• 63 results
#1 Posted by Tranquil (3716 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay, so who owns what in space? Has this solar system been inhabited by any species? What heavenly bodies are vacant? Have aliens been revealed to the Earth yet? I really just want a summary of whats going on outside the Earth's Atmosphere in the nU

#2 Edited by Connoisseur (6895 posts) - - Show Bio

Anything outside of the solar system doesn't follow the Empire rules or anything so you can do what you want provided that its space outside of Earth's solar system. Inside the solar system though, nobody's tried anything as far as I know :)

#3 Posted by Fate_Doctor (26 posts) - - Show Bio

Dunno, but I've got a huge inclination to obtain the moon `-`

#4 Posted by warlock360 (28158 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by Clara Mass (8144 posts) - - Show Bio

Do it! Also it's been nice seeing you longer than a week Tranquil :)

#6 Posted by 614azrael (10306 posts) - - Show Bio

@tranquil: from what I know Earth knows of aliens to a degree but has had no major encounter.

#7 Posted by Barkins (440 posts) - - Show Bio

Unless you count Warsman and his recent touch down in the ruins.

#8 Posted by superstay (10550 posts) - - Show Bio

Anything outside of the solar system doesn't follow the Empire rules or anything so you can do what you want provided that its space outside of Earth's solar system. Inside the solar system though, nobody's tried anything as far as I know :)

What are the Empire rules?

d?_?b

#9 Edited by Xaraghoul_the_Ravager (99 posts) - - Show Bio

@tranquil said:

Okay, so who owns what in space? Has this solar system been inhabited by any species? What heavenly bodies are vacant? Have aliens been revealed to the Earth yet? I really just want a summary of whats going on outside the Earth's Atmosphere in the nU

Here's the situation in space.

MINE MINE ALL MINE MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!

#10 Posted by Xaraghoul_the_Ravager (99 posts) - - Show Bio

On a more serious note, there's not much need for much regulation in space. Even in a single galaxy one planet is smaller relative to the whole than a single house is compared to the entire planet.

When you leave the galaxy, well the universe is actually much, much larger than the observable part because space expands much, much faster than light can go.

Effectively the universe is so massive that your mind cannot begin to grasp the scale.

#11 Edited by Tranquil (3716 posts) - - Show Bio

More specifically, does anyone have control over the moon? And if not who all is willing to engage in a battle for it?

#12 Edited by 614azrael (10306 posts) - - Show Bio

@tranquil: Do you want an enemy or an alley cuz I got both lol

#13 Posted by Xaraghoul_the_Ravager (99 posts) - - Show Bio

@tranquil said:

More specifically, does anyone have control over the moon? And if not who all is willing to engage in a battle for it?

I may or may not have a secret moon nazi base on the dark side of the moon. But I have a peacekeeper fleet in orbit watching for aliens (a known fleet) and orbital habitats as of my last visit so having a moon nazi base may not make too much sense.

#14 Posted by Connoisseur (6895 posts) - - Show Bio

@tranquil: Not that I know of. If anyone wanted control over the moon, they'd have to follow the CVnU steps to establishing an empire. Which does involve a battle if more than one person is interested.

#15 Posted by Tranquil (3716 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by The_Timely_Assassin (133 posts) - - Show Bio

@tranquil said:

@xaraghoul_the_ravager: Ummmmmm okay. lol

@614azrael: Depends on whether or not you want to join my team. XD

Well, you can always fight moon nazis. It'll be a nice somewhat silly silver age style romp.

#17 Posted by Tranquil (3716 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by AmazingAngel (4121 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow this is getting weird.......

#19 Posted by The_Timely_Assassin (133 posts) - - Show Bio

@tranquil said:

@the_timely_assassin: So the Nazis are already there?

Ever since Hitler lost, think of it as being like the Iron sky.

It's cloaked, but if you can see through the cloak systems, it'll be a giant Swatzika building in a crater.

#20 Posted by Surkit (11605 posts) - - Show Bio

Steel's an alien but I'm not sure if he's the first established one. Why I didn't make the fact of it have too big of an impact.

His planet's outside of the solar system

#21 Posted by 614azrael (10306 posts) - - Show Bio

@tranquil: I'll wait till the ooc or op to decide lol

#22 Posted by warlock360 (28158 posts) - - Show Bio

@tranquil: I'd put you up for a fight over it. Might come in handy for the team ;)

#23 Posted by Tranquil (3716 posts) - - Show Bio

@warlock360: Just lemme know when. BTW did you have another account? I don't wanna just shot out your real name if you are who I think you are. xD

@614azrael: I got plenty of space for ya. :P

#24 Posted by Xenon_ (3352 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll contest anybody and everybody just beacuse I can :D

#25 Posted by Tranquil (3716 posts) - - Show Bio

@xenon_: Have your people discovered a method for space travel as of yet? :P

#26 Edited by Pyrogram (41884 posts) - - Show Bio

@tranquil: Maybe not, But Xenon may have...He is a genius inventor :P

#27 Posted by warlock360 (28158 posts) - - Show Bio

@tranquil: Dr. Victor Von Doom, Vlad Tepes Dracula And some other few. (The name of this account used to be Voidheart in between Cv 2.0 somewhere)

#28 Posted by The_Cult_of_The_Black_Hand (44 posts) - - Show Bio

So I heard you like space.

#29 Posted by Shanana (53550 posts) - - Show Bio

I called it right now, I own all of space.

#30 Posted by warlock360 (28158 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Edited by Mr. Mercury (19650 posts) - - Show Bio

@tranquil: Wata-Dai Corp have space technology (incl.weapons.) and are involved in extensive research surrounding xenoarhaeology and astronomy, but it remains classified information along with their Ganma Moon Base and it's equipment. The Japanese Diet doesn't even have the full details.

#32 Edited by The_Timely_Assassin (133 posts) - - Show Bio

@ziccarra_liafador said:

I called it right now, I own all of space.

I called first. Shove off. >:D

#33 Posted by Izaiah (5461 posts) - - Show Bio

There is the alien empire, known as 'the Xantroa', and its eternal enemy, 'the Arzacia'. They have occupied various worlds throughout the Milky Way Galaxy, including one (New Alarna, which belongs to the Xantroa) in the Alpha Centauri system.
The Xantroa have visited Earth before (meaning to assimilate it, before that project was abandoned), and history/legend remembers them as Egyptian Gods (whereas the Arzacia are remembered as Apophis and other monsters).
Savant (old time superhero, also Izaiah's father) is an exiled Xantroan, but the public isn't aware of this.

Here are some others.

#34 Edited by The_Timely_Assassin (133 posts) - - Show Bio

A small List of my stuff:

Cult of the Black hand: Everywhere, but in the shadows.

Masari: Largely extinct Forerunner expies who used to virtually rule the universe, lots of leftovers from their civilization behind, some of them absolutely huge, as in the artificial galaxies they make aren't even close to being the biggest of their creations.

Novus: Largely extinct save for a few children, guarded by their robots, owns many millions of galaxies and fights against the hierarchy.

Chironaxi Imperium: Based around Alpha Centauri, more specifically the third star; Proxima Centauri on the now tamed former Deathworld of Chiron, has a strong presence in over ten billion galaxies, fights against the Hierarchy.

Zolkri Hierarchy: Commands a region of space that encompasses two hundred and fifty billion observable universe bubbles. Notices us in the same way you notice bacteria on your skin.

Peacekeepers: Has about ten million worlds spread across the milky way.

Grand Red Guard: Like the peacekeepers but made from communist countries.

Axis Uber Alles: Like the Peacekeepers but made from the Axis powers.

Forces of Chaos: Dwells in many warp storm consumed areas far outside the milky way, has some real space marauders

Thoughtsin: Scary Flood expies, largely extinct, remainder contained in stasis upon some Masari sites.

Electrical protectorate: Mechanical Tyranids who devour massive sections of the universe, still approaching the observable universe, the Lone Wanderer and a small force of them were fought in New York city once.

#35 Posted by Xenon_ (3352 posts) - - Show Bio
#36 Edited by warlock360 (28158 posts) - - Show Bio

leaves 5% of stuff in the observable universe

#37 Posted by _The_Ant_ (460 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_timely_assassin said:

leaves 5% of stuff in the observable universe

Nitpicking man.

#38 Posted by warlock360 (28158 posts) - - Show Bio
#39 Edited by _The_Ant_ (460 posts) - - Show Bio
#40 Posted by Tranquil (3716 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_timely_assassin: Are you Dreadnought?

@izaiah said:

There is the alien empire, known as 'the Xantroa', and its eternal enemy, 'the Arzacia'. They have occupied various worlds throughout the Milky Way Galaxy, including one (New Alarna, which belongs to the Xantroa) in the Alpha Centauri system.

The Xantroa have visited Earth before (meaning to assimilate it, before that project was abandoned), and history/legend remembers them as Egyptian Gods (whereas the Arzacia are remembered as Apophis and other monsters).

Savant (old time superhero, also Izaiah's father) is an exiled Xantroan, but the public isn't aware of this.

Here are some others.

That was useful.

@tranquil: Not that I know of. If anyone wanted control over the moon, they'd have to follow the CVnU steps to establishing an empire. Which does involve a battle if more than one person is interested.

Since more than one person has already claimed to have a moon base, I'm just gonna go with this above. :D

@tranquil: Dr. Victor Von Doom, Vlad Tepes Dracula And some other few. (The name of this account used to be Voidheart in between Cv 2.0 somewhere)

I knew it.

#41 Posted by warlock360 (28158 posts) - - Show Bio

@tranquil: dont get why you wouldnt want to shout out my name though

#42 Edited by _The_Ant_ (460 posts) - - Show Bio

@tranquil said:

@the_timely_assassin: Are you Dreadnought?

@izaiah said:

Here are some others.

That was useful.

@morte_knightfall said:

Since more than one person has already claimed to have a moon base, I'm just gonna go with this above. :D

@warlock360 said:

I knew it.

Yes, but Dreadnought is now Vrakmul.

#43 Posted by Tranquil (3716 posts) - - Show Bio
#44 Posted by _The_Ant_ (460 posts) - - Show Bio
#45 Edited by warlock360 (28158 posts) - - Show Bio

@tranquil: was the only option i had in mind :D nice to see ya again, still gonna battle for the moon though ;D

#46 Posted by Tranquil (3716 posts) - - Show Bio
#47 Edited by _The_Ant_ (460 posts) - - Show Bio

@tranquil said:

@warlock360: Lol Just say when. Can't wait to see the new VV.

@_the_ant_: You thought you were Sha. xP

Sha lost over 99% of her alts to the great account eating plague. I only lost like 35%.

And why am I talking to myself?

#48 Posted by Tranquil (3716 posts) - - Show Bio
#49 Posted by _The_Ant_ (460 posts) - - Show Bio

@tranquil said:

@_the_ant_: Shhhhhh. I can't think. :P

Right, okay me. Better go play with myself in exemplaria...

Wait...

#50 Posted by Strongarm (5857 posts) - - Show Bio

Bears in space!