#201 Zauberin  Moderator
Rico_Atlas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

Verdonna son/daughter of Rico and Fhlonna decides to make Ravens Landing his new home. He finds the city to be absolutely beautiful and he enjoys the colorful nature of the society as well. A city of Vampiric immortals ruling over the lesser beings known as humans, it almost brings a tear to his eye because of how beautiful it is. Almost. Lord Verdonna is not easily moved, someone has outdone themselves in the creation of this city. He feels at peace here among the nocturnal monsters of the ebony curtain of twilight.

"Ravens Landing." he says with a slightly amused tone, as he reads the sign that leads to the city itself. The only road leading to the city and the only proof that it is even there, for it does not show up on any maps that one would buy at any gas station or even on map quest or google.

Lady_Grimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203  Edited By Lady_Grimm

@zauberin:

"Ah! So you get yourself acquainted with someone unique in the crowd of worthless rabble and assume that, they're the one you seek?"

Lilith continues to giggle. Her laugh could be mistaken for that of a school girl's if not for the menacing grin and sharpened canine teeth in which that laugh travels through. "Well, i do know things." She says while raising her arm into the air and continuing to speak. As she does, a large trio of black tendrils rise from the shadows within the church and circle the inside walls as a shark does it's prey.

"And I am a bit…Odd." as she finishes her last word with a closed fist, the tendrils begin to rapidly snap and devour a few bench pews and swallows them into an abyss of nothingness, a small show of force and ability on Lilith's part in hopes Arturia would do the same. "Now. What is it you desire exactly? Maybe I can clear a path to destiny for you…with some sort of exchange of course."

Zauberin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204  Edited By Zauberin  Moderator

@lady_grimm: "Well, it's not as simple as—" Arturia began, but broke into a stammer and then a complete stop when exposed to the blood-curdling giggles of a clearly wicked woman. Distancing herself from potentially harmful extraneous shade appendages, she moved closer to the front of the church, just under the elevated altar. "Hold on now," she started, raising a finger, trying (most likely unsuccessfully) to project confidence and authority in her words. "What kind of exchange is this? What if you can't help me?"

Lady_Grimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zauberin:

As Arturia began to stammer, Lilith was even more surprised to see her slightly uncomfortable at the scene that was unfolding before them. This however, did not stop nor hinder Lilith's approach but enticed her curiosity even more.

She continued to step closer as Arturia stepped back into the church's raised steps that were placed before the communion table. The moonlight shined ominously through the stained glass windows onto the ritualistic table, "But what if i can help you?"

Rico_Atlas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206  Edited By Rico_Atlas

@lady_grimm: @zauberin:

(Perhaps we could introduce our characters at some point as well?)

No Caption Provided

The God of wild abandonment makes his presence known in the city as he utilizes one of his more extravagant divine abilities. Channeling his divine presence which has a radius three times larger then the entire city of Ravens Landing he manipulates time and space to where his likeness appears inside of every single reflective surface inside of the city limits. Every pool of water, every bottle of booze, every mirror, every window, everything that gives off a reflection is now broadcasting the image of Verdonna smirking. And everything that his reflections play witness to the God knows. This ability is known as Omnipresence, a skill in which Verdonna posses up to a certain amount of majesty that is roughly about three times the size of the city itself. "Hello Ravens Landing. I am the God known as Verdonna, and I am your newest neighbor. I'll see you around." He says before the images of himself slowly fades away from the reflective surfaces.

Meticulous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

<3 too see this active again. Keep posting guys!

Zauberin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208  Edited By Zauberin  Moderator

@meticulous: ^_^

@lady_grimm said:

@zauberin:

As Arturia began to stammer, Lilith was even more surprised to see her slightly uncomfortable at the scene that was unfolding before them. This however, did not stop nor hinder Lilith's approach but enticed her curiosity even more.

She continued to step closer as Arturia stepped back into the church's raised steps that were placed before the communion table. The moonlight shined ominously through the stained glass windows onto the ritualistic table, "But what if i can help you?"

Practically forced stumbling back by the ominous being before her, Arturia stopped only when her back was pressed flat against the altar, leaving her cornered, so to speak. The truth was she was almost certain that this Lilith Grimm could help, but remained wary of the cost in this exchange, unsure if it would be worth it, and the dodgy response did nothing but to arouse her ire, once more allowing her to project herself slightly more than she had before. "That...That's not an answer. I want to know you won't cheat me."

Meticulous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209  Edited By Meticulous

(Ravens Landing update information OP soon to be edited. Rico_Atlas asked me if it would be alright for his character who is a god of the Elvish people, to attract followers to the city. Seeing as how Verdonna is going to take up residence inside of the cities limits, Elves will now be added to the cities population as well. Four separate clans of Elvish kind to be exact, and the Vampires of the city have agreed to allow this merger, seeing it as an opportunity to form a powerful alliance with another race of immortals. The vampires and the Elves will divide the city up amongst themselves, dividing it into separate territories. The city as a whole will still remain open to all races, it just gives the Elves an equal claim to Ravens Landing. Each race has their own havens to retire to in case of emergencies.)

No Caption Provided

Urban_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sounds cool

<---still a racist though

Meticulous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211  Edited By Meticulous
Lady_Grimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212  Edited By Lady_Grimm

@zauberin:

"The truth is you can't trust anyone."

Lilith continued with a more serious tone instead of her usual trademark smirk, slightly aggravated by her own verbal evasion and Arturia's frankness, "But it seems that you need need questions answered and all you have to do is take a leap of faith and hope I'm not a tiger waiting at the bottom."

Turning her back with her arms crossed behind her head, she begins to walk towards a pew that she had destroyed only a few moments ago and spots a torn and beaten bible lying on the dusty gray floor. "How about my only incentive is to help you from the goodness of my heart?…You know …If I had a heart…er something of the sort?"

She grasps the bible from its tattered spine with her thin fingers and a disgusted look as if it were something radioactive and raises it to her pale face. Skimming though it, she shakes her head in disappointment every now and then, "People read this and will do terrible things in it's name and believe that they will be saved. I think you can trust me more than these people can trust a piece of parchment."

Zauberin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213 Zauberin  Moderator

@lady_grimm: "That's not true," Arturia came back somewhat defensively, professing her own beliefs, despite the fact of her being a demon and the living embodiment of a sin. "I'm living proof....My existence. It's true for them. A human can be saved." She slowly began to pick herself up from the altar, stepping around as to use it to create space. Any sort of mutual trust seemed a long ways off, based on current interactions. She moderated her voice, as not to come off as too offensive. "I think you're wrong about the book. But if you can do what I need, I'll pay your price."

Lady_Grimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zauberin:

Lilith's face grew into puzzlement as the slightly aggressive response was heard,

"Can be saved, want to be, or try to be saved. It doesn't matter in the end. Everyone should just embrace what they truly desire…No matter the cost. Even of it's at the expense of others."

Tossing the religious reading material on the floor, she takes a seat on one of the steps within the church, and looks up into the pine rafters of the ceilings, staring at the carvings and art that had decorated them, "So what is it that you need?"

Zauberin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215 Zauberin  Moderator

@lady_grimm: Arturia's yet compassionate mind thought initially to disagree, as she deeply wished, but even as futile as it would've been, considering the audience, coming from a demon who feeds on others to survive, her own hypocrisy would be laughable. She was all too happy to change the subject and get back to business. "There's...well, a stone. I saw it in a dream. 'Sessho-seki.' The Killing Stone. Possible locations, legends, anything of use. And if I'm owing you for anything, it better be of use."

Lady_Grimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216  Edited By Lady_Grimm

@zauberin

No Caption Provided

Lilith's normally calm face drops into one of stone. Her eyes widen and lips purse close as she listens carefully to what Arturia is asking. Lilith stands to her feet and remains still, only glaring at her. Considering how much of her own knowledge of the relic she should divulge to the young Cambion.

"The killing stone...Of course I have heard of it. Not too many people have though."

Lilith pauses considering the serious burden that the knowledge of the stone carries. A few dead silent moments pass before Lilith decides against secrecy and agrees to finally stir from her paralyzed state. She twists and contorts both her wrists to extreme movements and positions while sealing her eyes shut, mumbling indistinguishable and muffled words. As she does so, an immense amount of purple fog rises slowly from the floor and encircles the two into a dark abyss of shadows. She opens her eyes and stops her arms from the wicked performance,

"You want to know about an ancient artifact that, according to some, can kill any living creature by it's touch?"

Her demeanor remains calm as she goes on,

"Well so do I."

As she finishes her statement, the consuming abyss has completely enveloped them and swallows the pair. A mix of purple and black smoke spirals around their bodies for a few instants before finally dissipating back into the ground. The now cleared environment reveals a green and lush forest of green bonsai trees and dark brown mountains under flowing waterfalls.

"Our journey begins here, Arturia. The secluded forests of Japan. Some parts untouched by human hand for thousands of years."

Zauberin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217 Zauberin  Moderator

@lady_grimm:

A look of nervous excitement spread itself across Arturia's features, face and body language, sitting herself up at attention to catch every word to be spoken to her, even as the off-putting stare and silent treatment had her feeling on edge about the woman.

Inexperienced as she was, Arturia had spend enough time around magics to know when something was happening related to that. In her time, she'd developed a sort of sense for these things. But even more, the words and gestures were enough to signify preparation to cast a spell in some circles. She prepared herself defensively, just in case something bad were to happen, ready to retaliate at a moments notice, should it come to that. But it didn't. Well, not yet. A seemingly complex spell for the simple result of a teleport, though the area remained unknown to the young cambion.

Although apparently satisfied at first, Arturia listened further, and her expression changed yet again. Upset, with a raised brow and lip curled into a questionable frown. "You want to learn? And you're just gonna start me in some random forest? I'm sorry, but if you're expecting a favor for 'help' like this, you're dead wrong."

Rico_Atlas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The separatist mindset had yet to linger into the inner circle even as Elvin feet started to fidget from a raw heightened anxiety.

"Regardless of these new surroundings business will carry on as per usual gentlemen you have my word, I assure you." - Lord Kupala.

There was at this time a slight chatter of doubt amongst the table. No two pair of eyes were willing to meet with another.

"We are true Immortals! Sons and daughters of Mother Earth, Nephews and Nieces to Mother Moon... The leeches are just that! Parasites that leech off of an unnatural source in order to attain a mirror image of our immortal splendor!" - Hirgon Lahshire.

The young son of Horthien Lahshire an Elvin noble of great esteem makes his objection known before abruptly leaving the council meeting. Hirgon is a young man with a bright future ahead of himself, he is strong, handsome, skilled in many areas that Elvish kind hold in high regard. His passion can easily be mistaken for arrogance due to his loose tongue as well as his hot temper.

Lord Kupala is not pleased with this outburst, not at all. It reads plainly on the High Elders face as he raises his hand and a silence befalls the rest of the rooms chattering. "As I was saying... Business will carry on in the city of Ravens Landing."

Lady_Grimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219  Edited By Lady_Grimm

@zauberin

"Ha! Ye of little faith? Look around you and behold."

Lilith extends her arm in a presenting manner, showing her that the dirt below them is slowly growling and stirring.

"Teleportation isn't the only thing i can do nor the only thing that i did do."

The growling grows into a loud roar and the stirring increases to that of a mild earthquake. Slowly, rotten flesh and bones begin to crawl through the mounds of dirt, gruesome jaws hang from the skulls and figures of ancient samurais. The skeletal warriors are adorn in their traditional warrior armor and wield swords and spears of their time. To the sides of the duo, grows two rotting horses with crimson eyes and black fire smoking from their hooves as they shake their manes and wheeze through putrid nostrils.

"Well I haven't been completely forthright with you. I know more about the artifact that you seek than i had initially implied. I don't know you at all, Arturia. Meaning I don't trust you at all."

Lilith walks around what looks like a dozen ancient samurai zombies and a pair of demonic horses, scrutinizing each one of them and examining their bodies for any rotting areas that may render the warriors useless. The undead remain still and their eyes fixed forward, proof of Lilith's ability to control the dead. Satisified with her work she makes her way to the beast like creatures.

"A small yet formidable group that may prove useful." Mounting the steed she looks back to her companion, "Are you coming? If you want to learn what i know about that ancient relic, than i have to be able to trust you. That begins here."

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@rico_atlas: Leon walks out of the darkness behind the 2. his white shaggy hair blowing in the wind along with his leather trench coat. "You two look a bit lively to be in a deathly city like this."

Rico_Atlas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragman1138:

Dawn was coming the firstborn inn lay in silence, and it was a silence of three parts. The most obvious part was a vast, echoing quitet made by things that were lacking. If there had been a storm, raindrops would have tapped and pattered against the selas vines behind the inn. Thunder would have muttered and rumbled and there had been travelers stirring in their rooms they would have stretched and grumbled in silence away like fraying, half-forgotten dreams. If there had been music... but no, of course there was no music. In fact there was none of these things, and so silence remained.

"You must be out of the current events circle friend, but me and my kind have just picked up residence in this city."

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rico_atlas: True i am." leon said flatly. "i just got here. you seem a little to alive. your auras are those of a mystic. what are you."

Rico_Atlas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223  Edited By Rico_Atlas

@ragman1138:

Inside the firstborn a dark-haired man eased the back door closed behind himself. Moving through the perfect dark , he closed behind himself. Moving through the perfect dark, he crept through the kitchen, across the taproom, and down the basement stairs. With the ease of long experience, he avoided loose boards that might groan or sigh beneath his weight. Each slow step made only the barest step against floor. In doing this he added his small, furtive silence to the lager echoing one. They made an amalgam of sorts, a counterpoint.

"We are children of the Earth. What your kind calls Elves, or Elvin kind. You are a Kindred or what is known as a Vampire correct?"

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rico_atlas: correct." leon said. his silver eyes studying the elves. "so what brings happy little elves to a place like this."

Rico_Atlas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragman1138:

The third silence was not an easy thing to notice. If you listened long enough you might begin to feel it in the chill of the window glass and the smooth plaster walls of the innkeepers room. It was in the dark chest that lay at the foot of a hard and narrow bed. And it was in the hands of the man who lay there. Motionless, watching for the first pale hint of dawns coming light.

"Endorsement deals."says the Elder of the pair, he has the straightest and most serious face that anyone could ever imagine.

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rico_atlas: Leon looked at the older of the 2. "no humor in you i see." he said. So you came to a city of the damned for endorsment? on what? santa's workshop?

Rico_Atlas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragman1138:

The Elves had true-red hair, red as flame. Their eyes were dark and distant, they lay with the resigned air of one who has long ago abandoned any hope of sleep. The firstborn was theirs, just as the third silence was theirs. This was appropriate, as it was the greatest silence of the three, holding the others inside of itself. It was deep and wide as autumns ending. It was heavy as a great river-smooth stone. It was the patient, cut-flower sound of a man who is waiting to die.

Lord Kupula slouched against the long stretch of mahogany bar, bored.

Looking around the empty room, he sighed and rummaged around until he found a clean linen cloth. Then, with a resigned look, he began to polish a section of the bar.

"It was but a joke Sir. You are standing inside of our Tavern Inn known as The Firstborn Inn. For I am Lord Kupula first born of the House of Lanchaster. We have moved here to Ravens Landing in order to provide lodgings for any a weary traveler. Would you be interested in a nice bottle of the red stuff. We have a wide verity of vintages for any all whom may enter our doorstep. When moving to a city which is reported to have a large population of vampires it makes sense to stock up. We carry human, werewolf, troll, vampire, Elvin, Dwarvin, Orcish, Fey, Giant, Angelic, Demon, Harpy, Leprechaun, and even Draconic vintages."Lord Kupula avoided using the word blood around vampires, he found it only as a sign of respect for the beast that lay inside their kind.

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rico_atlas: leon looked at the elves listioning to there every word. "a tavern you say. is there a sparing place in this tavern?

Rico_Atlas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragman1138:

After a moment Lord Kupula leaned forward and squinted at some half-seen speck. He scratched at it and frowned at the oily smudge his finger left behind. He then leaned in closer, fogged the bar with his breath, and buffed it briskly. Then he paused, exhaled hard against the wood, and writes an obscene Elvish word in the fog.

Tossing aside the cloth, Lord Kupula made his way through the empty tables and chairs to the wide windows of the inn. He stood there for a long drawn out moment, looking at the dirt road running through the center of town.

"We do not... Not here at this Inn at any rate. Sparing is best done inside of a Gymnasium not a Tavern, not around alcohol. And more importantly around people who have been ingesting alcohol... Perhaps you might try another shop if you are looking for that sort of entertainment this evening. Perhaps my young friend Hirgon knows of a place that he could escort you too."

Lord Kupula gave another sigh and began to pace the room. He moved with the casual grace of a dancer and the perfect nonchalance of a cat. But when he ran his hands through his red hair the gesture was restless. His golden eyes prowled the room endlessly, as if searching for a way out. As if searching for something new that he hadn't seen a hundred times before.

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rico_atlas: Leon thought for a moment. "how much per night?" he asked

Zauberin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231  Edited By Zauberin  Moderator

@zauberin

"Ha! Ye of little faith? Look around you and behold."

Lilith extends her arm in a presenting manner, showing her that the dirt below them is slowly growling and stirring.

"Teleportation isn't the only thing i can do nor the only thing that i did do."

The growling grows into a loud roar and the stirring increases to that of a mild earthquake. Slowly, rotten flesh and bones begin to crawl through the mounds of dirt, gruesome jaws hang from the skulls and figures of ancient samurais. The skeletal warriors are adorn in their traditional warrior armor and wield swords and spears of their time. To the sides of the duo, grows two rotting horses with crimson eyes and black fire smoking from their hooves as they shake their manes and wheeze through putrid nostrils.

"Well I haven't been completely forthright with you. I know more about the artifact that you seek than i had initially implied. I don't know you at all, Arturia. Meaning I don't trust you at all."

Lilith walks around what looks like a dozen ancient samurai zombies and a pair of demonic horses, scrutinizing each one of them and examining their bodies for any rotting areas that may render the warriors useless. The undead remain still and their eyes fixed forward, proof of Lilith's ability to control the dead. Satisified with her work she makes her way to the beast like creatures.

"A small yet formidable group that may prove useful." Mounting the steed she looks back to her companion, "Are you coming? If you want to learn what i know about that ancient relic, than i have to be able to trust you. That begins here."

[I legit thought you were going to attack me. Was gonna....>.>]

As if the mixed signals already being broadcast between the two weren't enough, Arturia found herself unprepared and noticeably shaken by the scene unfolding around them. At the first ambiguous sign of what seemed to be betrayal, she brought herself into a low, guarded stance, claws of her fingernails growing ever so slightly as she prepared, even through poorly hidden fear, to lash out at Lilith, the centre of it all.

Defiant and fearful, her expression and demeanour changed yet again in the following moments upon which she hadn't been beset. Confusion captured her face, but she remained low and defensive, the spoken words doing nothing to assuage previous fears. And yet, it was not to be, at the moment. The ill-gotten army had risen, it seemed, for her benefit as well. Even in spite of her own lingering doubts and fears of a possible anticipated confrontation, still minding the mutual lack of trust, Arturia swallowed and scuttled through the undead crowd, stopping a ways behind the pair of horses. "I...can't ride a horse," she admitted somewhat shamefully. "How long is the trip? Why not just teleport?"

Rico_Atlas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragman1138:

There was nothing new. Empty tables and chairs. Empty stools at the bar. Two huge barrels loomed on the counter behind the bar,one for whiskey, one for beer. Between the barrels stood a vast panoply of bottles, all colors all shapes. And above that hung a Elvin Great-sword.

Lord Kupula's eyes fell back onto the bottles. He focused on them for a long, speculative moment. Afterwards he then moved behind the bar and brought out a hefty golden drinking horn. Drawing a deep breath, he pointed a finger as he counted down the line.

"Maple, March. Catch and cherry. Ash and Oaken...Peat Smoke."

Hirgon is young, stout, handsome even by Elvish standards. "For a room, or for my company?" he says with a slight chuckle.

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rico_atlas: Leon raised an eyebrow. for a room. if your willing to hav a sparing match, then i'll ask the latter." he said a bit amused

Rico_Atlas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragman1138:

Lord Kupula finished the chant while pointing at a obelisk shaped bottle. He twisted out the cork, and took a speculative sip, then made a sour face and shuddered. He quickly set the bottle down and picked up a squat peach one instead. He sipped this one as well, rubbed his wet lips together thoughtfully., then nodded a splashed a generous portion into his horn. He pointed at the next bottle a row up and started counting again.

"Warming. Woman. Silver Moon. Willow. Warning. Candlelight."

This time it was a frosted looking bottle with a pale yellow liquor inside. Lord Kupula yanked out the cork and added a long pour to his horn without bothering to taste it first. Setting the bottle aside, he picked up the horn and swirled it dramatically before taking in a mouthful. He smiled a brilliant smile and flicked the new bottle with his finger, making it chime lightly before he began his singsong chant again.

"Barrel. Barley. Stone and stave. Wind and water."

The floor creaked a little as Hirgon took a seat at the bar, and Lord Kupula looked up, smiling brightly.

"The first stay is on the house. Only the extra services is made accountable. Food, drink, company. In which case the prices vary"Lord Kupula says to Leon, before handing his horn to Hirgon and adding."Here lad try a taste of this creature."

Hirgon accepts the horn with a smile on his face as he puts it to his rose colored lips. It smells crisp, clean, and aromatic. Yummy, he thinks as he swallows. His nose is of course correct the start is powerful and flavorful, the body is crisp and fruity, and the finish is spice covered smoke that lasts with you."Oh boy... That is dangerously good Kupula."Then he turns his head and addresses Leon once more."I would be happy to take you up on that offer. As long as our spar is regulated. No tricks. No magic. Only skill versus skill alone. Hand to hand, or staff of sapling to sapling, it makes no never mind to me. As long as it is only a spar."

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rico_atlas: leon grinned bearing his fangs. "of course. So lets make this a bit more of a challange. lets use hand to hand and our abilities we were born with. I am a vampire so i was born with vampire abilities. I wont use my black magic." he said. He always liked a good fight. "nd i'm an assassin. money is no object to me." He said.

Rico_Atlas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236  Edited By Rico_Atlas

"The Elven abilities I was born with verse the Vampiric abilities you were born with. An Assassin eh? I am one of the Templer Knight of my Clan. My name is Hirgon and the Elder here is Kupula. We have yet to be properly introduced?" Hirgon wishes to know the name of the grinning vampire assassin that now resides inside of his Taverns Parlor.

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rico_atlas: "well" leon said. "I'm Leon Alastair. born November 24th 1742 in Germany, Died December 23rd 1763. I'm a vampire overlord, trained in over 20 forms of martial arts and an elite assassin

Rico_Atlas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238  Edited By Rico_Atlas

@ragman1138:

"Overlord of where exactly?"Hirgon was curious due to the fact he and his kind had already met with the Vampiric Overlord of Ravens Landing. His name was Malik, and he had an air about him that radiated majesty. It was obvious that Malik was of Nobel status for centuries Leon however has a different air about him.

" I was born in a different realm over a thousand years ago. Lord Kupula was born in the 1st Era of Elvish history, that was about ten-thousand years ago. We are trained in martial arts that are unique to our own kind and I am a master in well over... Well lets not get into that. I don't care for bragging. You can learn a lot in a millennium. As far as assassination goes I am afraid that I am fairly new to the concept, we don't have assassins in our realm. Elves don't murder one another for personal gain, it is an alien concept to us honestly. We only kill when it is deemed completely nessessary."

Hirgon's eyes glow with a golden amber shimmer, his hair is long and feathery, and red like a wild fire. As if a Pheonix was nesting upon his Nobel brow.

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rico_atlas: A small group located in Germany." Leon said. "I'm an ancient breed of vampire. I'm unaffected by light or holy water." he stated wail still looking around. "I'm hiding in my human form at the current moment." he listened to the elf talk about Kupula. "Interesting...finally someone older than me." he said. "No assassins huh? Well i'm considered a traitor and a rouge by most of my kind.

Rico_Atlas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragman1138:

"Unaffected by sunlight?"

Hirgon's interest has been captured. He has been watching and reading many source materials on the subject of Vampires ever since he and his people had came to Ravens Landing. He has watched many films about Vampires, and has read many books on the subject. The immunity to sunlight seems a bit odd to him as only a few names come to mind. Blade the Day-Walker, and Edward Cullen a Vampire from a teen romance novel called Twilight, were the Vampires actually sparkle in the sunlight. The book itself was complete drivel.

"Us Elves are superior to mortals in many ways. We are tall and powerful, yet we are lanky and swift. We also are born with a perfect sense of balance, and our brains can store seemingly endless amounts of data, which also gives us very good memory's."

The details about the Elvish Anatomy is a very interesting subject to science minded individuals, they are completely different from human-beings other then looking slightly like them in appearance only.

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rico_atlas: If perfected us vampires can move like a shadow. graceful as the wind yet with the speed of lightning." he walked outside and let his true form take shape.

No Caption Provided

he then took up a fighting stance and watched the elf with his grey- yellow pail eyes. "i'll show you. Aftewards you should tell me more about the elves.

Rico_Atlas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragman1138:

Hirgon follows Leon out into the cold snow covered cobblestone streets of Ravens Landing, his senses which are much higher to that of any mortal are alert to even the smallest changes in the environment. So it is with no surprise when his Elvish eyes perceive the change in Leon's posture as he takes on a fighting stance. "I'll show you..." says Leon.

The Templar Knight's ears heard the warning before his eyes even recognized the change of stance, it was at this moment that Hirgon also took on his own fighting stance. The one known as Rhul Ghaul (Devastating Momentum) It is one of the more common Martial Arts of the Elvish people, one that is designed with one specific ideology, the one that Hirgon now hopes to show to Mister Alistair.

"Come show me..."Replies Hirgon.

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rico_atlas: Leon stared directly into the eyes of the elf then vanished almost instantly before reappearing behind him and attempting an elbow thrust into the spine of the elf

Rico_Atlas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leon was indeed lightning fast, but not as fast as the perceptions of the Templar Knight. Hirgon was also fairly sure that he could match that pace with not too much effort. The Vampire whom was used to being a hunter of mortal men and women, was now facing an Elvin Elite.

Hirgon smirks as he plays possum, making it appear as if he was going to allow the elbow to hit him directly where it was intended. However once the Vampires elbow strike seemed like it was a certainty.

The Elf twisted his torso out of harms way, then he attempted to grasp down onto Leon's forearm, and then pull down towards the ground. He uses his hips as a pivotal bridge, as his toss is a combined effort if effective. He is using Leon's own strength and body weight against him, as he adds in his own impressive might as well. Instead of letting go of the forearm with the follow through however, Hirgon plans to retain his grasp and go in for the follow up locking his leg around the elbow joint and using pressure to achieve an armlock. One that would break the arm at the elbow should Leon not submit.

Lady_Grimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zauberin:

No Caption Provided

Arturia's lack of faith in Lilith was self evident by her change of posture to a defensive one that was ready to strike at a moment's notice. Lilith also took note of her slightly longer and sharper fingernails that have grown into talons, bearing in mind that there is still things unknown about the girl.

"What do you mean you can't ride a horse?" Lilith says in disbelief while the steed exhales loudly through its nostrils."Shall I raise a mule? A tortoise perhaps?" The tone in her voice dropping from one of perplexity to sarcasm.

"Look, both of us have very limited knowledge of the stone itself and even less about each other. We can't teleport any further because there is literally a blockade preventing us from doing so."Lilith dismounts the horse momentarily and drops her hands to her feet as if stretching before slowly raising them above to her head. Her silk outfit and cloak dissolve into a thin but more durable armor and a bow extends on her back.

"This place…Is heavily guarded. I was here before in my younger days and it would seem that this place hasn't changed at all since my last visit. The environment, the aura, the barrier….And corpses" She exaggerates the last exhibit with disgust.

"The barrier I spoke of is invisible and scrambles certain degrees of magic. My teleportation being the only one affected from me. If we would try to transmit ourselves passed it, we could end up in any world, in any dimension. I'd rather that not happen Arturia. I could tell you more, but as of right now we need to get moving."

Lilith fastens the straps that hold the battle worn armor to her body and retrieves her bow, testing the tightness of its string. "I don't normally like weapons, but if some other of my abilities are affected…I would rather be prepared. So, what will it be? Shall we press on by steed or by foot if you prefer?"

Zauberin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246 Zauberin  Moderator

@lady_grimm: "I mean just what I said," Arturia shot back defensively, more than a little vexed by Lilith's belittling taunting. Folding her arms reclusively, she begrudgingly heeded the words of explanation regarding whatever blockade was hampering Lilith's magic and abilities. Considering her pretty obviously superior talent and skill when compared to Arturia, this was particularly worrisome, especially considering Arturia had no armor nor weapons, nor even any training in putting her claws to use with maximum effectiveness. Magic was pretty much all she had, and here, she most likely wouldn't have it. "I think...." She paused. "Turn around. And have your guys do so too." Untrusting, she ran a ways in the other direction, positioning herself behind a tree to obscure view. Removing her top, a pair of somewhat small black wings were allowed to roam freely, unfolding themselves from her breasts, flapping lightly as she re-adjusted herself to the free feeling. Using her claws, she scissored two holes in the back which would allow them to poke through without damaging the outfit too badly, then replaced it on her body, her wings poking harmlessly through the back. Rejoining Lilith, she regarded her with a shrug and something of a scowl. "Do whatever you want. I've got my way. And don't patronize me!...Stupid cow." Uttering the last piece in a low voice, she started up slowly in preparation, lifting into a hover.

Laughingstock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zauberin: @lady_grimm: _Walking through the city leaving behind a trail of blood other than his under his boot along with the mud and spilled booze riddling the streets, the jester split open a skull in his hand and tilted it into his mouth drinking whatever kind of gruesome liquid was in it. Dropping the cranium on the ground he continued down the street until noticing the heated argument about to unfold into something much more dangerous. Continuing down the cobble pressed road he was silent for a moment before erupting into a fit of laughter. Wiping a tear from his eye he called over a few others which soon made a betting circle on the winner up to 50$.

Zauberin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248 Zauberin  Moderator

@laughingstock: [Actually, they're in a more private location, not in the streets. And I'd prefer it if things weren't derailed.]

Laughingstock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zauberin: (Oh don't worry, just a small bet >:D)

Rico_Atlas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I took myself down to the Firstborn Tavern, To buy me a bottle of beer. And I sat myself down by a tender young maiden, Who's eyes were as dark as her hair. And as I was searching from bottle to bottle, For something un-foolish to say. That silver tongued devil just slipped from the shadows, And smilingly stole her away.

I said, "Hey, little girl, don't you know he's the devil. He's everything that I am not. Hiding intentions of evil, Under the smile of a saint. All he's good for is getting in trouble, And shifting his share of the blame. And some people swear he's my double. And some even say we're the same. But the silver-tongued devil's got nothing to lose, I'll only live until I die. We take our own chances and pay our own dues, The silver tongued devil and I."

Like all the fair maidens who've laid down beside him, She knew in her heart that he'd lied. Nothing that I could have said could have saved her, No matter how hard that she tried. Because she'll offer her charms to the darkness and danger, of something that she's never known. And open her arms at the smile of a stranger, who won't love her only use her and then leave her alone.

And you know, he's the devil. He's everything that I am not. Hiding intentions of evil, Under the smile of a saint. All he's good for is getting in trouble, And shifting his share of the blame. And some people swear he's my double. And some even say we're the same. But the silver-tongued devil's got nothing to lose, I'll only live until I die. We take our own chances and pay our own dues, Ah ha ha ha. The silver tongued devil and I. - Hirgon Lahshire.