#1 Posted by Glorious (1590 posts) - - Show Bio

Not entirely sure how you go about this, but I plan on removing each god and claiming Mount Olympus as my domain. Sooo umm who do I have to pm? xD

#2 Posted by RougeMirage (3 posts) - - Show Bio

That is one mighty ambitious plan guy ._.

I'm sure something can be worked out though ;)

#3 Posted by Lady_Liberty (8281 posts) - - Show Bio

You'll need to follow the rules for CVnU Mythologies. This is effectively claiming the mythology, so read up on that section :-) After you do so if you have any questions feel free to PM me and I'll do my best to answer.

#4 Posted by Tranquil (3441 posts) - - Show Bio

Links?

#5 Posted by Ren_ (1678 posts) - - Show Bio

Um I was gonna set up Artemis as an NPC for Avalonia, so I've got issue with that lol. And Duchess has an Olympian character, Ravenna.

#6 Posted by Ishin (6830 posts) - - Show Bio

Well first you'd have to start a discussion thread about Greek mythology, so that everyone who has plans with Greek mythology, and those who already have done something with it can have a say in this. With that, you should start a PM with whoever goes to your thread and says they're interested. In any case, you could just use this thread for it :)

#7 Posted by Tranquil (3441 posts) - - Show Bio

@Impero: And that is what will be done.

@Ren_: Soooooo, do I have to fight you and her or what? lol

#8 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio

I was thinking if doing the Rise of Thebes, perhaps we should collaborate?

#9 Posted by Ishin (6830 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ren_: I think Ravenna's a vampire but I'm sure Duch would want to have a say in this.

@Tranquil: Glad to help.

#10 Posted by _Son_of_War_ (305 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm sort of interested, though I don't have any plans for the Greek Gods. I'd suggest going through the process (setting up a pm to discuss it with anyone interested, waiting on the CoE's decision, ect.). 

Beware the CoE though if you intended on starting it fast.

#11 Posted by _Lucifer_ (97 posts) - - Show Bio

Add me too the pm.

#12 Posted by Tranquil (3441 posts) - - Show Bio

BTW how do I even get in contact with the CoE? Or do they just contact me? I'm guessing the latter.

#13 Posted by Lady_Liberty (8281 posts) - - Show Bio

@Tranquil: By PMing me :-p

#14 Posted by Ren_ (1678 posts) - - Show Bio

@Tranquil said:

BTW how do I even get in contact with the CoE? Or do they just contact me? I'm guessing the latter.

;)

#15 Posted by Clara Mass (8056 posts) - - Show Bio

I took over Olympus once :D 

#16 Posted by Rumble Man (11119 posts) - - Show Bio

If this has started count me as one of the dudes going the other way (as in against you)

#17 Posted by Feral Nova (46649 posts) - - Show Bio

>_> I have a problem with that... I was in the process of making a Greek Goddess character...

#18 Posted by Tranquil (3441 posts) - - Show Bio

Change of heart, not even going to go through with this.