#201 Posted by .Longshot. (5303 posts) - - Show Bio
@thegreatfour said:
" @.Longshot.: What makes you so sure I'm a guy? "
#__#
#202 Posted by thegreatfour (12977 posts) - - Show Bio
@.Longshot.: changing views on the world
#203 Posted by .Longshot. (5303 posts) - - Show Bio
@thegreatfour: And that has what kind of connection to gender?
#204 Posted by thegreatfour (12977 posts) - - Show Bio
@.Longshot.: A really really random one. I am a MAN by the way
#205 Posted by .Longshot. (5303 posts) - - Show Bio
@thegreatfour: 
 Well thanks for the wild goose chase, pal.
#206 Posted by 614azrael (10389 posts) - - Show Bio
@Over_kill: lol well im flattered :D that was highly fitting and friken hilarious XD

avoids going into the various posts of arguments that have spanned the last couple pages. I dont see what the crysis is you drop your opinion for the person you feel deserves the award give thanks and congrats done :) go back to rpging and haveing fun as Warkiller said
#207 Posted by thegreatfour (12977 posts) - - Show Bio
@.Longshot.: A wild goose chase that lasted for a whole two posts
#208 Posted by .Longshot. (5303 posts) - - Show Bio
@thegreatfour: Damn right!
#209 Posted by .Mistress Redhead. (26668 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress said:
" -___- SMH.  "
told ya
#210 Posted by Mercy_ (92772 posts) - - Show Bio
@.Mistress Redhead. said:
" @The Dark Huntress said:
" -___- SMH.  "
told ya "
You're always right, aren't you? O_o Do you secretly have an "I'm always right" super power? 
#211 Posted by .Mistress Redhead. (26668 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sha: I gave you the award cause I want to get in your pants... but then I have since deleted my voting because I am seeing rather too much BULLS*T going on in here.
#212 Posted by Darkchild (41921 posts) - - Show Bio
@.Mistress Redhead.: .....w@it did i red tht right? 

(goes bck @nd red it) 

THERES @N @W@RD FOR THT!!!!
#213 Posted by .Mistress Redhead. (26668 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress said:
" @.Mistress Redhead. said:
" @The Dark Huntress said:
" -___- SMH.  "
told ya "
You're always right, aren't you? O_o Do you secretly have an "I'm always right" super power?  "
nope, I just know the way the RPG scene works, what you wanted to start was a great thing, but it got out of hand with people whining about not getting votes and attacking others for voting a certain way.. it always ends up like that and its BS
#214 Posted by Precise (21947 posts) - - Show Bio

I've been here long enough to know that voting threads ALWAYS start drama. Hence I never vote in 'm anymore ^_^

#215 Posted by Darkchild (41921 posts) - - Show Bio
@Precise: So...would u of voted for moi?
#216 Posted by Precise (21947 posts) - - Show Bio
@Darkchild: Hell no, you're a crappy excuse for a villain :p
#217 Posted by .Mistress Redhead. (26668 posts) - - Show Bio
@Darkchild said:
" @.Mistress Redhead.: .....w@it did i red tht right?  (goes bck @nd red it)  THERES @N @W@RD FOR THT!!!! "
lmao 

@Precise said:
" I've been here long enough to know that voting threads ALWAYS start drama. Hence I never vote in 'm anymore ^_^ "
but thats just it, its not about popularity all the time, but because people are precious and do not get voted they start calling it out as "ITS ALL POPULARITY" where in actual fact, most of us vote for who we actually think deserve it
#218 Posted by Mercy_ (92772 posts) - - Show Bio
@Darkchild said:
" @Precise: So...would u of voted for moi? "
Stop.  :P 

@.Mistress Redhead.: Sighs. 
#219 Posted by Darkchild (41921 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress: hehehehe 

so were going to t@lly it up tho right?....only cuz i like being @ @ss 

@.Mistress Redhead.: hehehehehe 

@Precise: dick
#220 Posted by Mercy_ (92772 posts) - - Show Bio
@Darkchild: I already have the votes tallied up so far. I'll have to readjust for MR removing hers, though. 
#221 Posted by Precise (21947 posts) - - Show Bio
@.Mistress Redhead. said:
" but thats just it, its not about popularity all the time, but because people are precious and do not get voted they start calling it out as "ITS ALL POPULARITY" where in actual fact, most of us vote for who we actually think deserve it "
Well, I don't know about that. I've looked at the votes and a lot of it does seem like popularity. Wetter it is, is a different story. But i've had this discussion to often to start it again.
#222 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14517 posts) - - Show Bio

Yay RPG guys getting along, seriously  theres alot of talent out there its hard to not miss out people every month. Just have to be patient and you will get your votes when your top of your game.

#223 Posted by .Mistress Redhead. (26668 posts) - - Show Bio
@lazystudent said:
" Yay RPG guys getting along, seriously  theres alot of talent out there its hard to not miss out people every month. Just have to be patient and you will get your votes when your top of your game. "
hugs  

and 

OFT
#224 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14517 posts) - - Show Bio
@.Mistress Redhead.:  lol cheers i may not be the best writter, but i have diplomacy at least lol
#225 Posted by .Mistress Redhead. (26668 posts) - - Show Bio
@Precise said:
" @.Mistress Redhead. said:
" but thats just it, its not about popularity all the time, but because people are precious and do not get voted they start calling it out as "ITS ALL POPULARITY" where in actual fact, most of us vote for who we actually think deserve it "
Well, I don't know about that. I've looked at the votes and a lot of it does seem like popularity. Wetter it is, is a different story. But i've had this discussion to often to start it again. "
Assumptions make an ass out of you and umptions ;p 

@lazystudent said:
" @.Mistress Redhead.:  lol cheers i may not be the best writter, but i have diplomacy at least lol "
I think your a wonderful writer, you should be with the COP ;) unless you are already under a different account o_O
#226 Posted by Precise (21947 posts) - - Show Bio
@.Mistress Redhead.: Not if they're true =)
#227 Posted by .Mistress Redhead. (26668 posts) - - Show Bio
@Precise said:
" @.Mistress Redhead.: Not if they're true =) "
INSTIGATOR 

points at him ;p
#228 Posted by Precise (21947 posts) - - Show Bio
@.Mistress Redhead.:  Just telling the truth. As you can see on the previous pages, i did not start the argument ;)
#229 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14517 posts) - - Show Bio
@.Mistress Redhead.:  thanks but i still see myself as vairly weak in comparison to the big guns.  Iam currently in team limbo , CODA arent doing anything , and Ninjitans iam not sure whats going on with lol. I should make a new alt really after my villian got swallowed up by pairing accounts glitch. I guess i should have a think about it and let you guys know if your still wanting a new recruit
#230 Posted by .Mistress Redhead. (26668 posts) - - Show Bio
@Precise said:
" @.Mistress Redhead.:  Just telling the truth. As you can see on the previous pages, i did not start the argument ;) "
ok, I will stop now, but it is only as you see it and i appreciate you have said that ;) 

@lazystudent: Up to you, the reason the COP are here is to support newbies as much as the big guns so to speak ;)
#231 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14517 posts) - - Show Bio
@.Mistress Redhead.:  will have a think about alt, since i shoudl really try a new direction. will have think about it and try make a new character this week
#232 Posted by Shanana (54531 posts) - - Show Bio
@.Mistress Redhead.: Well all you had to do was ask ;) don't you know i'm as easy as cutting on a light switch
#233 Posted by Shanana (54531 posts) - - Show Bio
@lazystudent said:
" @.Mistress Redhead.:  will have a think about alt, since i shoudl really try a new direction. will have think about it and try make a new character this week "
OOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRR you can join Omega Justice =]
#234 Posted by Arthur James Windsor (136 posts) - - Show Bio

hurray got my alt back, Lol @ Sha

#235 Posted by .Mistress Redhead. (26668 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sha said:

" @.Mistress Redhead.: Well all you had to do was ask ;) don't you know i'm as easy as cutting on a light switch "

#236 Posted by Shanana (54531 posts) - - Show Bio
@.Mistress Redhead.: LOL
#237 Edited by EdwardWindsor (14517 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sha:  perhaps both i may make a new alt so one can have edward the other the new account. Turns out a new account would break rule 2 of Omega Justice lol
#238 Posted by .Mistress Redhead. (26668 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sha said:
" @lazystudent said:
" @.Mistress Redhead.:  will have a think about alt, since i shoudl really try a new direction. will have think about it and try make a new character this week "
OOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRR you can join Omega Justice =] "
that's not a bad idea either, they could use more members 

OH BURNNNNN ;p;p;p 

but seriously, you may enjoy it there as well!
#239 Posted by Shanana (54531 posts) - - Show Bio
@lazystudent said:
" @Sha:  perhaps both i may make a new alt so one can have edward the other the new account. Turns out a new account would break rule 2 of Omega Justice lol "
Oh yeaaaaaaaaah. I know it's a dumb rule, but i implemented it because we want people using Alts that 

• They use often
  • and have a significant amount of character development
@.Mistress Redhead.:  OJ has Solace on there team nuff said ;)
#240 Posted by .Mistress Redhead. (26668 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sha: o_O true that gal is badddddddaaaaaaaaaasssssssss... and now you have Precise it seems... I have been asking him to join us for months lol... *goes to dye hair blonde* ;p 
#241 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14517 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sha:  i dont have any alts of 500 posts or more, so if i was to join you would get Edward by default. Even turning Arthur good would still be way short of the mark lol.
#242 Posted by Darkchild (41921 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sha: OJ?...nd you guys will kill if need be? 

WOW theirs so mny things to be s@id......LM@O
#243 Posted by Shanana (54531 posts) - - Show Bio
@.Mistress Redhead.:  LOL 

@ LZ 

I mean i can see what the team decides, if you wanted to join. However the COP's are also a good team and i could see you fitting in there rather well
#244 Posted by Shanana (54531 posts) - - Show Bio
@Darkchild:  Your humor has had me in a void as of late so here my tradmarked. 

"huh?!"
#245 Edited by Darkchild (41921 posts) - - Show Bio

thts like  
   minions interntion@l Liber@tion Front    LOL!!! MILF!!! 

#246 Posted by Shanana (54531 posts) - - Show Bio
@Darkchild said:
" thts like     minions interntion@l Liber@tion Front    LOL!!! MILF!!!  "
LMMFAO!!!!
#247 Posted by Darkchild (41921 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sha: ...........seriously? WOW 

OJ Simpson, plz tell me you know who tht is.
#248 Posted by Shanana (54531 posts) - - Show Bio
@Darkchild:  

Oh yeah the ":If i did it guy"
#249 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14517 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sha:  tbh i dont wanna cause any trouble or added work for people lol, i will consider the offers and decide on making alt today. Will let you guys know what iam doing asap.
#250 Posted by Darkchild (41921 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sha said:
" @Darkchild:   Oh yeah the ":If i did it guy" "
@Sha said:
" @Darkchild said:
" thts like     minions interntion@l Liber@tion Front    LOL!!! MILF!!!  "
LMMFAO!!!! "