BUMP!

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#102  Edited By Vrakmul

There were alternate Giacomos. The one that became Vrakmul killed them all.

XRiskyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Bump!

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

yo dawks we should make a vine zombie verse last one to survive wins!

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#105  Edited By Pyrogram
@risky said:

Bump!

You wanting to start an Alt reality or sumin? lol

XRiskyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: Nope, just bored and lazy and wanted to see what people can come up with. I like alternative takes on characters, that's all.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@risky: I've got an alternate reality with Stark, and I think Armistice is doing his own alternate reality stuff with his Exemplars. But nothing which would effect others drastically so far.

XRiskyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: Have a look at the first few pages, there's a lot of suggestions there.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Pyrogram

@risky: See a fun ass RP would probably be one of those undead/zombie ones but the zombies are like incurable. But Walking dead style RP's never works lol

XRiskyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: Nothing on here works for long. Usually people make a few posts and abandon the rpg as soon as it isn't fun anymore. But as long as it's fun that's okay. lol

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@risky: Uh-huh, no point RPGing if it aint fun afterall.

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By warlock360

@pyrogram said:

@risky: Uh-huh, no point RPGing if it aint fun afterall.

Does that work for living too? :p

XRiskyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: Oh, I was kind of a perfectionist when I started but after some time you develop a lot of tolerance for unfinished rpgs and realize it's not worth wasting your time with something that's not fun if you're on a website.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warlock360: No, that's why this is "role play" as you can choose what sh!t gets involved with your life :P

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By Pyrogram

@risky: I wonder what the longest non/Canon RP was. Probably some Star Wars stuff.

AmazingAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Let's make a Liefeld verse, where everyone's drawn and written terribly.

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By warlock360

@pyrogram said:

@risky: I wonder what the longest non/Canon RP was. Probably some Star Wars stuff.

well since the CVnU is out

The Entire Vine Prime

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

XRiskyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By XRiskyX
Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@risky: What was the premise of that?

AmazingAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram:

Amazing Angel, drawn and created by Rob Liefeld
Amazing Angel, drawn and created by Rob Liefeld

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

XRiskyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: Basically Vine Prime in 20 years. Hawk became evil after Gambler killed his wife and conquered most of North America with the help of his children (both Omega mutants). Most old heros were either dead or retired, giving up before the massive onslaught. A cool detail was that Hawk ha Gambler's decaying remnants hanging over his throne. So our kids had a chance to shine. In the end there where three rpgs in that timeline before Hawk's children destroyed it with common consent.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@risky: Oh that's really interesting. Did everybody take part?

XRiskyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: A lot of people. Me with Donara and Heat (Hawk's son), Mercy with Whisper (Hawk's daughter), Kurrent was the protector of Florida but was later killed by Angelique (Gambler's daughter) so he wrote Quick (son of Kurrent and Risky) instead. There were others as well. Urban Spaceman, Mark, many people who you don't see anymore.

Finally found the rpg.

AmazingAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: WHAT! Look at his stink face.

LOOK AT IT!!!!

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's been done :P I'm waiting for the walking dead to start again before the rpg comes back

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@surkit said:

@_cerberus_ said:

It's been done :P I'm waiting for the walking dead to start again before the rpg comes back

nah dat was with regular humans not super zombies >:(

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@surkit said:

@_cerberus_ said:

True/ Try and start one

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@surkit said:

@_cerberus_ said:

@surkit said:

@_cerberus_ said:

True/ Try and start one

I don wanna.

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#132 Feral Nova  Moderator

@risky said:

@pyrogram: Basically Vine Prime in 20 years. Hawk became evil after Gambler killed his wife and conquered most of North America with the help of his children (both Omega mutants). Most old heros were either dead or retired, giving up before the massive onslaught. A cool detail was that Hawk ha Gambler's decaying remnants hanging over his throne. So our kids had a chance to shine. In the end there where three rpgs in that timeline before Hawk's children destroyed it with common consent.

kinda sad I never joined that RP :(

I think Vine 2030 would be right behind Vine 3031

Avatar image for deactivated-57916056a8182
deactivated-57916056a8182

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@risky said:

@pyrogram: Nope, just bored and lazy and wanted to see what people can come up with. I like alternative takes on characters, that's all.

Exemplars is 36 Vine characters that each come from a completely different reality and act as an organization to monitor those who cross realities for ulterior motives. It is just in it's infancy and being used as a plot point for now, as a playable concept is still on the drawing board and a long term project.

Avatar image for cassius_knightfall
Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Some people have requested reserved spots for their character, but nothing past that for now.

The last thing I want to do is create an army of really powerful versions of Prime and CVnU characters and have them dominate, the plan and use for them is complex and all the potential aspects may never be explored, but it would at least allow for the use of alternate reality characters in a somewhat controllable manner.

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@armistice: I wont request a reserve but i will certainly consider being part of it. I would only most likely use Eddy anyways and s hes mid tier power level anyways.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@armistice: I wont request a reserve but i will certainly consider being part of it. I would only most likely use Eddy anyways and s hes mid tier power level anyways.

Everyone involved is the most powerful and best version of the character across thousands of documented realities. No matter what they were in Prime or CVnU this would be a very high tier version, it fits the purpose and gives people a chance to stretch their legs with a favorite without permanently altering the original. Also the reason why they cannot interact with Prime of the CVnU in mass because they would overwhelm, this is to be addressed a lot further down the road.

AmazingAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By AmazingAngel

@feral_nova: Eh we could always revive it in the NU, a lot if interesting characters we could include.

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@armistice: DAM so if i choose Eddy he would essinetially be like Eddy 1million. Max lvl on all his powers? that would be a BEAST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@armistice: DAM so if i choose Eddy he would essinetially be like Eddy 1million. Max lvl on all his powers? that would be a BEAST

I was going to have some kind of limit on power levels just so things would not get completely out of hand, but that is all up in the air because I have about 145 steps to do beforehand. (No idea on what Eddie 1 Mil can do actually, he may fit just fine)

Needless to say everyone would likely have a very significant upgrade at the least, and the reality your version came from would be unique just to you.

It is an opportunity to let people use really powerful characters and not wreck or dominate the CVnU and make street-low-mid-high tier characters really irrelevant when they show up, kind of segregates them to another sandbox for the epic scale stuff unless needed.

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@armistice: Solid idea man the isolated universes idea is a great for set up since that way you can reference their universe versions of other people they meet. Well Eddy 1million doesn't exist but i was just implying he would essentially be category 7 on the cards for each of his skills.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@armistice: Solid idea man the isolated universes idea is a great for set up since that way you can reference their universe versions of other people they meet. Well Eddy 1million doesn't exist but i was just implying he would essentially be category 7 on the cards for each of his skills.

Not really isolated, but controlled segregation. Total isolation is not my intent long-term, only until the concept is ready for it.

LL and I have spoken about how badly the power scale needs to be updated, at the higher end both Iron Man and Superman would be considered a 7 in strength and we both know they are light years apart. Replacing it with a scale that goes 1-10 and has a little more spread to work with is on my to-do list.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

@risky: I wanna bring that back now! Some of my best work, and in the sequel, too.

I miss the Pillars.

CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

My Outsiders team idea would have been totally awesome if that didn't die T_T

CV_Universes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By CV_Universes

I started to create a space team lol

NeonPheonix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is awesome!!! :)

Reef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#147  Edited By Reef

That's great idea cause I just ran into another Atlantis. This is pretty cool though! I guess it's one from an alternate than where I was raised in the CVnU.

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@armistice: Yeah a larger scale would be helpful since it would allow for slightly clearer definition of an individuals level. Speed for example has brackets from 30 to over a hundred miles an hour. Which in comic terms is like peak athlete to meta human but all contained in one bracket. As i have said before you need a soundboard on stuff like this let me know.

The segregation idea would help at the start so no conflictions of that verses canon could occur during set up. But after awhile once a canon is set the problem of people sharing a verse wouldn't be there as the stage would already be around to be used. This would work if people didn't do a gambit new sun "I killed everyone else its only me type world"

@cellphonegirl said:

Indeed was a good idea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@armistice: Yeah a larger scale would be helpful since it would allow for slightly clearer definition of an individuals level. Speed for example has brackets from 30 to over a hundred miles an hour. Which in comic terms is like peak athlete to meta human but all contained in one bracket. As i have said before you need a soundboard on stuff like this let me know.

The segregation idea would help at the start so no conflictions of that verses canon could occur during set up. But after awhile once a canon is set the problem of people sharing a verse wouldn't be there as the stage would already be around to be used. This would work if people didn't do a gambit new sun "I killed everyone else its only me type world"

@cellphonegirl said:

Indeed was a good idea

I agree, my intention is not to totally reinvent the wheel and make it overly complicated, just to make it a little clearer where the spread between numbers is just too wide.

It is a complicated thing to do which is why the CVnU restricted it out of the gate, if I do not feel I have a method that is solid I will not move forward.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By Vrakmul

Vrakmul killed and devoured nearly all of his alternates, there can only be one Lord of Doom.

Primalborn are birthed for specific threats so I still can't decide if alternates for John, Jade, Dave, and Rose would even make sense given the rules I laid down for them.

Tombstone is old and grumpy in all realities because that's a multiversal constant.