Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1701  Edited By Arquitenens

@pyrogram:

At the mention of Charlemagne's name, Abby felt a tight knot develop in her chest, the thoughts that name drummed up negating any positive effect of previous words spoken between them. Hearing his full description of the situation, a cluster of nonplussed feelings completed the sour turn in her mood. "I wish he'd try," she muttered under her breath, thinking to her own plight with Charles, and how she wanted nothing more than to get a hold of him, if only for a few moments.

"Kurt, you don't have to—" she started, attempting to reassure him of her own safety before being cut off by the explication of the loss of his powers. "How did he...Never mind." Confused as to how his powers could be stolen, she nonetheless decided it was not important. More important was what else was on his mind, getting to the root of his current condition. Upon hearing this, however, she was admittedly, visibly bothered in more ways than one, though anger and upset showed through most of all in the furrow of her brow and the slight turn of her lip. Mostly at Charles for what he'd done, but also a notable degree at Kurt for taking the words of the madman to heart and letting them affect him...like that.

Fairly aware of these feelings, Abby tried to project her concern, but couldn't help the rising umbrage apparent in her manner and speech. "What!? Kurt, that's ridiculous. And...you actually took his...you listened to him?" She questioned, unaware of her steadily rising, almost accusatory voice. Shaking her head in exasperation, she pressed her hands to her slightly aching head, rubbing her fingers to her temples briefly before dropping them again, looking him in the eyes, "Kurt, what has Charlemagne ever done for you? The man is a head case! He tried to kill you! Is that-that what this is? This is how Charles 'showed you how to live?' Living in some Hell-hole, steadily killing yourself? However little you think you mattered then, you're nothing but worse off now. As a friend, I'm telling you, you need to drop everything he's said to you. Please." The last minute plea coming in accordance with the realization that she had been coming on strongly, not in time to negate the still irritated tone with which she issued it.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

@arquitenens: She really hates Charles O_O

And....Niceness...That was (not lovely) it was awesome!

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: To be fair, she doesn't want to.

Much gracias. ^_^

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valerie_huntington: (If this is a secret and Kurt should not know about Quintus/Valerie just tell me :)

"We'll aint you just a dame," He cockily winked, nonchalantly sliding back into the comfortable seat and folding his arms, wondering what Quintus Knightfall had ever seen in her past the beauty. "Apparently, I'm just the man who helped your former husband start his life again," Kurt smirked, looking down, and then up. "So I'd appreciate a little show of respect, at least," His emerald eyes gazed at her sandwich with a smile, "I'm worth a little more than a damn lobster, don't you think?"

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1705  Edited By Pyrogram

@arquitenens: Her heart is full of too much love.

I adore that avatar, oh my God, she looks heavenly!

Avatar image for mistress_sangria
Mistress_Sangria

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: @arquitenens: My Kurt! I'mma break him further! MWAHAHA! Yes, Kurt further down the rabbit hole. ;)

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: @arquitenens: My Kurt! I'mma break him further! MWAHAHA! Yes, Kurt further down the rabbit hole. ;)

I may as well be an accomplice (and I kind of am, off the books).

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1708  Edited By Pyrogram
Avatar image for valerie_huntington
Valerie_Huntington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: Gently swirling the wine in her glass, her patience continued to grow thinner and thinner as the man repeatedly tried to leave some sort of impression on her As he spoke, throwing out the name of her ex-fiance as well as some absurd notion of deserving respect, the only thought that crossed her mind was that, with every word he spoke, her lunch continued to grow colder.

After another one of is misinformed speeches, filled with as much deluded sense of arrogance as the ones before, Valerie finally acknowledged that he was even speaking to her by meeting his green irises with her own pale blue ones, her eyes filled with cool apathy toward the insignificant man and mild irritation due to the fact she had yet to be able to enjoy her meal.

"For someone who did so much for Mr. Knightfall's life, you certainly don't know very much about it. Quintus was never my husband, because Quintus and I were never married," she informed him coldly, having long grown tired of the man's presence. "As for respect? You could have traveled through the fiery depths of Hell itself to bring Quintus back, and you still wouldn't have earned even my cordiality, which I think I've already given you more of than you deserve. What you've done for Quintus has no bearing on my life, and you're a fool to seek my attention thinking you have any standing in my good graces," she continued before pausing to take a bite of of her lobster sandwich, letting her gaze drift from the man across from her as she enjoy every flavor found in the lavish food. Only when she had fully finished chewing and swallowing did her eyes return to his, their coolness now completely frigid.

"So far, you're not even worth a dollar menu burger and fries."

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valerie_huntington:

He squinted. “I wonder what Quintus saw in you? I mean, you’re just a vain cliché of tits and blonde hair, to be honest.” He chuckled, aloofly giving her another cocky, self-proud grin as his arms proudly crossed his chest. “Ah, that’s why Quintus fell for you, he was always the glamor girl type and well, you always were his materialistic showgirl.” He winked, not truly meaning the insults but the back and forth between the two amused him greatly.

“Of course, what I done for Quintus has no bearing on your life, ah, I know, because you and he, are no longer together…” The Knight grinned, carelessly dipping his fingers into her food, and taking a haughty bite of her sandwich as it was raised to his mouth. “So far, my dear, you’re the one living alone with only these lobsters to keep you company at night,” He snorted and cackled, throwing down the bitten sandwich and standing, closing his seat as he fixed eye-contact. “Would you like me to leave, Miss Huntington?

Avatar image for mistress_sangria
Mistress_Sangria

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram said:

@valerie_huntington:

with only these lobsters to keep you company at night,”

O_O He just called Val an old maid... with lobsters. OH, SNAP.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1713  Edited By Pyrogram
Valerie_Huntington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: She hardly listened to the conclusion to his performance, focusing instead on the taste of her wine and the activities going on in the restaurant around her. Normally she would have found his tired attempts to insult her amusing, however she had already been hungry when she arrived at the restaurant and now, thanks to his unwarranted interruption, she was completely famished. As he continued to go on and on her mind wandered to thoughts of what she would wear out tonight, and to business matters regarding the Hellfire Club. She had grown so disengaged from the rambling man she had hardly noticed when he stopped talking, that same sad, misplaced smirk plastered on his face. As Valerie looked at him she felt a pang of sympathy, knowing he would never grow into the kind of man who could wear the pants he so desperately tried to fit into. Taking another sip of wine before clearing her throat, she spoke to him without either aggression or cordiality in her voice, her tone matching that of a parent or boss who had grown tired of patronizing their child or employee.

"And yet here you are, putting forth every ounce of your best effort to gain my attention and you've yet to have me interested in learning even your name," she said with a drop of condescending sympathy in her voice, as if she were talking to a dog with only three legs. "Pathetic."

Calling for a waiter to remove the plate he had eaten from, no doubt in another embarrassing attempt to display how liberated he was from caring about her opinion of him, she gathered her gold Chanel clutch bag and stood from the table.

"Allow me," she said, walking away from the table before looking over her shoulder at him for a brief moment. "And, please, enjoy the meal. You might not get another chance for a vain, materialistic showgirl to get you into a restaurant like this," she said with a pleasant grin before exiting the restaurant. She knew that at any given moment during his sad, desperate performance she could have rewired his brain, but the simple thought it would have taken her to do so would have been more effort than the man deserved. Because, in the end, the lobsters she enjoyed at night were still worth more than him.

Valerie_Huntington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: She hardly listened to the conclusion to his performance, focusing instead on the taste of her wine and the activities going on in the restaurant around her. Normally she would have found his tired attempts to insult her amusing, however she had already been hungry when she arrived at the restaurant and now, thanks to his unwarranted interruption, she was completely famished. As he continued to go on and on her mind wandered to thoughts of what she would wear out tonight, and to business matters regarding the Hellfire Club. She had grown so disengaged from the rambling man she had hardly noticed when he stopped talking, that same sad, misplaced smirk plastered on his face. As Valerie looked at him she felt a pang of sympathy, knowing he would never grow into the kind of man who could wear the pants he so desperately tried to fit into. Taking another sip of wine before clearing her throat, she spoke to him without either aggression or cordiality in her voice, her tone matching that of a parent or boss who had grown tired of patronizing their child or employee.

"And yet here you are, putting forth every ounce of your best effort to gain my attention and you've yet to have me interested in learning even your name," she said with a drop of condescending sympathy in her voice, as if she were talking to a dog with only three legs. "Pathetic."

Calling for a waiter to remove the plate he had eaten from, no doubt in another embarrassing attempt to display how liberated he was from caring about her opinion of him, she gathered her gold Chanel clutch bag and stood from the table.

"Allow me," she said, walking away from the table before looking over her shoulder at him for a brief moment. "And, please, enjoy the meal. You might not get another chance for a vain, materialistic showgirl to get you into a restaurant like this," she said with a pleasant grin before exiting the restaurant. She knew that at any given moment during his sad, desperate performance she could have rewired his brain, but the simple thought it would have taken her to do so would have been more effort than the man deserved. Because, in the end, the lobsters she enjoyed at night were still worth more than him.

Avatar image for catriona_knightfall
Catriona_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The lobsters she enjoyed at night were still worth more than him.

I laughed :P

Fun interaction! Thanks for that lol

PsyKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1718  Edited By PsyKnight
Valerie_Huntington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Catriona_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I need to humble Mercy a bit, make her more human

duchess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#1721  Edited By duchess
Catriona_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1723  Edited By Pyrogram

@arquitenens: Doing that post again...Not satisfied with it, just my personal finicky-ness <.<

Valerie_Huntington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1727  Edited By Pyrogram

@arquitenens:

“Abby…Please don’t,” He timidly looked down in grief, her annoyance and irritation having caused him to not get heated, but instead, it had sunken his entire mood like a sinking vessel. He’d been blaming himself for months for allowing Charlemagne’s words to infect his mind. He’d had countless nights lying awake as the words were almost like a raging storm in his head. Abigail’s harsh criticism only furthered his self-loathing.

Charles had stolen his powers, threatened the only woman who he had ever hoped of loving, and attacked his friend in hospital, among numerous other wrongdoings in his time as a hero. And now, beyond the grave, he had made Abigail snap at him. He had turned Kurt’s life upside-down once again with only a memory.

He gloomily looked down. His despondent eyes only showcased his low spirit and courage, and his anxieties -- Anxieties, which the blonde archer had accidentally intensified with her abrupt, yet startling outburst. “Don’t…Get angry, please. Just don’t.” He sighed, wanting to show her the true extent of his aliments, raising a single palm and facing his backhand to hers. The skin gradually dissipated to reveal the shiny Trion exterior of his new palm. He just looked down again in disgust, the arm a constant reminder of his failures.

“I lost my arm in Gothic. I lost my mother the day Charles took my powers, and I lost everything I’ve ever loved, even you…” She had once said that he’d never lose her, but where had she been these last few months? “Charles may not have shown me how to live, Abby, but since Venezuela…” He sighed heavily, just forsaking his words, they were only manifestations of his melancholy and in truth, Abigail, no matter how soothing her presence was, could never help him. At least, not in his mind.

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1728  Edited By Arquitenens

@pyrogram: [I started getting caught up so I had to cut it short. What are the chances..?]

Understanding where she'd gone wrong, and reacting to his own dejected manner in turn of empathy. "Look, I'm sorry for yelling," she apologised with a sigh. "But everything I said stands. You need to forget everything he's said to you. It's not..." Cut off by a buzzing in her phone, she reached into her purse to glance at a newly received message. Her face indicated a moment of surprise, then uncertainty. Her eyes shifted quickly back and forth as...something, an assortment of thoughts, ran through her mind, debating internally with herself, and she looked back to Kurt with a frown. "Look, Kurt. I'm sorry, but something came up. It's extremely important. I've...I've gotta go. I'm so sorry." Having time for no more words, she rose abruptly, crossed the table to grace him with a sympathetic hug, and took off, the worst feeling eating her. That no matter the excuse, how important the matter was for her, he probably wouldn't understand, and her hopes of meeting to get through to him had been temporarily put on hold until later...if he lasted that long.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1729  Edited By Pyrogram

@arquitenens: She'd never leave like that! So un-Abby like >_<

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1730  Edited By Arquitenens

@pyrogram: You don't know what the message said. So quiet your mouth (fingers) and...ahem (I'm now mimicking you to Gambler with the Stark thing, as well as me with you with all those other things) don't try to tell me my character!

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arquitenens:

Kurt refused the hug and simply pushed her away. "Don't touch me Abby, there's always something more important than me isn't there?" He glared, his heart sinking as his eyes fell to the table, simply gazing at in, not in disbelief, but with sadness, sadness that he’d had a hope in his heart Abigail would make this all better. But a single tear slid down his cheeks as she walked away, and like he’d been freed from a cage, the Paragon of Imperfection pressed his head into his hands…And simply cried.

Avatar image for maximus_newcastle
Maximus_Newcastle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black_solace

The city has a gaslight tinge to it from the hollywood sign. There's an out of place in the July air as Max lays on a blanket in the lush green grass beneath the dim stars with his headphones in, waiting patiently in a black silk pair of pants and a thin cotton t-shirt, .

Black Solace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maximus_newcastle:

“You look like you’re just asking to be mugged” She said, walking with a bit of flair. Her authoritive command of sound dwindled the output in his headphones so he could hear her. She stood with her hands folded, baffled as to why he had called her out on this evening. “Honestly Max, after the last time you disappeared I told myself I was done with you” She turned her head toward the city, already conflicted about why she came.

“But here I am, because I’m too stupid to know any better” The attitude was present, then again it was always present. “Where have you been…?” her face softened a bit, she honestly missed him; and as much as she wanted to be angry at him she couldn’t exert the energy for it.

Maximus_Newcastle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black_solace: "Mean mugged maybe..." He said with a smile, pushing off the soft ground to stand up, pulling out the earbuds and leaving them behind "Your here because you do know better" He slowly comes up behind her and grasps at her wiry arms, rubbing them warm slowly to see how she reacted to his touch, "After Egypt, I didn't have much down time. I was ran ragged by Atum" He said sounding exhausted at the thought while pulling Ashley slightly towards the blanket on the hill, "He had so much to do and I thought I wanted to be apart of it, but something else was always on my mind." He falls back into the grass. Though she didn't expect the pull Ashley didn't fight it either, the two immediately falling into a casual embrace as her head tucks against his chest. "Meanwhile...where have you been?"

Black Solace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maximus_newcastle:

“I think the better question is, where I haven’t been” She responded, kicking off her flats to make herself more comfortable on the blanket. “I officially quit the Braveharts. There was no reason to keep that operation up, so many of the members went rouge. I’ve been roaming since then”

Wiping the wayward hair from her mouth, she traced her finger along his chest recalling the events of the past few months. “What made you finally contact me after all this time?” it was a question she found herself asking him over and over, though his answer never stung; it did periodically make her question the validness.

Maximus_Newcastle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black_solace: "Sorry to hear that. It had a lot of potential." As her fingers run across his chest Max folds his large palm around them, moving her tips to a large thin scar in the center, strange since he healed nearly instantly, "I had to get away from Atum, to do that I had to give up what tethered me to him....I had to give up my healing factor." his arms wrap around her lithe warm frame,Max's face running down her neckline as he kisses just above the collar bone tasting the coconut butter on Ash's smooth skin, "I called you because I wanted to tell you I love you, and I'm tired of playing games."

(i'm out lol I'll reply in the morning)

Black Solace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maximus_newcastle:

Ashley playfully pulled away just a little bit, the titillating caress of his lips around her clavicle tickled her a bit. “S-so you’re vulnerable” the hesitation in her voice suggest worry, success on his missions were heavily reliant on his healing factor. “You know I love you Max, I don’t think I can make any more clearer, but I don’t understand what you mean by playing games. I’ve loved you since our first encounter, you remember when I jumped out of your car” She explained with a wide grin.

“You can’t see how hurt I get when you leave me? Then….in Egypt.” Her eyes trained away from him. “I’m a goddess now Max, I’ve been running from it since Atum took you. You know what’s ironic…I’m a cardinal goddess” her faced swelled up with heavy red patches, but she restrained herself from crying.

“Tell me you didn’t know he was going to take you”

Maximus_Newcastle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black_solace:

"Or more dangerous." Max knew that would make her nervous, but what Ashley never knew was when Max could heal he took liberties that were unnecessary because of the safety net it provided. Now he knew there were no extra lives, and the fact only made him more lethal and calculative, "Hah...I almost ran you down right before that too. You need to work on your patience...then again I guess you have been. " He said looking away from her, knowing his history with his previous relationships led to distancing himself from Ashley.

He knew justifiably she must have tried to play the field in his absence, but as arrogant as it seemed he knew she couldn't look him in the eye and say she didn't have feelings. Either in a year or sixty. "I know. I know. " He squeezes her closer and sighs, "I knew it was a possibility. But I took the risk. You know who I am, you know what I do. I love you but I'm a man with a curious nature and I have to abide by it from time to time. That doesn't mean that I don't want you there when I do. 'Cardinal goddess'. "

Black Solace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maximus_newcastle:

“I know it’s weird, I spent my entire life trying to bring down the Cardinal organization, and I’ve been rechristened as one of their deities” She explained, extending her palm toward him; she begin to generate a small electrical current. “I even got a new power. I’m ready and willing to standby and help you, but you need to start letting me know what’s going on.” She pleaded, kissing his neck down to his chin.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a4aaebccd120
deactivated-5a4aaebccd120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Solace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5a4aaebccd120
deactivated-5a4aaebccd120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sky_Carmichael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maximus_Newcastle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maximus_newcastle:

“I know it’s weird, I spent my entire life trying to bring down the Cardinal organization, and I’ve been rechristened as one of their deities” She explained, extending her palm toward him; she begin to generate a small electrical current. “I even got a new power. I’m ready and willing to standby and help you, but you need to start letting me know what’s going on.” She pleaded, kissing his neck down to his chin.

"It's a deal baby." Placing a wet kiss on her sharp lips before turning to pick up his watch off the ground, Max smiles at her while holding it in his hands, "Count down from three.":

Black Solace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maximus_newcastle:

There was no hiding the confusion on her face, but the bronze skinned goddess obliged without too much think. “Three” She started, taking in everything around her. “Two” she continued, intently trying to read the situation. “One….” She whispered, looking deep into the eyes of Max realizing just how much he meant to her.

Maximus_Newcastle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black_solace: A blanket of blackness envelopes the hills.

In the night air he can't even see the Ashley's face but he knows her body like a blind man knows brail, every smooth inch of her skin lifted with goosebumps. The entire city of Los Angeles had gone black from the second she stopped speaking. Max takes the time as an opportunity to passionately stare into invisible eyes, just as he presses a second button on his watch and the sky line fills with loose shots of bright light that expand into lumiscent fireworks.

"Ashley baby..." He moves from in front her face so she can take in the view. A sequence of buildings flashing four unforgettable words in unison written in emerald fire and sticking to the sky.

WILL YOU MARRY ME MS.MOORELAND

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maximus_Newcastle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

The_Matriarch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black_solace: A blanket of blackness envelopes the hills.

In the night air he can't even see the Ashley's face but he knows her body like a blind man knows brail, every smooth inch of her skin lifted with goosebumps. The entire city of Los Angeles had gone black from the second she stopped speaking. Max takes the time as an opportunity to passionately stare into invisible eyes, just as he presses a second button on his watch and the sky line fills with loose shots of bright light that expand into lumiscent fireworks.

"Ashley baby..." He moves from in front her face so she can take in the view. A sequence of buildings flashing four unforgettable words in unison written in emerald fire and sticking to the sky.

WILL YOU MARRY ME MS.MOORELAND

O_O Whaaaaa lol.