#201 Posted by Precise (22883 posts) - - Show Bio
@Solace said:
" LMMFAO! "
2 YEARS LATER! xP
#202 Posted by Morning_Dew (3835 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL fine, when i finally do just leave, i'll pull an Obii

#203 Posted by Precise (22883 posts) - - Show Bio
@Solace said:
" LOL fine, when i finally do just leave, i'll pull an Obii "
At least make a blog, or put it in your status message lol. I hated when Obi just left like that >_>
#204 Posted by Morning_Dew (3835 posts) - - Show Bio

Nope Nope! lol don't be making fun of me lol

#205 Posted by Mercy_ (92256 posts) - - Show Bio
@Precise said:
" @Solace said:
" LOL fine, when i finally do just leave, i'll pull an Obii "
At least make a blog, or put it in your status message lol. I hated when Obi just left like that >_> "
Did he not say anything, just left?
Moderator
#206 Posted by Precise (22883 posts) - - Show Bio

Of course I will, I make fun of everyone :p

#207 Posted by Precise (22883 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress:  He didn't leave a message, so don't know if he was just tired of the site or if something happened >_>
#208 Posted by Mercy_ (92256 posts) - - Show Bio
@Precise: Oh noes. :(
Moderator
#209 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe he's still among us, with another account xP

#210 Posted by Uchiha NeVann (17706 posts) - - Show Bio

Crack his balls Sha!!!!

#211 Posted by Mercy_ (92256 posts) - - Show Bio
@Donnieman v5.1 said:
" Maybe he's still among us, with another account xP "
Do you actually think that or were you just throwing it out there. 
 
@Uchiha NeVann said:
" Crack his balls Sha!!!! "
Whispers. This was from two years ago.
Moderator
#212 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress said:
" @Donnieman v5.1 said:
" Maybe he's still among us, with another account xP "
Do you actually think that or were you just throwing it out there?"
Just being silly.
#213 Posted by Uchiha NeVann (17706 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress said:
" @Donnieman v5.1 said:
" Maybe he's still among us, with another account xP "
Do you actually think that or were you just throwing it out there. 
 
@Uchiha NeVann said:
" Crack his balls Sha!!!! "
Whispers. This was from two years ago. "
that still doesn't mean she cant do it :P
#214 Posted by Mercy_ (92256 posts) - - Show Bio
@Uchiha NeVann Haha. Fair point.
Moderator
#215 Posted by Uchiha NeVann (17706 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress said:
" @Uchiha NeVann Haha. Fair point. "
:P lol