#101 Posted by Talon/X23 (10489 posts) - - Show Bio
@lagoon_boy said:
" I'd never know how good Talon/X23 really is. Her posts are a butt load to read! I always stop at the fifth paragraph. "
I don't blame you I never read my posts xD
#102 Posted by -Eclipse- (7502 posts) - - Show Bio
@lagoon_boy said:
"I'd never know how good Talon/X23 really is. Her posts are a butt load to read! I always stop at the fifth paragraph. "

You know what's a bigger 'butt load' to read? A book. Trying reading one of those and then complain about her posts being too long :) 

<--- gets annoyed by all the people moaning about the size of Talon/War Killer's posts. 

Anyhoo, THANKS to all the guys who've voted me for hero of the month! Gotta say, to be picked out of all the great heroes here is a pretty awesome feeling!
#103 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18793 posts) - - Show Bio
@lagoon_boy said:
" I'd never know how good Talon/X23 really is. Her posts are a butt load to read! I always stop at the fifth paragraph. "
Have you ever read a book? If so don't even bother to complain about the the length of her posts. And stopping at the fifth paragraph is really dumb, what's the point of even reading it if your just gonna miss out on the ending.
#104 Posted by War Killer (19851 posts) - - Show Bio
@-Eclipse- said:
" @lagoon_boy said:
"I'd never know how good Talon/X23 really is. Her posts are a butt load to read! I always stop at the fifth paragraph. "
You know what's a bigger 'butt load' to read? A book. Trying reading one of those and then complain about her posts being too long :)  <--- gets annoyed by all the people moaning about the size of Talon/War Killer's posts.  Anyhoo, THANKS to all the guys who've voted me for hero of the month! Gotta say, to be picked out of all the great heroes here is a pretty awesome feeling! "
Facepalm....

(Don't ask xP)
#105 Posted by 614azrael (10304 posts) - - Show Bio
@War Killer:
oh im asking :D spill the details ^_^
#106 Posted by War Killer (19851 posts) - - Show Bio
@614azrael: Trust me....don't xP
#107 Posted by 614azrael (10304 posts) - - Show Bio
@War Killer said:
" @-Eclipse- said:
" @lagoon_boy said:
You know what's a bigger 'butt load' to read? A book. Trying reading one of those and then complain about her posts being too long :)  <--- gets annoyed by all the people moaning about the size of Talon/War Killer's posts.  Anyhoo, THANKS to all the guys who've voted me for hero of the month! Gotta say, to be picked out of all the great heroes here is a pretty awesome feeling! "
Facepalm....  (Don't ask xP)"

@War Killer:
but i did/am i wana know whats the scoop :P
#108 Posted by lagoon_boy (10951 posts) - - Show Bio
@xxCellPhoneGirlxx: 

@-Eclipse-:
  I have, and the reason why I don't read Talon's posts in whole is because I'm not focused on it. I just skim through the RPG boards and look for something to read, but not that interested to read a post that long.
#109 Posted by Mercy_ (92256 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm gonna start compiling votes soon, just to make this easier on myself. 

#110 Posted by Mercy_ (92256 posts) - - Show Bio
Current votes.
Hero of the month: Eclipse

Villain of the month: Darkchild

Neutral of the month: Tied between Mistress Redhead and Dark Huntress

Rookie of the month: Overkill

Team of the month: Champions of Peace 

Story RPG of the month: Tied between The Inquisition and Civil War

Battle RPG of the month: KoV overall. 

Most Helpful of the month: ReEn 

Fan-Fic of the month: Batman: The Omen (written by Tank/CCB)

Best Writer of the month: Dark Huntress O____O

Best Moment of the month: Arrow and MR getting married

Best Bio of the month: Tied between LightBright and Talon

Best Avatar of the month: Mistress Redhead

Best Warrior of the month: Sha

Funniest of the month: DaggerKlutz

Viner of the month: Sha (closest thing to unanimous with only two votes not for her)

#111 Posted by thegreatfour (12967 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress: LOL you're surprised you got best writer?
#112 Posted by Mercy_ (92256 posts) - - Show Bio
@thegreatfour: Mhmmm.
#113 Posted by thegreatfour (12967 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress: well I guess all artists are their worst critiques
#114 Posted by .Mistress Redhead. (27082 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress said:
" Current votes.
Hero of the month: Eclipse

Villain of the month: Darkchild

Neutral of the month: Tied between Mistress Redhead and Dark Huntress

Rookie of the month: Overkill

Team of the month: Champions of Peace 

Story RPG of the month: Tied between The Inquisition and Civil War

Battle RPG of the month: KoV overall. 

Most Helpful of the month: ReEn 

Fan-Fic of the month: Batman: The Omen (written by Tank/CCB)

Best Writer of the month: Dark Huntress O____O

Best Moment of the month: Arrow and MR getting married

Best Bio of the month: Tied between LightBright and Talon

Best Avatar of the month: Mistress Redhead

Best Warrior of the month: Sha

Funniest of the month: DaggerKlutz

Viner of the month: Sha (closest thing to unanimous with only two votes not for her)

"
LMMFAO I did not read up and was like... wtf she is voting for herself a lot? lol >.> 
#115 Posted by Mercy_ (92256 posts) - - Show Bio
@.Mistress Redhead.: Says the lady who voted for herself three times. :P
#116 Posted by Talon/X23 (10489 posts) - - Show Bio
@War Killer said:
" @-Eclipse- said:
" @lagoon_boy said:
Facepalm....  (Don't ask xP) "
Oh for heavens Sake Charlie! You really REALLY do like it don't you? xP Gosh you are such a boy scout xP
#117 Posted by .Mistress Redhead. (27082 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress said:
" @.Mistress Redhead.: Says the lady who voted for herself three times. :P "
not on important stuff ;) its customary to play around with voting for yourself lol but never on anything important
#118 Posted by Mercy_ (92256 posts) - - Show Bio
@.Mistress Redhead. said:
" @The Dark Huntress said:
" @.Mistress Redhead.: Says the lady who voted for herself three times. :P "
not on important stuff ;) its customary to play around with voting for yourself lol but never on anything important "
LOL. I know. I was teasing. xP
#119 Posted by -Eclipse- (7502 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Dark Huntress: Hell yeah! :D 

Come on guys, we need more votes for Inquisition! Where are all the COPs, huh? 

And YAY, hero of the month! Hopefully there isn't a sudden surge of Nova fans voting here... LOL 

@lagoon_boy: BAH! Humbug!

#120 Posted by .Mistress Redhead. (27082 posts) - - Show Bio
@-Eclipse- said:
"

@The Dark Huntress: Hell yeah! :D 

Come on guys, we need more votes for Inquisition! Where are all the COPs, huh? 

And YAY, hero of the month! Hopefully there isn't a sudden surge of Nova fans voting here... LOL 

@lagoon_boy: BAH! Humbug!

"
yeah, screw Civil War ;p
#121 Posted by BlazeEmblem (1723 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont really pay attention to the RPG scene but best moment of the month is Arrow's and Reds wedding, even if it did lack a sexy scot in a kilt :p

#122 Posted by War Killer (19851 posts) - - Show Bio
@Talon/X23 said:
" @War Killer said:
" @-Eclipse- said:
" @lagoon_boy said:
Facepalm....  (Don't ask xP) "
Oh for heavens Sake Charlie! You really REALLY do like it don't you? xP Gosh you are such a boy scout xP "
Hehe....no comment ;P

@-Eclipse-: I voted....for the Skrull Rpg....oops xP
#123 Posted by Feral Nova (46226 posts) - - Show Bio
@-Eclipse- said:
"

"
lol na, Nova hasn't done anything... YET! O_O You can have November's hero of the month... xP But I WILL take back hero of the month THIS moth! xD BWHAHAHAHAHA! >:D I-I mean.... >_> YAY! :D lol
#124 Posted by Precise (22883 posts) - - Show Bio
@Feral Nova: Besides, you were a villain for half of the month :p
#125 Posted by Feral Nova (46226 posts) - - Show Bio
@Precise: >_> yeah..... -_- and I never even got to do anything the entire time I was a villain! >_<  Worst experience as a villain ever! lol oh well, now to kick some butt as a hero! xP
#126 Posted by Precise (22883 posts) - - Show Bio
@Feral Nova: Thats your own fault! You could've like... destroyed New York. It's only been destroyed 50 times before :p
#127 Posted by -Eclipse- (7502 posts) - - Show Bio
@Feral Nova: True... Well, to be fair, I voted for you for November xD 

But like I said, I usually judge these things on what happened in the past week :P

And YAY, neutral Precise! He's one step closer to being a hero again!
#128 Posted by Speeder (159 posts) - - Show Bio

Hero of the month: Eclipse: Dude has awesome RPG Skill's.

Villain of the month: Daggerklutz

Neutral of the month: The Hunter

Rookie of the month: Um.... No clue

Team of the month: Champions of Peace: Not on the team, but I can tell it's awesome from the roster.

Story RPG of the month: Hm... Shrugs.

Battle RPG of the month: Don't read any.

Most Helpful of the month: ReEnforcer and The Wanderer

Fan-Fic of the month: Battle for the Sha? O_O

Best Writer of the month: War Killer

Best Moment of the month: ?

Best Bio of the month: Nerx

Best Avatar of the month: Cellphone Girl

Best warrior of the month: Dark Huntress

Funniest of the month: Daggerklutz

Viner of the month: Sha

#129 Posted by DaggerKlutz (2994 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not upset about this but one thing I have noticed is that Champions of Peace has been earning a lot of the 'Team of the Month' award while the Vine Syndicate has barely received any acknowledgment. I'm not saying that the C.O.P. doesn't deserve it but I would like to know how it tops the Vine Syndicate. After all, the Syndicate has much more RPGs going on, we have more active members, and our thread is just as active as the COP's. This rant isn't because I don't think the COP is good enough but there are many members of the Syndicate who have done a lot of good work and I would like their efforts to be acknowledged. 

#130 Posted by Mercy_ (92256 posts) - - Show Bio
@DaggerKlutz said:
" I'm not upset about this but one thing I have noticed is that Champions of Peace has been earning a lot of the 'Team of the Month' award while the Vine Syndicate has barely received any acknowledgment. I'm not saying that the C.O.P. doesn't deserve it but I would like to know how it tops the Vine Syndicate. After all, the Syndicate has much more RPGs going on, we have more active members, and our thread is just as active as the COP's. This rant isn't because I don't think the COP is good enough but there are many members of the Syndicate who have done a lot of good work and I would like their efforts to be acknowledged.  "
When I was tallying up the votes so far, I was actually wondering the same thing. Although I did myself vote for COPs this month, I usually don't. O____O How many members do you guys have? 
#131 Posted by DaggerKlutz (2994 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress:  At least 20, near the COP's amount. Plus, we have about 2 RPG going on now and one on the way.
#132 Posted by thegreatfour (12967 posts) - - Show Bio
@DaggerKlutz: o__O um wow
#133 Posted by Mercy_ (92256 posts) - - Show Bio
@DaggerKlutz: Ponders changing her vote. I wasn't aware that you had that many members, although I don't know why I'm surprised, you're always recruiting. And you're quite possibly the most active team for amount of RPGs going. 
#134 Posted by -Eclipse- (7502 posts) - - Show Bio
@DaggerKlutz: I honestly can't say... I mean, obviously I vote for COP because I'm on the team, but if I wasn't? Yeah, Syndicate are definitely the best team around right now. 

The most likely reason I can think of is that this is a popularity contest. And while the COP has a lot of high-profile, popular users on the team, most of the VS guys are new and not as recognised. That's not an insult and I'm not saying everyone on your team is a loser, they just haven't been here as long. I mean, most of them are as good at writing as some of the popular guys on the Vine. The really sad thing is, if Gambler or Final Arrow or Darkchild joined your team, it would instantly become popular. 

Give it sometime. From what I've heard, We Are Legend were initially mocked and ignored, etc. But they lasted a long time and became one of the most popular teams on the Vine. Once your guys have gotten more established, then maybe you'll start racking in the votes. 

Another thing is that a good chunk of the voters here are a member of COP... Go tell your team to get their butts in this thread and things may change :)
#135 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30072 posts) - - Show Bio
Hero of the month: Eclipse is really the only one that's been actively "heroic" recently, at least to my knowledge.

Villain of the month: this easily goes to DC for Twisted Seduction. Vengeance will be had...

Neutral of the month: Dark Huntress.

Rookie of the month: I haven't really seen many rookies.

Team of the month: SHCA.

Story RPG of the month: Twisted Seduction.

Battle RPG of the month: Dagger and Eclipse the Musical

Most Helpful of the month: EASILY goes to Azrael

Fan-Fic of the month: too long; didn't read

Best Writer of the month:

Best Moment of the month:

Best Bio of the month:

Best Avatar of the month:

Best warrior of the month: Azrael

Funniest of the month: :|

Viner of the month: 
#136 Posted by DaggerKlutz (2994 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress: Well I occasionally have to kick out an inactive player but yeah, we are pretty welcoming. I just accepted new two members this weekend. 

@thegreatfour: I know. Sometimes I feel overwhelmed myself.
#137 Posted by CaptainCockblock (3672 posts) - - Show Bio

#138 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18793 posts) - - Show Bio
@CaptainCockblock: When i see the word Klutz it reminds me of Ku Klux Klan :P lmao
#139 Posted by thegreatfour (12967 posts) - - Show Bio
@CaptainCockblock: I'll think about it
#140 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18793 posts) - - Show Bio
@Speeder: Which avatar? :P
#141 Posted by DaggerKlutz (2994 posts) - - Show Bio
@-Eclipse-: Don't worry I don't take offense to what you said, I know that you respect the members in the Syndicate. 

But that fact is a little upsetting. We shouldn't base this off popularity, it should be hard work. Oh well, we'll just have to do better next month. Besides, my team does these things for evil not fame.
#142 Posted by Speeder (159 posts) - - Show Bio
@xxCellPhoneGirlxx: The one you have on now, silly. xP I forgot her name though, Miss something.
#143 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18793 posts) - - Show Bio
@Speeder: Miss Martian!! :D
#144 Posted by Speeder (159 posts) - - Show Bio
@xxCellPhoneGirlxx: Yeah, Miss Alien. xD
#145 Posted by -Eclipse- (7502 posts) - - Show Bio
@DaggerKlutz: It should be, but that's just the way it seems to be here. I know how you feel, the Vine Titans were very much underrated for a good while. But to be fair, we were a lot more noobish than the Syndicate. It shouldn't last long, especially since a lot of your members are getting out there more and you yourself are becoming more popular :)

@Warsman: Sweet! The laziness of other heroes works to my advantage! ^___^ 

@Speeder: Thanks, dude! I'm sure you've got skillz yourself, hopefully you'll be good competition next month ;P    

#146 Posted by .Mistress Redhead. (27082 posts) - - Show Bio
@DaggerKlutz said:
" I'm not upset about this but one thing I have noticed is that Champions of Peace has been earning a lot of the 'Team of the Month' award while the Vine Syndicate has barely received any acknowledgment. I'm not saying that the C.O.P. doesn't deserve it but I would like to know how it tops the Vine Syndicate. After all, the Syndicate has much more RPGs going on, we have more active members, and our thread is just as active as the COP's. This rant isn't because I don't think the COP is good enough but there are many members of the Syndicate who have done a lot of good work and I would like their efforts to be acknowledged.  "
smh 

this is why these threads should die, people start issues over things that are not worth it, why VS? why not the WP? Why not another team? I am unsure why the need to pick an issue over something that is simply opinion.  

If people wanted to chose another team they would have. 
#147 Edited by Final Arrow (24359 posts) - - Show Bio
@DaggerKlutz said:

" @-Eclipse-: Don't worry I don't take offense to what you said, I know that you respect the members in the Syndicate. 

But that fact is a little upsetting. We shouldn't base this off popularity, it should be hard work. Oh well, we'll just have to do better next month. Besides, my team does these things for evil not fame. "

Should be based of hard work.... Really you don;t think the Cops work hard, you don't think that those members including myself have worked hard on are post... but wait lets not take offenese...or lets just not speak rubbish because the team you lead is not getting the cred you think it should. Prehaps it is something to do with the effort of  "work" people put in...  We do what we do for fun not for "Fame" grow up. Said my piece and thats it no need to reply to me I just don't see the point in doing so!!! Lets just keep the thread on track from this point forward.
#148 Posted by 614azrael (10304 posts) - - Show Bio
@Warsman:
^_^ Victorious :D lol gracias
#149 Posted by Feral Nova (46226 posts) - - Show Bio
@-Eclipse- said:
" @DaggerKlutz: I honestly can't say... I mean, obviously I vote for COP because I'm on the team, but if I wasn't? Yeah, Syndicate are definitely the best team around right now.  The most likely reason I can think of is that this is a popularity contest. And while the COP has a lot of high-profile, popular users on the team, most of the VS guys are new and not as recognised. That's not an insult and I'm not saying everyone on your team is a loser, they just haven't been here as long. I mean, most of them are as good at writing as some of the popular guys on the Vine. The really sad thing is, if Gambler or Final Arrow or Darkchild joined your team, it would instantly become popular.  Give it sometime. From what I've heard, We Are Legend were initially mocked and ignored, etc. But they lasted a long time and became one of the most popular teams on the Vine. Once your guys have gotten more established, then maybe you'll start racking in the votes.  Another thing is that a good chunk of the voters here are a member of COP... Go tell your team to get their butts in this thread and things may change :) "
-_- people made fun of us.... and told us we wouldnt even last a month.... we even had one of the most noobish team rpg's ever posted on the vine xD We didnt start getting recognition until our team joined the first Civil War, and even some rpger's still didnt accept us. It took a while before everyone finally realized we weren't just a bunch of newibes trying to rpg, but that we actually had still and talent! lol Damn I love WAL lol

So I feel your pain Dagger xD But I voted for COP because its a hero team xP I don't vote for EVILNESS unless its for villian of the month ^-^ LOL
#150 Posted by thegreatfour (12967 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmm I seem to be lagging behind. Must work harder next time