANS AND REGULAR SOLDIERS ALIKE IN THE MIX! 1ST CAME THE METAHUMANS AND THEN THE SUPER SOLDIERS! THE MEMORY YOU WITNESSED WAS THE REGULAR PIECE OF TRASH HUMANS WHO WERE SENT TO PICK OFF ANY SURVIVORS!! THE demon started blasting dark balls of energy that if absorbed could corrupt even the holiest of souls

#5130 Edited by Cara_Hunter (3687 posts) - - Show Bio

@katrin_romanoff_004: @thelostsoul65: John started to agilely doge them the Demon's anger made the incoming projectiles inaccurate "Are you even listening to yourself?" he jumped over three fire balls and then slid underneath another three whilst unloading lead on Sakon "your memories have been tampered with, Meta-Humans and regular humans hate each other and you must also be a f****** retard if you think human would be able to slaughter an entire race that easily" John jumped to Sakon's side aiming with perfect accuracy three head shots before closing in the distance while reloading real quickly.

#5131 Posted by Sakon_Ukono (684 posts) - - Show Bio

@cara_hunter: The bullets just absorbed into the demon and then black tentacles flew out of the stomach in an attempt to bind john and rip his head clean off his body.

#5132 Edited by Cara_Hunter (3687 posts) - - Show Bio

@thelostsoul65: John holstered his pistols and pulled out his combat knife, the skilled agent of Cerberus moved in calmly cutting through the waves of tentacles with expertly planned strikes John was so successful not because he was so powerful but because he was so skilled having hundreds of years of combat experience.

Now closer John pulled out a flash bang grenade with his free hand from one of the pouches of his vest before tossing it at point blank, closing his eyes he rolled over and waited for the flash.

#5133 Posted by Katrin_Romanoff_004 (957 posts) - - Show Bio
#5134 Posted by Sakon_Ukono (684 posts) - - Show Bio

@cara_hunter: @katrin_romanoff_004: Sakon opened his mouth and a grotesque zombie looking thing came out like a snake shedding its skin and swiped at john with its clawed hand and at the same time the demon shot toxic mist all around the room.

#5135 Posted by Katrin_Romanoff_004 (957 posts) - - Show Bio

@cara_hunter: @thelostsoul65: Katrin's emotion increases the temperature in the room so much that the poisoned gas simply burns away, she then charges the zombie and begins hacking it to pieces with Rage, hopefully getting her point across to the older guys that she has something she needs to say

#5136 Posted by Sakon_Ukono (684 posts) - - Show Bio

@katrin_romanoff_004: Sakon turned normal again but he had black flame like markings around his face and it spiralled up his arms. You're stalling my kill-fest...say what you're going to say little girl...and say your goodbyes to your mom to...

#5137 Edited by Katrin_Romanoff_004 (957 posts) - - Show Bio

@thelostsoul65: @cara_hunter: Katrin turns towards him. Her blue eyes are shining, her converse high-tops have actually begun smoking. "Some of the people who destroyed your village... did they have something like this on their neck?" She turn around, pulling her hair off her neck to reveal the birhmark/brand marking her as a Flameheart. The only reason she thinks of it is that the annoying goddess mentioned something like that once. Maybe that's why Katrin keeps her around. Anyway, she waits for an answer.

#5138 Posted by _Superstar_ (1438 posts) - - Show Bio

"I really don't think you understand the risks here.." A dupe called out Adrian while he was examining the blood stains, running his gloved finger along the dried up stain. "No signs of a body being moved..." He mumbled to himself, the dupe groaning and crossing his arms. "Are you even listening? If what they say is true about this guy..We do NOT want him to get his hands on you.." He glared at Adrian, who was getting off the floor and dusting his hands off. "I am not just going to go on a myth that this guy is some sort of mutant serial killer..Come on, i'm starved.." Adrian absorbed his dupe and walked out of the late Derek's gym.

#5139 Edited by Sakon_Ukono (684 posts) - - Show Bio

@cara_hunter: @katrin_romanoff_004: Sakon couldn't understand why her eyes had suddenly started shining...the again...he couldn't understand the subtleties of human emotion. Then he saw the mark and started thinking. I think maybe half of them had something like that,,,which means your a descendant of them. Which means i should kill you. Vile witch. He points his hand at her and energy white hot as the sun forms around his hand but it is made from poison and elf magic readies but he doesn't fire it just you. By the way....why do your eyes shine?

#5140 Edited by Cara_Hunter (3687 posts) - - Show Bio

@katrin_romanoff_004: @thelostsoul65: John got in the way of Sakon and holstered his knife "You FOOL!" John said smacking the side of his own said while revealing angry eyes "do you really think if she was a descendant of those people she would have asked you about the emblem or even ask what happened to them?" John threw his hands up in the air "stop for one dam minute and think logically"

#5141 Posted by Sakon_Ukono (684 posts) - - Show Bio

@cara_hunter: Sakons eyes showed pure hate and murderous intent. I'm growing real tired of you, cerberus agent.."

#5142 Edited by Cara_Hunter (3687 posts) - - Show Bio

@thelostsoul65: John was unimpressed "And I'm tired of your recklessness, and unlike Batgirl I have no qualms to killing if push comes to shove" he stared back at Sakon "this is your last chance to listen to reason"

#5143 Posted by Sakon_Ukono (684 posts) - - Show Bio

@cara_hunter: Sakon raised his arms grinning, Kill me by all means, I'll just come right back again. If your so smart then what's your idea cerberus a$$ kissing moran

#5144 Edited by Cara_Hunter (3687 posts) - - Show Bio

@thelostsoul65: John retained his composure "It's a shame you can't bring back your race instead of yourself"

(BAM! xD)

#5145 Edited by Sakon_Ukono (684 posts) - - Show Bio

@cara_hunter: Sakon raised his eyebrows And what do you mean by that statement.

(Ouch! XD

#5146 Edited by Cara_Hunter (3687 posts) - - Show Bio
#5147 Edited by Sakon_Ukono (684 posts) - - Show Bio

@cara_hunter: How should i know!? I deal in fighting not word puzzles!

#5148 Posted by Cara_Hunter (3687 posts) - - Show Bio
#5149 Edited by Sakon_Ukono (684 posts) - - Show Bio

@cara_hunter: Sakon leaned against the wall. Sounds like your saying its to bad i cant bring back my race instead of changing.

#5150 Posted by Mr. Mercury (19663 posts) - - Show Bio

Meditates on his suite balcony, focused on the midnight moon.