#151 Posted by Ishin (6830 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ziccarra_Liafador said:

You want me to write out a real battle between them?

Nah you don't have to. You can just skip the whole thing. I was just giving you the option :)

#152 Posted by Ultra_Girl_ (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ziccarra_Liafador: (LOL YOUR AVI!)

#153 Posted by Shanana (52920 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ultra_Girl_: Thanks lol

#154 Posted by The_Assassin_ (17429 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ziccarra_Liafador: He would have to of been been blind not to immediately notice her. A Spanish beauty that you might only find in movies or on the arms of wealthy businessmen. Bronzed skin and ebony black hair, a near perfect figure. As he approached the diva he could almost feel the eyes on him all around the park, although the relaxed posture with which he moved wouldn't allow anyone watching him to be none the wiser. As he drew nearer she looked towards him, greeting the obvious newcomer to the city. His Spanish was a bit rusty be he could carry a conversation. "Tarde señorita" he quickly responded followed by a friendly smile.

#155 Posted by Shanana (52920 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Assassin_: @The_Assassin_: “Buenas noches”. She replied sliding her fingers down to pet her puppy as it, leaned up against her kneecaps. “Tis, a lovely night for a walk in the park no?” she asked, hoping to gauge a response; this was something she learned as a bravehart; the smallest hint of an accent or the attempted hiding of one allowed her to lock in a general location.“Buenas noches”. She replied sliding her fingers down to pet her puppy as it, leaned up against her kneecaps. “Tis, a lovely night for a walk in the park no?” she asked, hoping to gauge a response; this was something she learned as a bravehart; the smallest hint of an accent or the attempted hiding of one allowed her to lock in a general location.

#156 Posted by The_Assassin_ (17429 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ziccarra_Liafador "That it is." The corner of his mouth raising in a friendly smile, his Icy blue eyes following her well manicured hand to the puppy before looking back to hers. "The presence of beautiful women such as yourself is certainly an add incentive for a late night stroll." No flirtatious wink or anything of that nature followed the statement, it was merely a compliment, not wishing to offset her moments after actually meeting her.
#157 Posted by Ravenna (275 posts) - - Show Bio

A full moon shone brilliantly over the dark ocean, the water's waves being pushed back and forth against the sand in a never-ending dance that had existed since Earth's beginning. Only a short distance from the shore a number of lights created a warm glow along the beach, hues of orange and yellow illuminated from the lamps of various restaurants where tourists enjoyed the city's fine food and entertainment. While her own Italian heritage made her partial to the city's Roman era, Ravenna never denied herself a visit to the exotic city of Malaga. The undead mistress currently sat at one of the city's beachside restaurants, the warm lights and heavy humidity giving the evening a sultry air. She wore nothing but a black string bikini and beige sarong, her raven black hair falling untamed around the glowing olive skin of her smooth shoulders. Across from the Italian beauty sat a French man, his aristocratic background showing through his own casual attire. His eyes stayed locked on her, unable to move his attention elsewhere. She had met the man while enjoying the beach earlier that day, finding his suave demeanor and charming accent interesting enough to earn him a dinner. The food had been delicious, a trait the city had maintained no matter what century she visited in, and now the two exchanged tentative glances that gave unspoken insight to how they wanted the night to progress. Apparently feeling confident in the level of his appeal to her, the French man stood from their table and extended his hand to her. "My hotel is only a short walk from here, Ms. Borromeo. I would be honored if you would accompany me there," he invited, his accent heavy. Saying nothing, but giving him a tantalizing smile, Ravenna slid her hand into his and allowed him to lead them away from the restaurant and toward his hotel. The city was still full of life, even at such a late hour, as residence as well as tourists continued to enjoy the magic energy of the ancient city.

Without any conscious reasoning for doing so, her French guide began leading the couple off the main road and into the darkness of an alleyway within the heart of the city. Once fully concealed from the rest of the world, he positioned her in between himself and a wall before his lips pressed down against her neck with spirit like that of a wild animal: untamed and savage. She did not resist his advances, rather welcomed them as her fingers wrapped themselves around locks of his dark hair. As his lips made their way down her neck to just above her breasts she tilted her head back in pleasure, the corners of her mouth turning upward in a wickedly amorous smile while deep breaths of air escaped her own parted lips. Just has his fingers began to pull downward on her bikini top, her hand moved down to lock around his wrist at an invisible speed. Slowly she moved his hand up beside her head, his own head tilting back upward so that their eyes became level with each other. For a split the second the man seemed broken from his sensual craze, a look of horror unable to make it to his face before her teeth sunk deep into the veins of his neck.

#158 Posted by Kincaid_Knightfall (147 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ravenna: Feisty ;)

#159 Posted by Ravenna (275 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kincaid_Knightfall: You've sent me three wink faces within the span of 37 minutes and not one of them hasn't been creepy.

#160 Posted by Kincaid_Knightfall (147 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ravenna: Maybe I'm smiling and just have something in my eye <_<

lol

#161 Posted by Shanana (52920 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ravenna: Nice!

@The_Assassin_: Adjusting the rose piece fixed in her head Z, motioned her hands to the bench offering him a seat. “It tis often that I sit here and converse with people; some people I recognize others I do not; tell me sir.” She said, crossing her legs. “What brings you to Malaga, business or Pleasure?”

#162 Posted by Ravenna (275 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ziccarra_Liafador: Thank you! Love the thread

#163 Posted by The_Assassin_ (17429 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ziccarra_Liafador Gratefully taking a seat beside the Spanish beauty, the Meta-Hunter leans back against the bench, pondering the question. "Regrettably I'd have to say business has brought me here. But perhaps there's hope if finding a little pleasure during my stay..."
#164 Posted by Shanana (52920 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Assassin_: “Oooh, come now surely soon as your business is over, you’ll find the pleasure you longed for” she said, nudging him a bit with her shoulders. “You Americans work too hard senor” she said, switching her gaze to the black mediterrian sea in the backdrop. “May I ask what business, it is that stifles you on this visit?”

#165 Posted by The_Assassin_ (17429 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ziccarra_Liafador: "Perhaps I will..." Looking out over the water before returning his attention back to the lovely, but mysterious Spaniard. "I'm here looking for someone. Someone who saved me a lot of trouble without realizing it. It only seemed right to show them my gratitude."

#166 Posted by Shanana (52920 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Assassin_: “Well then” Z said, shifting slightly on the bench, the bulk of her curvy body now behind her, running her hand up her guest’s collar she wiped traces of lint from his collar. “What’s this person’s name, perhaps I can help you locate them?”

#167 Posted by The_Assassin_ (17429 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ziccarra_Liafador: "That's the issue. My source didn't know a name, only that the individual was from your fine city." Smiling at the beauty's gentle touch.

#168 Posted by Shanana (52920 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Assassin_: “Then your source has sent you on a wild goose chase” Z said, allowing her puppy to freely roam to its leash extent.” If you don’t have a name, or an affiliation, then you’re fated for failure”

#169 Posted by The_Assassin_ (17429 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ziccarra_Liafador: "Not true, sometimes all you have to do is ask the right people and eventually you'll have a name." Shrugging his muscular shoulders. "Even if I don't find the person I'm looking for, I still got to sit and chat with a goddess of a woman such as yourself."

#170 Posted by Uncommon (377 posts) - - Show Bio

Winter flies through the air quietly and dives into the beautiful beach's water below with about the same noise level. Though moments later when emerges from the sea to the land's smooth grain surface he has the appearance of an average man in these parts. "That was refreshing"Winter says as he makes his way to free spot on the beach.

#171 Posted by Shanana (52920 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Assassin_: Z’s face became florid, his compliment she had heard a dozen times, but there was a bit of a difference in his. Taking a glance at her watch the Red Queen rose, to take her leave. “Well, Senor; I must be going; if you need anything…my villa is right on top of that hill” she said, pointing.

#172 Posted by The_Assassin_ (17429 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ziccarra_Liafador: He stood as well, glancing off towards the magnificent Villa. "Gracias, Senorita." Gently taking her hand, placing a kiss on the top of it. "Until we meet again."

#173 Posted by Shanana (52920 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Assassin_: "The name is Ziccarra Senor," she said, tugging on th leash which made the small yorkie follow in pursuit. "Hopefully it shall be ooner, rather than later American"

#174 Posted by The_Assassin_ (17429 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ziccarra_Liafador: "One can only hope, It was a pleasure meeting you Ziccarra." Smiling as she departed the park. "Sooner rather than later indeed..."

#175 Posted by Shanana (52920 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Assassin_: As she walk the way to her villa, a few of her Cardinal body guards lined the bushes around her. “Follow him…see what he’s here for” she said, before pressing on to her home.

#176 Posted by The_Assassin_ (17429 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ziccarra_Liafador: He was unfamiliar with Malaga, something he regretted, it was a beautiful old city. He left the park, heading the opposite direction from which the lovely Ziccarra had departed, walking until he discovered what seemed to be the 'bad side of town' little cantinas and other establishments of ill repute, not the place you'd visit to find someone capable of manipulating major events in the U.S. but certainly somewhere you'd be able to find the people that knew who this mysterious individual was. Entering a bar with a large number of people milling about outside, some drunk, others not, Caldwell made his way to the bartender. Ordering a drink and paying far more than was required. "Who around here might have a hand in some... sensitive information?" The elderly barkeep stroked his chin as he pocketed the money, "Senor Vasquez upstairs might be able to tell you what you want to know..." With a grateful nod he downed his drink and slipped the old man another bill for his trouble.

--- ---

Senor Vasquez hadn't been to willing to cooperate... but after seeing some of his hired muscle knocked around and blooded by the American he'd sung like a canary. He'd said the Liafador family was incredibly well connected and that they had a large Villa on the other side of the city. IT was late... so he decided to check into his hotel and pay the family a visit the following day...

#177 Posted by Shanana (52920 posts) - - Show Bio

Ziccarra sat on her swing as Isabella playfully pushed her, the sun’s rays blessed the Mediterrian with it’s glow. Ziccarra swung back and forth waiting for breakfast.

#178 Posted by The_Assassin_ (17429 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ziccarra_Liafador: He walked the winding path to the Villa, approaching the front gate he rang the intercom and patiently awaited a response.

#179 Posted by Shanana (52920 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Assassin_: “Domina, we have a guest” Z glanced at the camera that relayed outside to the front gate. “hm.” She grunted, stopping her swing. “Let him in; set a plate at the table for breakfast” she said, rising to her feet. Taking a seat at the breakfast table, she waited for her guest.

#180 Posted by The_Assassin_ (17429 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ziccarra_Liafador: Lead through the property by a servant, the American smiles at the sight of the Spanish beauty from the park. "It's seems it's been sooner rather than later Ziccarra." Taking a seat across from her.

#181 Posted by Shanana (52920 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Assassin_: “I trust you have found what you’re looking for” she said, sitting down at the table, whilst Isabella placed steak, eggs, bacon and pancakes on the table, with orange juice. “I told you if you needed anything, then you’d know where to find me senor, I take it you need me for something?”

#182 Posted by The_Assassin_ (17429 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ziccarra_Liafador "Something like that... I've been told your family is well connected..."
#183 Posted by Shanana (52920 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Assassin_: Z took a spoonful of eggs and ate them before answering his inquiry. “Well connected you say, I admit to knowing people of high social standard” she said, wiping her mouth. “Is it connections you seek?”

#184 Posted by The_Assassin_ (17429 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ziccarra_Liafador "No. Not connections." He spoke calm, taking a bite of bacon. "Would you say your family is influential? If so, capable of influencing events in say... the U.S.?"
#185 Posted by Shanana (52920 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Assassin_: Z halted a bit, taking her time to fully allow herself to swallow the steak she placed in her mouth. “Domina…” Isabella asked, wondering if she should remove such guest. “No leave us…” Isabella exited with haste, once her ears were clear from the room, Z spoke.

“My family has tendrils that span oceans; we may have some influence in America…depending on who wants to know” she said, cutting into her steak again.

#186 Posted by The_Assassin_ (17429 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ziccarra_Liafador: "I going to assume you know about the Registration Act that's been causing so much trouble back in the U.S."

#187 Posted by Shanana (52920 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Assassin_: “Oh senor, how could I not, it’s all over the tele” she said, pointing to the TV.

#188 Posted by The_Assassin_ (17429 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ziccarra_Liafador: "Might your family be influential enough to push something like that into existence?" Leaning back in his chair, his Icy blue eyes never wavering from her.

#189 Posted by Shanana (52920 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Assassin_: “Senor, you come into my home, and I invite you to breakfast; you offer no name nor do you touch your food” she said, bending her wrist with a fork handing from her French tips. “My family, only owns the Liafador wine imported into the states”

#190 Posted by The_Assassin_ (17429 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ziccarra_Liafador: "My sincerest apologies Ziccarra... I truly didn't mean you any disrespect."

#191 Posted by Shanana (52920 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Assassin_: "I fear your involvement in those affairs will lead you to unfortunate accounters senor"

#192 Posted by The_Assassin_ (17429 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ziccarra_Liafador: "Oh?" Taking a bite of his pancakes, watching Ziccarra carefully. "How so?"

#193 Posted by Shanana (52920 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Assassin_: "Those are dark and powerful forces leading that violent front; it's not something I'd want on my hands" she said, thinking about her faithful butler she lost in the process.

#194 Posted by The_Assassin_ (17429 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ziccarra_Liafador: "Dealing with people like that is nothing new to me Ziccarra." Smiling reassuringly across the table at her.

#195 Posted by Ravenna (275 posts) - - Show Bio

Ravenna brought her feet into the air as she laid topless against the warm sand, laying stomach-down while her back enjoyed the the last of the setting sun's rays.

#196 Posted by Shanana (52920 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ravenna: I thought you were a vamp?

#197 Posted by PALADIN_ (265 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ziccarra_Liafador said:

@Ravenna: I thought you were a vamp?

(LOL)

#198 Posted by Ravenna (275 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ziccarra_Liafador: Hmm yeah still deciding how orthodox I'm going with that. lol usually I'm more traditional but I slipped up there. Make it laying on the beach under the moonlight ;p

#199 Posted by Shanana (52920 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ravenna said:

@Ziccarra_Liafador: Hmm yeah still deciding how orthodox I'm going with that. lol usually I'm more traditional but I slipped up there. Make it laying on the beach under the moonlight ;p

LOL, I just wanted to make sure I didn't read your last post wrong. I gotcha

#200 Posted by Shanana (52920 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Assassin_: “Often times, it’s not what’s new that kills us senor” Ziccarra said, taking a sip of her orange juice. “What are you pursiting this person for?”