Say, what's that space location doing there : P

Avatar image for the_vatican_assassin
The_Vatican_Assassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@pyrogram: Highly underrated film lol Rainbow Randolph was the sh!t.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

@the_vatican_assassin: I re-watched a few of his old movies recently, my favorite will always be flubber :P

Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Wondering if there's anything chronicling the events tied to Human vs Mutant concept?

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By Pyrogram

@mr__mercury: There's a lot of stuff. It would be kinda hard.

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

@pyrogram said:

I would say difficult to be a better word for it.I think it started about two years ago I think ?

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For Alien worlds and concepts: The Lantern sects are here. http://www.comicvine.com/forums/rpg-9/the-lantern-sects-ready-1598903/#92

Chiron, heart of the Imperium of man. http://www.comicvine.com/forums/rpg-9/chiron-heart-of-the-imperium-of-man-cvnu-space-loc-1593641/

Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram said:

@shadowswordmaster: Well, seeing how we work on and update our bios and locations. We should put effort into that. It can really help keep track of what's been done and where it could possibly go. But the thing with that is, it requires cooperation. One person can't contribute and it's the MvH gospel. I know Amaranth played a big part in the issue, Charlemagne was anti-mutant last time I was around. Amaranth tried to sack Gothic for mutants. Brahma Bull is fighting for mutant in Pandemonium. It doesn't have to be lengthy. Just something to take reference off of, look back on, research (if you're new.)

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By Pyrogram

@mr__mercury: There was a lot of stuff involved by proxy. Do we put Xenon stealing Venz from Charlemagne for example. Or that was actually Stark, it's really complex.

Izaiah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@vrakmul said:

For Alien worlds and concepts: The Lantern sects are here. http://www.comicvine.com/forums/rpg-9/the-lantern-sects-ready-1598903/#92

Chiron, heart of the Imperium of man. http://www.comicvine.com/forums/rpg-9/chiron-heart-of-the-imperium-of-man-cvnu-space-loc-1593641/

That's its own topic though, in which you're supposed to write a paragraph or so and list permissions.

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr__mercury: It depends how in depth are we going into it.From what know that there was more stuff then that but that seems like the overall idea.I know there was a but more from Stark's and the the president before him had some connections to it and some other people got in involved here and there. Although , it will be difficult but not impossible.I will try find some things when I can.

Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram said:

@mr__mercury: There was a lot of stuff involved by proxy. Do we put Xenon stealing Venz from Charlemagne for example. Or that was actually Stark, it's really complex.

Is it really? What's the discrepancy between Xenon and Stark taking Venezuela. Is it something IC or out?

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By Pyrogram

@mr__mercury:

Stark declared war on Venezuela (Or Charles HALO corps) when he was head of the US Meta-Human stuff, took over Venezuela and that single event could have an entire list of events based on itself. Venezuela then became The Ruins of Venezuela before Xenon took over. Charlemagne killed Xenon too, before he was brought back. Not TOO complex actually, but takes a lot of thought to remember the canon.

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: I remember that but weren't some stuff before that too ?

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By Mr. Mercury

@pyrogram said:

@mr__mercury:

Stark declared war on Venezuela (Or Charles HALO corps) when he was head of the US Meta-Human stuff, took over Venezuela and that single event could have an entire list of events based on itself. Venezuela then became The Ruins of Venezuela before Xenon took over. Charlemagne killed Xenon too, before he was brought back. Not TOO complex actually, but takes a lot of thought to remember the canon.

Ha, someone sounds lazy. But the details right there are a good start. I'm sure other people can refresh your memory and one another's.

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: I mean wasn't there a bombing with Crows ?

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By Pyrogram

@mr__mercury: Hey! See the front page of this? I'm the one who compiled all of that information :P Lazy! [I am, LOL]

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This should be pinned, am I right or am I right.

Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By Mr. Mercury

The Ruins of Venezuela

No Caption Provided

A broken country, a broken land. The consequences of the HALO/PEAK Industries war had once again, left Valenzuela in ruin. Venezuela was less than a third world country, recently annexed by the United States Government this small country was now part of the United States...but not an equal. The country had been completely robbed of all its resources, all the Oil was taken, all of the natural resources were gone. All of the forests had been cut down and wood taken for the main-land USA, This country..this state of the USA had been left nothing. Nothing but thousands of dead, even more homeless and hungry starving children, women and families. The world had left this country to fend for itself. Roaming gangs and people killing for food was now second nature, well...the USA had done something to the country..something that may define it forever.

The country had been split into four military controlled zones, this was to control the sudden increase and crime and rioting. The four sections were something like the Berlin wall and the separations that followed, this would split the country and make it very hard for rebellious groups to attempt a take-over. A solid concrete wall had been made in the same design as the Berlin wall to separate the 4 parts. Valenzuela military loyal to the cause were guarding the borders on all 4 sides of the country so none of the civilians can spill over to other sections. Any trespassers would be shot at without question. No exceptions.

The United Republic of Venezuela

Venezuelan Liberation Army (VLA)
Venezuelan Liberation Army (VLA)

The Venezuela liberation Army or shorted to VLA for short had an idea to unite the people of the country, stop the separation which turned the country into four sides and make a United Mutant Republic which would not only help the country, but be a safe haven for mutant kind everywhere. This Army was led by xenon_ as the self declared ruler of the country upon completion of the objective to unify the four zones. At the start the VLA was comprised of mutants who decided they did not want to be subjugated into four tiny zones anymore and upon the realization they had "powers" they marched on the West ( where the Presidential Palace was ), defeated the 100 Stark Bots which had been put by PEAK during the war to defend and took over the country without much resistance from the nearly disbanded VRS. Many if not all of the VRS are actually members of the VLA. Swiftly after taking the Presidential Palace they descended upon the rest of the country with the help of _strigidae_ who was named "The Mutant Messiah" for her heroic deeds in helping to secure the unity of the country. She was then put into power by popular vote by the members of the VLA to lead along-side Xenon as ruler, and protector of the land.

Venezuela Rebuit
Venezuela Rebuit

Soon after the unity no time was wasted in rebuilding the country back to its former glory and even extending that making it one of the most powerful nations on the earth ( the likes of which no one could have expected, given previous conditions ). inherently due to the mutant population having unmitigated power granting resources and opportunity which standard human nations simply could not contend with. Being built by a wide array of workers and mutants alike showing a great understanding of teamwork and helping, they built the city through the use of powers and manual labor. Resources were easy to come by being "made" by people who had magical mutations and telekinetic users helping massively in construction. Agriculture thrived, and many other sectors of the country are now even better than they were Pre-HALO days. In the wake of destruction came redemption for the country, but for how long could such sanctuary last?

The country during the war was annexed to become part of the USA but since the takeover they self declared themselves distant from the States and an independent country. At this time, the US were unable to combat this notion as the Statue of Liberty had just been destroyed coupled with other events it was not in the public interest to keep this nation and would cost more money then it would be worth. Now being its own self declared mutant empire which would mold its own ideals and discriminating views against human kind due to the dual hate which Xenon, and the Mutant Messiah held this is not a neutral nation more being an entire nation of mutant supremacists. The laws of the land state if a non-mutant is found wondering the streets at any time of the day, they will instantly be executed in broad daylight (Or some captured for experiments and never seen again). The borders are closed to outsiders who are not mutants, tourism was shut off and the only entrance into the country was by way of access through the "Bridge of Appeal" which meant if a mutant wanted sanctuary here from the outside world they would come and ask. Probably being allowed in after a quick examination and safety vetting.

That's a roughie ripped from what you already wrote Pyro. But it still looks savvy and informative.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@surkit said:

This should be pinned, am I right or am I right.

When it's presentable and does what's made to do yeah. But I get how a bunch of pinned clutters the forum page.

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr__mercury: There have been a few unnecessary ones that cluttered it for a time.

This is one that serves a day to day purpose though, it should be where new and vet players can reference it easily.

Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: See, not as hard as it seems.

@surkit: You're completely right, it's something new users or people gone for a while could really use if there's some real effort put into it.

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Woo! This is great. This makes me happy :D

Kitsune_Squad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

please add the "good" Champions of Peace here... tried searching for it. havent found it... or maybe its just me... oh and please add the Kitsune Squad in the teams section. i know that the squad is handled by one user, but we work as a team. pleaaase?

FuzionGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

please add the "good" Champions of Peace here... tried searching for it. havent found it... or maybe its just me... oh and please add the Kitsune Squad in the teams section. i know that the squad is handled by one user, but we work as a team. pleaaase?

Agreed. Kinda weird that @pyrogram forgot to include the team he helped found in the list... ;) also Wanderers, if that's still going.

The Champions of Peace (Ronins Rest: Team HQ)

Also, just a recommendation to whoever it editing this, maybe put the outdated stuff in a spoiler block, like this:

Outdated

Bla bla bla

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By Pyrogram

@fuzionguy: LOL Wtf? Don't get all butt-hurt that I forgot to add your thread.

If you wanted it added, maybe you could have added it yourself instead of whining about me forgetting to add YOUR thread.

It's not my responsibility to update this thing, so don't bitch to me.

FuzionGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: Calm your tits Pyro, the winky face indicates humour, lol... If I was butt-hurt I'd use a totally different face :P

I was referring to your big massive update list on the last page, where you listed the thread for the Dark Champions, but not the regular one. Just found it rather amusing that you forgot to add the team you're on, not to mention the fact that you created it, and thought it'd be a good opportunity for banter... Clearly I was wrong >_>

*backs out of the thread*

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fuzionguy: I forgot to add multiple of my threads, it wasn't anything personal. But it annoys me that I went to that trouble then get some stuff about why I forgot your thread? Like, damn....Plus I was annoyed at something else. >.>

I actually scrolled through page 1, 2, 3, 4 etc... and due to you being away, it must have been buried somewhere. Or maybe I just missed it? Sorry for getting annoyed :P

Avatar image for thisisgonnahurt
ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Skellbrieg? :D

FuzionGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By FuzionGuy

@pyrogram: That's the way of the Vine when it comes to this sort of thing, there's too damn much going on for any one person to keep track. Seems every day something new crops up, I mean I've been gone for less than a week, but the entire front page has changed dramatically, it's crazy.

Haha, yeah, I figured something else was getting on your nerves, seemed rather out of character for you to jump down anyone's throat like that, let alone mine... xD

No Caption Provided

TornAllegiance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Skellbrieg better become a thing :P

I'll hurt someone.

Swear on me mum.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fuzionguy: I just get annoyed at anything COP related, LOL You know that. I hated, with a passion, running that team. xP

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Skellbrieg better become a thing :P

I'll hurt someone.

Swear on me mum.

U wot m8?

TornAllegiance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vrakmul:

You think this is a joke?

I'll fight you in the street.

FuzionGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: Yeah, you certainly let it get in your head, I think I like you better now you're not leading, haha... Honestly leading the COPs is probably my only real source of stress on the Vine, but I keep with it cause a) I think it's worth the hassle and b) my characters are now heavily tied to the team, so can't bail on them without bailing on Guy and Esther too >.>

It helps that CPG is there to share the load. It's become a pretty slow-paced team, but I kinda think that's useful. I know it's not your cup of tea, but the only way people like Nova and War Killer are gonna stick around is if we give em a place to RPG that has a pace they can keep up with... not to mention I'll probably be included in that list in a couple of weeks time xD

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By Pyrogram

@fuzionguy: I fully understand now. Slow pace just isn't me, it was like trying to train a bunch of long distance runners to become sprinters... Doesn't work, lol nothing bad in that, just not my style.

FuzionGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: That's a pretty great analogy :) lol

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allegiance: I had to delete that, way too much swearing in it haha xD I didn't even see the full Gif :P

TornAllegiance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TornAllegiance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram:

:P

Bringing Formicidae back, by the way.

He took a vacation with his brothers in an alternate dimension before it all blew up. For some reason, Freeman was tagging along. They're both back now. I guess xD

I'm getting alt fever again, man. Now I have to bring back another version of Warsman that hasn't been active for damn near a year x_x

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm I the only one who notice that more the half of the romance stuff is Impero alts ?