Heya, Izaiah here. According to the rules, if you wish to adapt a historical or mythological concept, pantheon, element, etc to the CVnU, you will have to create a thread inviting to discuss it with the others, and reach some manner of agreement, and submit your concept to the Congress of Editors, who will approve or deny it. Once it's been approved, or if you've been added to a discussion, list yourselves here. See the rules thread for more in-depth instruction if you're unsure of anything, or ask here.
Entries will mostly look like this:
Users • (Who are involved with the pantheon? Users who have access to the account are in bold.)
Account • (Link to the pantheon's account, if there is one.)
Cliff Notes • (List the things here that are relevant to your characters and the mythology. Who owns [Mythological Item X]? Whose character is the child of [Mythological Character Y]? etc.)
- The Pantheon as believed in by the Ancient Egyptians were likely inspired by the Eternals of Heliopolis, colonists from the Xantroa. Apophis and other monsters are thought to have been inspired by the Arzacia.
- The pyramids and similarly impressive constructions were not made by Gods, Eternals or Aliens, but by the Egyptians themselves. The Egyptians in turn were descended from Nekhamis. /Izaiah, Araghor Roxom.
- Izaiah has in his possession Setekh's 'Dominion Scepter' (actually the Ghimir Blade). He obtained it in the year 1335 B.C.E. (by way of time travel) and used it to kill Pharaoh Ikhnaton (who was possessed by the disembodied Eternal Aton).
- Madame Blossom's powers hail from the Chinese Moon & Sun deity that which were blessed to her ancestors.
Medieval & Renaissance Europe
- Sam lives in the fabled land of Cockaigne.
- The Custodian is tied with the myth of the 'Golem of Prague', he learned magic from the descendants from Rabbi Loew.
- The Great Fire of New York (1776) is suspected to be the earliest known appearance of a Feral Nova.
- Tabitha Babbitt, inventor of the circular saw, was a Feral Nova of the past.
Dennis Rome is the one who gave Cholera to the Nepalese UN worker which in turn gave Haiti an epidemic which has consumed 7000 people just right after the earth quake (2010).