#101 Edited by Ashley_Knightfall (158 posts) - - Show Bio

@Darkchild said:

@Feral Nova:

Smiling to the suggestion of Elephantman he stepped into the comic store, looking over everything he picked up a few trades of EM while she was talking. He could hear her stop laughing, knowing it had to be because of pay because the girl never stopped laughing. He cutely replied "Now you either need to keep laughing, or blush like crazy when I tell you I love your laugh." Knowing full well when he said that she would erupt into a bright red color. Grabbing some orange soda he bought more than just a few comics, a paper bag filled to the brim he made his way out of the store. "So anything else? Because I'm on my way back, I'll be in your room in a few wink wink." He said jokingly

She couldn't help but give a smirky grin as she heard his voice, making jokes. "Better watch out Gio, when I get out of here, I might need to kick your butt again in the training room." Her smile became wider as she let out a small sigh. "No, that's it, thank's a bunch, I'll just see you when you get here. Bye." she hug up the phone with a slam of her cast arm against the phone. Pushing away from her face and onto a table directly next to her. She laid more comfortably back on her bed, looking up at the ceiling as she heard the medical staff walking around outside her room.

(totally forgot to switch accounts LOL sorry)

#102 Posted by Callisto. (65 posts) - - Show Bio

Her long lithe body slipped out of the water of the shark arena, the nose of the reef shark butted her foot as she lifted upwards. Turning to stroke its fin she watched it glide back into the beautifully built prison it lived in. Sighing with a breath of pain her hand reached up to lightly touch her forehead, turning off the speech with the creatures, least it make her cry. Her long red hair slithered down her back as her black wet suit glistened in the sunlight.

"Annabella" a handsome youth in the same coloured wetsuit zipped over to her with a bucket of fish heads "Mary asked me to check with you about the level of antibiotics for Finner" the sick dolphin was the reason she was visiting LA "Ben, I've told you several times, check the list in the feeding room" he was handsome, but dumb. Mary had hired him as she was nothing but a horn dog and it frustrated Anna, it was Ben's fault half the animals were getting sick "Get Chris to do it Ben" she growled, her voice lowering as the water behind her began to swell and wave. She blinked and shook it off, watching the ass of the wetsuit race away from her.

"I have to get this under control" she turned to watch the fins of several circling sharks behind her, raising a hand she closed her eyes calming her emotions and calming the animals.

#103 Posted by Fukuro_Zoku (4694 posts) - - Show Bio

Headphones blasting in her ears, Shiho briskly made her way out of a Chinese food restaurant, a black bag slung over her shoulders. She dressed almost inconspicuously, always preferring black everything, from the stolen sneakers to her jeans to the shirt that exposed her arms, and accordingly, the many scars that ran up them.

#104 Posted by Tranquil (3356 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Strigidae_: A blazing heat of 105 degree weather plagued the city's citizens as they dragged their feet along the pavement, fanning themselves as they went. Clad in all black, weapons dangling off his muscular figure like ornaments, Tranquil marched down the street. His suits biological stabilizers protected him from the sweltering heat, keeping him cool as his eyes wandered about the scene. This wandering proved to be a mishap as his shoulder collided with that of a smaller woman. His head snapped to attention as he took into view the woman, dressed in similar colors to his own, yet with a more casual grace to them. Behind his visor was a cold stare as he awaited her response to the collision.

#105 Posted by Fukuro_Zoku (4694 posts) - - Show Bio
@Tranquil
In spite of the heat and even her evident sweating, Shiho was completely fine in the current weather. She had her own ways of dealing with heat. It was actually beneficial to her. Her mind, wandering elsewhere, suddenly snapped to her current surroundings when her shoulder bumped someone, causing her bag to fall to the ground, spilling out a mass of noodles and fortune cookies. His attire wasn't really strange for her, but for the situation, it would be considered highly unusual. Her eyes quickly analyzed his appearance from head to toe, though on the surface she merely smiled good-naturedly, and actually apologized, bending down to pick up her things. "Sumimasen deshita. So sorry!"
#106 Posted by Tranquil (3356 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Strigidae_: Asian? Coming out of a chinese restaurant with noodles and fortune cookies only? Her words were simple murmurs that fell upon deaf ears as the scene struck Tranquil's peculiar brain awkwardly. As she gathered the contents of the bag that were scatter across the floor he reached down and retrieved a fortune cookie. He peeled away the plastic and devoured the cookie rather quickly. After swallowing he shook his head in disgust and though his face was veiled one could tell he was discontent with the snack he'd ingested. "Was their paper in that cookie?" He asked with a raspy groan.

#107 Posted by Fukuro_Zoku (4694 posts) - - Show Bio
@Tranquil
"Yes. Fortune cookies usually come with a paper 'fortune' inside." Her voice was laced with a joking sarcasm, her thoughts on the man still unclear. Already he seemed like a bit of a loose cannon, or at least not entirely properly mannered. "You know, it's rude to take food that doesn't belong to you, and after spilling my lunch..."
#108 Posted by Tranquil (3356 posts) - - Show Bio

"Who puts paper in the food? Its bad enough that it tastes like sugary card board." He scoffed at her then reached for another fortune cookie. This time, instead of eating it after removing the plastic he cracked it open, tossing everything but the minuscule slip of paper. "Well, that wasn't much of a fortune. What I don't get is, why you left that restaurant with nothing but a bag full of snacks. Did you steal that stuff?" His voice was rather loud at base level. The people that passed looked upon him with disdain but few were willing to meet the glance of the 6'6" titan in fear that he might retaliate with one of the many weapons clinging to him.

#109 Posted by Fukuro_Zoku (4694 posts) - - Show Bio
@Tranquil
"Nani? Are you mentally deficient?" she asked, completely serious about it, snatching the bag back over her shoulder and away from his reach, zipping up the previously opened port.
#110 Posted by Tranquil (3356 posts) - - Show Bio

"Is that the same thing as mentally challenged?" He rubbed his chin vigorously then leaned forward examining the scars on her arm. "Nice scars. You train hard huh? You any good?" He said as his hand nonchalantly slid down to the holster on his right hip, unlatching it then placing his hand placidly on the grip.

#111 Posted by Fukuro_Zoku (4694 posts) - - Show Bio
@Tranquil
Shiho let out a sigh of frustration, slapping her palm to her face. Seems the whole world was out on a mission to see just how much it could bother her. "Leave it alone. I'm not your concern." Not yet. Past experiences predicted this would turn out just like her previous encounters with the same kind.
#112 Posted by Sideslash (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

Felix hung a sign from We Are Legend's headquarters and backed up to stare at the sign with a smirk.

#113 Posted by Thirteen13 (415 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Lost_LeBeau said:

"Vamps, huh?" Georgie remarked, with something of a raised eyebrow as she had never encountered so called vampires before.

"Looks like tonight might get a little more exciting than I expected, okay you got a deal partner," Georgie said with her ruthless and cut-throat nature already leading her to contemplate the possibility of screwing over her new associate for everything the stash house had to offer. First she would need to see what exactly she was capable of as she was still quite the mysterious figure and if anything perhaps one of the vampires would save her the trouble and take LeBeau out of the equation for her.

"I ain't going in blind so tell me what are these vamps are capable of and how do you put them down, I'm fresh out of garlic and wooden stakes as it is."

#114 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ashley_Knightfall: "Were we in the same training room? Because from what I remember miss twigs, I kicked your bum." He said before she hung the phone up, smiling wide he made the trip back home fairly quickly after climbing the nearest rooftop and jumping from roof to roof. Making his way into WAL and into the Medical Wing, Doctors an nurses tried stopping him saying "She needs rest." He barked with orange soda in hand "NO! She needs SODA!" He bellows as he walks into her room with a big smile on his face.

#115 Posted by Tranquil (3356 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Strigidae_: With dexterous precision he drew his firearm and trained the barrel on her forehead. "I don't much like your tone." The passerby's became onlookers as the event unfolded.

#116 Posted by Kamikaze_ (901 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sideslash: The blonde haired thorn walked down the streets of L.A., donned in her fantastically tight jeans and dark clothes, Her combat clothing stood out greatly from the hordes and mobs of urban people flocking over the large city of angels. She had a roller suitcase with her signature blade Shuurai in it and still managed to walk, Rather leisurely. She had been tracking a target for a few days and this was her culmination.

#117 Posted by Sideslash (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kamikaze_: Felix turned smoothly, his hand finding a stray strip of leather and gripping it tightly. "Your footsteps give you away. I heard you coming from two blocks away." He smirked at her, his blue eyes flashing under his mop of spiky platinum blond hair. "But you see, there's two types of people who use swords in this city. Gang members and professional killers." He tensed, ready for her to move. "And, if you don't mind my saying so, you look too damn good to be a gangster. And that leaves us with the question: 'What are you doing here?'. I expect that you've come to kill me, or some such. Am I right?"

#118 Posted by Kamikaze_ (901 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sideslash: She turned her head for a moment, her eyes laying into the rather pool like blue eyes of the somewhat...Angelic figure. His fingers wrapped around a piece of leather from her suitcase, Carefully she looked over to him, raising the slightest eyebrow "What makes you think I'm here to kill anyone?" She said for a moment, turning her full torso over to him, placing one of her hands behind her back and charging it with electricity, but not explicitly showing it, Only allowing the slight sounds and smell of shocks to overwhelm his senses

#119 Posted by Sideslash (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kamikaze_: He heard the crackling sound of sparks, and the telltale aroma wafted into his nose. "People don't tend to carry around a sword unless they're going to use it." Although his tone was dark, he released the strip of leather and raised his hands to shoulder height. "But I'd like to hear you out, so why don't we just calm down a bit."

#120 Posted by Kamikaze_ (901 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sideslash: She looked over at him for a moment, allowing the charging of her bolt to cease. Just carefully she leaned in towards him, placing a single finger on his rather muscular chest. "I will explain...But we'd need to speak somewhere more private" With that she carefully pushed him away and looked around

#121 Posted by Sideslash (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kamikaze_: He grinned at her. "Private? I like the sound of that." He pulled his coat tighter around him. "Think you can keep up?" He asked, before he took off at a sprint.

#122 Posted by Kamikaze_ (901 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sideslash: She smirked for a moment before grabbing her suitcase and running, She had an incredible amount of speed for a woman, just barely peak human. Quickly she caught up to him and looked over, a drop of sweat running down her forehead. "Eh, so were are we headed captain?" She winked for just a moment before patting his upper spine.

#123 Posted by Sideslash (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kamikaze_: He smirked. She clearly had the physicals to take care of herself. He liked that. "I got a place." In addition to his room at the We Are Legend headquarters, Felix had a small apartment close by. By his calculations, they should reach it in two minutes. One and a half if he took the rooftops. He decided not to. As they entered, Felix moved quickly to the stairs. "Elevator's out. Not a problem, I hope?"

#124 Posted by Kamikaze_ (901 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sideslash: She followed him up, now a good chunk of sweat pouring down on her body, but still she had no signs of breath shortage. Quickly she entered down what she assumed was his apartment. She stopped finally, grinning and turning "You know blondie, you don't look half bad when you're running..."

#125 Posted by Sideslash (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kamikaze_: He smirked. "Best view in town, baby." He laughed at his own joke. "Do you want a drink or something?"

#126 Posted by Kamikaze_ (901 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sideslash: She placed her finger just carefully on her soft bottom lip, Her eyes looked him over with a bit of satisfaction "Oh how gentlemanely. Taking a girl to your apartment to get her drunk and screw around?" She smirked for a moment, sitting down just carefully on a couch.

#127 Posted by Sideslash (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kamikaze_: He raised his hands defensively. "Whoa there." He said loudly, protesting it. "That was certainly not my intention." He laughed a little. "Anyway, you said you wanted to talk somewhere private."

#128 Posted by Kamikaze_ (901 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sideslash: She laughed a bit, getting up closer to him "Oh so your saying you wouldn't?" She then let out another laugh for a moment, her notorious cackle as she circled the room. "Riiiiiiggggght...my story." She quickly reached deeply into her bag, removing Shuurai, her signature blade. She unsheathed it, allowing all of it's rare glory to shine off. It had the smell of it being caked in blood from everywhere, but it was rather clean. She looked back at him "See...I'm not a paid killer. I'm a bounty huntress, a bail bondsmen. I'm an elite trained fighter, here in America to track down outlaws and bring them back. Dead or Alive." She looked around for a moment and then said "...I'll take a Sake."

#129 Edited by Fukuro_Zoku (4694 posts) - - Show Bio
@Tranquil said:

@_Strigidae_: With dexterous precision he drew his firearm and trained the barrel on her forehead. "I don't much like your tone." The passerby's became onlookers as the event unfolded.

"Anta baka!? What is wrong with your mind?" Her right foot slid back, but other than that, she made no significant movements. She knitted her brow even further, eying his posture and movements very carefully, especially those in his face and arm down to his hand.
#130 Posted by Sideslash (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kamikaze_: "I don't recall those words leaving my lips." He winked at her, grinning. As she drew her blade, he tensed, but soon relaxed. "Sake? I'll see if I can find that for you." Slowly, he detatched the Rhino's Horn, which was swathed in bandages and wrapped in a long strand of black leather, and leaned it against a wall. He walked through to his small kitchen and began rummaging around. "So...a bounty hunter, huh? May I ask whom you are hunting?"

#131 Posted by Kamikaze_ (901 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sideslash: She replied for a moment to his first sentence with her normal flirtatious attitude. "Eh, we'll see how this goes down..." She then replied back to his second question, her fingers wrapped around the handle as she carefully admired the sword before placing it back into the sheathe "Carl Bambino. Some mafiaso from Brooklyn, taking a vacation here. Gonna track him all week."

#132 Posted by Tranquil (3356 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Strigidae_: His shoulders dropped as he holstered the weapon, disappointed by her response. "I think I'm hungry is all." His eyes shifted back to the chinese restaurant. "Let's go." He said pointing at the twin revolving doors. His opposite hand gripped the gun once again. "I hope I don't have to ask twice."

#133 Posted by Fukuro_Zoku (4694 posts) - - Show Bio
@Tranquil: "Go?" she echoed, straightening up her posture, confused. Ordering her inside? Even something as trivial as this came out more than a little disrespectful in her eyes, especially given how he had been acting. Only a direct order from Kratesis was absolute, everything else inconsequential. "Go yourself. 'I don't much like your tone.'"
#134 Posted by Sideslash (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kamikaze_: He relaxed fully, and found the woman a botte of sake. Walking back into the living room, he handed her the drink. "Bambino...Bambino...Never heard of him. He get into business with the wrong people?" Felix had a certain kind of gut instinct when it came to these things. "By the way, the name's Felix. Most call me Rhinoceros Felix."

#135 Posted by Tranquil (3356 posts) - - Show Bio

Behind his mask he smiled. "Finally a reaction! I was beginning to think you weren't human at all." His posture became mellow and relaxed, as if he stood with a friend. He started walking inside unsure of whether she'd follow.

#136 Posted by Kamikaze_ (901 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sideslash: She smirked for a moment, taking the glass and quickly beginning to sip it. "No clue. All I know is that there's some top cash for his head..." She extended her hand for a shake, laughing "Rhinoceros? why do they call you that? Is it because your d!ck is curved upwards during erection?"She let out a long giggle, scooting closer to him "Taylor. Taylor Livingston..."

#137 Posted by Fukuro_Zoku (4694 posts) - - Show Bio
@Tranquil: A test? If there was anything the Strigidae hated in this world, it was when someone tried her patience like this man had. This seemed to happen more often lately. She could either build up a tolerance to it or refuse to deal with it all together i.e., killing those who annoyed her. The temptation definitely existed, the want to attack him on the spot. But she reminded herself, now, there was no purpose for that. There were matters to think about, like the registration. Reaching back, she took a handful of noodles from the bag and threw it at the back of his head, then turning in the other direction and slowly walking. A special way of dealing with it.
#138 Posted by Amaranth (8210 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Strigidae_: Amaranth's voice emits through her Court Communicator. "This is Amaranth, how are you?" Although dealing with the sudden events of the registration act he sounds calm, relaxed.

#139 Posted by Tranquil (3356 posts) - - Show Bio

Before the noodles hit the ground a shot was fired from his nine millimeter handgun, the slug whizzed past her left ear and struck the fire hydrant across the street. Water sprayed the fleeing citizens who welcomed its wet embrace under the blazing heat. "Come now, it'll be my treat." He said to the woman, holstering his gun once again.

#140 Posted by Sideslash (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kamikaze_: He scowled at her, but pretended to laugh as she did. "Funny. No, it's because of my power. Low level super speed. In a foot race, I can match a rhino. Fifty mph, and I can keep that speed up all day." He thought for a moment. It would be good to have that thrill of contract killing pump through his veins again. "So, Taylor, I don't suppose a well-meaning gentleman could offer to help you?" He noticed she was getting closer to him. She was aesthetically pleasing, and she seemed to push all of the right buttons. Venus flytrap scenario. He thought to himself as he moved closer to her in response to her movement.

#141 Posted by Fukuro_Zoku (4694 posts) - - Show Bio
@Amaranth_Strix: Hearing the voice, her mood immediately lightened significantly. She let on a genuine smile. Fiddling through the smaller compartment in the back of the bag, she placed the device on her ear. She gave a glare back in the direction of the costumed man she'd just encountered, but resumed her joyful countenance soon after. "Tora-sama! As expected, I'm fine. Mostly anonymous, so no trouble over here. You're just as well, I expect?"
#142 Posted by Amaranth (8210 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Strigidae_: "Oh I'm doing alright." A chuckle. "I'm sorry to interrupt your day, but we need you in NYC. Things are about to break loose over here."

#143 Posted by Fukuro_Zoku (4694 posts) - - Show Bio
@Amaranth_Strix: Shiho let out a heavy sigh, still smiling bright and wide. "I'll be right there." Seems the energy from this blazing sun may be put to use anyway, even if not on a belligerent, moronic...ninja? She disappeared within the crowd in an instant and was nowhere to be found.
#144 Posted by Kamikaze_ (901 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sideslash said:

@Kamikaze_: He scowled at her, but pretended to laugh as she did. "Funny. No, it's because of my power. Low level super speed. In a foot race, I can match a rhino. Fifty mph, and I can keep that speed up all day." He thought for a moment. It would be good to have that thrill of contract killing pump through his veins again. "So, Taylor, I don't suppose a well-meaning gentleman could offer to help you?" He noticed she was getting closer to him. She was aesthetically pleasing, and she seemed to push all of the right buttons. Venus flytrap scenario. He thought to himself as he moved closer to her in response to her movement.

She smirked for a moment. She looked over him again "Hmmm..." She slowly placed her finger under his chin for a moment "With the bounty?" She shrugged her shoulders for a moment before replying "Depends if you want a cut?"

#145 Posted by Sideslash (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kamikaze_: He shrugged. "I'm trying to repent from that life. So no, I don't want a cut. I do kinda miss that excitement though."

#146 Posted by Kamikaze_ (901 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sideslash: She smiled for just a moment before getting up and clapping her hands. "Alright, then you got an hour to pack up before we hit the road." She then sipped down the last of her Sake, giving him a long look in the eye "Less you care to do something else?..."

#147 Posted by Ravek (2937 posts) - - Show Bio

Heavy boots move without a sound as the stranded Keresh makes his way down a side street in what he'd heard referred to as 'The City of Angles'. Being from a race that observed very few religious beliefs he wasn't quite sure what an angel was, but his minor grasp of the English language didn't permit him to inquire either. His battle armor was hidden beneath a cloak of sorts, his Commando Carbine strapped to his back, well concealed but easily retrievable should need arise. He'd killed 12 people since he'd landed on this miserable rock, more than he would've liked, the last thing he needed was a manhunt...

Ever alert for threats he couldn't help but think back to the woman he'd encountered on the human vessel, although their encounter was brief it was obvious she wasn't a native of this backwater.

#148 Posted by Sideslash (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kamikaze_: He smirked. "Well ain't this my luck day." He joked as he sat down. "I don't need to pack up." He announced. "Got my sword there, got my coat, got my knife." He raised the back of his coat to reveal the sheathed knife. "Got my chain." He dropped part of the long heavy chain into his hand. "Now...what can we do to pass the time?"

#149 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30146 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ravek:

Dmitri's rampage brings him to Los Angeles, the end result of his visit here shrouded in mystery as he clods forward, not even letting solid buildings stand in his way.

#150 Posted by Ravek (2937 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Judge_: The former soldiers hand instantly rests on his sidearm as he hears the commotion several streets over, carefully he makes his way towards the sound in order to investigate.