CV T-T Championship Rd.1: DC &Light vs. Bio Guyver & The Wanderer

Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Light

The Concourse was booming with life as always. Teenagers gathered along the 161 st. strip, laughing, fighting, cursing and all. Younger children rolled around in the grass, grown men posted up in front of the grocery stores. Drills and hammers used for the building of the New Yankee stadium could be heard, meshed with the rumbling of incoming 4 trains. The clouds were dark, flashes of Lightning lit up the area and girls screamed for attention.

Police sirens alerted local hustlers to hide their stash and move to a new stop. Smoke drifted through the air as the same teens took turns pulling on a cigarette. The hard grey pavement was lightly littered with all types of trash and as the winds began to thrust harder and faster the high traffic area began to be depleted of its population. The tree leaves rustled and the sound resembled the crumbling of paper.

Light's 2008 MDX motored down the same strip the children had journeyed across. It was a very steep hill, many accident had occurred from a combination of slippery roads and bad brakes. The tunnel below was most likely responsible for the steepness. The tunnel was created as and alternate route for buses and cars that wanted to head straight to the cross Bronx expressway, avoiding unneeded congestion.

At the wheel Light's smiled as he drove through familiar neighborhoods and hangout spots. All of this was familiar as he drove past the famous, or by others opinion, infamous 161st. Courthouse. Stopping at the next corner he made a smooth right turn onto 158st. His SUV sprung up a bit as it rolled over a large bump. The dealers on the corner eyed him as he came across the block.

Light parked at the next block and walked back over to the men. Their faces lit up as they saw there old friend approaching them. Red beads dangled from there necks as they raised there right hand to there chest. Curving their pointer finger inward they formed the letter B and nodded at Light. “What up, 5 star. How's the block treatin' you?” The man smiled. “I took care of the block, now it takes care of me. You feel me, fam?” Light shook his head in agreement.

“Yo, I gotta let you know, somethin's about to pop off in this area and I don't want none of ya'll getting hurt--” His friend tried to interject but Light wouldn't allow him. “ This is some type of sh!t that the ratty can't handle. You know there's others with powers in this world, five. And a tournament between people with the abilities is goin' down right here. I'm trying to warn you. You took care of me now let me take care of you blood. I promise I'll hold the black down.”

The man looked in his eyes. Light's eyes held nothing but sincerity. The man nodded, gave Light a pound, and walked off with his entourage. Light smiled and walked off to warn the rest of the people outside, but suddenly his whole scenery morphed. He was in a lounge of sorts. It was warm and the walls were painted a soothing grey. There were cushioned sofa's as well as coffee tables.

Next to the coffee tables were notepads. And next to the notepads were pens. A screen, hung off the wall to the right of him. He turned and saw his partner, Darkchild, standing on the corner of 158. He frowned realizing that the match would soon begin and the bystanders were still there. Not only was it his goal to win, now he had the responsibility of protecting the hood as well.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By Darkchild
As he walks into the first arena...well the first part he takes in a deep breath in an watches as the cameras hover an record. The whole New York city was his stomping ground, the city will become ruins if Darkchild has any say in the matter. He goes through his mind trying to find the right powers that would best work for these two opponents, a telepath and a cyborg. The images of metal crushing brought a smile to his face. Then a frown came as he found Lights mind in the masses, worrying about his "homies".  "Dear god that word irritates me, cant he just say...never mind."

Darkchild turns towards the direction of the hoods and his arm raises and he utters "Somewhere safe...er" and from below the ones Light called friends a black abyss of darkness opens and sucks them into it. Some scream but many dont have a chance, he smiles as he sends a message to Light "You wanted them safe...their safer...just not exactly anywhere I know. Wasnt paying enough attention to see where I dropped em, just hope they can fly."

Darkchilds body begins to glow as the energy coursing through his veins finds its destination. His eyes glow a bright red the brown tint to them still visible, and his arms glow brighter than the rest of his body. "Alright I'm ready found what Ill need, Bring em on."
Bio Guyver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Bio Guyver

It's been a month since Spartan 177 and Bio Guyver returned to planet Earth, after battling hordes of corruptive life forms. Threatening to destroy countless galaxies once more, the Covenant met their demise once more from the allied forces of justice. Andrew chose to return to his organization, UNSC, while Bio Guyver continued his path of gaining absolute control of the Guyver Unit, the alien artifact that gave Hayden his armor and the burden he will have to carry as long as he lives. If the Unit falls onto the wrong hands, the imence destruction will end the lives of many. Both agreed to not return to their old team, We Are Legend, because it will only bring more confusion and questions of their absences. However, Hayden would return only momentarily and greet a few of his friends once more. In his short visit, Hayden received the rumors of a new tournament, soon to begin. It's been too long since Bio Guyver participated in a tournament, and this was one he would not miss. This was entirely different than the rest he has participated in. Teams would be set up, each having a number of two participants. The teams would face each other under the rules of tag teaming. Another chance to prove his full control of his powers, is what brought Bio Guyver back to New York.

Bio Guyver took a sharp dive,  two hundred feet above the warm air. His two arms were spread out. From a civilian's perspective on the ground, Bio Guyver looked like a bird of some sort because of the elongated blades on each of his elbows resembeled a bird flexing its wings out in front of a building. The blue mass vaguely watched the monster from the reflection of the building's glass windows. Each glass frame he passed as he continued to fall, he could see an animation taking shift. The new born, brought into this world as a mistake his parents commited. The eleven year old, getting blamed for his own kin's mistakes, taking  all the physical hits. The seventeen year old, sucking the dark essence of evil through a roll, then releasing the turmoiled snake from his breath. Eighteen year old, cowardily trembling inside a trench with company of his fallen brothers, wrapping his arms around his ears, waiting for the bullet to rip his pulse.  Twenty-one, he makes the final move surely ending any chances he has for a normal life. It seems I can't shake off my bad luck. No matter how many times I try to change my luck, I am still facing unfortunate events in my life. I died once, but it seems death just wants me alive to suffer some more. Ha! Ha! My life is just sad. But ever since bonding with the Guyver Unit, I've given so much.  It may of ruined me, but it's saved others. My life still sucks since as long as I can remember. Balance doesn't come easy.

The Guyver landed in the middle of what was the arena. His left hand shared greetings with the Earth. The concrete around him was rose up, scattering debris in all directions. Cracks stretched across unguidingly on the ground, vehicles shook as soon as the cracks curved past them. Bio Guyver w slouched down,  taking looks at everyone. His two opponents, Light and Darkchild, showed up. The Wanderer, his partner, stood in the arena never losing his sights from the opponents. Bio Guyver would begin the fight, but if he ever wanted to, he would tag The Wanderer. The device on his back would teleport him out of the fight, while his partner would enter the fight. It's been some time The Wanderer savored the chance to fight as well, some could say his moves are a bit rusty. Today's fight would determine that fact or fiction.  "Alright I'm ready found what Ill need, Bring em on." Darkchild waited for Bio Guyver to enter the ring. Sharing the ring with that killer is like gambling with Satan in hopes he will spare your life.

Hayden shook is head to look at Darkchild, still slouching down. He pulled his fist from beneath the ground, shaking dust off of his hand. Bio Guyver stiffed his muscles tightly together and grimly walked. Ignoring all the chanting surrounding him, he concentrated on his devilish foe. The whole city darkened into a space of darkness to Hayden's eyes. The only light was transmitting from the ring. He could hear the beats and pulses coming from his head. The Guyver Unit whispered to kill.  No. Bio Guyver ended his march about a foot away from Darkchild, with both faces almost touching. Darkchilds body begins to glow as the energy coursing through his veins finds its destination. His eyes glow a bright red the brown tint to them still visible, and his arms glow brighter than the rest of his body. His foe tried to spook the ghoulish face of what was Hayden's alien outer shell(Guyver armor). The Guyver's eyes shared a moment to glow a crimson red. TheHigh Frequency Swords attached to his elbows extended four and half feet long. They glowed a yellow aurora and repeatedly hummed.  The respirators from his face plowed out dense white smoke, clustering at the enemy. Bio Guyver's arms rested next to his pelvis. "Start it...surprise me."

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Darkchild
The robot boy walked up to Darkchild his eyes fixed on Darkchilds, and as he got close Darkchild could tell the man was only a man. With a powersuit to protect him, smiling as the blades extended from his arms and then stopped. The blades were fine tuned and to anyone elses eyes just an ordinary sword, but Darkchild could see exactly what they were. Actual part of this man, a high volumed sword that supposedly cuts through any material. A large smile came to Darkchilds face as the smoke began to fill the area all that was visible of Darkchild to anyone beside Guyver were his eyes.

The cameras rolling and recording every little detail of their fight, Darkchild loved the satisfaction of killing innocents and watching the wouldbe foes race after them. And thats exactly what he will do but first...make it visible. Taking in a deep breath he smiles at Guyver an lets out a loud howl that shatters glass
"GEEEEEEEEEEET BAAAACK!"  He says as he uses a sonic howl thanks to his battles with Cryo, the smoke breaks and the area around the two fighters is visible. Thats when Darkchild makes his move.

Walking over to the building directly behind him he scans it....a daycare "
So Bio Guyver is it, I wonder will someone such as you allow for the 30 odd children in the building behind me to be killed an in more ways that not if they survive traumatized... I think not. Which is why you will never win this fight, your heart.....its a useless organ." Darkchild turns towards the building and his eyes glow a crimson red and with a loud laugh he fires, the blast from his eyes levels the bottom floor of the building. And as the optic blast fades he turns towards Guyver an bursts forward  "Not going to make saving those kids easy and you know that." and Darkchild leaps towards Guyver kicking the his sword and stepping on it an jumping an doing a roundhouse kick aiming for the respirator then following it with a elbow down towards the mans head
Bio Guyver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Bio Guyver

Taking in a deep breath he smiles at Guyver an lets out a loud howl that shatters glass "GEEEEEEEEEEET BAAAACK!" The super-sonic shout forced Bio Guyver back about twenty feet. His shoulders huddled together, breaking through a window inside an empty, yellow school bus. The large vehicle shook roughly, thus tipping over on its side. There was a moment of silence, even the spectators were silent, waiting for signs of life within the bus. Suddenly, a blue blade stuck out from inside the bus. With a Jaw' shark fin motion, it fiendishly sliced through the metal of the bus like butter. Bio Guyver pushed the two equal pieces of the bus aside. "Now that was unexpected." Bio Guyver moved straight at the opponent, but stopped once Darkchild began to talk.

"So Bio Guyver is it, I wonder will someone such as you allow for the 30 odd children in the building behind me to be killed an in more ways that not if they survive traumatized... I think not. Which is why you will never win this fight, your heart.....its a useless organ." Bio Guyver's heart stopped and clenched his two fists tightly, that blood trickled down from his palms. He's right. What kind of selfish person would I be if I allow these kids die by his hands just so that we can move to the next round? I wouldn't be a person, but a mindless animal."If you hurt them, I swear I'll follow you down to the depths of hell! This is with me!" Guyver's strong voice was a blend of Hayden's softness and the armor's metallic toned scorn. Bio Guyver kept his finger pointing at Darkchild. But it was useless. Darkchild spun around and his eyes glowed a fiery red color. A surge of hot energy blasted out from his eyes towards the daycare.

The Building rumbled and the bottom floor of the building collapsed down. Bio Guyver tapped into his Hyper Senses and watched the thermal bodies of what was the kids scurrying inside the building, trying to exit. "No!" Before Bio Guyver could attempt to rescue them, Darkchild rushed him. "Not going to make saving those kids easy and you know that." Darkchild leaps towards Guyver kicking the his sword and stepping on it an jumping an doing a roundhouse kick aiming for the respirator then following it with a elbow down towards the mans head. The kick made connected with Bio Guyver's right respirator. "Ugh!" His cheek jarred to the left. Red blood squirted out of the resiprator. Darkchild managed to bend his respirator.

Darkchild's elbow was pushed downwards, trying to smack Bio Guyver's head after his last attack. Bio Guyver thrusted his own elbow up sideways to protect himself, with the High Frequency Sword in Darkchild's elbows path. Taking his attention away from the foe, Bio Guyver threw his whole body over Darkchild, taking flight towards the building. The Head Beam on Hayden's forehead began storing energy, then released a green beam of energy, creating an enterance on the brick wall. The anxious Guyver quickly roamed around the building to look for the kids. There was no sign. Changing to his Hyper Senses he tried to catch glimpses of skeletons. He came upon a huge pile of rubble. The sight couldn't be more devestating. Bio Guyver fell on his knees and held a small arm. He lifted it up and let go. The hand lifelessly hung down. They're dead. The hit was powerful. There was a burst of tears coming from within, it was a six year old girl. Some hope lifted over Hayden's shoulders. He squeezed through the rocks and pulled out a blonde girl wearing a pink flower dress. She gripped a stuff animal against her breast.

Hayden hovered out of the building and slowly drifted on the concrete. The ambulance was parked nearby, paramedics ready to assist. Bio Guyver took a minute to hand the girl from his arms to the man now responsible of taking care of her, making sure she survives the day. There were no joyous cries or cheers. Truth be told, people don't mind the loss of life being during events like these. However, when innocent civilians are harmed, is this worth it? The sun was getting to Hayden's head, as well as the disgust of being in the same presence of Darkchild, the murderer. "If you are now satisfied, let's continue." Hayden solemnly whispered with a low voice of despair. Bio Guyver twisted his right respirator with two fingers to a more controllable spot. It was still crooked, but at least more air could circulate out.

The Graity Orb located on Bio Guyver's hip began to pulse. The silver metal burned. Once it was hot enough, a powerful gust was formed after the brewing. A gravity wave spread as far as fifteen feet, taking turn to where Darkchild stood. The crust from the concrete lifted, newspapers were blown after dispatch, and even winged creatures were blown.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Darkchild
His emotions take control of him, the fighter in front of Darkchild has lost a battle. He was unable to save all the children and Darkchild can sense the damage it has done to him along with full bridaled rage. Yet the man does not show alot of it. With a solemn look on his face he fixes that respirator Darkchild had attempted to break or destroy and the weapon on his hip bagan to glow then a massive wave of gravity blasts towards Darkchild.

A sinister grin appears on his face as he hold his hands out in front of him then with a smirk his fists slam into the ground as the concrete in front of him slams towards him, debris from the wave. A shield of ice bursts up in front of him a first attempt at blocking the wave, and as the wave bursts through the shield he holds one hand out a small shield of darkness appears from within his hand an the wave slams hard into it. Sending the behemoth of a man flying through the building behind him an through five others, the building he stops at collapses ontop of him. Soon a fist bursts through the rubble and begins to pull it off, standing up his cloths torn he dusts himself off with a smart ass grin
"Good thing I put up both those shields or I would have flown farther. Yet not a scratch on me, going to need to do better than that Mr Roboto." Darkchilds legs begin to hum an almost tremble and his eyes glow as he again uses another power "Thank you Zaraki for this." As he mutters that to himself a long sword forms from his palm and in a blinding act of speed he closes the 3 mile gap between the two fighters the sword dragging agains the ground pulling up concrete as it skids along the ground. As soon as Darkchild comes inches to Guyver he lefts the heavy sword swinging it vertically and holding it in the air as it arcs itself. With his free hand a large glowing orb appears and with a smile he says "Made ya look." and the orb of concentrated energy bursts from his hand fast towards Guyvers stomach.
~The Wanderer~

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#7  Edited By ~The Wanderer~

Wanderer stood quietly on the sideline of the battle scene, watching over the fight between the evil creature known as Darkchild and the alien symbiote host and former We Are Legend captain known as Bio Guyver. Only a week earlier had Wanderer been amnesiac and had walked into the WAL Headquarters to seek help...now he remembered pretty much everything about his life, except how he gained his powers. But that...was a matter for another time. Now, there was the tournament. He had to be ready, because he could at any moment be "tagged" into battle, meaning he would take Bio Guyver's place on the arena by instant teleportation.

Minutes after the battle started, Wanderer cursed to himself when Darkchild sent an optic energy blast towards a building, killing most of the people inside by the rubble. Wanderer raised his left eyebrow. "Killing innocent people...that's really within the rules?!" Then he remembered and felt a wave of frustration going through him. He didn't know the rules. "#%¤&!!! This is the last time I sign up for a tournament without knowing the rules! A shame...these kids could have become good people...or even heroes...later in their lives...now they're gone forever." The blood in his veins started to burn from the elemental energy within him while the mark around his left eye started to glow. His power over fire and heat was trying to make its presence known, but Wanderer could keep himself in check. "Not...until...I...get tagged in." The energy flow stopped. For now.

Wanderer lost his focus on the battle for a while, but was reminded by it when Darkchild was sent through six buildings and stopped at the seventh, where it collapsed over him. Darkchild didn't seem to be injured anyhow though, a fact that gave Wanderer a bad chill. Waiting patiently to get tagged in, Wanderer saw how Darkchild seemingly created a sword from his hand and charged at Bio Guyver. With a glowing orb of energy from Darkchild speeding towards Bio Guyver, Wanderer noticed, while his own slightly precognitive danger sense was buzzing in his head, how Bio Guyver tried to counter it with blasting the orb with a laserbeam from his head, causing an explosion that sent Bio flying backwards into a building. A second later, Wanderer looked around and noticed that he himself laid in the rubble of the half-destroyed building Bio Guyver had crashed into. "Dang, I got tagged in..." He was used to instant teleportation, just not this instant. His danger sense started buzzing a lot, demanding Wanderer's conscious attention. Looking at Darkchild who had the heavy sword raised, pointing to the sky, Wanderer's heart started beating quickly. Looking around to find a good way out of this relatively dangerous situation, he concentrated on a spot on he road about 15 meters away, and after two fast, but not intense, bursts of light, he had teleported there. "At least I get to live for another 5 seconds." He tried to focus. "Okay...let's go from defense...to offense!" His both eyes, the mark around his left eye, and his palms all started to shine with the blue telekinetic energy waiting to be released. He raised his right hand and it looked like thin flames of blue fire were floating around it. The same blue energy had now extended itself to certain pieces of rubble and concrete on the ground. It didn't take long before the rubble - that in total, had the mass of about 1.5 tons - were all floating in the air before Wanderer. "Let go..." He concentrated on the rubble, forcing it to move forward, towards Darkchild, at a high speed. "Maybe it won't help...but at least I tried. Gotta think about something else if it doesn't work though..."

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Darkchild
Guyvers hit by Darkchilds attack and soars slamming into a building. The sound of bones breaking and the sound of concrete giving under the force of the way he hit brought music to Darkchilds hears. Creating another sword in his other hand as he taunted the man under all the rubble "What a glorious hero, letting all those little tykes die so slowly. I could feel their fear as the building came crashing down all of them screaming within their mind SOMEONE HELP ME. HAHAHAHAH It was beaut---iful." Darkchilds speech lagged cause he felt the disturbance in different energy from within the rubble. "OH bugger I wanted to kill the bug boy....now we got the" The Wanderer teleported out of the rubble and behind Darkchild on the other side of the arena

Darkchild stood watching the new man, assessing the mans powers and looking through his own as a best defence of action. The man in front of him had various abilities but one thing for sure was he wasnt trained with any of them too a vast extent. Which meant....more work than needed on Darkchilds part. Suddenly the concrete soared high into the air and held its position their, a smirk grew on Darkchilds face. Then the concrete came crashing down, Wanderers work and he knew the man was desperate to get a hit in. As the rubble hurtled towards Darkchild he stood still until the rubble was only ten feet from him then a wave of an arm created a void a large one at that. The concrete all slammed into the void and soon the attack was gone only dust from the rocks stayed behind. As the void shut Darkchild stood glaring an smiling at Wanderer "Hmmmmm Wands, can I call you that...hell if i care if ican or not. Today is your lucky day." Looking up at the cameras and speaking with light "If the bug boy comes back in the ring you exit it because i want my hands to be around his throat. You can get Wands. And with that Darkchild snaps his fingers and the shadows and darkness envelope him and when the darkness fades away another player remains. From the Darkness Light appears
Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Light

He watched DC go toe to toe with Bio and was winning, then suddenly everything flipped the script and Guyver had left the stages and there Wanderer stood in his place. He took no time to let loose an attack on DC. His partner seemed unphased by this and shrugged off the attack pretty easily. Nothing to be amazed about but it got the job done. DC's next few words stung Light's ears. He was never one to take orders and thats ecxactly what DC's was barking out.  Next thing Light knew he was back on 156st. Him and Wands face one anothe and Light gave a sly smile. "This should be interesting." Light dashed forward, two colossal building uprooted and flying with him. He flung his arms foward and both of them came heralding forward at the Wanderer. But he was not done yet. Stopping Light created a fissure and as it opened the crack flew forward trying to create a gaping whole for the wanderer to fall in. Lastly Light began trying to rip the oxygen out of the air with the hopes of suffocating his foe and ending this match quickly. The power Light had at his disposal was immense and he couldn't but smile at his amazing example of what he can do. and he was no where near done yet.      

~The Wanderer~

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#10  Edited By ~The Wanderer~

As Wanderer lifted numerous pieces of concrete and rubble with his telekinesis to launch on Darkchild, he feared that the powerful being in front of him might have a counter for everything that could be thrown at him. Seconds later, his fear had been confirmed, Darkchild had, relatively easy, created some kind of void to shield himself...or maybe it wasn't really that? Maybe it was just to prove that Wanderer couldn't really do anything? In any case, Wanderer watched, with his glowing blue eyes wider than ever before. "I knew it!! How did he even do that?! There has to be some way to catch him off-guard...I'm not about to be cannon fodder anytime soon...if he's going to win this round of the tournament, he will have to work for it!!" His power over fire once again reminded Wanderer of its existence when it started flowing burning in his veins again. "Feels like...every time I get angry or upset...the fire wants to emerge..."

Wanderer once again realized he had lost concentration on the actual battle, which could have been a disastrous mistake. He knew that his danger sense couldn't always warn him in time. Seeing as how the void Darkchild had created shut down, just as easily as it had been created, Darkchild spoke while glaring and smiling at Wanderer. "Hmmmmm Wands, can I call you that...hell if I care if I can or not. Today is your lucky day." ... Wanderer wasn't really following. "Wait, what?!" He realized it next second when Darkchild snapped his fingers and faded away in the darkness, only to have Light appear in his place. Wanderer was getting angry once again, how was he going to make Darkchild work for his victory when he wasn't even trying? He rolled his eyes. "Whatever..." Looking back at his new opponent, Light, he tried to make himself mentally prepared for fighting...and preferably, not losing focus again. "This should be interesting." a confident voice spoke. Wanderer's eyes and hands both started to glow with fire, as Light now dashed towards him. To his surprise, two buildings followed, flying beside Light, targeting Wanderer. His senses let him react quickly, with both impressions from his sense of sight and his buzzing danger sense, he used his own telekinesis to make himself fly, flying backwards, out of the most dangerous zone for incoming buildings. Flight was by far the most easy of his powers to use, since the focus of his telekinesis was just...himself. After crashing backwards on the ground and getting a few scratches from the it, he made a thick wall of extremely intense fire to shield himself from the worst rubble falling his way. As a bi-effect of using any of his three elemental powers, his skin gradually turned into the color of ice. Ceasing the fire, leaving no trace of it except for a few burns on the ground and some smoke, he noticed a fissure in the ground opening in his way, obviously caused by Light. "Is he kidding me? Does he even know how easy it is for me to just...fly away? Redundancy much?" As easy as raising an eyebrow, Wanderer rose up, and started to float above the ground. About three seconds later, he could feel a change in the air. The oxygen was going away, and even though he wasn't very troubled by it, he felt how his heart's rate at beating slowed down a bit. But he was aware that lack of oxygen would only be dangerous for him if it lasted more than two hours. He looked at Light with a challenging smile, as if he was saying "Is that everything?", and he might even have said that, if he had been able to.

Still being somewhat upset over the actions of Darkchild and Light, he once again tapped into the power of fire. Once he had flown up to a spot above the oxygen-free area, blue flames covered his both fists, and flying towards Light, he released a very intense blast of fire against him, from one of his hands. The intensity was scaring even himself. When the flame was over, Wanderer teleported about 500 meters forward, so he would be behind Light, preferably. Maybe it would save him some time, to check his grazes and getting ready for Light's next move.

Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Light

The blue flames curved and arced through the air like a long dragon. The heat was spread for miles, its blue brilliance rivaled the sun. Light stared straight at the fire, his eyes unphased by the brightness. As the flame neared Light nongilantly waved his hand and the fire was gone, vanished. "Science is a beautiful thing." Light's control over all air molecules allowed him to stop the flame from burning, breaking it apart chemically. Staring up into the sky, his eyes shifted from left to right vigorously. He was intent on finding the Wanderer and ending this battle. The minute he was ejected from his cozy waiting room his tolerance level for everything became zero. He was playing hard ball. He turned around and there stood the Wanderer. He was playing games, Light hated games. Walking towards the Wanderer was a spectacle in its self. Every step Light took caused a building within the vacinity to collapse from the pure gravitational force. He stopped two feet away from his enemy. Smiling, the Azure Avenger twitched his finger and pipes spiked up through the cement. the water squirted all over the ground.

Eyes drifted down then back up to the mute man standing in front of him. A sly smile seemed drawn on as Light began making a swirling motion with his finger. The water took the shape of a liquified dagger, then turned a very dark color. It was one of Light's many creations, combining Carbon Monoxide with water daggers. Any contact with the skin would lead to poisoning that would slowly weaken any inflicted person. He dashed towards Wands with his amazing speed. Superhuman eyes have had trouble tracking his movements. Light leaped to the side and threw a feint kick towards his lower abdomen trying avert focus away from the dagger in his right hand barreling towards Wands left shoulder. Quickly cartwheeling to the opposite side and vaulting over the mute magician, Light increased the gravity in the immediate area, trying to prevent him from taking to the skies. Then he continued the onslaught by throwing a strong right hook towards his ribcage and in the same move pivoting to the left and tossing a dagger straight at his chest. Taking small step back he stood straight up and spied the terrain looking for his next set of attacks.         

Bio Guyver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Bio Guyver

Bio Guyver had his two arms crossed, spectating the fight between Wanderer and Light. His Hyper Sense attributes scanned the opponent's physique and abilities so when Hayden would enter, he would now what to expect and not be surprised. Bio Guyver turned to Wanderer, as did the great magacian. Using telepathy, Wanderer did not only need to use his abilities to harm his foes, but to communicate with his allies. The words were scrambling in Hayden's mind, until he could grasp what Wanderer was trying to say. It could work, it's possible. Bio Guyver gave a small nod to Wanderer and waited for the second to strike.

As the flame neared Light nongilantly waved his hand and the fire was gone, vanished. "Science is a beautiful thing." The Wanderer's flames could not sustain damage towards what was the power of Light. The two heroes would need to figure out a strategy to fill in the gap, because somehow none of their moves were connecting. Still, fights can change dramaticly. Light drained the liqued from out of the pipes below the cement and left a puddle of Water. Smiling menacingly, Light constructed solid forms of the water into small daggers. Light leaped to the side and threw a feint kick towards his lower abdomen trying avert focus away from the dagger in his right hand barreling towards Wands left shoulder. Wanderer managed to swing his midsection slightly sideways right, but was knicked on the shoulder by one of the daggers. The magic one gave a small snarl, biting his tongue to clear from the pain. The quick Light increased the gravity in their surrounding, handicapping the magic one from levitating.

Light continued the onslaught by throwing a strong right hook towards his ribcage and in the same move pivoting to the left and tossing a dagger straight at his chest. Tapping into his Danger Sense, The Wanderer instinctly teleported without hesitation, closing his eyes. The Wanderer teleoprted seven feet up in the air, appearing just behind Light, who by far missed coming in touching distance with Wanderer. However, the magician came drifting down, landing on his knees. The Wanderer hopped back a few meters and called out for a double person manuever. The not so true hero, Bio Guyver, appeared from the sunny sky, just below Light. His respirators fired exhuastions, dark smoke. The piercing crimson red eyes gleemed to make the prey below bleed and suffer, just as the innocence that was lost today. So many who have died. Nevertheless, their deaths won't go unjustified.

The unusual alien armor propped his slick fingers on his chest plate. He harshly pulled them apart like slide doors at Texan bars. Underneath the urban chainmail, two high-power particle cannons bared naked to the environment. The two spheres began to light up a bright white energy source. That was not heaven at the other side. Guyver unleashed a loud and commanding yell, as he removed the deadly ray of energy. The Wanderer focused his emotions and magic powers around Light and attempted to create a solid forcefield, similar to that of the Green Lantern. The forcefield was designated to be in asphere form of a  to cover around the human, trap him in the process, and control slightly Bio Guyver's most lethal alien weapon, the Mega-Smasher. The blinding raw energy would blind any who is lucky to survive and burn the bodies of the individuals. The pure energy easily took all remaining gaps from the air  at a  a fifteen foot radius as it made its way towards Light and Wanderer's temporary forcefied. The impact alone isn't enough to be wary about, the unstable energy heat itself will incinerate a body into black ashes.  As soon as the blast made its berth around the sphere, Wanderer would release all control of the small forcefield, letting the blast make its coordinated destruction if possible.

Bio Guyver locked the two chest plate armor parts back onto his chest, keeping them rested there. The steam hissed, flowing with the air, away from the chestplate. Bio Guyver shot out more smoke from his respirators, hovering fourty feet in the air. Light could not control Bio Guyver's own levitation, because Hayden could as well control gravity. Only he can set the gravity level to his choosing. The Wanderer teleported out of the match to heal, while Hayden stayed in the ring to continue his team's participation. Bio Guyver scanned below using his Hyper Sense, keeping all sights at the battleground for any signs of heat signals or skeletons, so Hayden won't be caught off guard. He'll know what to expect.