• 63 results
#1 Edited by CVnU (19 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey, Izaiah here.  If your character is connected with an otherworldly, alien civilization, entity, cosmic being or alike, write a paragraph or two about it here (and I'll put it in the OP).  Adapted mythologies/pantheons can also go here.
See also CVnU: Canon and CVnU: History & Mythology.

Entry

Bio • (Tell us about this concept. Include pictures.)
Owners • (Who owns this concept?)
Permissions • (Can other people link their characters to this concepts? Yes, No, Ask First?) 
(Add more fields as you see fit.)

Abyssal Imperium

Bio • Intergalactic empire ruled by Nordok. Outlined in Nordok's blog (some elements currently still in development). Consists of many made-up planets very far away from Earth.
Owner Nordok.
Permissions • Ask first. 

The Atlantean Empire

Bio • The Atlantean Empire spans across Earth's entire ocean, though the main Empire is off the coast of the Atlantic while there are five smaller colonies/clans throughout the coasts of south america, Britain, Africa, South Asia, and Japan. 
Owners Meison Calidus (Surkit), Callisto (Surreal SaDiablo).
Permissions • Just ask.

Dark Elves

Bio • Dark Elves once roamed the lands, a rich and mighty race that dabbed in the elements on amazing levels. The capital of the Dark Elves was Xundus Shelteth its most noticable and loved king Veshine. Veshine fell though by orc hands in one of the mighty wars. From then on the reign fell to his queen Fairiney but by this time she was as full of rage as the orcs she fought. And overtime the rage became the fall of the dark elf race. As humans began expanding and they were on the edge of death they gave themselves to the orcs becoming slaves. They now reside as scouts or servants to the orcs under the mountains belonging to Skurz. 
Owner Azrael.
Permissions • "Asking is cool, but no real need to."

Empyriumed

Bio • A race of tricksters. Most known for their shape shifting abilities and the ability to create multiples of themself in true form and in shape shifted form. In true form, they appear to be small goblin like gremlins with long elf ears and bulging eyes. Short stature and large protruding rabbit like feet. Bulbous head and a long nose. They are known however for their genius way around technology even creating things 500 years ahead of modern men. They hide, loot and steal and are incredibly greedy. They usually are monogamous creatures, staying with their mate and their things till death. 
Owner Zer021.
Permissions • Ask first.

The Electric Protectorate's Infinite Army

Bio • A massive army of nanites that have taken the form of a "robotic doomsday army" so as to appeal to their aesthetic senses. They only recently appeared in known space after descending upon an incredibly distant, nearly uninhabited galaxy and stripped it of all usable matter within a week, destroying the only spacefaring civilization within the galaxy with callous ease and assimilating all useful technology they had to offer. Their intents and goals beyond devouring all matter and technology they come across is unknown.
Owner The Lone Wanderer.
Permissions • Ask first ("I'll probably say yes!").

Kataris Regime

Species • Teres Morba.

Home World • Teres Morbith.
Ruler • Queen Alezra (MIA).
Bio • This regime is mostly out of the way and tries not to take control of most planets rather then just inhabit them. At this time they are missing their queen and as such are hospitable. They are most commonly known for their abillities with the blade. Serving as high priced bounty hunters and body guards more often than not. The Teres Morba are known most for a legendary finesse with a multipurpose energy blade. Do to a highly developed brain, as evidence by their head tails, they have telepathy and telekenisis which is used to further their allready remarkable sword skill. (More info will be given to and about the species as people take interest or stories progress.)
Owner Azrael.
Permissions • Ask first ("We can make just about anything work I'm sure, but PM first").

The Ninjans/Havenders/Aquaereans

Bio • At the time of creation, the Havenders lived in a condensed forest known as the Haven Forest. The Havenders spent their time under their “King” perfecting their physiques, as well as their hunting skills the males lived life with their basic male instincts . Seeing that most of the male Havenders died young, and didn’t have the means of reproduction, Derekken (Current’s male embodiment) shifted the focus from the hunting society to the exploration society. Derekken allowed for the first Havenders to be sent into space; and he accompanied them to the sister planet Ninjeta. At the Time of creation the Ninjans lived in a more civilized community, despite the fact that there was a Queen present; the Ninjans had the earliest form of government and used it to settle disputes between ‘sisters’. The Ninjans excelled in science and philosophies; much like the males they were without the basic female instincts.
Upon the rise of Queen Ninjeta on the surface of Ninjeta; a group of Ninjans who refused to be ruled found solace in the lakes and seas of Ninjeta. Having found one of Current's secret treasures; these Ninjans began to adapt and evolve into a special water-bred of Ninjan. Because of their control over most of Ninjeta's waterways and lakes; the Aquaereans often found themselves in direct conflict with their Ninjan sisters. The Ninjan's were drove out of Farwick by the Aquaerens; who had learned how to control the power of water. Later The Aquaerans would be defeated and abdicated the right to Farwick.

Owners Sha.
Permissions • Ask first.

Qoobus

Bio • It is a relatively new planet constructed by Hazard, once a spherical mold which is then remolded into a cubical one. In here Six Sides are occupied by different tribes, one sides represents a 'flat earth' each whereas the high mountains border the populations. Segregating them by environmental constructs, Underground hives tunnel deep where new lifeforms are genegineered en masse. The intermesh of new and native lifeforms create a vast pool of diversity.
It is not a one planet with six sides, rather six worlds on one planet. A sentient planet. 
Owners Rumble Man.
Permissions • Ask first.

Star Wars Mythos

Sith Covenant

Bio • A group of sith disguised as a religious group on earth. Known for employing the Hexcroft as assassins for religious groups. 
Owner Azrael.
Permissions • Ask first.

The Symaarian Imperium

Bio • An incredibly vast space-based empire spreading across the length and breadth of the Milky Way Galaxy (admittedly with quite a few holes), the Symaarian Imperium is based around the mummified draconian deity-ruler known as the Navigator. The half-dead god's distant sons and daughters keep up a fight that has lasted for as long as their people have sought to carve out a kingdom in the stars. This fight has come to be known as the Eternal War and it is their defining triumph as well as their inevitable doom. 
Owners Judge, Kaligar Roxom, Lord General, the Navigator, the Warmaster (all the same person).  
Permissions • Ask first of course, the thread is open however.

#2 Posted by hudyman (1724 posts) - - Show Bio

(Great idea)

#3 Posted by Lady_Liberty (8286 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice!

#4 Posted by RumbleMan_Exe (1543 posts) - - Show Bio

Gonna do xenofiction with this

#5 Posted by Kurrent (14070 posts) - - Show Bio

Entry

Bio: Kurrent is a Jedi in the present. I was hoping to have all the stuff from the movies be canon but still keep it a long time ago....

Owners: Whoever is going to use Star Wars Mythos

Permissions: Sure

#6 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14428 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kurrent Where's obi when you need him lol, long long gone sadly
#7 Posted by Kurrent (14070 posts) - - Show Bio

@EdwardWindsor said:

@Kurrent Where's obi when you need him lol, long long gone sadly

That would have be sick if he was still around. We made a good team when we partnered up

#8 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14428 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kurrent Link me , not seen that. Sounds great. If he miraculous returns I will be sure to point him in the direction of your cvnu alt
#9 Posted by Kurrent (14070 posts) - - Show Bio

@EdwardWindsor said:

@Kurrent Link me , not seen that. Sounds great. If he miraculous returns I will be sure to point him in the direction of your cvnu alt

This was Kurrent's first appearance actually Obi Wan helped me take Gambler down (Nothing Gold Can Stay)

#10 Posted by Izaiah (5233 posts) - - Show Bio
@EdwardWindsor: Me and Nova were planning to NPC Obi in the CVnU-WAL backstory..dunno if he should be explicitly be referred to as a Jedi though.
@Kurrent: This good? I had expected one or two paragraphs, maybe a picture or two...

#11 Posted by Kurrent (14070 posts) - - Show Bio

@Izaiah said:

@EdwardWindsor: Me and Nova were planning to NPC Obi in the CVnU-WAL backstory..dunno if he should be explicitly be referred to as a Jedi though.
@Kurrent: This good? I had expected one or two paragraphs, maybe a picture or two...

I will add more as things happen if that is ok. I kind of like when history writes itself instead of establishing a bunch of stuff.

#12 Posted by Izaiah (5233 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kurrent: Sure.

#13 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14428 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kurrent Awesome
#14 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14428 posts) - - Show Bio
@Izaiah New universe new character so maybe he wasn't maybe he was dun dun dun a sith user lol
#15 Posted by Nordok (1218 posts) - - Show Bio

Abyssal Imperium

Bio: intergalactic empire ruled by Nordok. Outlined in Nordok's blog (some elements currently still in development). Consists of many made-up planets very far away from Earth

Owner: Nordok

Permissions: Ask first, please

#16 Posted by Lucrecia (595 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nordok
Can I?
#17 Posted by Nordok (1218 posts) - - Show Bio

@Saukerl: Of course. ^_^

#18 Edited by TrollHunter (148 posts) - - Show Bio

Entry

Bio: Ancient Jedi Master, from the movies cannon wise. Except he's misplaced in time & space much like a stoner.

Jedi

Owners: Where do i begin

Permissions: Ask first, please

#19 Posted by Izaiah (5233 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nordok: Does it have any overlap with the Milky Way Galaxy?
@TrollHunter: o.O
Should I put that under 'Star Wars Mythos'?
#20 Posted by Nordok (1218 posts) - - Show Bio

@Izaiah: None whatsoever. It's why Nordok is only now turning his attention to the Earth; it was too distant for him to have paid much attention to.

#21 Posted by TrollHunter (148 posts) - - Show Bio

@Izaiah: (Yoda becoming a gamma irradiated Hulk) YES

#22 Posted by Izaiah (5233 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nordok
Okey-doke.
@TrollHunter
Just to clarify, this isn't where you're supposed to put your specific character's bio, but instead write something about the part of the universe they're from (or is otherwise associated with).
#23 Posted by TrollHunter (148 posts) - - Show Bio

@Izaiah: i got caught up in it, the flow i mean

#24 Posted by Apex_ (63 posts) - - Show Bio

Kataris Regime

Species: Teres Morba

Home World: Teres Morbith

Ruler: Queen Alezra(MIA)Kataris Regime

Species: Teres Morba

Home World: Teres Morbith

Ruler: Queen Alezra(MIA)

This regime is mostly out of the way and tries not to take control of most planets rather then just inhabit them. At this time they are missing their queen and as such are hospitable. They are most commonly known for their abillities with the blade. Serving as high priced bounty hunters and body guards more often then not. The Teres Morba are known most for a legendary finesse with a multipurpose energy blade. Do to a highly developed brain, as evidence by their head tails, they have telepathy and telekenisis which is used to further their allready remarkable sword skill. (More info will be given to and about the species as people take entrest or stories progress)

Permisions: We can make just about anything work im sure but pm first

#25 Posted by Apex_ (63 posts) - - Show Bio

^That was suppossed to be on ult Az account stupid laptop!

#26 Posted by Coven_ (169 posts) - - Show Bio

Associated with Starwars Mythos

Sith Covenant

A group of sith disguised as a religious group on earth. Known for employing the Hexcroft as assassins for religious groups

Owners: Azrael

Permission: Ask

#27 Posted by Izaiah (5233 posts) - - Show Bio

Updated. Removed Jedi-Kurrent, will add TrollHunter's info if/when he shows up again...

Added the Kataris Regime and Sith Covenant, is this good?

#28 Posted by 614azrael (10319 posts) - - Show Bio
Works for me ^_^
  @Izaiah
#29 Posted by Surreal SaDiablo (1629 posts) - - Show Bio

Would alien symbiotes or alien weapons be part of this?

#30 Posted by Izaiah (5233 posts) - - Show Bio
@Surreal SaDiablo
Yes.
#31 Posted by Surreal SaDiablo (1629 posts) - - Show Bio

@Izaiah said:

@Surreal SaDiablo: Yes.

kay kay

#32 Edited by The Lone Wanderer (1448 posts) - - Show Bio

The Electric Protectorate's infinite army

Bio • A massive army of nanites that have taken the form of a "robotic doomsday army" so as to appeal to their aesthetic senses. They only recently appeared in known space after descending upon an incredibly distant, nearly uninhabited galaxy and stripped it of all usable matter within a week, destroying the only spacefaring civilization within the galaxy with callous ease and assimilating all useful technology they had to offer. Their intents and goals beyond devouring all matter and technology they come across is unknown.

But what is known is that they are without number.

OwnersThe Lone Wanderer

Permissions • Ask first*

*I'll probably say yes!

#33 Edited by Zer021 (5 posts) - - Show Bio

Empyriumed

Bio • A race of tricksters. Most known for their shape shifting abilities and the ability to create multiples of themself in true form and in shape shifted form. In true form, they appear to be small goblin like gremlins with long elf ears and bulging eyes. Short stature and large protruding rabbit like feet. Bulbous head and a long nose. They are known however for their genius way around technology even creating things 500 years ahead of modern men. They hide, loot and steal and are incredibly greedy. They usually are monogamous creatures, staying with their mate and their things till death.

Owners • (Who owns this concept?) I came up with the concept, the images are from a video game.

PermissionsAsk First

#34 Posted by Formicidae (282 posts) - - Show Bio

Adding this to the queue.

#35 Posted by Naamah (320 posts) - - Show Bio

@Izaiah:I have an idea for an Alien race, but I haven't gotten around to fleshing it all out yet. But I think it is a really awesome idea, and would be a lot of fun to RPG.

#36 Edited by Surkit (11603 posts) - - Show Bio

@Surreal SaDiablo said:

Would alien symbiotes or alien weapons be part of this?

hmmm

reminder

#37 Posted by Izaiah (5233 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lord_General
I think I'm gonna need a paragraph or two.
@Naamah
Cool, keep us updated.
@Surkit
You're in charge of the Atlantean Empire, right? Don't you think there should be an entry about that?
#38 Posted by Surkit (11603 posts) - - Show Bio

@Izaiah: I guess. Gimme a minute

#39 Posted by The_Astrum (4 posts) - - Show Bio

Bio • The Atlantean empire spans across Earth's entire ocean, though The main Empire is off the coast of the Atlantic while there are five smaller colonies/clans throughout the coasts of south america, Britain, Africa, South Asia, and Japan.

Owners • Meison Calidus(King)/Surkit-Surreal SaDiablo/Callisto (Princess, sister of Meison)

Permissions • Just ask

#40 Posted by celtic (776 posts) - - Show Bio

@Coven_:I wanna join as a hired bounty hunter!

#41 Posted by Eciton (15 posts) - - Show Bio

@Izaiah:

What, the thread isn't enough? :P

I kid, I kid.

Bio • An incredibly vast space-based empire spreading across the length and breadth of the Milky Way Galaxy (admittedly with quite a few holes), the Symaarian Imperium is based around the mummified draconian deity-ruler known as the Navigator. The half-dead god's distant sons and daughters keep up a fight that has lasted for as long as their people have sought to carve out a kingdom in the stars. This fight has come to be known as the Eternal War and it is their defining triumph as well as their inevitable doom.

Owners • Judge, Kaligar Roxom, Lord General, the Navigator, the Warmaster, all the same person.

Permissions • Ask first of course, the thread is open however.

#42 Posted by Coven_ (169 posts) - - Show Bio

@celtic:

Sorry been ofline of late and this is an alt, but sure. Making a pm today il add ya to it. Its rather open for you to do whatever you want, just so long as your not straight up blowing their cover as being just a church ^_^

#43 Posted by Ninjeta (81 posts) - - Show Bio

Bio • The Ninjans/ Havenders/ Aquaereans

At the time of creation, the Havenders lived in a condensed forest known as the Haven Forest. The Havenders spent their time under their “King” perfecting their physiques, as well as their hunting skills the males lived life with their basic male instincts . Seeing that most of the male Havenders died young, and didn’t have the means of reproduction, Derekken (Current’s male embodiment) shifted the focus from the hunting society to the exploration society. Derekken allowed for the first Havenders to be sent into space; and he accompanied them to the sister planet Ninjeta. At the Time of creation the Ninjans lived in a more civilized community, despite the fact that there was a Queen present; the Ninjans had the earliest form of government and used it to settle disputes between ‘sisters’. The Ninjans excelled in science and philosophies; much like the males they were without the basic female instincts.

Upon the rise of Queen Ninjeta on the surface of Ninjeta; a group of Ninjans who refused to be ruled found solace in the lakes and seas of Ninjeta. Having found one of Current's secret treasures; these Ninjans began to adapt and evolve into a special water-bred of Ninjan. Because of their control over most of Ninjeta's waterways and lakes; the Aquaereans often found themselves in direct conflict with their Ninjan sisters. The Ninjan's were drove out of Farwick by the Aquaerens; who had learned how to control the power of water. Later The Aquaerans would be defeated and abdicated the right to Farwick.

Owners • Sha

PermissionsAsk first

#44 Posted by Rumble Man (11118 posts) - - Show Bio

Making a square planet here, do visit later

#45 Posted by Bolzar (209 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rumble Man said:

Making a square planet here, do visit later

To like that idea.

#46 Posted by Rumble Man (11118 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bolzar: Yep, just like that

imma work on it first then imma post it on the rpg forums

#47 Posted by Bolzar (209 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rumble Man: To be looking forward to it.

#48 Posted by Rumble Man (11118 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bolzar: thanks

#49 Edited by Rumble Man (11118 posts) - - Show Bio

BioQoobus

It is a relatively new planet constructed by Hazard, once a spherical mold which is then remolded into a cubical one. In here Six Sides are occupied by different tribes, one sides represents a 'flat earth' each whereas the high mountains border the populations. Segregating them by environmental constructs, Underground hives tunnel deep where new lifeforms are genegineered en masse. The intermesh of new and native lifeforms create a vast pool of diversity.

It is not a one planet with six sides, rather six worlds on one planet. A sentient planet.

Owners • Rumble Man

PermissionsAsk first

#50 Posted by superstay (10258 posts) - - Show Bio

Do other dimensions count?

d?_?b