#2151 Posted by The_Mercenary (1885 posts) - - Show Bio
#2152 Posted by _Cerberus_ (3436 posts) - - Show Bio

question, what if your origin isn't meta or technological?

#2153 Posted by FuzionGuy (241 posts) - - Show Bio

@_cerberus_: Then you write what it is... Read the guide on the first page.

#2154 Posted by _Cerberus_ (3436 posts) - - Show Bio

what if origin of powers is reality warping from birth, what would that count as?

#2155 Posted by Xenon_ (2268 posts) - - Show Bio

@fuzionguy said:

what if origin of powers is reality warping from birth, what would that count as?

It's your character. Decide.

#2156 Posted by _Cerberus_ (3436 posts) - - Show Bio

@xenon_ said:

@_cerberus_ said:

@fuzionguy said:

It's your character. Decide.

Can I count it as Cosmic?

#2157 Posted by Pyrogram (35099 posts) - - Show Bio
#2158 Posted by _Cerberus_ (3436 posts) - - Show Bio
#2159 Edited by _Glacier_ (6155 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: Pyro,go one page back.One comment before the last.Read the fun fact thingy =D

#2160 Posted by Pyrogram (35099 posts) - - Show Bio
#2161 Edited by _Glacier_ (6155 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: Yeah,thanks btw =)

I was like:'F*** this sh!t,I'm going to give myself a card!" LOL

#2162 Posted by AmazingAngel (4054 posts) - - Show Bio

@fuzionguy: Hey man I found a great image to change into Angel if it's still cool. :)

#2163 Posted by FuzionGuy (241 posts) - - Show Bio

@amazingangel: I'll see what I can do. So, face mask, red colouring and brown hair? The mask will be a challenge, lol

You'll need a bigger one for the main image though :P

#2164 Posted by AmazingAngel (4054 posts) - - Show Bio

@fuzionguy: I can up the size in photoshop and throw a filter on it to make it look less janky, oh yeah and here is a reference image of Angel.

#2165 Edited by FuzionGuy (241 posts) - - Show Bio

@amazingangel: With the dimensions of that image there is no way it's going to work as a main image... It'd be a great profile shot though. I'll finish this one and then see if I can find anything more suited to being the left-side image :)

#2166 Posted by AmazingAngel (4054 posts) - - Show Bio
#2167 Posted by Izaiah (5166 posts) - - Show Bio
#2168 Posted by Pyrogram (35099 posts) - - Show Bio
#2169 Posted by AmazingAngel (4054 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: @izaiah: Eh maybe, it is a good look but I do like using my own design, I'll return to my study and think about it. :P Thanks for the advice though :)

#2170 Posted by FuzionGuy (241 posts) - - Show Bio

@amazingangel: Best I could do with such a bright, poor quality pic, haha

#2171 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10075 posts) - - Show Bio
#2172 Posted by AmazingAngel (4054 posts) - - Show Bio

@fuzionguy: That's still really good, might use it as ma profile pic.

#2173 Edited by FuzionGuy (241 posts) - - Show Bio

@amazingangel: Yeah, it looks great at first glance/from a distance thanks to your design, but the actual quality of the image sucks :P

#2174 Posted by AmazingAngel (4054 posts) - - Show Bio

@fuzionguy: I've been playing around with filters trying to make everything look the same, it looks okay, I still love it though

#2175 Edited by FuzionGuy (241 posts) - - Show Bio

@amazingangel: Yeah, tried it myself but the filters on GIMP were confusing and I didn't wanna have to go through and try out every freaking filter, lol

#2176 Posted by Mercy_ (92548 posts) - - Show Bio

@izaiah: What's the size dimension that you use for the images on the left? Can't find any that really click with me, so I'm probably going to edit and cut one down.

#2177 Posted by Izaiah (5166 posts) - - Show Bio

@mercy_: The outer border is 417x584px, which is roughly amounts to a 1x1.4 proportion, whereas the inner border is 270x505px, which is more or less 1x1.87...not sure if that helps any though (or if it's even what you're asking about, really).

#2178 Posted by _Creed_ (4596 posts) - - Show Bio

@comic_vine_cards:

Universe: nU

Faction: Neutral

Title / Code Name: Creed.

Base of Operations: Mobile

Hair Color: None, formerly blond.

Weight: 145lbs

Eye Color: White/Yellow.

Height: 5'9

Super Power Origin: Experiment gone wrong.

Identity: Public.

Place of Birth: Newfoundland, Canada.

Known Aliases: The pest, Canadian comedian, motormouth.

Mini Biography: Nathan Breda was an agent of the united nations metahuman affairs division, going by the alias of vermilion archer at the time. Being one of the world's greatest marksmen allowed him to easily climb the ranks and become the best field agent the division had in years, dealing with rouge metahumans. However the time came when his own division performed experiments on him, turning him into the insane rouge assassin that never shuts up, Creed.

Grid Points:

• Agility: 6
  • Durability: 7
  • Energy Projection: 1
  • Fighting Ability: 6
  • Intelligence: 3
  • Mental Power: 2
  • Speed: 3
  • Stamina: 7
  • Strength: 3

Did You Know?: The alias Creed has no story behind it, Creed himself always mentions it was just "from a few characters ago"

Battle Cry: AIAIAIAIAIAIAAAAA!

Character Logo:

Logo

Smaller
Larger.

#2179 Posted by Ellie_Knightfall (4818 posts) - - Show Bio

Universe: CVnU

Faction: Hero

Title / Code Name: Prophet

Base of Operations: New York, New York

Hair Color: Red

Weight: 117 lbs

Eye Color: Blue

Height: 5'6"

Super Power Origin: Mutant

Identity: Semi Private

Place of Birth: France

Known Aliases: Prophet, Eye in the Sky, Seer, Oracle

Avatar Appearance: Barbara Gordon (Oracle)

Mini Biography: Ellie Knightfall was born into a life that no sane person would ask for. The twin sister of Quintus Knightfall, she lacked nothing monetarily and almost everything emotionally. Trained from an early age, she had a falling out with her father and the family way during her teen years. From there, she forged her own identity & sense of self with the help of Ian Pierce. After being crippled by Kane Liafador as vendetta against the Knightfall-Liafador faction, she went under the radar and built her own secret facility. She now moves behind the scenes without being visible in any manner.

Grid Points:

• Agility - 1
  • Durability - 2
  • Energy Projection - 3
  • Fighting Ability - 4
  • Intelligence - 6
  • Mental Power - 3
  • Speed - 3
  • Stamina - 3
  • Strength - 2

Did You Know?: She has an eidetic memory

Character Logo:

Logo
Left
Right

#2180 Posted by Sakara_yashimora (41 posts) - - Show Bio

when i get my story done on my character ill request mine

#2181 Posted by Forgotten_Knightfall (293 posts) - - Show Bio

@comic_vine_cards

Universe: nU

Faction: Neutral

Title / Code Name: Trip.

Base of Operations: Detroit.

Hair Color: Black

Weight: 145lbs

Eye Color: Red.

Height: 5'8

Super Power Origin: Mutant.

Identity: Public.

Place of Birth: Salem Massachusetts.

Known Aliases: The mutant vampire. The fake vampire.

Mini Biography: Trip was born with the mutation that made him almost identical to a vampire from mythology, pale skin, thirst for blood, fangs and ceased aging on his twenty fifth birthday. However, he was of course a mutant and not a creature of the night. Crosses don't burn him, or the sun. He has a reflection and a soul. And with a soul, he is often conflicted with his more darker tendencies, trying to do better things with his mutation.

Grid Points:

• Agility: 6
  • Durability: 7
  • Energy Projection: 1
  • Fighting Ability: 5
  • Intelligence: 4
  • Mental Power: 4
  • Speed: 3
  • Stamina: 7
  • Strength: 5

Did You Know?: Trip as far as he is aware, has a healing factor parallel to that of an immortal.

Battle Cry: Please, we don't have to do this...

For the small frame (sorry about size -_-)
For the large frame.
Logo

Character Logo:

#2182 Posted by Kratesis (4266 posts) - - Show Bio

If I were an innovative sort I would try and think up a way to create a CVnU trading card game. Complete with exclusive and limited edition sets :)

Hrm. I don't really know anything about trading card games but this is an idea with promise..

#2183 Edited by Kratesis (4266 posts) - - Show Bio

CV Card Battles: General Concept

Player Resources: Every player would be given 100 points. They could spend those points buying Character Cards, as many as they could afford. No one would be allowed to have more than one of the same character, but multiple people could have the same character because there aren't that many cards out there.

Card Cost: To figure out a value of a card you would add its stat points together. For example; Bob has 3 strength and 4 stamina, that's 7 points, then you would add the rest of their stats in and that would be the total cost of the character.

Card Nerfs: Strength, Speed, Durability, Mental Power and Energy Projection are all capped at six. If a character has a seven it is reduced to six for the purpose of both card cost and effect in battle.

Earning Points: Every battle would be worth 1 point to each participant. The victor would gain two points. Every battle would be required to have a stage; every time someone uses a stage the person who designed it would be given 1 point. You can sell your Cards for whatever value you negotiate with the other player.

Battles: All battles require a stage. A stage is a location designed for people to battle in. Should someone besides yourself use a stage you have designed you get one point (as noted above). The battles themselves work like debates. The OP is the 'stage', and then whoever makes the challenge is given the first post. Both sides debate for a set number of posts and then the thread opens up for voting. Whoever gets the most votes wins the match.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Its a very rough framework, but it could be interesting. More importantly it could evolve into a superior form through experience and feedback.

#2184 Edited by warlock360 (28040 posts) - - Show Bio

Well if G is participating in that battle then surely he'd come out as the victor, due to the fact that he's been racking up those cards from everyone like Seto Kaiba from yugioh, giving him the oversight.

#2185 Edited by warlock360 (28040 posts) - - Show Bio

How about adding strengths and weaknesses? Like someone who has more strength is likely succeptible to Mental exposure than someone with higher mental or durability stats, whereas strength can be good against durability etc.

Naturally I'd be down for any challenge

#2186 Posted by Charlemagne (6969 posts) - - Show Bio

Well if G is participating in that battle then surely he'd come out as the victor, due to the fact that he's been racking up those cards from everyone like Seto Kaiba from yugioh, giving him the oversight.

#2187 Posted by warlock360 (28040 posts) - - Show Bio
#2188 Posted by Charlemagne (6969 posts) - - Show Bio
#2189 Posted by Ubersoldier (124 posts) - - Show Bio
#2190 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84520 posts) - - Show Bio

Was wondering about a possible updated version for Gambler? I'll fill out the info if this is still active :)

#2191 Posted by Izaiah (5166 posts) - - Show Bio
#2192 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84520 posts) - - Show Bio
#2193 Edited by Quintus_Knightfall (84520 posts) - - Show Bio

Code Name: Gambler

Faction: Evil

Alias: The Cotillard Coterie, Mr. International, Gambler, Sang Souillé Rose, JLC

Alignment: Evil

Height: 6'4"

Weight: 200 lbs

Hair Colour: Hazel/Light Brown

Eye Colour: Purple

Affiliation: Les Assassins Silencieux, League of Shadows, Illuminati (rumor), World Bank (rumor)

Species: Child of the Atom

Birthplace: Bordeaux, France

Identity: Guarded

Family: Jean Luc Sr. (deceased), Esther Cotillard (deceased)

Mini Bio:

When Jean was a child both his parents were mysteriously murdered on the front steps of their home in Bordeaux, France by rogue assassins. The pair were shot point blank as they were entering a limo in their courtyard preparing to attend a meeting in Geneva for the LAS. Following their respective deaths, Jean Luc was left to be cared for by his Uncle, Josef Cotillard (brother to his mother) who took over the responsibility of parent, teacher and leader of the Les Assassins Silencieux. Grooming the young Cotillard to one day carry on his family's legacy.

Battle Cry: none

Grid Points: A-7, D-2, E-5, F-5, I-4, M-4, Sp-3, Stm-3, Str-3,

Universe: CVnU

Logo:

Appearance:

Left side
small portrait

#2194 Edited by Comic Vine Cards (103 posts) - - Show Bio

@ranra:

@gambler Base of Operations (France, I'm inferring) and ranks (within Affiliations) seem to be missing.

#2195 Edited by Pyrogram (35099 posts) - - Show Bio

@comic_vine_cards: Could I request an updated one due to my character basically having changed entirely?

#2196 Edited by Izaiah (5166 posts) - - Show Bio
#2197 Edited by Quintus_Knightfall (84520 posts) - - Show Bio

@comic_vine_cards: Yeah base of operations is France. What do you mean ranks within Affiliations?

#2198 Posted by Izaiah (5166 posts) - - Show Bio

@gambler: Whether you're the leader, or simply a member (or otherwise) of your listed team affiliations.

#2199 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14587 posts) - - Show Bio

Aw yeah! I'm next.

#2200 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84520 posts) - - Show Bio

@izaiah: Gotcha. LaS - Leader, League of Shadows - Leader, Illuminati - Unknown, World Bank - Unknown