#1251 Posted by Fukuro_Zoku (4694 posts) - - Show Bio

@spectrion: (When you stop getting your ass handed to you by second rate peoples)

#1252 Edited by Spectrion (622 posts) - - Show Bio

@_strigidae_: (C'mon, pick a thread, any thread. No more words. Put up or shut up.)

#1253 Posted by Connoisseur (6560 posts) - - Show Bio

@_strigidae_: "Bueno", casting a quick wink of unintentionally atmospheric charm, the Polite Picasso's internally-inhabited technological futurism returned both individuals to the city of Los Angeles, "I will see you soon senora. Adios", issuing a respectful inclination of the head prior to his inevitable departure.

#1254 Posted by superstay (9649 posts) - - Show Bio

A bus stops on the corner of a busy street as its door opens to let off the passengers. Out of the many passengers, Theron stepped off the bus. Looking at the surroundings, he confusedly wonders around, eventually finding his way to the beach. As he walked down the beach, he watched the people walking by. As he observed the people passing him by, he used his keen hearing to notice that they spoke a weird version of the Germanic’s English.

After hearing enough of them speak, he understood some of the dialect. He walked up to a short, portly man who was walking his fox looking dog. “Excuse me sir, I’m new here, where am I?” Theron asked with a little bit of a thick Greek accent in his speech and a slight stutter from his mind differentiating between Germanic, Old and Middle English. The man looked at him before answering “You’re in the Harbor Gateway area; specifically, Manhattan Beach”. Therons looks around the beach before thanking the man before walking off.

d^_^b

#1255 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#1256 Edited by Feral Nova (46415 posts) - - Show Bio

Good Samaritan Hospital

Lyndrea sat in her hospital bed a bit agitated, she woke up from her coma about two weeks ago and the doctors still wouldn't let her go! Something about them wanting to do an MRI of her brain? Whatever that was. Even though she still had some of Zoe's memories, they didn't always cross over information about things of this time. Blair was here almost everyday to visit her, but the moments when she was gone she wanted to get up from her bed and explore the new world she was brought into. Relive her second chance of life, not... rot in some hospital bed. She couldn't let the death of Zoe be in vain either, and she still had to find the man responsible for her death and the death of her family bloodline... Deamon... his face was burned into her memory, his voice seared in her brain. He would burn to ash for what he did to her great, great, great... great? Niece. But no... doctors said she had to be there a couple of more days to regain her full strength. So for now... he would live. Letting out a light sigh she grasped one of the many magazines Blair gave her, and began reading up on 2013 American Pop Culture, apparently Celebrities where worshiped like God among these times, she couldn't help but chuckle, these people were so strange.

@darkchild

#1257 Edited by Armistice (4051 posts) - - Show Bio

Good Samaritan Hospital

Lyndrea sat in her hospital bed a bit agitated, she woke up from her coma about two weeks ago and the doctors still wouldn't let her go! Something about them wanting to do an MRI of her brain? Whatever that was. Even though she still had some of Zoe's memories, they didn't always cross over information about things of this time. Blair was here almost everyday to visit her, but the moments when she was gone she wanted to get up from her bed and explore the new world she was brought into. Relive her second chance of life, not... rot in some hospital bed. She couldn't let the death of Zoe be in vain either, and she still had to find the man responsible for her death and the death of her family bloodline... Deamon... his face was burned into her memory, his voice seared in her brain. He would burn to ash for what he did to her great, great, great... great? Niece. But no... doctors said she had to be there a couple of more days to regain her full strength. So for now... he would live. Letting out a light sigh she grasped one of the many magazines Blair gave her, and began reading up on 2013 American Pop Culture, apparently Celebrities where worshiped like God among these times, she couldn't help but chuckle, these people were so strange.

??????

#1258 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

@feral_nova: The bugs were bustling with the knowledge that Zoe was in fact dead, yet her body still lived. For days Daemon sat within his Fortitude trying to figure it all out, was it a ruse, were the people in the news really that smart? Could they truly know that it was Daemon himself who tore Zoe's life from her body and allowed for her body rot. Yet she was once again among the world of the living, the news spoke of how unlike Zoe she had been acting within the Hospital. No pictures were released yet, but they spoke of her physical changes. Daemon stared at the articles that littered the large computer screen above him, he flicked through the pages. Reading them over and over again, each time coming up with the same mind numbing conclusion. He needed to go and see for himself, but if it was really Zoe she would try and do something.

Finally he stood up and lifted the throne he had been sitting on, lifting it up above his head he screamed loudly and threw it across the room. It slammed into the computer screen, glass scattered everywhere and he watched as his reflection was shattered too. Distorting his real appearance into something else, as he burned with rage he raised his hand to discharge a burst of energy and vaporizing the remains. But he was taken over for a moment, he looked at the reflection and had a excellent idea. He was a man of illusions, and he could transform his own body at anytime. At a whim he could transform into someone else. Smiling the bugs that cover his body returned to his body, burrowing deep into his body. A slight grimace as the uncomfortable feeling of his body changing took over, slowly he was transformed into a man of glamour. He slowly transformed into a human appearance, cracking his neck and ignoring the insects thoughts he looked into the glass once again. He was attractive and even better he was a completely different person.

Good Samaritan Hospital

Slowly he walked through the halls of the hospital, the entire staff continued acting as if they hadn't a patient who had saved the world on numerous occasions. He was stunned at how the humans still went about their lives as if nothing in the world was plotting against them everyday. As he made his way to where Zoe was, he could feel her energy the closer he got to her. But the closer he got, the more this energy was of someone completely different that Zoe. Was someone posing as his Zoe? If they had they had a sick and twisted sense of humor. Even he would not do such a thing, as he slowly came to her room a flock of reporters took pictures, as an even bigger flock of doctors tried to move them away. Through the glass Daemon could see this new person, and she looked nothing like Zoe in reality. When he looked at Zoe he could see her energy, this one...it was brighter...and she was...beautiful. Slowly still awestruck he moved his way through the crowds and into the room.

"Ummm Miss...I was just walking past. I just got discharged and wanted to see what the whole ruckus was about, whats going on?" He had no idea what he was doing, but he nonetheless was doing it. Even his voice was different now, he almost forgot it all in that instance. Being in front of this woman, made his mind go blank.

#1259 Posted by Feral Nova (46415 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkchild: It was like a wave of chaos suddenly hit the hospital, she could hear people shouting outside her room, photographers pointing their camera at the window, hoping to get a picture of the hero who came back from the dead. Lyndrea let out a surprise yelp as she threw a pillow at the window. A nurse was seen rushing in, closing the blinds of her room and blocking out the reporters and camera crew. She knew heroes were also seen as celebrities but was it like this for them everyday? She would go out and talk to them, but Blair always told her to stay away from reporters, that they always twist words of others. Not to mention that they were blood thirsty and would do whatever it took to get the latest gossip of any celebrity or hero.

The nurse apologized for the rampage and Lyn could just smile and say "It's fine, not your fault."

Just then as the nurse walked out, a man managed to squeeze into her room, he had the look of surprise on his face. But Lyndrea was in shock, her face becoming white as if she had seen a ghost, or maybe an angel? This man standing before her... he looked... no it couldn't be... he was dead... right? "I-I um..." Lyn rubbed the back of her head nervously as she couldn't pry her eyes away from the young man. "I suppose they're here for... me." Her cheeks grew a little pink from embarrassment as he realized she was just staring right at him. Her eyes quickly darted away. "I um... I'm sorry to stair, you just... look like someone I used to know." In fact he looked EXACTLY like her boyfriend from 1849 up until her death. "But uh, to answer your question, their kinda sorta... maybe here for me." she gave a nervous chuckle as the reporters grew louder from the other side of the wall, shouting out questions as if Lyndrea was going to go out and talk to them. "Might as well make yourself comfy, sounds like they'll be there for a while, and if you step out now... they'll start reaming you with questions." She smiled at him, offering him the seat that was by her bed. "My name is Lyndrea by the way."

#1260 Edited by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

@feral_nova: Smiling at her he slowly sat down, he had noticed at how she stared at him. She hadnt recognized him as Daemon, no way she could of unless he literally told her there would be no way for her to know. He looked at her with an odd gaze and couldnt help but stammer when he spoke "He-hello Lyndrea, thank you for letting me sit in here. I would greatly enjoy not having to be shot to ribbons with questions." Smiling he held his hand out "My name is Sebastian, I was in here for a car accident. Guess I drifted while on the road and hit a guard rail. Seems working 76 hours straight with very little sleep can come up in bite you in the a..." His eyes widened and he stopped quickly "I am sorry Lyn, I shouldnt be telling you my whole life. Just...you have a way of making me relaxed..." His cheeks grew bright red as he began to blush.

"Change the subject time....Why are there reporters outside your room...are you a celeb? Are they trying to see you in your skivvies?" Again he blushes and face palms "Oh my god...Im sorry maybe a little too relaxed..."

#1261 Posted by Feral Nova (46415 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkchild:

She sat and listened to him, explaining why he was here, his name, she laughed a bit as he caught himself speaking a tad inappropriately to someone he didn't really know. "It's nice to meet you Sebastian." Sebastian, that wasn't his name... her love from another time... but the sound of his voice, the smile.. it was all him. "It's fine I uh..." she fumbled with a strand of hair, a bit embarrassed to say why the reporters were here. Some of the heroes of this time might enjoy the popularity, but Lyn wasn't used to it, she was used to having to hide not just her being a hero, but a woman as well when she was in action. "I'm not really a celebrity, just..." she sighed, how was she suppose to explain this? "I'm Feral Nova, the uh... hero." She finally came out with it. "I was injured... and um... the staff here brought me back to health, I guess the media want's a story of what exactly happened."

#1262 Posted by Tranquil (3358 posts) - - Show Bio

@morte_knightfall As promised, Milo appeared in the sprawling metropolis of L.A. 15 hours from his bout with Andres. The time was needed for the preparation of an archaic technique created by the Sanmittai themselves, one that Milo had become quite adept with in the short time he spent under their guide. Wearing mask similar to that of the Iconic Impero's he awaited the Catalan Knightfall's arrival.

#1263 Posted by Connoisseur (6560 posts) - - Show Bio

@tranquil: Emerging before the metaphysically potent Keijijo Kaze from a high-energy particle collision generated wormhole, the Stylish Savant's attire differed exponentially from the protective Zero Matrix body armor previously enveloping his body in the hazardously unwelcoming geography of the Arctic Circle. Luxuriously clad in Louis Vuitton , the Poised Picasso approached the chi-reliant Milo with steps of effortless elegance. "Senor Milo", a polite inclination of the head acted as the precursor to his followings words, "Your cooperation, tis very much appreciated", authentic gratitude conveying his statement.

#1264 Posted by Tranquil (3358 posts) - - Show Bio

@morte_knightfall: "The least I could do," Milo said before reaching into the folds of his clothing and retrieving the true mask. He gently handed it to the Knightfall Ace then said, "As for this Shinigami, if you require my aid, let me know. For the life of someone so close to you to be taken is a crime that cannot go unanswered." Without word Milo vanished, use of amulet transporting him to another dimension.

#1265 Edited by Connoisseur (6560 posts) - - Show Bio

@tranquil: "I will mi amigo, I will", accepting the returned mask with a flashed smile of genuine gratitude, Andres' mesmeric, captivating, dark blue eyes watched as Milo made his rapid departure.

#1266 Posted by Pyrogram (35143 posts) - - Show Bio

@cara_hunter

Briskly walking through LA his first true visit to this city, his hands resting snugly inside of green military looking trousers an emerald hoodie covering his face stopping him from getting sunburn. His face eclipsed with an amazing smile for no apparent reason, today was a good day. He hoped it would stay like that as he walked through the busy streets.

#1267 Posted by Cara_Hunter (3687 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram:

Urrrrk!

A speeding silver car made a sharp turn nearly crashing into a building missing pedestrians by a few inches, a man popped his head out of the car holding and he held an Uzi "EVERYBODY GET DOWN!" Cara shouted as she was running on foot after the car with her super human speed producing after images to any regular person who attempted to track her movements.

Four men earlier had robbed a bank Cara only managed to catch two of them during the robbery but could not stop the other two has she had to defuse the bomb vests on the hostages, now she was chasing down the men who got away with several million dollars in cash

rattata rattata was the sound heard as Cara as they began shooting at civilians who took cover behind a car no,no,no Cara thought worriedly as one of the robbers was shooting at every civilian in sight in a attempt to slow down the female vigilante.

#1268 Posted by Pyrogram (35143 posts) - - Show Bio

@cara_hunter:

A deadly assortment of bullets tore through the air threatening to penetrate and murder any bystanders and civilians in sight, the Paragon viewed this and instead of fearing for his own life dived into a woman standing beside of himself as a bullet tore through the air clipping his left bicep which was only a moments notice ago the woman's standing position.

Falling onto the concrete ground he rolled away from the now saved civilian before removing his rope dart from his incognito utility belt, looking to the side he caught sight of a hero attempting to subdue the criminals, smirking in admiration he himself darted off forwards pointing his rope dart out firing a zip-line across of the street creating a metal line going end to end before wrapping his end of the line across of a lamppost using leverage to hold it in place, if successfully planned the car would ram into the steel cable and hopefully be too damaged to continue driving upon collision.

#1269 Posted by Cara_Hunter (3687 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: The strategy was a success the car was stopped at the consequence of the occupants the driver was propelled through the windshield of the car and the gunner got his neck snapped from the sudden whip lash.

While it seemed like both men were down the driver started to move and got up slowly "Surrender!" Cara said confidently standing directly infront of the man only a few yards away

"YOU B&*!" the driver dressed in common thuggish clothes said with blood dripping from his mouth

"STAND DOWN NOW!" Cara was reaching for an object in her utility belt when suddenly the driver caught on fire and turned red, oh cr*p a meta Cara thought as the man was now twelve feet tall and covered in a shield of fire

(sorry for the delay had to do some stuff)

#1270 Edited by Pyrogram (35143 posts) - - Show Bio

@cara_hunter: (It's fine!)

Watching the theatrical events unfold with the cars sudden collision with the metal zip-line as a driver was forcefully propelled from within the windscreen smashing onto the tarmac road. His body raised up like an undefeated zombie blood dropping from his mouth ready to attack the blonde hero, without warning his body eclipsed into a fiery inferno. The Paragon instinctively rushed over towards of Clara putting his own body in front of her petite frame assuming she was a simply heroine. His head spun around quickly conversing as his hands went into his utility belt pulling out a smoke bomb "You okay?"Spinning his head back around he threw the smoke bomb directly downwards covering the two heroes in a green mist as he backed away trying to grab Cara and retreat to a car "Follow!"He dived over behind of a car assuming Cara had followed him, withdrawing his steel knife a moment later.

#1271 Posted by Cara_Hunter (3687 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: Cara admired the fellow heroes assistance but did not follow sorry guy I have to end this the hard way

"I'LL BURN YOU ALL!!!" the evil meta shouted preparing to release a jet of fire.

Cara used her allies smoke screen to her advantage and ran towards the super villain in a attempted speed blitz, despite the meta being about easily double her size and mass followed by being covered completely in fired she began to strike him with powerful blows, sparks of fire exploded with the hits she gave Cara's suit resisted the flames not catching fire but still getting burnt from the physical contact "YOU WANT TO BURN SOMETHING HUH!?" she threw a powerful uppercut causing the meta to stumble back "then burn me" she whispered so only the driver could here her

"GRAAAAAG I KILL YOU!" suddenly in a berserk frenzy the driver stood back up and clapped his hands creating a fiery shock waves that ripped and burned pieces of Cara's suit, the female vigilante however did not fall even though steam was emitting from her body and burnt pink skin could be seen in the various holes of her costume.

Cara charged forward with a leaping kick successfully kicking the meta with such force that the blow caused a mini fiery explosion that propelled her back with the result being her form getting smashed into a empty taxi.

#1272 Posted by Pyrogram (35143 posts) - - Show Bio

@cara_hunter:

His knife gripped tightly in his right hand the Paragon swiftly looked over the car astutely watching the ongoing frantically paced battle. Punch after punch and the fire robber still stood, a final kick landed upon the criminals body which sent a explosive ripple throughout of the area throwing the hero into an opposing taxi with a great crash, the young archers eyes widened in shock and anger ready to perform his role, hopping over the car he was previously covered by darting towards of the driver with nimble footwork zig-zags from left to right to confuse as he performed a running jump into the air like a superman punch which would have collided with the drivers head, however his blade was pointed downwards in an inverted position as it slashed across of the drivers face, swiftly followed by a 360 spin attempting to forcefully drive the blade into the drivers throat. His fire retardant clothing stopping some flames yet the heat was painfully hot.

(You decide the outcome of the two attacks for me :)

#1273 Posted by Cara_Hunter (3687 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: The Driver made the error of ignoring the Paragon's presence and was focusing his attention to summon a blast to fire at Cara when he felt a punch, a gash formed on his fiery cheek but he managed to react to the fatal blow before it hit him by using his own large bulky arm to intercept the blade which became embedded in the mass of muscles

"Say good bye to the girl" he said grimly using his free hand to fire a blast that annihilated the car forming a small crater and at the same time creating a tidal wave of smoke.

#1274 Edited by Pyrogram (35143 posts) - - Show Bio

@cara_hunter:

Pulling the blade out the Paragon rolled backwards averting himself any harm which would have undoubtedly burned and scolded his body due to having no proper protection against flames, the one day he had gone to town without his arrows and this had happened...typical.

Before he could react the driver exploded the car his ally was situated near, anger welled up inside of his body as he propelled himself forwards trying to run past the fiery beast simultaneously attempting to slash the drivers chest further dropping an explosive device near the mans feet able to blew up a small truck as he darted away running in the opposite direction hoping his combined attack did something, anything to the driver.

#1275 Edited by Cara_Hunter (3687 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: The explosive did the trick as the flames dissipated from the driver however he still retained his large mass and size "at least I took one of you out" the driver began lifting the car where his fallen comrade rested in a attempt to smash the Paragon.

#1276 Posted by Pyrogram (35143 posts) - - Show Bio

@cara_hunter:

Merely avoiding the deathly blow of the car the young archer performed an elegantly displayed cartwheel in midair while simultaneously throwing a three of his personal "Coin" Bombs which were the size of a simple coin yet packed the punch the same as a standard grenade - These coins given to him by animus. The three coins flew towards of his target hoping to all explode upon impact as the Paragon continued his cartwheel coming to a crouched position back down resting his palms on the concrete ground, his breaths panting as sweat started to form on his brow from the extreme struggle.

#1277 Posted by Cara_Hunter (3687 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: The driver fell to his knees and began to revert back to his human forms and small wounds were visible on his naked chest and all he had left were shorts.

#1278 Posted by Pyrogram (35143 posts) - - Show Bio

@cara_hunter:

Still crouched onto the ground ignoring the drivers injured state as he simply tossed over a pepper spray bomb hoping to disorientate the man before rushing over to his fallen comrade, (she is lying on the floor out cold right?) holding her slender body up compassionately speaking as he looked her face over "Hello...Can you hear me?.." Not knowing her name he simply held her in his arms awaiting for anything, forgetting all of his first aid training due to the sudden rush of adrenaline.

#1279 Posted by The_Puzzler (6426 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: @cara_hunter: It was only weeks before Bill was back on the beat, stalking a person of interest. In a dingy 82 Ford F150 he sat, parked in a line of other cars on the street just down from all of the commotion. He pulled up his camera once more and snapped a photo of him holding the girl, no flash of course.

#1280 Edited by Pyrogram (35143 posts) - - Show Bio
#1281 Posted by The_Puzzler (6426 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: Yeah, if reporters intended on murdering their hot topics >_>)

#1282 Edited by Cara_Hunter (3687 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_puzzler: @pyrogram: (yeah)

"Hello...Can you hear me?.."

Cara opened her eyes as she heard the mans voice, her eyes opened slowly as her mouth let out a consistent flow of ruby red blood Cara couldn't say any audible words but she just struggled to get free only to fail in vain.

Over 25% of Cara's suit was burnt off, the cape was gone and half of her mask too several patches of pink skin were visible from her back,abdomen,lower legs and knees.

#1283 Posted by Pyrogram (35143 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_puzzler: @cara_hunter:

His eyed closed in a moment of sorrow as blood gushed from the woman's mouth, her body wounded beyond anything he could do in this moments notice. Urgently taking out his phone he dialed 911 frantically phoning an ambulance needing to get this blonde hero to hospital before it was too late, holding her hand tightly he spoke "You'll be okay" He closed his eyes not sighting the Puzzler as he carried on speaking "I've called an ambulance".

#1284 Posted by Cara_Hunter (3687 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: Cara adjusted her head to aim the other way as she started coughing blood "No, ca-" she used all her available strength to pull off his grip and land on the ground with a thud "I'm fine" she struggled to say even though she was still bleeding from the mouth.

#1285 Edited by Pyrogram (35143 posts) - - Show Bio

@cara_hunter:

"Umm.." His eyes surveyed her injuries knowing she was lying, his hands placed upon his hips staring at her as sirens were heard "..If you can escape this ambulance - I'll trust you" He looked over at the noise, the ambulance was probably a street away "..If not, I'm taking you to hospital" He winked "Get running".

#1286 Posted by The_Puzzler (6426 posts) - - Show Bio

@cara_hunter: @pyrogram: Bill put down the camera and reached over to the passenger side of the seat, grabbing a non-reflective scoped M16 carbine, resting it on the window of the truck door and gazed through it. At the moment this was for surveillance, trying his best to keep his manic tendencies at bay.

#1287 Posted by Cara_Hunter (3687 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: Cara got up with great difficulty and looked at Pyro speaking exasperated but thankfully "Much appreciated" pulling her grappling hook she fired it towards a building not too far and reeled in about two thirds of the way before she let go and stumbled into a alleyway.

#1288 Posted by Pyrogram (35143 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_puzzler: @cara_hunter: (And I never even got her name! :P)

The young arched amusingly stared at the woman admiring her perpetual persistence never giving up even through she was highly injured, watching her stumble into the alleyway he would have followed...but stopped before he did, knowing they'd inevitably meet again somehow. Fate was strange like that.

#1289 Posted by The_Puzzler (6426 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram said:

@the_puzzler: @cara_hunter: (And I never even got her name! :P)

The young arched amusingly stared at the woman admiring her perpetual persistence never giving up even through she was highly injured, watching her stumble into the alleyway he would have followed...but stopped before he did, knowing they'd inevitably meet again somehow. Fate was strange like that.

Indeed it was...Bill brought the scope's gaze down at his kneecap, firing a single shot that would be muffled by the use of the silencer on the highly customizable carbine.

#1290 Posted by Cara_Hunter (3687 posts) - - Show Bio
#1291 Posted by Pyrogram (35143 posts) - - Show Bio

@cara_hunter: (We shall do, thanks for the interaction. It was fun! :)

#1292 Posted by Cara_Hunter (3687 posts) - - Show Bio
#1293 Posted by Pyrogram (35143 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_puzzler: (You just want more damn medals on my injuries list!)

A single bullet tore through his upper thigh as the paragon simply bent down a second later to pick up his fallen grappling hook which had been dropped earlier. Dropping to the floor in a scream of pain he spun around trying to find an attacker as blood gushed from his thigh.

#1294 Posted by Pyrogram (35143 posts) - - Show Bio

@cara_hunter: (She shall continue a second meeting in Gothic sometime tomorrow if you like :P)

#1295 Edited by The_Puzzler (6426 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: Bill was still silent as a ghost, this time firing a bullet laced with a tranq that packed enough juice to nap a tiger. This one was going for his other leg.

#1296 Posted by Cara_Hunter (3687 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: (okay but I might interfere if Puzzler gives you trouble :P)

#1297 Edited by Pyrogram (35143 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_puzzler:

A second before not seeing his target, the Paragon fired his grappling hook into an alleyway as it propelled him forwards avoiding the bullet by a mere inch, staggering back to his feet he leaned upon a wall blood trickling down his thigh as the ambulance previously called arrived, rushing over and looking at the downed criminal which Pyro had previously defeated. Walking through the alleyway tumbling from side to side he then raised his grappling hook once more firing it into the distance flying away onto the rooftops leaving a crimson trail of flying blood in his wake raining onto the ground below.

#1298 Posted by Pyrogram (35143 posts) - - Show Bio
#1299 Posted by Cara_Hunter (3687 posts) - - Show Bio
#1300 Posted by The_Puzzler (6426 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: I'll be breaking your nose again reeeeal soon. Don't forget to update your list amigo XP