CVnU Location Ideas (Vote)

Avatar image for deactivated-59c716930b8a6
deactivated-59c716930b8a6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll CVnU Location Ideas (Vote) (15 votes)

Older CVnU Location 87%
Futuristic Location 13%

The Vote

Alright, so I'm basically in the mood to create a few more CVnU living locations and stuff like that. Only one problem I have, however: What exactly should I make? I've narrowed down my ideas to two city like locations, and I'm having a vote for which idea I should go with. Make sure you read the below before voting! I'll keep this vote open for about 3-4 days, and which ever location idea choice gets the most votes is the one that gets created. Remember, the images below is just to give you a fair idea of the locations, they aren't 100% what the locations would look like.

Older CVnU Location: By older, I mean that the particular city-like location's architecture and structures are not within modern times. Like assassin's creed locations? Like Prince of Persia environments? Heck, do you want some Agrabah/Ba Sing Se stuff incorporated into a location? This idea is for you! Definitely to have a moderate degree of lore to dive into and enigmas and puzzles to discover.

Futuristic Space City: And of course, this one is the complete opposite from the last one! This location idea is far off into the future of technology, and not even based upon earth! A space sector for bounty hunters, jedi and sith lords, and clone troopers to enjoy. And just about anyone else who wants to venture through space to get here. Got a spaceship that needs to be flown? Wanna chill out in a massive space sector/city? Got some illegal dealings you wanna complete here? THIS PLACE IS FOR YOU.

• 
The_Girl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By The_Girl

Older feels more unique. The vine also hasn't had as much luck on space threads.

_Vex_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Noc haven is a futuristic/cyberpunk like city. It's not a space city though. Best of luck with it either way. Sounds awesome